The Exception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God," she moaned when his fingers teased her mound, pried apart her thighs. "Please, please."

"Please what?" His cock was so hard against her tight ass, poking with a sort of absurd demand he found simultaneously so wrong and so sexy. The way her back arched against the touch.

She wanted him so badly. His eager, good girl.

"Whatever you'd like," she spoke breathlessly.

"Suck daddy's cock, then," Nick told her.

It made him feel so wrong and dirty, and so turned on when she rolled over, a smile on her face. She slid down on the bed, taking the covers and throwing them off his body, his hardening cock sticking out in front of her beautiful face.

"Yes, daddy," she breathed out and the mouth licked at the head, purple and throbbing by now.

Her tongue slid on the underside of the rim, slow and teasing. His fantasy of her not having done this before fell away in that instant, but instead of disappointed he was mesmerized. He wanted more, so much more. He wanted to ruin this young, beautiful thing, take her hostage in his bed.

In for a penny, in for a pound, wasn't that the saying?

"Are you wet for me?" he asked and she made an affirmative sound, her lips sliding down his length.

"I'm so wet for you, daddy," she said, pulling away, her breath hitting the wet head of his cock. A tremendous sensation.

"I'll have to fuck you hard, then," he told her, a hand petting her soft hair. "Let you ride daddy's cock, baby girl."

"Mm," she mumbled against his cock, her pace increasing. He wanted nothing more but to hold her by the hair and fuck her mouth hard, but he also wanted to learn what she knew, how she wanted to please a man. It had been so long since somebody had done this to him; this teasing, this good, this eager.

It was just play, of course. He knew Maura was a smart girl, not just some eager little slut. But fuck, how he loved the way she submitted to the role. How eagerly she sucked him off. How she moaned against him, worshipping his hard cock.

He knew he had to take her, right now. His hand guided that amazing little mouth off of him, and his hands drew her over his body.

"Take it in, baby girl," he told her, and she slid down on it, her tight, dripping cunt sinking down on his throbbing cock.

It took all his will not to instantly fuck into her so hard he would come in seconds.

"Have you ever been on top, princess?" he asked her and she laughed, short and nervous.

"No, someone told me guys don't like it," she said, her hands finding purchase on his chest.

"That's bullshit," he said. "The view's good and I can slam so deep into you, you won't believe it."

"Oh," she said, the sound light and surprisingly innocent. "Then show me, daddy."

He held her hips slightly higher, repositioning her knees on the bed. He thrust into her, hard, making her bounce against the movement, her tits bouncing with her. Her mouth drew into an o-shape, shock and pleasure hitting her deepest spot.

"Oh fuck, it's so good," she breathed out and her body arched over him, one of her hands hitting the pillow next to his head.

"It's good for me, too, baby girl," he said and continued fucking her, holding her hips in place.

Then her hands moved down to her ass, grasping buttocks as he fucked and fucked and fucked, slamming so deep into her being she cried out, the loudest noise out of her since her orgasm, and he felt his own orgasm build quickly by hearing her sounds.

She really was the perfect little slut for him. His good girl, his very own little plaything.

"Where do you want me to come?" he asked her. Definitely not inside of her, shouldn't, no.

"Come in my mouth, daddy," she moaned and in moments he slid out of her, flipped her onto the mattress and positioned himself over her.

He stroked himself against her awaiting tongue, her eager smile, her eyes needy as he came. The cockhead emptying against her palate, a few drops landing on her cheeks and chin, one in her hair.

He felt waves of regret mixing with the exhausted pleasure of it, as he collapsed on the bed.

"You're amazing, Maura," he told her. "And you'll be the death of me. I'll deserve it, too."

"You think I'll tell a soul? I want exclusive rights to this," she said, giggling, two fingers holding his spent cock between them. "You're so good to me."

"You should date your own age," he said, even as she cuddled close to him, leg over his midriff, one of his hands sliding down her back to feel her ass.

"I'm not in your class, Nick, you don't get to tell me what to do." Her voice was already drifting away, sleep taking over him.

"Unless," she spoke, hazy and faraway now, "I want you to tell me what to do."

Her lips pressed against his own, and she was smiling.

12