The Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plug and blindfold in hand, Erin approached the counter, but stopped short. A pair of black lace crotchless panties called out to her. They matched her blindfold and had thin strappy sides with satin hip ties. She felt sluttier just looking at them. But he said I need to be naked. She snatched them off the rack, pussy throbbing at the thought, Maybe he'll punish me for my infraction.

Erin stripped naked immediately upon getting home, her pussy a soaking mess. She'd actually felt a line of juices running down her thigh when she paid for her toys. She gave the plug a quick rinse. With her plug lubed up - thankfully the girl behind the counter asked Erin if she needed any - Erin fell backwards onto her couch and lifted her legs over her head. Having never inserted anything into her asshole before, she wasn't sure what to expect. Her heart beat fast and hard in her chest. Her body involuntarily tensed when the cold metal first touched her tight ring of muscles. She shut her eyes, breathed deeply through her nose, and gingerly applied pressure. She gritted her teeth as her asshole stretched around the bulbous section, then relaxed and sighed with satisfaction when her asshole tightened around the thin base. Right away Erin understood why anal play was popular. She felt wonderfully filled, somehow like something had been missing inside herself before that she'd never realized. She shifted her hips around, eliciting moans. An explosion of pleasure came when Erin slid a finger into her pussy. The plug made her pussy tighter than normal and she could feel the bulbous plug through the membrane separating her two holes. After a couple minutes fingering herself, Erin caught herself just before cumming. No, I'm not allowed to, she scolded herself.

Knowing that she needed to distract herself or risk going crazy with anticipation, Erin filled the rest of her afternoon doing boring stuff - grocery shopping, post office, laundry... She'd left the plug inside for an hour or so, but took it out before leaving the house. After making an early dinner there were still hours before midnight. She found a small movie theater near the motel that had a double showing. That's perfect, eat up time and keep my mind from running in circles. Before driving to the movie theater though, she reinserted the plug.

After the movies, Erin sat in her parked car across the street from the Ocean Front Motel. All day she'd been excited for what was about to happen. But as soon as she saw the motel sign she started to panic. This just became real. I can drive away now. Go home and forget about him. Watch porn and fantasize. Erin's mind thought those things but her body didn't move. She knew she wanted to go through with it. She knew she needed it. Most of all, she knew she'd never be able to cum again if she drove away. Erin clinched her ass around the plug, shooting arousal and confidence throughout her body and mind, and stepped out of her car.

The woman at the front desk barely looked up when Erin said she had a reservation for Erica. "Forty-nine ninety-nine," the clerk said. Erin slid a fifty across the counter. The woman grabbed a room key and said, "Room 109. End of the hall. You want your penny?" Erin shook her head, the clerk not even looking at her, and walked out of the motel office.

With half-hour until midnight, Erin entered the room where her life would change forever. She paced back and forth, audibly repeating, "Red Apple. Red means pause, red apple means stop." She snapped out of this cycle and jumped in the shower. She relaxed a bit under the hot stream of water and removed the plug from her ass. She made sure to not get her hair wet, instinctively knowing her man wouldn't like it. After toweling dry she slid her crotchless panties into place, tying perfect bows at her hips. Staring herself in her eyes in the bathroom mirror, she said, "Be a good little cumslut." She turned off all the lights, cracked the room door open, knelt in front of the bed, and pulled the blindfold over her eyes. The blackness heightened her other senses. She could feel how loose her asshole was and the heat radiating from her pussy. She could smell the faint, stale cigarette smoke in the room. She could hear her heartbeat in her eardrums and feel the thumping in her chest. Finally, she could feel her heart almost explode when she heard heavy footsteps coming down the hallway.

- Part 4 -

Thump...Thump...Thump... Each heavy footstep coming down the hallway made Erin flinch with excited terror. Thump...Thump...Thump... Regardless of the blindfold she had her eyes shut tight. Thump...Thump...Thump... So loud were the footsteps that Erin imagined her mystery man to be at least seven feet tall and three hundred pounds. Thump. Erin held her breath as the final footstep thudded just beyond the door.

Thump...Thump...Thump... Erin's eyes snapped open only to see black behind her blindfold. Mother fuck, he doesn't want me. He saw me and left! She ripped off the blindfold disgusted with herself for not obeying orders. Why did I wear these fucking panties? Her eyes adjusted to the dark and found the only light emanating from within the room. The red digits of the bedside alarm clock showed, "11:58 PM". Thump...Thump...Thump... The footsteps faded down the hall. Bouncing up to her feet she padded over to the door and peered down the hallway. A large man lazily walked away from her. The back of his shirt read, "Ocean Front Motel". My mystery man works here?!? Erin opened her mouth to call out to him, not sure what was going to come out - maybe, "Please come back and punish me." Or maybe, "Fuck you asshole! You don't deserve me!" Just before any sound slipped past her lips the man unlocked a door and pulled out a mop and bucket. That's not my man! He's just the fucking janitor. Her relief flipped to panic in an instant. She realized that her real mystery man would be there any second and she was not in position.

Kneeling in front of the bed once more Erin groped around the ground for her blindfold. Her fingers found the lace fabric and frantically put it in place. Her world thrown into darkness again she mentally checked off her instructions. Door open, check. Blindfold, check. Kneeling, check. Naked... Not quite. Too late now. And... What was the last one? Arms behind my back! The false alarm had reset her mind, but after a minute of waiting she began to worry. It must be past midnight by now! She took a deep breath and caressed her ass, her pulse slowed as she slid her hands over her soft skin. Erin never thought her ass was sexy, always thinking her 32D perky breasts were her best asset. She almost reached up to pinch her small hard nipples and rub her finger around her dark areolas, but instead spread her asschecks apart and massaged her under-used asshole with her right index finger. The erotic sensation on her tender asshole spread through her thighs, down to her toes, up through her chest, and into her lips. She felt her outer labia open as her body relaxed into her arousal. She felt the cool air kiss at her exposed inner labia and clit. She licked her lips and slowly worked her hips in small circles. She got lost in her own pleasure, until...

"I didn't tell you to touch yourself," he growled. Surprise and fear sent electricity surging through Erin's muscles, causing her body to go rigid. Once again, her heart beat pounded behind her eardrums. She never heard him move closer to her, just felt his hot breath on her neck, eliciting another surge of electricity. She inhaled his scent deeply into her core. He smelled of earth - soil, grass, rainwater. Her pussy quivered with delight and anticipation. I need him more than I've needed anything before. With his lips millimeters from her ear, he said in his husky voice what Erin had been fearing and hoping to hear, "You will be punished for wearing panties."

Erin trembled with lust. "They're crotchless," she explained.

He yanked Erin's ponytail, jerking her head sideways, "I didn't say you could speak." Drops of spittle peppered her face. The surges of electricity evolved into a constant hum of energy buzzing throughout her body and soul. She felt the first beads of sweat forming across her body and a trickle of pussy juice run down her thigh when she heard him unzip his pants. "What is the safe word?" Erin wasn't sure if she was allowed to speak. Another jerk on her hair, then, "Speak, slut."

"Red apple. Red means pause. Red apple means stop."

"Good. Now open your filthy mouth," he barked. Erin did as told and shivered when he began rubbing the tip of his cock around her lips. She stuck out her tongue needing to taste him, and he yanked her hair away from him. She moaned with pain and pleasure at being physically scolded. "You like being punished, don't you slut?" Erin nodded in agreement. "But never do anything without my orders or I will not let you cum," he commanded. Erin nodded her understanding. He pulled her head back towards him and began the process over. When she felt precum begin smearing around her lips she resisted with all her might to lick and taste it. After a few more rounds over her lips and satisfied she was obeying, he thrust his thick shaft into her mouth. A rivulet of pussy juice ran down Erin's thigh when she finally tasted his salty fluid. Just as she'd hoped, he used her hair to face fuck her. He took a step back, pulling his cock from Erin's mouth. She whimpered, then he wrenched her upwards by her hair.

Unsatisfied without his cock in her mouth, but glad to have the pressure off her knees, Erin was guided to the bed. When she bumped into the edge, Erin crawled on hands and knees on top of the mattress. He released her hair and sternly demanded, "Lay on your back with your head hanging off the edge." As she positioned herself she heard him disrobing. Then, his cock was back in her mouth and she moaned around it with joy. He slowly sank it deeper and deeper until his cockhead was pressed into the back of her throat. Erin had never deepthroated before and panic washed over her at the thought of not being able to satisfying him. He sensed her apprehension, reached between her legs and began rubbing her pussy, smearing her juices all over. Erin moaned and took a sharp inhale through her nose. In a calming voice she hadn't heard from him yet, he said, "Just relax and swallow." She swallowed and he shifted his hips forward an inch. The pressure inside her throat was too much and she shot her hand up and tapped his leg three times. He immediately pulled his cock out of her mouth and Erin muttered "Red" in between coughs. When Erin composed herself he asked, "Ready to try again?" Erin nodded and inhaled deeply before eagerly gobbling up his shaft. When his cockhead hit the back of her throat he repeated, "Breathe as deep as you can, relax and swallow." She did and felt his cock slide in a little. "Swallow again" he coached. She did as told. His cock slid further down her throat. "One more time," he said while lazily rubbing her clit. Another swallow, taking him all the way in, and his hairy balls tickled her face. "Relax and sink into the pleasure of my cock stretching your throat." He slowly shifted his hips back and forward and Erin felt the ridge of his cockhead slide back and forth in her throat. She swallowed again and a burst of arousal shot through her when he grunted with pleasure. That's right. I'm a good little fuckhole. Erin wanted to stay like that forever. She wanted him to cum down her throat and leave his cock buried there. But her head began to flutter with a lack of oxygen. She reached up, gripped his muscular ass, and tapped three times.

As oxygen flooded back into her lungs Erin's head felt the same dizzy thrill of a headrush. She melted into the mattress with ecstasy. When her breathing returned to normal he demanded, "Again." Erin was going to nod her approval but his cock was back in her mouth before she could. They repeated the process again, then again. Erin lost all sense of time and place, her mind fully concentrated on the glorious feeling of his bulbous cockhead and vainy shaft using her throat. After the fourth time, as Erin coughed, head spinning, Erin's hips involuntarily bucked off the bed when his first blast of hot cum splattered her face. In between ragged coughs Erin begged, "Yes!" cough. "More!" cough. "Cum!" Deep-chested grunts preceded each spurt of cum. When her coughing stopped, Erin licked around her lips, desperate to get as much of his ejaculate into her mouth. Her nails dug into his asscheeks, and her pussy spasmed every time he clinched his cheeks and shot her with more cum. When his orgasm ebbed Erin's face was plastered and she could feel cum oozing down her ears and dripping onto the ground.

He stepped away from her and everything was calm and quiet for a minute. Now that he's cum, is he going to leave? Erin worried*. Maybe my deepthroating wasn't good enough and he won't let me cum.* Finally, Erin heard him ruffling around, then to her delight he commanded, "Spread eagle on the bed, slut. Head on the pillows." Erin spun 180 and splayed her arms and legs out wide. One of his strong, calloused hands gripped her shin and then soft leather wrapped around her ankle. Then her other ankle, then each wrist. When his touch left her she flexed and found she was tied in place. He then smeared his cum around on her face with something rubbery yet firm. "Open your mouth, cumslut." He forcefully, yet somehow delicately, inserted a ball gag. Erin's tongue tasted his cum on the ball and she moaned her approval. "You are a cumslut. Can't get enough of it." He tied the ball gag in place and she felt his weight lift off the mattress. "I'm still not happy about these panties," he growled from the end of the bed.

THWACK. Sharp pain burst around Erin's clit. Her cry of pain muffled into the gag. THWACK. "Snap three times if it's too much," he instructed. THWACK. Erin considered snapping her fingers after the third whip swat to her clit. Be a good slut, I can take my punishment, she thought, but she knew she would break if he hit her again. THWACK, but this time he smacked her left nipple. THWACK, to the right nipple. "Feel the blood rush to where I hit you," he said. THWACK on her inner thigh. That spot hurt worse than her nipples. He could tell she was still fighting the pain, "Listen to me slut. Fall into the pleasure after the pain." THWACK on her other thigh. After her audible winch of pain, Erin inhaled deeply through her nose and slowly exhaled. She focused her mind and felt the heat pulsing from where she'd been whipped. THWACK on her pussy lips. She'd imagined what getting spanked would feel like. She'd spanked her own ass while masturbating before, but neither her imagination nor her self spanking came close to his flagellation. The pain was intense, but ebbed quickly, only to be replaced by throbbing heat. Her pussy, clit and nipples felt incredible. A form of pleasure she never knew she needed. THWACK, THWACK on her nipples. She no longer shied away from the pain, just screamed and flinched, then welcomed her luscious heat rising to the surface. THWACK on her clit. Her screams of pain and pleasure would have woken the entire motel if not for the gag.

She prepared for his next smack, but was surprised to feel his gentle caress on her pussy, then his beard stubble on her thighs and tongue lapping up her juices. She writhed in ecstasy when he flicked his tongue around her puffy, sensitive clit. When his mouth left her cunt she wanted to glare at him with disapproval, but her eyes opened to the darkness of her blindfold. She'd forgotten she had it on, as her mind had been transported to another world.

Something hard and artificial pressed into the entrance of her pussy. The shock of the foreign object made her clinch and he barked, "Relax." Her body went limp at his command and he slid the spherical object inside her. A few seconds later the object jumped to life, vibrating her pussy walls. The intensity of the vibrations inched higher and higher until Erin was writhing in her restraints. I'm gonna cum! Oh yes, I've earned it! A second before her orgasm crashed over her the vibrations stopped dead. All of Erin's curses were muffled into the gag, but he knew what she was saying. "You don't cum until I say you cum." With how aroused she already was Erin couldn't believe that his words got her even hotter, but they did. Repeatedly, he gradually increased of vibrations, then cut them off just before she came. Then he'd go from no vibrations straight into maximum vibrations, and off again in short bursts. Erin was in erotic hell and heaven all at once. She felt the wet mess she was making on the bed sheets under her ass. Then he set the vibrator on low, an agonizingly low level that made Erin squirm, but got her nowhere near cumming. The toy stayed at that level for what felt like an eternity. Erin was screaming in her head, "Turn it up... Or off... Just change it!" Then she heard the shower turn on. What the fuck! He's going to leave me here and shower! And that is exactly what he did.

By the time he returned Erin's brain was mush and his cum was a dried plaster on her face. She lay motionless except for random spasms of pleasure. She breathed a sigh of relief when he removed the toy. "I'm ready to cum again, slut." Erin nodded her head lazily, still lost in blinding arousal. "You've been a good slut so far, so I'm going to remove the gag." Another sigh of relief. Erin worked the ache from her jaw once the ball was removed. He untied her restraints, but left the leather straps on. "Get up, stretch your muscles, then get on your hands and knees." Erin rolled off the side of the bed. She tried standing, but her legs were jelly and she collapsed into his strong arms. "Take it slow. You've been through a lot." When she fell her face plunged into his hairy chest causing her blindfold to shift up over one eye. As he gingerly hoisted her to her feet she spied his burly legs. They were built like tree trunks and covered in dark hair. Just before he slid the blindfold back over her eye she spied his hard erection. She'd already felt it in her mouth, but the sight of it was enough to weaken her knees again. It was thick and veiny, stout at the base with an incredible cockhead. His crotch was a handsome throng on dark pubic hair. "You ready?" he asked politely. Erin nodded and she aided her crawl onto the bed.

Once on the bed, bent over on all fours, he untied the silk straps of her panties and removed them. He placed a firm hand on her back and commanded, "Chest down, hands behind your back." Her face lay on the bed sheet right where she had made a soaking mess. Her odorous pussy juices wafted into her nostrils. He clipped her wrists together behind her back, then pushed her knees wide and clipped each ankle to a spreading bar. After everything that had already happened she forgot that she had yet to be fucked. However, stars burst behind her eyelids when he smoothly thrust balls deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yes! Your cock feels so good," she exhaled.

"I don't care what you think, slut. You want the gag again?" Erin shook her head. She needed to lick her lips during this. He wasted no time pounding into her hard and fast. His balls swung forward and smacked her clit with each satisfying thrust. He gave a dozen pumps then paused with his cock buried inside her. "My cock's wet enough now. I'm going to fuck your asshole." Thank god I practiced today, Erin thought as she nodded enthusiastically. He pulled out and spat on her asshole, then used his sloppy wet cockhead to massage it. Slow, steady pressure eased her asshole open while Erin grunting with discomfort. His swollen cockhead slipped inside, her tight ring of muscles gripped around his shaft, and they both sighed with gratification. He eased himself deeper, inch by inch. He paused any movement once his balls pressed onto her gaping, wet pussy. In unison they both exhaled audibly. He began to pull out slowly, then ram into her hard. Ease out of her, thrust in hard. He continued this process, but steadily increased his tempo. His cock was much thicker than her anal plug. The pain was intense, but the pleasure was almost overwhelming. Erin bit the bed sheets, tasting her own juices, adding to her enjoyment.