The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 07

Story Info
Revelation.
6.9k words
4.76
3.1k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: There is no sex in this chapter, but it is important in setting up the rest of the story.

This is the continuing story about a shy young wife exploring her submissive desires, under coercion at first, then with greater enthusiasm as the story progresses. It is a fantasy, set in a fictional world where there is no risk of STDs, and there is no downside to casual sex with multiple partners... As I said, fantasy. Don't try this at home.

Chapter Seven: Revelation

When Sara was finished dressing, Lisa escorted her out to the living room. As they passed the den, Lisa stuck her head inside and advised her husband they were ready.

"Please get yourselves a drink," McCafferty invited. "Then join me in the living room. I want to talk about tonight."

"Do you need a refill?" Lisa asked.

"I am good for the moment," McCafferty replied. "But thank you for asking. Get yourselves something, then come talk to me."

Lisa led Sara into the kitchen, where there was a well-stocked liquor cabinet.

"What would you like," Lisa asked Sara. "We are well stocked with a wide selection of beer, wine, liquors, and spirits."

"What are you having?" Sara enquired.

"White wine. I am partial to Chablis," Lisa replied.

"Mmmm..." Sara considered. "You wouldn't happen to have any Irish Mist, would you?"

"Remembering San Francisco?" Lisa teased. "In fact, we do." She reached up and found the ornate bottle of Irish Mist. "I heard you enjoyed this."

Sara blushed. "Yes, Ma'am, I did. Master Scott saw to that." Sara watched as Lisa poured a cordial, then handed the small glass to her, before filling her own wine glass with Chablis.

The women took their drinks and joined McCafferty in the Living Room, both sitting on the couch. McCafferty was seated on the love seat.

"Well, Sara," McCafferty prompted after a moment of silence, "tell us about your evening."

"I am not sure what you want me to say, Master Scott," Sara replied. "That I enjoyed myself tonight? I did, and I didn't."

"I want you to be honest," McCafferty replied. "I know you orgasmed at least four separate times: Once in the shower, without permission. Once, when you were tied down and helpless, when Lisette was licking your pussy. Once, while being whipped. Once, while I was fucking you... Overall, that seems like you must have been enjoying it, at least a little."

"Yes," Sara confirmed. "At the basest level of human sexuality, it was quite pleasurable... The sex play was quite hot, and you are correct, Master Scott... I had four separate climaxes... But that doesn't alter the fact that you are forcing me to do this... that you are blackmailing me into being your sex slave, that I have no choice but to obey."

"Just so," McCafferty observed.

"Am I supposed to be happy about that, Sir? Am I to just overlook the fact that you are, in fact, raping me, forcing me to do things I don't want to do... Shaming me by taking videos and still pictures of me, in the most humiliating poses and conditions imaginable?"

"It is what it is, little slave," McCafferty replied. "It doesn't really matter to me whether you are happy about it or not. I think you need it, and I am not adverse to imposing my will upon you, in order to help you grow in your experience with submission, in your exploration of your own sexuality."

"Then, do as you see fit, Master Scott." Sara countered. "I can't stop you, and we both know it. But please don't expect me to enjoy it."

"Ah, but you do enjoy it," McCafferty observed. "And that fact scares the shit out of you." He stared at her, pointedly. "All your adult life, you have been frightened by the inner slut you keep so carefully hidden. You are horrified that I have begun to let her loose."

"Perhaps so, Master Scott," Sara replied. "But no respectable woman wants to be known as a slut."

"You shouldn't be afraid to embrace your sexuality," McCafferty opined. "You are a very beautiful women, Sara, in addition to your obvious intelligence and many talents. But you also have very powerful inhibitions; you are very sexually repressed. Perhaps it is your Catholic upbringing... You have been taught that sex is dirty, that it is wrong. That point of view is what you must unlearn, for it is not true. The pleasure you feel while being forced to perform sexually is the most natural thing in the world. Your body was made for sex; it is an integral part of who you are."

"There is more to life than pleasure, Master Scott," Sara argued. "There is morality. There is honor, self-respect, and being socially acceptable... I cannot believe that throwing all that away, for the sake of indulging in slutty pleasures, is the right way to live."

"Of course it isn't," McCafferty agreed. "But it is your repression that has framed sexual pleasure as an either/or choice vs honor, self-respect, and social acceptability. There is no reason it should be so."

Sara said nothing.

"Do you think less of yourself for the sexual pleasure you experienced this evening?"

"Well, no, Sir," Sara replied. "It was quite enjoyable, despite the fact that I had no choice, that I was being forced to submit. But the video and pictures you took are a direct threat to my honor and social acceptability."

"And yet, they are safe in my care," McCafferty observed. "All you need to do is to continue to submit to me, which you secretly enjoy, and no harm will ever come to your honor and social acceptability."

"And what about my husband, Master Scott?" Sara asked. "Every time I submit to you, however pleasurable that may be, I am cheating on Brian. Do you have any idea how guilty that makes me feel?"

"Yes, that's the real fly in the ointment, isn't it," McCafferty mused. "As I have told you before, you are not cheating, because everything that happens is completely beyond your control.

You have no choice. I have quite deliberately made this non-consensual on your part, so you wouldn't be cheating. And yet, you still see it as cheating on Brian. If that weren't the case, if you weren't in a committed relationship, or if Brian knew and approved of your submission to me, your level of satisfaction with your situation would be much, much higher, wouldn't it?"

"I suppose so, Master Scott," Sara acknowledged, speaking slowly, thoughtfully. "It's not like I don't enjoy submitting to you... While it's usually very intense, humiliating, and scary, you know exactly how to press my buttons. The arousal I feel when I am under your control is beyond anything I could have ever expected... I get completely turned on, and have the most intense orgasms.... As you have said, you are letting loose the inner slut that I so carefully hide, for the sake of propriety... If the nonconsensual aspects of this arrangement were simply about letting the inner slut loose, I could enjoy all that happens, and simply rationalize that it is beyond my control."

"A moment of honesty," McCafferty observed. "Thank you for that insight."

"But it is more than that, Sir," Sara continued, "and that is the problem for me. By making me submit to you, you are forcing me to betray my husband's trust; you are threatening my marriage. You are attacking my honor and self-respect."

"How do you know Brian wouldn't be ok with this?" McCafferty queried.

"What do you mean, Master Scott?" Sara asked. "Of course he's not going to be ok with his wife cheating on him, having sex with another man... or woman." She looked over at Lisa, who simply smiled at her.

"How do you really know? I admit, that might be a reasonable assumption... Many men, particularly those that are insecure, can be very jealous... But who knows? Do you think of Brian as particularly jealous?"

"Well, no, Sir," Sara answered. "He has never done anything to make me think he is the jealous type... Quite the opposite, I think he is very secure in knowing the depth of my love for him, and with good reason."

McCafferty smiled. "There are many men, far more than you might think, who get extremely aroused by the thought of their wife or girlfriend being "forced" to serve other men."

"I don't know about that, Sir," Sara answered.

"Well, I do," McCafferty countered. "Consider Lisette. She is my wife and slave. Do you think she is a slut?... Do you think she has issues with honor, self-respect, or being socially acceptable?"

"Of course not," Sara protested. "Your wife is a Lady, in every sense of the word... Beautiful, well mannered, sophisticated, intelligent. Why would you ask that?"

"Lisette has had sex with many different men, on my command," McCafferty explained. "She would never choose to do so, on her own, but as my slave, she is subject to my command. She is, in fact, my whore, my slut-slave. I have ordered her to have sex with other men, many different times, and she has obediently done so, despite the fact that it is against her own wishes."

"But she is your wife, Master Scott," Sara objected. "Why would you want to pimp out your own wife?"

"Yes, she is my wife," McCafferty acknowledged. "She is also my slave. Making her provide sexual favors to other men is an undeniable affirmation that she is indeed my slave. It is a turn-on for me to command her to sexually submit to other men, then watch her obey, despite her own desires not to do so. It is a physical demonstration of her submission to my will."

"Oh my god," Sara breathed as she considered what McCafferty had just said. "So, Master Scott... you think Brian would be sexually excited by knowing I am your slave, that I am being forced to submit to whatever sexual service you demand?"

"I don't know if he would be excited, or not," McCafferty answered, "though I can tell you, many men are. Also, a great many men would be perfectly willing to hand their wives over to another man, for the purpose of having her trained in the arts of sexual submission, if doing so would eliminate her sexual inhibitions. I know of some who have even paid to have their wives trained."

"Why, in the name of god, would anyone do that, Sir?" Sara asked incredulously.

"Because the rewards are enormous," McCafferty explained. "Do you have any idea how

far the level of pleasure provided by a skilled courtesan exceeds the level of pleasure between sexually-repressed partners in a typical marriage?"

"No, Sir, I don't believe I do," Sara confessed. "Though, I suppose you are about to tell me."

"Indeed," McCafferty observed. "Men agree to have their wives or girlfriends trained, even though it means they will be having sexual relations with others, because the final result is a wife or girlfriend with the sexual skills of a seasoned prostitute."

"And that's a good thing, Master Scott?" Sara asked skeptically.

"It is," McCafferty stated. "You can't imagine it, because in your mind, a woman is either a respectable, honorable wife, or a slut. A woman who is a slut or a whore can't be respectable."

"Isn't that a pretty universal view, Sir?" Sara asked. "I don't know of any sluts or whores who command much respect."

"In your mind, no," McCafferty explained. "You have an either/or view of the world. In your mind, a woman can be one or the other, but never both. That is why you are so repressed sexually. Your admirable desire for honor, self-respect, and social acceptability, demands that you suppress the slut you keep hidden deep inside."

Sara just looked at him.

"But there is no reason the sexual skills and proficiency of the skilled courtesan can't coexist, as an intrinsic duality, with the attributes of a Lady. Indeed, men view that as the prized ideal. There is an old Chinese Proverb to the effect that the perfect wife is a Cook in the kitchen, a Lady in the drawing room, and a Whore in the bedroom... Few men, if any, would argue against that assessment. Yet, how many wives do you think are willing to relax their inhibitions enough to be a whore in bed?"

"Not many, I suppose, Sir," Sara conceded. "Is that really what men want?"

"Of course it is," McCafferty assured her. "You don't want to be a slut or a whore, because you would be ashamed to be so. Your upbringing has taught you that it is bad. And it would be, if we were in the drawing room, or the kitchen. But to be a lady in the bedroom is as much of a mismatch as to be a whore in the drawing room. It is inappropriate and self-limiting."

"A cook in the kitchen... a lady in the drawing room... a whore in the bedroom," Sara said to herself, quietly musing."

"Exactly," McCafferty asserted. "I am making you into the perfect wife."

"I doubt the perfect wife cheats on her husband, Master Scott," Sara said bitterly.

"I understand how you would think so," McCafferty acknowledged. "But no woman can learn to be a whore without being pushed beyond her comfort zone, in a way that is almost impossible for a loving husband to do."

He glanced at his wife and slave. "Even Lisette had a strong Master to push her in a way that a typical, loving husband would never consider."

McCafferty observed Sara carefully. He could begin to see that he might be making an impression.

"Sara, a moment ago, you indicated that you think of Lisa as a Lady... Beautiful, well mannered, sophisticated, intelligent. Of course, I agree. Lisa is the perfect wife. She is beautiful, talented, and intelligent. She is a business partner, who can hold her own against any Politician, Banker, or CEO... I feel nothing but love and pride for her. The fact that she has given herself to me as a slave, that she is delightfully uninhibited in all things sexual, even to the point of submitting herself to fucking other men on my command, does nothing to diminish that. Indeed, she would not be the intoxicatingly attractive person to me that she is, if her over-riding response to her own sexuality was to suppress it, in order to prevent me from thinking of her as a whore or a slut."

McCafferty paused to take a sip of his drink.

"So, no, I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Brian would be adverse to you being my sex slave. He is the one who will benefit most from the training I am giving you, and I am fairly sure his sex life has improved remarkably since I made you my slave... So, if it is your view that you are cheating on your husband when you submit to me, I would ask you to consider whether Brian might indeed acquiesce to your submission, if he knew it would improve his sex life, as it already has."

"Well, I guess we'll never know, Sir," Sara replied. "Since I can't very well ask him."

"Then assume he would be ok with it," McCafferty replied, "in exchange for you learning all that I have to teach you, and diligently giving him pleasure with what you have learned. In your public persona, you can still be the beautiful, sophisticated lady that you naturally are. But don't be afraid to let the inner slut loose for Brian... or for me."

"I will take that under advisement, Sir," Sara replied.

"Please do. In the mean-time, you still have no choice in this. When you submit to me, it is beyond your control. You can let loose, and simply enjoy it, as Lisette does when I give her to other men. Why don't you ask her if she has any regrets?"

"Ok," Sara replied, turning to Lisa. "Miss Lisette, do you ever regret being Master Scott's slave?"

"Of course not, Dear," Lisa replied. "I wouldn't have it any other way. I am happy with my life, and enjoy having Master Scott as my master."

"Not even when he insists you submit to other men?"

"I didn't say it is never challenging," Lisa observed. "Submission to the will of another can be quite challenging, as you well know. Obedience often means putting aside my own personal preferences or judgement, and trusting in the judgement of my master. Sometimes, that is hard to do. Especially, when he decides to share me with others. But it is also emotionally rewarding, far more than most people would understand, and it usually produces an intensely erotic experience."

Sara just stared at her.

"You don't understand, do you?" Lisa observed. "I guess that is only natural, given your lack of experience. Please allow me to explain... I first met Scottie when we were both in College, 16 years ago. I was a freshman at the time, and Scottie was a senior. We met at a Fraternity Party, and soon became romantically involved."

Lisa took a sip of her wine, then continued her story.

"I have always been attracted to really decisive men, and I recognized that in Scottie from the very beginning. He was in control; in command; and gorgeously handsome. I found that irresistibly sexy. I was Master Scott's slave before I was his wife. We didn't get married until the year I graduated, but Scottie controlled me from the time we met. He liked giving me orders, and I liked him telling me what to do. Scottie effectively became my Master from the first night we met, although we didn't have a formal contract at that time. He told me what to do, what to wear, how to dress, and I did it. I found that obeying him, even when he pushed me a little, as he frequently did, to be very arousing. I had the most incredible orgasms whenever we played."

"But how did you react when you realized he intended to share you," Sara asked.

"That was admittedly a shock," Lisa acknowledged. "One day, he told me he was going to share me with two of his Fraternity Brothers. That was hard for me; I had given Scottie my virginity, and had never been with another man. I was completely devoted to him. I didn't want to be just some slut for him to pass around, as I am sure you understand."

Sara nodded, somewhat enthralled by Lisa's story

"But then, I realized I wanted to please him. That was the most important thing. The one way I could demonstrate that I was truly his, was to let him share me, if he wished. So... I did as he commanded, even though that was definitely not something I wanted to do at the time. I learned, then, how intensely erotic submission to the will of another can be."

"Not unlike tonight," Sara observed. "Obeying the orders I had been given was almost impossibly difficult, humiliating in the extreme. It was more intense than I thought I could stand, but it turned out to be an intensely sexy experience."

"So you do understand," Lisa observed. "At least a little. But imagine being commanded to fuck two complete strangers, for the entertainment of your Master.

"Oh my god... I can't imagine," Sara breathed, getting turned on by Lisa's story

"I didn't want to have to do it," Lisa continued, "but I forced myself to comply with Master Scott's wishes. The experience turned out to be unbelievably sexy. I had so many orgasms, I lost count. That was the first time I had been naked in front of other men, and I was totally humiliated. But humiliation turns me on, as I think you understand. I couldn't help but get intensely aroused. The whole situation had me out of control with lust, and the sex itself was more than I had ever experienced. It was the first time I experienced a double penetration, and beyond that, a triple penetration as well. I had the experience of serving three men, doing whatever any of them wanted, submitting to their lustful desires, doing my best to give them pleasure, even though it was against my own wishes. It turned me on more than I would have thought possible."

Lisa paused for a moment, taking a sip of her wine, before continuing.

"Not long after that experience, Master Scott and I formalized our relationship with a Slave Contract. That contract grants Scottie the right to use me however he wishes, to share me with others, should he decide to do so, and to punish me if I displease him. That agreement was unaltered by our marriage, and remains in force today."

"My wife has the right to revise or revoke that agreement, at any time," McCafferty told Sara. "Lisette is my slave by her own choice. While, as my slave, she must submit to whatever I command her to do, she is always free to decide if she wishes to continue as my slave. Thus far, Lisa has never indicated a desire to stop being my slave."

12