The Executive’s Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But my handling of you isn't why we're here," I reminded her. "I want to know why my EA gets paid so much," I said bluntly.

I watched Laura squirm in a different way after my comment. "I don't know for sure," Laura said eventually, finishing her drink. I caught the waiters attention and having caught up to Laura, ordered two more.

"I think it's an NDA," she said finally.

"A non-disclosure agreement? What for?" I asked, taken aback.

Laura looked at me like I was crazy to ask. "Right," I said, "you wouldn't know."

There was a nod while our drinks were placed infront of us and then Laura continued, "I think something happened between her and Mike, your predecessor."

I looked at Laura, stunned. That old bastard. I thought.

"Before you go getting all wound up, I gather it was very consensual."

Laura's suspicions gave me much to think about and while I tried to keep myself in the conversation after that, it was a challenge. Eventually I said my goodbyes and on a whim, kissed Laura on the cheek before seeing her into a taxi.

Emma returned to work the next day albeit at home. She didn't pretend to continue to be unwell, which I was grateful for as I was busy preparing for the Board presentation the following week as well as reviewing the job descriptions I was midway through writing.

On Thursday, I was in the middle of a team meeting with my direct reports when my door crashed open and Max walked in, face like thunder. "Give us the room," she said. I was amazed she felt as though she could speak to people like that in a charity so I was ready to push back before she'd even sat on the chair opposite me.

"You need to back off with that topic or you'll be risking all of our futures and I thought you were doing all of this to keep us in a job," Max said sharply. She was wearing a form-fitting red dress that went to just above her knees and plain black heels. I hated how gorgeous she was right then. It only added to the anger I was feeling.

"Okay Max, two things," I said calmly though my anger felt dangerously close to seeping over. "Don't ever belittle me infront of my team again. Second, what the hell are you talking about?"

She looked at me like she was ready to spit nails. "Payroll. Payroll. Gill told me you were asking questions about staff being paid bonuses. I want the conversation finished. I want it done." Max looked as though she was ready to physically fight me but I wasn't backing down.

"I need to know who gets what if I'm to save us money. There's no point of me trying to move some staff on if those that remain are on ridiculously high, as yet unexplained bonuses."

Max glared at me. "That's not what it is. There's two people that that applies to and one has left and the other works for you. So I'm telling you to drop it."

I backed down, Max had said enough. So someone else aside from Emma had agreed an NDA.

Max straightened up and stood to leave. "I hear the Trustees feel that the Exec Team spend too much time in this office and not elsewhere in the country. We're going to need to move about more. I'm going up north in a couple of weeks and its been suggested you come with me."

I was guessing it would be after the awards evening as Max would be busy playing host and giving out fancy speeches to volunteers and ambassadors on the day. I nodded when she looked back, awaiting my response. I got the impression Max wasn't calling the shots as much as she used to now.

Later that day, Max's interruption of my team meeting had spread to folklore. To my horror (but also my humour), I was accidentally copied into an email that went around to all of the staff under me with a picture of Russell Crowe playing Maximus in the Gladiator and the caption of 'Are you not entertained?'

I chuckled and hating that I need to do it, brought Ian, who had sent the email and Caroline, his boss in the fundraising team into my office shortly after. I wasn't happy as Ian was someone I was hoping we could keep through the restructure.

"Okay, let's not all play stupid. You were copied into the email Caroline and I was too, though I suspect that was accidental." Ian looked pale. This was certainly a misconduct issue. "Ian, you're going to reply to your email so that everyone gets the response and you're going to apologise for being inappropriate. We're then going to close this issue and hope that HR or Max never find out. Thanks Ian," I said, ending the conversation and making it clear he should leave the two of us alone.

Caroline said nothing until I was done and she had seen where I'd landed. That felt very unhelpful as I wondered what her reaction would be if I'd come down hard on Ian. "In Ian's defence, he was annoyed at how Max had treated you, us, earlier."

"That's very kind of him but he needn't be. Max and I are getting on well, she was just tense about something," I lied.

Caroline left shortly afterwards and I was left to reflect for a minute. It was obvious that I had now generated sufficient respect from my teams and I'd go as far as to say that I was the main reason we'd slowed our staff turnover rate but this pitting of me against Max was becoming unhelpful. If she caught wind of it, given how quick she was to anger, I was in trouble.

***

The Board of Trustees meeting took place on the Tuesday slot that wasn't an Exec Team meeting. Phil and I did a double act presentation and without conflict from the CEO or Director of HR, the Board felt assured we were all on the same page. They had some challenge and some genuinely helpful guidance before they agreed.

Despite how hard the next few months was going to be, Phil and I shook hands after the meeting. "Now the work begins," I said.

I nodded to Emma as I walked passed, indicating it had passed and she joined me in the office. I watched her stand around awkwardly. "Thank you for trusting me," she said.

"Emma, I think you're fantastic. You're knowledgeable, trustworthy and smart. It would have been an error on my part not to bring you into this, I only wish it could have been more." Emma looked genuinely touched but echoing how I felt given what was ahead, also felt a little awkward.

Later in the afternoon, I had turned my attention to the awards evening a couple of weeks later and making sure everything was on track with my teams to ensure it ran smoothly. I knew that the charity needed the night to be a success and while I'd been on hand to support a little, I was now in a position to devote more attention to it.

After reviewing the plans, I walked over to the kitchen for a coffee. As I entered I saw two men around my age that worked in the strategy team, who were whispering to eachother. However, given the noise of the coffee machine, they had raised their voices, unaware it was travelling.

"Em's definitely going later on man," said Daniel, looking over with excitement. "You know she's game."

"Did that even happen though?" asked the other man who I thought was named Charlie.

"Yeh boi, everyone knows she went home with both of them. Girl's fucked yo, apparently she was in such a bad state the next day she couldn't even go on camera."

"Bullshit!"

"Mum's life, girl's a big time slut. I bet Jamsey boy's nailing her already."

Hearing enough, I cleared my throat. Both men looked around, horrified when they saw 'Jamsey boy'. I pretended I hadn't heard them. "Mind if grab a cup?" They both nodded, sighing with relief.

I walked back to my office and saw Emma sitting at her desk. She had her auburn hair in a bun and was sitting with a pen in hand, twirling it between her red-tipped fingers as she read something on the screen. She had a short but not inappropriate teal dress with nude coloured heels.

"Hey Emma, I wondered if you might want to go for a drink this evening? As a thank you for all your hard work."

Emma looked completely taken aback and blushed deeply. Even her chest turned red. "I'm supposed to be going for drinks with a few people from the office this evening but you'd be welcome to join." I doubt that Emma.

"Sure, that sounds great!" I said instead. I disappeared into the office but could see enough of Emma's screen to know she was alerting the others.

I deliberately left a touch later than planned so that I could join once the drinks were flowing and I could see what was going on. When I arrived, I was greeted warmly, as all bosses are when colleagues know you're buying the drinks and therefore I sorted out the first round promptly. There was about 15 or so people, all within my area, including John who was Head of Strategy. Daniel and Charlie were also there and they alone didn't show excitement at my arrival.

I nursed my way through the next couple of rounds keeping my wits about me as everyone raced ahead. I was stuck with John at first but found him to be strategic enough to go to the bathroom and return to a seat next to Shannen, who seemed to be good friends with Emma and they were both around half John's age.

Emma spoke to me at a couple of separate occasions. The first, shortly after I arrived, opting to sit next to me as the person who probably knew me best as a way to break the ice and then the second time when I was coming out of the bathroom and she was walking passed. She was certainly more drunk at that point and slightly suggestive.

"I showed your picture to my friends outside of work and they think you're so hot," she said with a look that I knew she'd regret in the morning. "I told them to back off, you're mine to take care of."

I cringed but did a good job hiding it. "Thanks Emma. Not to sound like a parent or anything but you might want to think about heading home soon. Afterall, you're out with your boss and you can't blame a dodgy prawn for a bad hangover this time."

Emma was too drunk to make the connection so she simply nodded and went to the bathroom. She returned a little while later and announced she was leaving. A saw more than a few sighs and gathered that Emma was probably the life of the party - and maybe not in a good way.

Daniel offered to sort her a cab but I cut in. "I'll sort that," I said with a smile, daring him to argue. He didn't.

I walked Emma out and saw her safely into a cab. I saw surprised stares when I walked back in which made me realise some of them expected me to be in the cab with her. Who would be that obvious? I thought.

I stayed for another drink before excusing myself and walking back to the station. "Hey James! James!" I turned and saw Laura standing outside a pub across the road, cigarette in hand. I jogged over the road.

"Hey Laura, how's it going?"

"It's going good. Have you been at work? Fancy a drink with Charlotte and I?"

I considered it and realising I still had a taste for alcohol, agreed. "I was actually at work drinks with a few of my team but I wouldn't turn down another drink with good company."

Charlotte was surprised when she saw me walk over with Laura but covered it well. She was pleasant during the few times we'd spoken but as the HR Business Partner for the other areas of the business, we didn't have much to do with eachother.

I bought the next round, it was only fair as I gatecrashing. I also ordered some food for the table which I knew would be wise for a number of reasons.

"So, how many drinks do I have to buy you both in order to hear all the HR gossip?"

They both laughed but it was Charlotte who replied. "Laura was saying earlier that you've already been digging it up. You don't need us!"

I looked at Laura who was sitting beside me and winked at her, "Talking about me were ya?"

She slapped my arm playfully in response. "Yes, I was telling Char how relentless you are when you want to do something."

"Guilty," I said, raising my hands.

We had a good chat and I found out plenty of gossip, mostly about people that had left and I cared little about. Laura went to order us another drink and we made steady progress through the wine bottle that I'd joined them on, before I turned the conversation to Max.

"So what's the deal with Max?" I asked, keeping the question as wide as possible.

I sensed an immediate tensing. "In what way?" Laura asked tentatively.

"Well, has she always been the way she is? Has she changed since she's been here?"

They both considered it and then Charlotte gave a little nod of her head. Laura responded after draining the rest of her glass and pouring another. "She was a lot... nicer when she started. But things haven't gone the way she wanted them to so far and we all know she's frustrated by that."

"I don't think she's happy generally," Charlotte added.

I nodded, I had the same assessment. "I'm going up north with her for a few days after the awards ceremony."

They both whistled at that news and wished me luck. Charlotte excused herself to the bathroom shortly after.

"Are you seeing anyone?" Laura asked the moment Charlotte was out of earshot. I looked over at her with raised eyebrows. "What? Should I wait around for you to ask me?"

I shook my head. "I'm not seeing anyone but I'm not looking to see anyone at work, far too complicated. You?"

Laura laughed loudly. It was a pretty nice laugh, I must say. "Me neither but I'm not asking you to date me, I'm asking you to fuck me, is that clear enough?"

I laughed this time. "I'm going to head off after this." A flicker of frustration crossed Laura's face and she failed to notice me taking my phone from my pocket. "Put your number in and I'll message you my address. Better if we don't make it so obvious around Charlotte."

Laura smirked and did as asked. "You're not as innocent as I worried you might be."

"You'll find out in about an hour," I replied, standing up as Charlotte returned and saying my goodbyes to both. I was working from home the next day so I said I'd see them on Thursday instead.

***

It was about 15 minutes after I returned home that I heard the knock on my door. I'd had time to freshen up and had poured out a mixer while I waited.

"Hey," I said, letting her in. I saw that she too had freshened up a little and I could smell newly applied perfume.

"Hey," Laura replied, walking in and having a look around.

"Make yourself at home," I said, keen to move passed any awkward stage quickly. "Drink?"

Laura nodded and I pointed out where the bathroom was should see need it, after she had a long drink. As I watched her climb the stairs in bare feet and tight grey trousers, I couldn't help but shout out, "You have a great ass, I've been wanting to say that for a while."

Laura looked around, hair flicking behind her as she did. "I've been wanting you to fuck it for a while."

"Don't bother keeping your clothes on when you come out of there then, they'll be off straight away."

A few minutes later, Laura and I were kissing hard on my bed, her hands undoing my belt as I felt her ass over her black thong. Her body was thin but insanely fuckable. I was already thinking about pounding her, it had been too long since I been with someone.

"Mm that feels big," Laura said, squeezing my thick cock shamelessly. "I can't wait to have it inside me."

I rubbed her breasts over her bra and then took it off. Her boobs were no more than b cups with big hard nipples and small areolas. I took one in my mouth immediately, loving the size of her nipples. She gasped as she continued to pull my trousers down and undo my shirt. I broke away and used two fingers to run my way up from her nipple and into her waiting mouth. She sucked on them shamelessly as she looked me in the eyes. I pulled them out of her mouth, keeping my eyes on hers and used my fingers to rub and play with her nipples.

We both unbuttoned my shirt and once it was off, I looked her firmly in the eyes and said, "Get on your knees Laura."

She didn't hesitate, her arousal at my command evident. "Show me how much you've wanted my cock."

"Yes Sir," she said, arousing me further. I loved a submissive woman.

Laura wasted no time taking my cock in her mouth, stroking it as she did so. "Don't worry about keeping any class," I encouraged, "I want you to be my secret slut."

Laura moaned around my cock at my words and took me in deeper, gripping my own ass cheeks for support. I collected her long hair in my hands and held it against her, so I could start to control the pace. For her part, Laura seemed completely comfortable with me taking charge. The more I made her do and the deeper I made her take me in the mouth, the more she moaned and got into it. She was certainly full of enthusiasm but the blowjob was sloppy and not in a good way.

I pulled out of her mouth and picked her up with ease, in one swift motion. Laura moaned at the way I manhandled her. I threw her onto the bed where she spread her legs wide, offering herself to me. I went to my bedside table and got a condom out, putting it on as I watched Laura take her underwear off and rub her wet pussy.

"I'm going to enjoy this," I said, biting my lip as I watched her thin, light body and knowing I was going to give it to her hard.

I grabbed Laura by the thighs and pulled her back towards me, dragging her back to the edge of the bed so I could line myself up to her pussy. She looked up at me with a look of lust, more than willing to be my little fucktoy for the night. I worked my way in slowly so that she could get used to me.

"Fuck, I haven't been with anyone this big in a while," she gasped out. "You're going to break me," she said with a hint of excitement.

"Is that an offer?" I asked with a smirk on my face. I squeezed her hips for good measure.

"Ye-yes!" Laura gasped in response, as I bottomed out without warning, the second she started to say yes. "Fuck," she gasped out.

I held one leg over my shoulder and pushed the other leg to the side so that her pussy was on full display and her body could be used as leverage. I started to work my way up to pulling my cock out to the tip and back in again, stretching her pussy out. By the time I was thrusting at full force, Laura was gasping and moaning loudly, punctuated with loud swear words and asking for it harder as she gripped my back.

I took her hands and pinned them above her head with one of my hands and put my other hand around her neck, squeezing it gently. I felt Laura react immediately - her body tensed and her eyes rolled back, enjoying my dominance.

"Are you going to cum for me, my little slut?" I asked her close to her ear.

"Yes Sir," she breathed.

I kept going, risking my own orgasm as I drew out hers. I fucked her hard and deep, slowing the pace slightly until it became a relentless fucking that had her moaning loudly until her dam burst and she started to cum. I tightened my hand around her neck as she came, sensing it would heighten her orgasm. I wasn't wrong as I felt her pussy squeeze my cock tight and she drenched it with her juices.

"Fuck yes Laura!" said loudly, enjoying the show she was putting on.

I let her come back down from her high, releasing her arms and removing my grip from her neck, as I slowed to a steady pace.

"Wow," she said, with tired eyes.

Once I was sure she had recovered enough, I flipped Laura over with ease and took her from behind. "My turn," I growled into her ear, pulling on her hair.

Laura gasped and gripped the sheets. "Fuck me Sir," she said, losing it as I grabbed her by the arse and squeezed it. "I love being with a dominant man!"

"Take my pussy and make it yours."

"Make me your secret slut who serves you whenever you call."

Laura's words were turning us both on and I heard her orgasm approaching in her moans around the same time that I felt my balls start to boil.

"Cum in me and shut me up," Laura gasped.

"Gladly," I said, knowing what she was seeking. I put my hand over her mouth as I pulled on her hair, turning her body up at an awkward angle and increasing the pace of my thrusts. "Sluts like you should be used but not heard."