The Exhibit Ch. 01

Story Info
The contract is signed, but she never read the fine print.
3.5k words
4.59
44k
61
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahvi sorted through the bills on her desk worriedly, looking for the one with the nearest due date. They were all past due, these were second and third notices. "This is insane!" she complained for the hundredth time. "What is the point of a full ride scholarship if there are still SO many bills?!?"

"Can you pick up more hours?" Lisa asked distractedly, working on her calc homework.

"There are no more hours to be had! I could try to get a second job, but when would I sleep? Or do homework? This system is rigged!"

"Sorry babe. Parents can't help?"

"No," Ahvi answered grumpily. That was Lisa's answer for everything. Her parents were loaded. She didn't need a full ride or a job, she had rich parents.

"Hey! You should talk to Evy down on the second floor, the skinny blonde? She is looking for pretty girls to model at the art show this weekend."

"Do I look like a model to you?" Ahvi asked, more grumpy than before now.

"What? You are adorable. It's an art show, not a runway fashion thing, you don't have to be eight feet tall. You could at least ask her, she said she brought home $500 for two hours of work last Saturday."

"Really? That much? What did she have to do?"

"Pose nude behind glass."

"Nude!?!"

"Dude, it's $500 to just stand and let a bunch of rich assholes look. She said they can't see your face, all you have to do is stand there. She said it was the easiest $500 of her life."

Ahvi looked down at the bills and scowled. Girls modeled nude for art all the time, didn't they? It wasn't like stripping, it was art. Right? It couldn't hurt to ask.

The next evening, she found herself in the second floor dayroom after classes, looking around. "Hey, do you know Evy? Blonde girl?" she asked a tall and broad girl toting a large bag of soccer balls.

"Yeah, she's in 2F," the girl answered, not pausing or even looking at Ahvi.

Ahvi squeezed through the busy, loud hall to find 2F. Second floor was the party floor. 3rd floor was the geek floor. First floor was the sports and trouble floor. She found 2F and knocked, but there was no answer. She knocked louder, almost ready to head back upstairs. She didn't like being crowded by so many people.

"Hey," a girl said from behind her. "What's up?"

Ahvi turned and looked up at the tall, slender beauty who had come up behind her. "Evy?"

"Yeah, Everly, that's me, what's up short stuff?"

"Umm, I was told to talk to you about the art show?"

"Oh! Yeah! Hell yeah! Dude, totally! You are adorable, you would totally get hired. We can go right now and sign the releases! This is awesome, I get a signing bonus for every girl that gets signed and I totes know they will sign you! You have time to go now? Gerrid! Gerrid, can you drive me and short stuff here into town?"

"Sure babe, hey short stuff."

"My name is Ahvi," she said quietly, feeling her face heating. "You said no one can see your face? No one knows who you are?"

"Yeah, no, no one knows but the employees. It's totes anonymous. And super tasteful. Let's go!"

Evy took her by the hand and pulled her through the hall, following Gerrids massive frame. He led them to a truck as big as he was, the kind of truck that Ahvi's mom had always joked about, saying men who drove them were compensating for small dicks. Ahvi glanced at Gerrid and wondered if that was his issue. He opened the door and Evy climbed in happily, but to Ahvi's horror, Gerrid bent and took her by the waist, lifting her into the truck like she was a child. He held on to her for a few seconds too long, smirking down at her. "Scootch short stuff," he said, finally letting her go. He climbed in next to her and started the truck with a roar so loud that Ahvi jumped. "Easy baby," he said, his bass voice rumbling low. He put his hand on her thigh as he pulled out. Ahvi immediately pushed his hand away and slid closer to Evy.

"Don't mind Gerrid. He talks a big game, but he's a teddy bear."

Ahvi glanced at him again, wondering if that meant he really was compensating for a tiny penis. She tried to imagine that on his large frame and couldn't. He grinned down at her. He wasn't cute, not in a conventional sense. He was large and his features were large. He looked more menacing than cute. Ahvi didn't feel like he was someone she could trust, he made her very uncomfortable.

The drive didn't take long, they were pulling up to a warehouse type building in less time than she had imagined. Gerrid hopped down and took her waist again to help her down. He paused when he pulled her to the edge and leaned in, letting his thumbs glide higher. "Bet you have one tight fucking pussy with that hot little bod, don't you?"

"Knock it off Gerrid," Evy snapped. "Let her down." Gerrid chuckled and Set Ahvi down before offering Evy a hand. "Wait out here Ger, we'll be right back."

Evy grabbed Ahvi's hand and pulled her inside quickly, leaving the large brute outside to wait. It was dark inside, but there was a light coming from a back office. Ahvi could see forms and shapes in the dark, the art, but she couldn't make out details as Evy hurried her towards the light.

"Mick!" she called when they were close. "Mick! It's Everly. Everly McConnell?"

"Come in Everly!" a man called and Evy pulled Ahvi into the back office.

The man that sat at the desk was not what Ahvi had imagined. He was a small man, diminutive and completely beautiful. He looked up when Everly entered and stood, then his eyes dropped to Ahvi. The smile that bloomed on his face was exceptional and Ahvi's breath caught. He was stunning!

"Have you brought me a new model Everly?" he asked with a very pleased expression. He pulled Ahvi away from Everly and lifted her hand to twirl her. "She is exquisite! What is your name, child?"

"Ahvi? Ahvienda, but just Ahvi. Um, Ahvi Mason."

"Lovely. Are you over 18, Ahvi?"

"Yes, nineteen."

"Good, you understand I have to ask, right? You are perfect Ahvi. I have the perfect showcase for you, it was BUILT for you. You aren't quite five feet, are you?"

"No sir, 4'10"."

"Perfect! Absolutely perfect. Did Everly explain to you what this entailed?"

"Yes, umm. Anonymous, right? No faces?"

"Right. Everly, why don't you wait out front with your friend while Ahvi and I deal with paperwork. I will send her out with your bonus when she completes it. Thank you Everly. Now Ahvi, have a seat. Mmm, you really are exquisite. There are things we do have to take care of, but I wanted to speak to you away from your friend. She is going to be in Saturdays show, but I want you for Fridays show."

"Is it different? Does it pay the same?"

"No, it pays much more. Six thousand dollars."

"Six THOUSAND?!? What... how is it different? What do I have to do?"

"You have to do nothing at all, you will be art. Your face will not be shown, you will be comfortable. The difference will be the clientele and the fact that it is a closed exhibit. They are higher end clients and they pay much more, therefore you get paid more. It is four to six hours instead of two, but you will be made comfortable the entire time. Does that sound like something you would be interested in, Ahvi?"

"Umm, sure. Yeah. No one will know it's me?"

"No one but employees. If it is something you wish to do, I will need to see you unclothed."

"Right now?" she asked, alarmed.

"Right now, tomorrow is Friday. I won't touch you, I only need to see you. If it would make you more comfortable, I could call my secretary and have her come in from inventory."

"No. It's fine. Umm..." Ahvi stood and began pulling her clothes off slowly, embarrassed but telling herself how far six thousand dollars would go to pay her bills the rest of the year.

"Oh, your breasts are divine child, it's a shame they will not be on display. Perhaps you will sign on for another show so I can feature them. Hmm. I will have to require that you shave before tomorrow night. Have you shaved before?"

"Uhh... no."

"Hmm. I would not want the canvas ruined by an amatuer, but you do need to be clean shaven. It is a requirement for the job. If you would trust me to it, I could do it for you. I will have my secretary bring the supplies. Or she could do it."

"I could probably figure it out!" Ahvi said breathlessly, horrified.

"Ahvi, if you nick yourself or get razor burn, you will not be a viable candidate. If you don't know what you are doing, you will destroy the canvas. I am a professional... mostly. It may take a bit more willpower in your case, but I promise you I will only do what you allow me to do. First things first though. The contract." He pulled out a thick stack of papers and set them on the desk. "This is the contract, little one. It says basically what you have already been told. Anonymity, your face and upper half will not be on display, comfort, etc. A period not to exceed six hours, one thousand dollars per hour. But, you get the full six thousand even if it only lasts two hours. Very fair, don't you think?"

"Sure, what else does it say?"

"Waivers, releases, that sort of thing. You know the liability that comes with this sort of business, it is all just red tape. If you would like to read it, I have another show in three months?"

"No, it's fine. Where do I sign?"

"You will be signing here, where each of these red tabs are. First though, we must get you shaved up. I sent for Rebecca, she is bringing what I need. Hope up here on my desk and spread your legs, let me get a good look."

"Are... are you serious?"

"Of course. This is art, Ahvi. It must be beautiful. Not that there isn't some beauty in your natural state, but for this show, you need to be completely clean shaven. Hop up here now," he said in a no-nonsense tone. He took her by her waist, just like Gerrid had done and set her up on the desk. "Lay back, there is plenty of room," he said gently, pushing her shoulder to lay her back.

Ahvi was panting, she was terrified and mortified. Was it too late to change her mind? She hadn't signed anything yet!

"Slow your breathing little one," he said gently. "Thank you Rebecca."

"Oh, she is lovely sir. Is she for the wall?"

"Yes Becca, isn't she divine?"

"She does need a good shave. Don't worry girl, Mick is a master at this craft. Just relax and he will fix you right up. Should I help her relax, Mick?" Rebecca asked, leaning over Ahvi and sliding her fingers down between her legs, rubbing her fingertips over Ahvi's clit.

Ahvi yelped and squeezed her legs shut, starting to sit up.

"No, Rebecca, she has not agreed to participation. It is not in her contract, just the modeling and art."

"Oh, a shame. I wouldn't mind tasting that delicious looking little muffin. Can I at least watch you shave her?"

"On with you, you incorrigible minx," Mick said affectionately, waving the lusciously curvy woman away. "Easy little one, lay back down."

"I'm not sure..."

"She didn't mean anything, she is just very attracted to you. Lay back and let me do this. The more quickly I finish, the quicker you can go. Good girl. I know it is uncomfortable and maybe a bit embarrassing, but I need you to spread your legs wide. Wide as you can. Good girl, not so hard, eh? This cloth will be warm."

Ahvi squeezed her eyes shut as the hot, wet cloth touched her pussy. To her humiliation, the thought of having herself open to him, fully on display inches from his face was a little bit thrilling. He was efficient with the cloth, cleaning her and getting her wet. She gasped when he stroked it over her opening and slid up up over her clit.

"Try not to squirm little love," he said gently as he repeated the route, sliding over her clit again. She let out a small wail and he chuckled. "How am I to clean you little one, if you keep getting so wet?"

Ahvi was horrified. She started to close her legs, but he put a hand firmly on each knee.

"Easy girl, it is nothing to be ashamed of. It is a compliment that my touch excites you so. Mmm, my little love. I may soon find it hard to concentrate..."

He pulled his hands away suddenly, tossing the cloth in the water. He picked up his phone. "Rebecca, step outside and speak to the youths who are waiting. Tell them to come back in an hour and I will have the girl ready. AT! Do not move child, stay exactly as you are," he admonished Ahvi as she started to roll and close her legs. He set the phone down and rolled his chair closer. "I can smell your excitement little one. It is intoxicating. I only wish to take my time with you, that is all. Be still now... no. Actually, you may continue squirming so beautifully. I like it. Mmmmm, yes, just like that," he purred as he slid the cloth over her clit again. He cleaned her thoroughly, then took up a small set of scissors and began trimming her down. His fingers were deft as he parted her lips, pulling this way and that, trimming everywhere. When he set the scissors down, his fingers stayed, sliding over the juices that were flowing so freely from her aching pussy.

Ahvi bit her lip and tried to stop the tears or humiliation, but his fingers on her were more than she could handle. He was so beautiful, his hands so gentle and experienced.

He slid his fingertips back and forth at her entrance, playing in her excitement, then pushed higher to roll over her clit. The moan that escaped her made her gasp and again she tried to pull away.

"No kitten, let me explore you. Here little love, is this what you like? Oh yes, it is, isn't it. That hot little cunt is just dripping now, you like this... tell me my move."

"Yes!" she panted. "Yes, that feels so...ooooh, yes! Amazing... ooohhh, please!"

"Please what, kitten? Do you wish to come? Do you wish me to fuck you? Do you wish me to taste you, lap up these sweet juices until you, mmmm kitten your pussy is so tight," he moaned as he slid a slender finger in. He paused suddenly, freezing in place. "Kitten, are you a virgin?"

"Y-yes? Please... don't stop! I need to come, please!"

He chuckled and leaned over her, kissing her deeply, passionately. "I will make you come for me kitten," he whispered, kissing her neck below her ear. His fingertips quickened their frantic pace around her clit, and she pressed her hips against his fingers as she moaned. Her fingers caught in his hair as she pulled him back for another kiss. She came, screaming into his mouth as he rode out her rigid and tense bucking. When she collapsed, panting, he pulled back and chuckled again. "Kitten that was amazing. Tell me how you are a virgin in this day and age, do not be shy, pet. Let me clean you up again so I can finish. Oh, it is a shame to waste such a masterpiece though, isn't it? Cest le vie. So tell me, pet," he demanded as he began washing her again.

"I... I dated a boy in high school, but he was religious. He tried to get me to do other things... but I just wasn't.. OH!"

"Still sensitive, kitten? It feels good though, doesn't it? You weren't what?"

"I wasn't really into him very much. No guys were really into me though, it was a small town, guys were like brothers. They made fun of me...oooooh! Oooh, no more, please!"

"Mmmm," he purred. "Your pussy is so hot, pet. Scalding hot. It is begging for my cock. I want you, but I will restrain myself. At least until you give me permission. Continue, pet."

"At college," she managed, she was writhing and panting again, hardly able to get her words out. "Boys ignored ooooh! Oh god. Oh! They ignored me! I am like a kid... ohhhhh please, no more!"

"You wish me to stop?" he asked, his voice low. He had been working her up again, enjoying watching her pussy drip with excitement.

"Yes!" she panted. "I can't take it!"

"Very well kitten," he said gently, wiping her clean again. "This will be cooler, it is the cream. Not so bad, eh? Now the razor. Again, not so bad, just be very very still. Open your legs wider pet. Good girl. Nice and smooth and beautiful..." He trailed off and went about his work quietly now as he pulled and pushed, shaving every single fold and crevice.

He wiped the last of the shaving cream away and moved his face so close she could feel his breath on her and she bit her lip again, embarrassed over the scrutiny. He ran his fingertips lightly over her, looking for any hair he might have missed. When he finished, he sat up again and poured oil into his hand, then began massaging it into her bald pussy.

"Ohhh!" she moaned.

"It feels nice, yes kitten? This will make you soft and supple and prevents any razor burn or chaffing. Mmm, it also, apparently feels very good. Kitten, you are pushing my limits to the edge. My cock is begging for that sweet little hole that has been beckoning me. I wish to take you pet, tell me yes!"

"I... oh... please.. I can't... oh god, please! Stop, it feels so... oooooh!"

"Say yes kitten," he commanded, standing. He undid his belt in a fluid motion and undid the button, allowing his suit pants to slide down, releasing his cock. It wasn't enormous, or thick, nothing like she had seen in dick pics and on TV, but it was beautiful and perfect. It wasn't small, it suited him perfectly and Ahvi wanted it. She wanted it so badly. Her body screamed yes, but her mind was reeling.

She compromised and sat up, grabbing his tie and pulling him around the desk. She moved, laying her head over the edge, the perfect height for him to slide his beautiful dick into her mouth. He did not hesitate, pushing through her lips and along her tongue, all the way to the back of her throat. He leaned over her and his fingers slid to her mound again, finding their mark quickly. He worked her quickly as he thrust into her mouth. She was moaning with pleasure and he was already so close, it tipped him over the edge. He had thought to pull out and cum on her beautiful tits, but her hands grabbed his hips and pulled him deep into her throat as he shot into her mouth with a loud groan. She swallowed and sucked like a thing possessed and he knew why when she screamed around his cock and her back arched and she bucked her hips in another orgasm.

When she wound down, he eased back and moved to his chair, pulling his pants up and sitting down. He pulled her languid body into his lap and she lay on his shoulder, completely blissed out. "Kitten," he said softly. "I may not be able to share you with the world. I may have to keep you for myself."

"Mmmm," she agreed, then stirred, finally sitting up. "I'm sorry," she whispered and tried to get up.

"Where are you going kitten?"

"I... this... I don't... ummm. I have a paper due Monday and if I have to work six hours tomorrow... Umm.."

"Relax, kitten," he said with a smile. "I was serious, but I understand 'no'. You do not know me, not yet. All we really know of each other is that our bodies have definite chemistry. You are here to accept a job. Here kitten, sign these. All nine pages. Do you have a way to get here or should I pick you up? The show starts at six, so you will need to be here by five."

"I can get an UBER."

"No, kitten. I will pick you up. Same dorm as Everly? Yes," he said, looking at her paperwork. "Five sharp. Look for me. Your ride has returned. See you soon my pet," he said with a smirk, leaning down to kiss her on the head.