The Exhibitionist Pt. 02 - Date Night

Story Info
A date has unexpected consequences.
3.9k words
4.5
3.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about a week before I heard from Jerry but since he had to leave town for a few days for family business, he had a reasonable excuse. It was nice talking to him again and we caught up quickly. Even though I knew why he was calling, I didn't disclose my expectations; it was his call and he had to set the pace. After several minutes he very politely asked if I would like to go out for dinner on Saturday since it would be easier to talk in person. True to my commitment to Kat, I told him that I would like that every much and would be looking forward to it. I asked if this was to be a casual beer and burgers dinner or if I should dress up a bit, a nice roundabout way of finding out if he expected a date with sexy Ronnie or if he planned a guy's night with Ron. I was happy when he said that it wouldn't be fancy but a dress like I wear when I go to his place, or slacks would be fine. His answer confirmed that he was asking Ronnie on a date, my first as a woman.

Later that evening I called Kat to tell her of the developments and she was quite pleased. Naturally, she said that she would be happy to come over to help me get ready and if there was anything of hers that I needed, all I had to do was ask. It was nice to have the support of a friend like her when I needed it. I asked to borrow Kat's silver/black dress, which I knew looked particularly good on me, and some of her accessories; new shoes would definitely be in order as well. I was truly excited about going on a date, my first in longer than I liked to admit.

After what seemed like the longest week in history, Saturday arrived at last. Late in the morning I went to Kat's apartment for coffee and to pick up the items that I planned to borrow from her. We also took the opportunity for some last-minute grooming and Kat did my nails in a soft pink polish with tiny silver glitter flakes for some understated elegance. Kat was coming to my place later to do my makeup, so the afternoon was for relaxation. I was happy with the choices so far although I was becoming nervous with anticipation as the day wore on.

Finally, the moment arrived. As I waited for Jerry, I checked myself in the mirror and had to admit that I looked sexy gorgeous, as Kat would say. She did a great job on my makeup and nails, and the dress fit like a glove, accentuating the curves in all the right places and just short enough to turn heads. The stockings and heels did wonders for my legs and the jewelry proved to be the icing on the cake. As I smiled at my reflection in the mirror the doorbell rang, waking me from my trance.

As I opened the door I took notice of the look on Jerry's face, the pleasure being quite obvious from his sudden smile and the twinkle in his eyes. "Wow!" was all he could manage as a greeting.

I laughed and asked him to come in, "Were you expecting someone else?" I asked. "You look shocked."

Now it was his turn to laugh. "Sorry to be so transparent," he said. "You look beautiful." With that he kissed me on the cheek and handed me a bouquet of flowers, adding, "It's been a while and I had forgotten how lovely you are. It's great to see you again."

"Thank you for the lovely flowers and the compliments," I said, "let me put these in some water and then we can go."

We walked to his car with my arm wrapped around his, talking and laughing on the way. Clearly, we were comfortable with each other and intent on enjoying our evening together. Kat said that I would like Jerry and she was right.

The restaurant was about fifteen minutes away and one of the nicer ones in our area. As we entered heads turned and many of the male patrons smiled approvingly; the females were noncommittal, but some appeared mildly annoyed by the reaction of their male companions. We were grinning as we followed the hostess to our table.

We had a relaxed cocktail followed by an appetizer while listening to background music and muted conversation from nearby tables. Jerry was a good conversationalist, and it became apparent that we had a lot in common. My thoughts drifted to Kat, the only other person that I had been this comfortable with, and I wondered what she was doing this evening.

Considering all the drinking and eating, I decided that I should use the restroom before the main course, so I excused myself and walked to the lady's room. Kat and I had discussed this eventuality, and she said that it is usually best to be direct, as quick as possible and get back to the table. You don't want to be perceived as loitering around or taking advantage of being in a woman's restroom even if you are dressed as a woman. Times have changed but it is still better to err on the side of caution.

When I finished using the toilet and was washing my hands, a woman entered who was not shy in her opinions. She looked at me and commented, "You honestly think that you're fooling anyone? You waltz into this place like some prize slut in your short dress and believe that people don't know that you're hiding a cock between your legs? You're a disgrace." With that she went into a stall and I headed back to the table, a little shaken by the encounter.

Jerry immediately saw that I was upset. My demeanor had changed, and I was quiet as I stared at the plate of food in front of me. "Ronnie, what's the matter? Are you okay?" asked Jerry.

Slowly I replied, "Yes, I'm fine, sorry for drifting off." I forced a smile to lighten the mood but found it difficult to maintain. I kept thinking about what was said to me and the sound of her words blotted out everything else.

After we finished eating Jerry asked if I was in the mood for desert or a digestif and I declined on both counts. "It was a wonderful dinner, Jerry, I really enjoyed it, but would you mind terribly if we left?"

"Of course not, Ronnie," replied Jerry. "Are you sure that you're alright?"

I touched his arm, "Yes, Jerry, thank you for caring. You're a very sweet man."

Jerry signaled the waiter for the check and within a few minutes we were walking towards the door. A familiar face greeted me from a table along the way and so did the gaze of her companion as his eyes looked me up and down. I slowed my pace and placed added emphasis on the movement of my butt while staring directly into her eyes, "See you next Tuesday," I whispered while accentuating the words with my lips.

As we left I could hear a commotion starting behind us. The woman was calling me a fucking bitch but no one else could understand why. Her companion hadn't seen or heard anything although he obviously knew that he had to contend with an irate female for the rest of the evening. When we got into Jerry's car he asked if I knew what the noise was about when we left and I said that the woman must be suffering with a mixture of PMS and intoxication. Jerry got my meaning and said, "Lucky guy. He deserves her." We both laughed at the reality of the situation.

As we drove Jerry asked if I wanted to stop by his bar for a nightcap. "It is Saturday night after all," he said, "we don't have to rush...unless you want to get away."

I leaned over and kissed his ear, "Whatever you like."

"Do you mind?" he asked.

"Not in the least," I answered.

When we arrived, he was greeted by familiar voices and a few people even called my name, not the least being Kat who was finishing up dinner at the bar. She was dressed comfortably in jeans and a nice top but still wearing heels. Smiling, I walked over and kissed her on the cheek which prompted her to get up and hug me. "Christ, you're one sexy bitch," she said.

"She's not with you tonight, Kat," said Jerry. A few close-by friends laughed provoking Kat to stick out her tongue causing more laughter.

Jerry put his arm around me, and I leaned in to kiss him on the lips. It was a long kiss and Kat couldn't let it go unnoticed, "Oh God, get a room already," she said.

"Maybe we will, bitch," I replied, "but I wouldn't mind a drink first to remove my inhibitions." There was a loud, good-natured groan at the last part and this lifted my spirits tremendously.

"I knew coming here would be a good tonic," said Jerry.

"You were right," I responded.

We had one drink to be sociable then said a goodbye to our friends at the bar and left, walking back to my apartment, enjoying the fresh night air.

Arriving home and closing the door, I took Jerry's face in my hands and gave him a long kiss on the mouth. He pulled me close and I could feel his erection through my dress. He caressed my back and slid his hands down onto my ass, rubbing it gently. He kissed my neck and worked up to my ear causing me to moan in pleasure.

"Jerry, it's been a long evening. Would you mind if I took off these heels and maybe you could help me slip out of this dress? I don't usually wear much when I'm home, and my body knows it's in familiar territory."

"Well, since you insist. I suppose that when I finish with those chores I should leave so you can get some sleep?" Jerry said as we walked into the bedroom.

"You won't be finished until you have me stretched out naked in bed. Do you think that you can handle that on your own or do I have to show you?"

"Maybe you can show me exactly what you want," responded Jerry.

I stepped out of my heels and Jerry helped me wriggle out of my dress. Jerry took off his shoes and I took his jacket then helped him remove his shirt and pants. "You look like a porn star," I said, "briefs and black socks."

"So do you," he said, "black lace panties, black garter belt and stockings." We both laughed and fell onto the bed.

Jerry removed my stockings and slid off my panties before removing the garter belt. I rose to my knees on the bed and removed his socks and briefs exposing his rock-hard erection before laying next to him. Jerry kissed me and probed my mouth with his tongue. I reached down to feel his big, hard cock as it poked my leg and my stomach. His dick was beautiful, bigger than mine and felt like granite. I could not keep myself from moving down to take it in my mouth, feeling it slide down my throat as well. My mouth was stretched, my throat was full and I could not breathe without pulling his cock partially out of my mouth.

Jerry moved me around to a classic "69" position and proceeded to suck my cock while I worked on his. His lips and tongue were magical and the sensations raced through my body. I caressed his shaft while I licked its head and alternated by taking the entire member down my throat, moving it in and out. Between Jerry's mouth on my dick and having his cock down my throat, I knew that I could not hold back an orgasm any longer. In one explosive moment, I released a load of cum into Jerry's mouth causing him to grab my ass and hold me tight. As I came, I felt Jerry's cock start pulsing and my mouth was filled to overflowing with his semen. I almost choked but I managed to start swallowing and kept at it until I had it all. Jerry had easily swallowed my load and licked my dick clean.

I moved back to lay next to him, cradled in his arms. "That was fantastic, Ronnie," Jerry said, "I should have told you that I am a big cummer and hope it wasn't too much of a surprise."

"Nice of you to mention it now," I replied laughing.

He pulled me close and kissed me. "This evening was great, more than I could have imagined," he said.

"I feel the same. I was excited to go out with you, but honestly I was also a bit apprehensive. It's been a long time since I have been out on a date and it is the first time I have gone on a date as a woman. I didn't want to embarrass you and I didn't want to make a fool of myself either. You made it easy, and I appreciate everything you did. You're a special guy."

"It goes both ways, Ronnie. I liked you when you first came to the bar and I could tell that you were genuinely a good person, whether you came in as Ron or Ronnie."

Jerry kissed me and we cuddled for a while before having sex again. I came quickly and my mouth did not get quite so full from Jerry the second time. We drifted off to sleep in the small hours of the morning and Jerry left after coffee.

After breakfast and a shower, I called Kat. She seemed in good spirits so she must have had a nice evening as well. "Good morning, slut," she said laughing. "Jerry's car didn't move before the bar closed this morning so you must have been saying 'thank you for dinner' for quite a while."

"I'm sure that I told you that you're a miserable bitch before, Kat, but I am now convinced," I said laughing. "For the record, Jerry had a glass of wine here last night and did not want to drive home so he slept on the couch. We went to church early this morning and he went to take orphans to the ball game this afternoon if it's any of your business."

"Rinse out your mouth, slut, and come over for coffee," she said before hanging up.

A half hour later I rang her doorbell and Kat answered it wearing a shear white nightgown. "And you call me slut," I said walking in, "expecting the pizza delivery boy I imagine?"

Kat closed the door and grabbed me, spinning me around and kissing me hard on the mouth. Her tongue entered my mouth and I greedily accepted it, sucking it deeper. "You looked so beautiful and so sexy last night, Ronnie, I was on fire. I wanted to grab you and take you back here to fuck your brains out, to hell with Jerry and everyone else."

"Kat, you looked gorgeous yourself. No one can wear jeans and a top and have people drooling like you can. I will admit it, you got me hot when I saw you; I wanted you then and I want you now," I said.

Kat kissed me again and took my hand and placed it on her stiff dick, "What does that say to you?"

"That you're happy to see me...or you have a banana in your pocket?" I joked.

"Get out of those clothes, bitch, you owe me that finder's fee," she said, dragging me to the bedroom.

"And if I refuse?" I replied.

"Don't tease me, slut," said Kat laughing while pulling the polo shirt over my head.

Within minutes we were wrestling naked on the bed, my dick stuffed into her mouth and her cock going in and out of my throat. Before long Kat rolled me onto my stomach and proceeded to stick her dick into my ass, pushing deeply. After a dozen or so deep thrusts she grabbed my neck and mouth and held me still while she finished and shot her load. Catching her breath, she rolled off and lay at my side, gently rubbing my back.

I got to my knees on the bed and placing my arms under her knees, I lifted her legs onto my shoulders. Looking into her eyes I placed the tip of my erect penis at the entrance to her anus and pushed gently. She closed her eyes as I entered her and moaned as the full length of my cock went into her ass. Kat wrapped her arms around me, holding tightly as I started a rocking motion that drove my stiff dick deep into her ass repeatedly. She moaned and her eyes remained closed as her teeth clenched with the sensation of the immense pleasure that she was feeling.

We remained in this embrace for several minutes as the feeling in my loins increased until I couldn't hold back the orgasm any longer. As I erupted into her, I cried out and she did the same, clenching her anus and holding me in a vise-like grip.

Slowly the feelings subsided, and we were overtaken by the afterglow of calm and pure pleasure. I withdrew my now shrinking penis from her ass, leaking semen in the process, and I felt completely drained and fulfilled. Judging by the Kat's quiet breathing as she lay there I believe that she felt the same way.

We remained in each other's arms for a long time, breathing rhythmically and softly with our eyes closed. When we started to move again it was Kat who spoke first. "You're such a slut," she said. "You have sex with one guy at night and another in the morning. It's disgusting."

"Fuck you, bitch," I whispered in response. Then we started laughing and found it near impossible to stop for several minutes.

When we regained our composure, I asked Kat what came next. "Jerry is a great guy and I don't want to hurt him. He treated me wonderfully and I think that he really likes me. I like him as well but..."

"Finish your sentence Ronnie," she said.

"But, if I am totally open and candid, it is not the same feelings that I have for you," I replied. "You take my breath away and my heart pounds that much harder when I see you. Making love with you is special; deep, intense and more satisfying than I have ever known before. I truly cannot find the right words short of saying that I think I'm in love with you."

Kat stared at me, speechless.

"Please say something. If you don't say anything I will feel more foolish than I feel right now," I whispered.

Kat reached for my hand and held it tenderly. "I didn't say anything because I can't. I feel the same way about you, but I could never find the right time or words to tell you. When I suggested that you consider dating Jerry, I did it in the hope that you might step out of my life allowing me to move on as well. But seeing you with him last night made me realize that that would be impossible. My heart ached when I first saw you walk in with him and my stomach twisted in knots when I watched you leave together; I cannot do that again. I love you, Ronnie."

We stayed in bed for a long time, kissing, cuddling and talking. The one subject that we avoided was Jerry. It wasn't taboo to discuss the situation but neither one of us knew what to say. After dinner, as I was getting dressed and preparing to head home, I said, "If we leave things alone this week maybe we can go to his place on Friday like usual and see what happens. I am not going to lead him on and, in the meantime, if he calls to ask me out, I will not accept the invitation until we see him."

"Face to face is best and together is the right thing to do," Kat responded.

As I got to the door we kissed and said our goodbyes. "Bitch," I whispered.

"Slut," came the response as the door closed.

The week passed very quickly and before I knew it Friday was upon us. Kat and I made plans to head over to Jerry's place around 8pm for a late dinner and drinks. I dressed conservatively in a nice, not-too-short skirt and blouse and Kat wore her skinny jeans and a sweater. I was not looking forward to seeing Jerry and having the conversation that I knew would have to be had but looking good always boosts personal confidence.

Kat and I met in front of her building and walked to Jerry's place arm in arm, talking and joking as was normal. When we entered some of the regulars greeted us enthusiastically and Jerry looked up from his bartending duties to flash a smile and say a warm hello. We headed to our usual places and sat shoulder to shoulder smiling coyly. Jerry came over and asked if we wanted our usual drinks or if we planned to be more adventurous this evening. Kat laughed and said that an adventurous evening always began with our usual drinks and this brought laughter all around.

"It's going to be one of those nights, is it?" said Jerry.

"Hopefully," I replied.

Jerry came back with our drinks and addressed both of us, "You guys look fantastic and in good spirits. Any particular reason?" he added.

"Not especially," said Kat, "we're just glad that the week is over and happy to be out among friends."

"I hear you and I'm really glad to see you again," he said stepping back and looking at us intently. "It's amazing, you're radiant when you're together, there's something special between you."

My heart was bursting, and I couldn't take it anymore so I simply blurted out, "Jerry, can we talk for a minute?"

Jerry looked at me and then shifted his gaze to Kat. "Ronnie, I see that you're hurting and that's not what coming here is meant to be like. We don't have to talk now but perhaps another time we can have a coffee and you can talk to me then. I think I understand what you're wanting to say although, in all honesty, I probably understood before you did." With that, Jerry leaned over the bar and kissed me on the cheek. "This round is on me," he added before walking to the other end of the bar to tend to other customers.

12