The Experiment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My laptop is ready, the website is saved in my Favorites, and my credit card is going to pay for this expensive compulsion once more. I start to book the appointment, still fuming at myself. This is infatuation, nothing more. It's the obsession with the mysterious new boy at school, the one who's way out of my league and pays no attention to the nerdy girl who likes to dig in the dirt and hangs out in the science lab. The boy who is ultimately unreachable. I know Damian is forbidden fruit. But I can't help myself any longer. I can't stand feeling this way and not knowing if I can ever make it stop. It's an experiment; a simple test of variables that I must run through to find the answer. If I can give myself this little treat, if I can learn what my body wants, maybe I won't need him.

I know this is a dangerous lie, but it's the only logic that allows me to book the appointment. My finger hovers over the 'Submit' button, the button of heavily ironic significance, and I stare at the box for 'Special Requests'. I rage at myself to just fucking spell it out already. I type in Damian's name. I would like to have Mr. Damian for my appointment. Because if I don't, I'm going to go fucking insane.

<><><>

To be continued in Part 2