The Exquisite Excursionist

Story Info
Lornise rocks the boat with the Zandalari captain.
4.2k words
4.33
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the great mysteries of Azeroth is the promiscuous nature of Thalassian females. A reasonable person would assume women of such a proud race to be discriminating with their sexual partners, but the reality is quite the opposite. At one moment they're mocking the primitive customs of their allies, and in the next, they're thirstily sucking on their monstrous cocks. Their paradoxical nature is truly astounding, and examples can be found everywhere.

Take, for instance, Lornise Starforge. Lornise had recently become an adult, which meant the borders of Quel'Thalas could no longer appease her adventurous spirit. Like most young women raised in a conservative household, she was keen to make up for years of repressed sexuality. What better way to celebrate that freedom than exploring the island of Zandalar with a couple of her friends?

Embarking from Sunsail Anchorage, Lornise began her excursion aboard Talanji's Grace, a vessel named in honor of the new Zandalari queen. Once a powerful warship of the Golden Fleet, it now offered a luxurious way of traveling to and from the tropical paradise. This was only possible because of the Bilgewater Cartel's financiers. As it turned out, the cruising business was quite profitable, especially when your primary clients were unrepentant hedonists. Thanks to a little goblin ingenuity, Talanji's Grace had been modernized with a pool, a dance floor, hot tubs, and plenty of other plush accommodations.

Like her mother, Lornise was a pedigreed elf with peachy skin and strawberry-colored hair. She had a tender face with aquamarine eyes and soft pink lips. Her extraordinarily large breasts were in a league of their own. Fortunately, she possessed an ass big enough to counter their weight. With a plump pair of thighs and a tight little waist, she had the proportions of a genuine sexpot. As one might expect, her curvy body was quite popular with boys, and it was easy for her to use this to her advantage. By this point in her life, she had mastered the art of flirtation.

On this day she wore a teal sundress made out of fabric so thin that it was almost transparent. In defiance of modesty, her expansive cleavage was displayed prominently above the outfit's low neckline. Likewise, the hem fell just below her crotch, short enough that bending over only a few degrees would reveal the contour of her ass. The ensemble was completed with a pair of matching gladiator sandals with four-inch heels that made her posturing all the more provocative. Women didn't dress like this unless their intention was to seduce.

It didn't take long for her to gain the attention of the ship's captain, a mighty veteran of the Fourth War whose muscular body served as the perfect canvas for his magnificent tattoos. His name was Kelzo, a troll with a reputation of being a playboy. Not uncommon for his kin, he preferred to be shirtless. Ragged pants were the only clothes he deemed necessary while discharging his duties.

As Lornise was leaning forward upon the railing and gazing at the sunset, Kelzo approached her from behind. "Ya like da view?" he asked with a distinct Zandalari accent.

"Oh, hello Captain..." she replied bashfully after turning to see him. Her eyes drifted to his bare chest, smitten by his hypermasculine build. "Yes, it is a nice view."

"First time on a ship?"

"Yes... Hopefully not my last."

"Welcome aboard, sweet ting. Let me give ya a tour."

"Mmm... Sounds fun."

And just like that, Lornise found herself alone with the captain in his quarters. It was a spacious room within the ship furnished with traditional Zandalari decor. Built for trolls ranging from seven to nine feet in height, his bed was humongous, and sitting upon it made her feel small. The dim light of the lantern made for an intimate setting, instilling her with mischievous excitement.

"So... is there any particular reason you wanted to show me your cabin first?" she pried.

"Dis be da best part of da tour," he answered as he began tugging off his belt.

"Whatever happened to saving the best for la-- Oh, wow..."

Lornise hadn't finished her sentence before the troll dropped his pants, revealing the king of all cocks. Teeming with confidence, he walked up to the gaping elf and flaunted his manhood right in front of her face. Her natural reaction to his shameless proposition made it clear that she had never seen a cock so big before, let alone one belonging to a man so distinguished. Instinctively, she blushed, feeling awestruck by his tonnage.

"Oh, Captain... This isn't what I was expecting" she lied.

He chuckled. "Go on and feel it, sweet ting. I know ya want to."

"Well, if the captain insists..."

With giddiness, she reached out and wrapped her manicured fingers around his obscene thickness. "This is definitely the biggest cock I've ever seen," she admitted as she began stroking it. "I can't believe I'm getting to play with it."

"I dig ya enthusiasm."

"Mmm... do you? I've always wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a Zandalari stud."

"Den today be ya lucky day."

At that, Kelzo reached out and clasped the back of Lornise's head as he inserted his cock past her lips. He pushed as deep into her mouth as possible, then pulled back to do it again and again. She had never been treated so discourteously before in her life, but at least she was willing to forgive him for his lack of manners. After all, he was clearly delighted to abuse her face, and the fact that she was capable of bringing him this much pleasure made her delighted as well. Why shouldn't a captain who ran such a tight ship be allowed to use the prettiest passenger as he pleased?

She stared up at him with subservient eyes as he exploited her salivating orifice, struggling not to appear too bothered from having her throat jammed with his meat every second. Out of habit, her hands folded upon her thighs in a dutiful sort of way one might expect from a lady trained in proper etiquette. Of course, there was nothing proper about her current circumstances, but that was unimportant.

After a few minutes, Kelzo withdrew from her maw entirely. "Damn... Feels nice fuckin' dat pretty little face of yours."

"Whatever it takes to make you happy, Captain..." she said with a smile as her own slaver dripped from his cock onto her lap.

"I can tell ya parents raised ya right," he commented in jest.

Kelzo then reached under Lornise's dress and started to rub her panties with his burly middle finger. As he massaged her pussy through the gossamer fabric, she began breathing more heavily. Eventually, she closed her eyes and tilted her head back in surrender. "Ohhh...Captain, that feels really good..."

"Ya squishy down here, hmm?"

"Yes, I... Oh, fuck... If you k-keep doing this, I'm gonna...!"

He proceeded to ply her more aggressively until she convulsed from an orgasm. Her ensuing cry of ecstasy was loud enough to be heard throughout the ship. After regaining her senses, she opened her eyes again and beamed at her lover with gratitude. "Mmm... Captain, no one's ever touched me like that before..." Overcome with affection, she grabbed his tusks and leaned forward to kiss him. His tongue pushed through her lips as he reciprocated the gesture, swamping her mouth with his exotic flavor.

By now her panties were thoroughly soaked, so he removed them for her and tossed them aside. She bit her lip as he exposed her nethers, slightly embarrassed by what had come of her lust. Her parents would have died from aneurysms if they knew what their daughter was doing right now. Nevertheless, she craved more.

"What now, Captain? Are you going to fuck me?"

"Ya already know da answer" he replied as he stood back up.

"You'll be careful, won't you? My little pussy isn't made for cocks as big as yours."

"Shhh... Just lay back and relax."

Obeying his command, she reclined upon the bed and peered down as he split apart her legs. She felt a bit nervous now that she knew how big he was, but it was far too late for her to back out now. Never before had she felt this aroused, so she convinced herself a little discomfort was a small price to pay for the experience of a lifetime. In the next moment, she felt the weight of his cock dropped upon her pelvis, causing her to gasp. Slowly, he dragged his appendage down to her vaginal lips and started grinding them. This was a test of her patience, and it didn't take long for her to fail.

"Oh, Captain, please... don't tease me..."

"Ya want me inside ya?"

"You can do whatever you want with me."

"That not be what I'm askin' ya."

"Yes... I do..."

"Ya do?"

"I want you inside me..."

"Good girl."

When the dome of Kelzo's cock pressed into Lornise's slit, she felt a jolt of fear. Air quickly filled her lungs as she braced herself for the agony of being stretched to her limit. Inch by inch he pushed into her, introducing her unspoiled organs to his hard Zandalari flesh. There was plenty of length remaining by the time he reached her cervix, but it was his girth that nearly killed her. She began to wonder if there was a doctor on the ship in case things took a turn for the worse.

"Hnnn... Cap...tain...!" she uttered tensely.

He ignored her bellyaching, however, intent on doing exactly what he had brought her here for. "Ahhh... Ya so damn tight."

And so Lornise writhed as Kelzo thrust into her at an indulgent pace. Eventually the strain she felt from his cock transformed into overwhelming bliss. The pleasure was so intense that she climaxed again in no time. "Hnn... Oh, by the Light...!"

"Ya like dat?"

"Yes! Please don't stop..."

"Ya like bein' my slutty little shipmate?"

"Oh, fuck yes! I'm all yours!"

She was beginning to lose her mind. Indeed, she could no longer remember how she ended up in this position or how long it had been since the mating began. All she could be certain of was that his stamina was preposterous. Then, at long last, she heard these fateful words emerge from Kelzo's mouth: "Here it comes..."

"Y-you're coming!?" she stammered in disbelief.

A few seconds later, she felt his cock rumbling inside her, pumping her full of Zandalari sperm. She was stunned that he didn't consider the risk of impregnating her, but perhaps he knew the chances of that happening were low. There weren't any half-elf-half-trolls that she was aware of, and that brought her some peace of mind. Returning to Quel'Thalas with a halfbreed growing in her belly would have made life needlessly complicated.

Putting those thoughts aside, Lornise simpered with praise for her lover. "Mmm... Captain, you really know how to take care of your passengers."

Once he was through ejaculating, Kelzo disengaged from the hole he had just finished sowing and chuckled. "Glad ya havin' fun. We gonna get to know each otha' real well before we reach Zandalar."

Satisfied, yet exhausted, Lornise closed her eyes and fell asleep where she lay. The next day, she woke up to find Kelzo sleeping next to her in the nude. Upon noticing his morning wood, she decided to surprise him with a gift. Quietly, she removed her dress, then adjusted her position on the bed so that she could squeeze his cock between her titties. His eyes slowly opened as she began oscillating on his mast, and once he realized what she was doing he let out a hungry growl. "By da loa... What ya up to, sweet ting?"

"Good morning, Captain" she replied with a sensual tone. "When I saw how hard you were I just couldn't help myself."

"Damn, ya can't get enough..."

"Do you like my titties? I bet they feel good around your cock like this, hmm?"

"Damn right. Don't stop now."

Feeling encouraged, Lornise cheerfully indulged him. She was obsessed with the lecherous look on his face as she serviced him. The friction of her supple boobs upon his cock would inevitably culminate in a lewd eruption, one she welcomed with glee. Her mouth opened to collect some of the semen that shot out from his erection, but a majority of it splattered upon her face. Such depravity was certainly unbecoming of a Starforge heir.

"Ahhh... Now dat's a good look for ya" Kelzo jeered.

"Mmm... Captain, you made such a big mess..."

"I got plenty more where dat came from, but we gotta wait 'til later. Captain can't be ignorin' his duties."

She knew he was right, but she pouted anyway. "You won't make me wait too long, will you?"

"Of course not, sweet ting. Meet me down in da hold dis aftanoon."

"Yes, Captain."

After drying her face and getting dressed, Lornise attempted to sneak back to her own room without being seen by her friends. They would certainly have questions about her disappearance last night, but she preferred to simply avoid confrontation. Her immaculate reputation would fall to pieces if one of them knew she was having an affair with a troll. Fortunately, she was able to freshen up and change into a new outfit. She couldn't wait to show off her tight crop top and pleated miniskirt to the captain.

Later that day, Lornise crept down to the lowest part of the ship where they had planned the rendezvous. Finding some large cargo to hide behind, she waited. After a few minutes, she heard footsteps approaching, so she revealed herself at the risk of them belonging to some random crewman. Luckily, they didn't.

"Damn, ya look real nice" Kelzo declared.

"Thanks," she said with a blush. "So you want to do it here, hmm?"

"Nobody comin' down here, sweet ting. I got a few minutes to take care of ya."

"Better not waste any time, then."

Lornise turned around and found a suitable crate to bend upon, presenting herself to her partner for a furtive romp. She peeked back at him over her left shoulder as he started removing his pants. Along with this, her ass swayed side to side as a little enticement. When his cock was finally free, he walked up behind her and pulled up her shirt to liberate her breasts as well. He fondled them at his discretion while pressing against her rear.

"Mmm... I'm all yours, Captain" she purred.

After removing her frilly underwear, Kelzo guided his shaft to Lornise's insatiable cunt once again. She crooned as she felt him enter her, the sensation of being stuffed by his troll-sized cock just as exhilarating as it was the night before. Ensuingly, he grabbed her hips and began humping her at an expedient tempo. For an elf in heat, there could be no greater pleasure.

She was taken by surprise when his fingers suddenly wrapped around her neck, squeezing it just enough to cause her to panic. Somehow he must have known her better than she knew herself, for the asphyxiation soon induced an orgasm that made her entire body shudder. Overcome with shock, her eyes rolled back and her tongue fell from her mouth. In this state of dribbling stupor, she could only express her appreciation in the form of unintelligible babbling.

There was no way Lornise could tell how much time had passed since her climax, but it was around the time she regained her sense of awareness that she realized her head was pinned down sideways by Kelzo's heavy hand. She felt completely powerless in this position, but she wouldn't have it any other way. To be dominated by such a beastly man was the best part of her vacation, and her only regret was that it would be difficult to find another partner who measured up to him.

Ignoring any concern he once had for Lornise's fragile body, Kelzo went on a tear for the last few moments of intercourse. He drove his throbbing cock into her furiously until his moment of glory. The event was preceded by Zandali profanities which she couldn't understand but still relished to hear. It was impossible for her to contain all of the cum injected into her, so the excess trickled down her legs.

Lornise was now out of breath. Prostrated upon the crate, she appeared quite disgraceful. Kelzo gave her a hearty spank after pulling out. "Dat was fun," he declared. "I had a feelin' ya liked it rough."

Using what strength she had left, Lornise spun around and slumped to the floor, using the side of the crate to prop herself up. As she gazed up at him, some of his jism dripped upon her face. Despite this indignity, her eyes were brimming with adulation, conveying everything he needed to know without having to say it.

He clicked his tongue and started to put back on his pants. "Looks like ya could use some time in da hot tub," he suggested. "See ya 'round, sweet ting."

After Kelzo left, Lornise took a few minutes to rest. She didn't need a mirror to know she looked like a disaster. Somehow she'd have to get back to her room again without being spotted. With a bit of luck, she succeeded. Yielding to the exhaustion that follows a vigorous exercise, she collapsed upon her bed and slept.

A few hours later, Lornise woke up from her nap and realized how desperately she needed a bath. Apparently, having sex in the hold of a ship wasn't the cleanest activity. Heeding Kelzo's recommendation, she changed into a flattering bikini, grabbed a towel, and made her way to the hot tubs. When she arrived, she discovered they were separated by partitions, granting each one a bit of privacy.

As Lornise approached one of the tubs she assumed was vacant, her ears picked up on what could only be the salacious sound of a female orgasm. It occurred to her that she might not be the only woman on the ship with a sexual appetite to feed. Lured by curiosity, she crept up to the edge of the partition and peered inside.

Lornise couldn't believe what she saw. Inside the tub, one of her friends was bouncing upon Kelzo's lap with her arms draped over his shoulders. Her name was Lynaria, a busty blonde who might have been the only woman Lornise was envious of. Hailing from a prestigious Thalassian family, she had always been disdainful of other races, so it was bewildering to catch her making love with a troll. The bimbo's hypocrisy was irritating, but the fact that she was now in competition for the captain's cock was intolerable. Scowling, she entered the room to scandalize her.

"Having fun, Lynaria?"

Lynaria gasped, pushing away from Kelzo to move to the opposite side of the tub. "Lornise!? What did you see?"

"Enough to ruin your reputation. I wonder what your boyfriend would think if he knew what was going on here."

"Look, it's not what you think. I was just... I fell as I was getting out."

Lornise reached down and picked up Lynaria's bikini bottoms from the floor. "Hmmm... Was that before or after you took these off?"

"Listen... Lornise, I'm not sure what you think was going on here, but please keep it to yourself."

"Come on, Lynaria. How naïve do you think I am?"

Completely flushed, Lynaria did what any guilty woman backed into a corner would do and countered. "Let me guess... This is your way of getting back at me for always having more than you?"

Lornise laughed. "You think I planned this out? How was I supposed to know you were in here fucking the captain?"

"Jealous bitch!"

"Stupid whore!"

All of a sudden, Kelzo stood up. The sight of his wet schlong hanging low shut them up rather quickly. "Ladies... ya know about da rule on my ship, don't ya?" When neither of them responded, he continued. "What happens on da ship stays on da ship. Now listen to dis: Both of ya nice young ladies in ya prime. Both of ya paid to have a good time. Both of ya know I got plenty o' stamina. Why don't we stop fightin' and have fun togetha'?"

The two elves looked at each other, caught off guard by Kelzo's bold proposal. The idea of a threesome offered a way for them to address their desires and reconcile at the same time. After a moment of consideration, Lynaria smirked. "Well, Lornise, think you can keep a secret?"

"I suppose so... but only this time."

Lornise then stripped out of her bikini and joined them in the tub. The water was warm, the ideal temperature for their liaison. She discovered it had been enriched with fragranced oils that pleased her nostrils. The atmosphere was a vast improvement over the ship's hold, but far less discreet. To put it mildly, it would be troubling if any more passengers breezed in. Once she had adjusted to the water, she noticed something glinting on Lynaria's breasts, then realized what they were shortly afterward. "When did you get nipple piercings?" she inquired.

12