The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

Octavia turned to me, "Is she serious?"

I smiled, picked up the bottle of oil, and waived to the table smiling.

She reached for the hem of her top, then looked at me, "Turn around."

I shrugged and turned around, of course with the practice area behind us it was more a matter of distance than not seeing anything. Nice bod, and she looked shaved. Decent set of tits, all in all pretty close to Darcy but without all the hard muscles.

I watched her get on the table and tuck her tits under her a bit before calling 'OK'.

I turned around and admired the beauty laying before me. "NICE! Looks good enough to eat..." I think I saw a blush creeping up around her neck. I put some oil in my hands and began on her lower back. Of course I enjoyed the look down between her thighs at her shaved lips. She was trim enough to have a nice keyhole at her crotch letting her moistening lips shine for me.

After feeling her finally relax a bit, I went down to her claves and started in, she was moaning at the massage as I worked my way up her legs, keeping a hand inside her thighs and spreading her legs a bit in the process. She even moaned a but when I ran my thumb up the crack of her ass. I didn't push it, just let her enjoy herself.

I kept working up her back and then to her neck, getting a good share of little moans and groans along the way. "OK...time to flip over." She started turning over, and was starting to lay back when she realized she was naked, bringing a hand and arm across her chest.

I looked her in the eye with a smile, "Too late, already got a good look..." She gasped and blushed. "Why would you want to hide those beauties anyway?" I pushed my hand up under hers...without much resistance...and cupped her hard nipples in my palm and gave them a squeeze.

"OH THAT'S NOT FAIR..." and kicked her head back groaning.

Suddenly there was another set of hands from the other side. "Oh they are better than I thought..." Darcy ran her hands around the one I wasn't playing with and rolled her nipple between her fingers while leaning over and giving me a nice kiss.

Octavia was almost on overload with two sets of hands on her. I ran a finger down her belly to her slit and then lifted my hands off her, Darcy lifting hers about the same time. She exhaled like she had been holding her breath for an hour and melted to the table.

I led Darcy around the table and reached behind her to undo her bikini, "So how did you do?"

"I'm not sure. It was good, but I have some stiff competition with these girls." she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a nice kiss back. We sat back on the chair watching Octavia's tits rise and fall with her breath. Darcy turned to me, "Almost makes you want to lean over and suck on those beauties..."

Octavia rolled her head toward us and raised a finger like she was going to shake it at us...then let it drop to the table. We just laughed at her. Darcy finally got up and helped her to a chair, pressed tit to tit they were almost a mirror of each other except for the hair, one blond, one brunette with red roots...LOL

Darcy gave her a quick kiss, and got one back before sitting her down. The brunette from across the isle and Farrah came back from the stage, stripping tops as they walked. The brunette was listening, and eyeing the table from across the isle while she slid her bottoms off.

She was wandering around her now almost empty booth, since her booth mate was disqualified just before lunch. I smiled and waived her over.

She scooted over with a grin, then looked down at Darcy, "You don't mind?"

Darcy had barely waved her hand when the brunette hopped up on the table...on her back! Darcy grinned and shook her head, but kept on chatting with Farrah and our now naked rep, although Octavia was doing her best to try and keep her legs closed.

I put her foot up on my chest like I did before, but she let her knees spread giving me a nice look at her pussy dribbling down her ass. I worked her calves and down to her thighs, and since most of the booths around us were now empty, I let a finger slip down between her wet lips, watching her nipples stand up hard and crinkle.

When I worked her other leg, she kept the first knee up and spread, making her pussy gape open even more. While the hand on the outside worked her thigh, the hand on the inside was lightly stroking her clit. I was going to lick her juices from my finger, but Darcy beat me to it, taking them in her mouth while looking ME in the eye. I kept working her body, up her hips and belly to her now heaving chest. When I began working her firm tits and rolling her nipples she was doing her best not to moan too loudly.

Since she wasn't succeeding at being quiet, Farrah leaned over and started kissing her, then she arched her back up and started to orgasm. Of course Darcy slipping her finger over her clit had NOTHING to do with it... We gave her a nice long orgasm before letting her flop back down onto the table.

It was getting close to time for the last round of the day when the brunette managed to roll off the table to head back across the isle. "Man I wish I had a date like you for the banquette tonight..."

Darcy looked at her as she walked across, "What banquet?"

The brunette was starting to oil down, "The anniversary banquet tonight... it's the twentieth anniversary for this competition... you are going aren't you?"

"I haven't decided yet..." Darcy said a bit quietly. I looked at her, and she shrugged her shoulders like she had no clue what the brunette was talking about.

The brunette headed for the stage, and Darcy snagged one of the other contestants waking down the isle, and in a round about way discovered that there was indeed a fancy banquet tonight in the main ball room for any one that made it past the last cut today.

Darcy was slipping her bottoms on, when I had an idea. I grabbed the edge of the table cloth and snagged a string unraveling from the edge. I waked up to her with a grin, and stopped her from putting her bikini top on. I kissed a nipple, then tied the string on her nipple with a bow before lifting her top back up. "For good luck..." she gave me a quick kiss and scurried off to the stage all gins.

I sat back with Octavia, looking her over. "So is this anything like what you expected?"

She cupped her bare tits, leaving her nipples to pop out from between her fingers, "Not even close..." I held her top out for her, she hesitated a second, then uncovered her chest to slide the top on. I stooped down to get her shorts, holding them open for her to step into. I slid them up her legs, pausing just before pulling them up all the way to kiss the top of her mound.

She looked down at me as she pulled them up the last bit letting the seam slide between her wet lips showing me some nice camel toe and snapped them in front of me. I stroked her mound from outside, then slid back on my chair. "And neither are you..." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"All these women... and you only look at her..."

I smiled at her, "I look at all of them...what guy wouldn't?"

She shook her head, "You see them, but you only look at her."

I just shrugged, "Same thing."

She was shaking her head at me when the girls came back. They were nervous, but glad to be finished for the day. I looked at her jiggling as she fast walked back to us, "So?"

"I think so..."

"Well either way, we're done for the day. Hit the shower woman..."

She threw her bottoms at me, "Only if you're doing my back..."

I looked around, and we were pretty much alone on this corner of the floor, so what the hell. The girls were already naked, and Farrah and brunette across the isle were already headed that way, so I grabbed a towel and we headed over to the shower, taking the ones on the other side, out of view from the rest of the floor.

She started lathering up, and since I didn't have anything with me, I had to use her fu fu body wash, but since we were doing each other I couldn't complain. She did my hair, then I got to run my fingers through hers. Feeling her hair in my fingers, she leaned back into me, wiggling her ass against my firm cock. With her muscled back in my chest we rinsed and cuddled under the water for a few minutes.

When we shut the water off, there was a little round of applause from a few of the girls on either side of us. I took a slight bow, and then turned to dry her off, pulling her close for a few quick kisses along the way. She is so beautiful it's hard to keep my hands off her.

We were all sitting around in our robes when the lady from the competition made her way around. She faltered a bit when she realized I was a guy sitting around in a robe with wet hair. I wonder what she would have thought about it knowing that was the only thing I had on? She passed out the good and bad news. Darcy made the cut, Farrah and brunette didn't.

I pulled her close for a nice kiss, "So I guess we have a banquet to attend."

"But I didn't bring a fancy dress...and I still have to dye my hair. And I have no idea where I can even get some hair dye around here..." she was a little exasperated.

Octavia popped up, "I know just where we can get some hair dye, and I have a few dresses that might fit." She turned to me and Farrah, "You go get him presentable and she'll meet him at the banquet."

We gathered stuff up and headed out, me and Farrah upstairs, Darcy and Octavia out to her car.

We made it back up to the room without too much fondling and groping, but I did slip my hand in her robe and cup a tit while she ground her ass into my cock in the elevator. The two teenagers coming down the hall as we went to the room seemed to really appreciate her leaving her robe gaping open. Her tiny thong showing, and her tits almost showing as well. I thought they were going to faint when she dropped her robe and made the last few steps to the room leaving her in her thong...not that you could really see it from behind!

Seems she was a bit wound up, so as soon as the door closed she dropped to her knees and began doing her best to inhale my cock. The first few strokes while I was merely firm, she actually managed to get a bit into her throat, but that only succeeded to make me rock hard.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" she exclaimed as she came off with a loud pop. I was then very unceremoniously pulled to the bed by my hard cock, pushed back on the bed, and mounted. "OH FUCK YESSSSSSS." She bottomed out on me, my rock hard cock pressing firmly against her cervix.

She only settled there for a second and she was off to the races. Riding me like a bucking bronco, her little B cups doing their best to try and bounce off her chest while she leaned forward over me.

I was getting close when she clamped her pussy around the head of my cock and started cumming, soaking my balls and starting to make a puddle on the bed between my cheeks. I was just about ready to pop when she fell forward on my chest. Feeling her hard nipples in my chest, I just wrapped my arms around her and started hammering her pussy from underneath.

"OH yessss, fill my pussy...fuck meeee... " She buried her head in my shoulder as I began pumping load after load into her.

"YYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" I pumped as long as I could, but just collapsed with her still on top of me.

We laid there for a few minutes to catch our breath, my cock starting to soften inside her. "Can you reach your camera?" she panted.

I looked around, I could see the strap over beside the bed. "If we roll over." I managed to roll over and stay inside her...barely.

"I want every dirty nasty slutty picture of this you can think of..." she said from below me.

The video camera was on top, so this was going to be good. I turned it on and focused on her face, panning slowly down her sweaty body, taking my time on her tits and nipples before making it to her cock filled pussy.

I zoomed in on the base of my cock just outside her DARK lips, "Oh look at the mess that horny little pussy made. Foaming at the lips, drooling around that cock it swallowed up."

I began slowly pulling out, "OH and it doesn't want to let go, trying to keep that cock buried in it." my cock was coming out, covered in our cum. "Oh yea, filled to overflowing. It's going to be a river of cum flowing out of your pussy when I pull out."

When I pulled out her pussy stayed gaped open a bit, and then the cum started to flow. "Oh there it cums, big globs of cum starting to run out of you..." I leaned down for a better look. "Catch it with your fingers..." she reached down and caught quite a bit between her fingers. "Now close your legs and lick your fingers clean."

She closed her legs, but instead of licking her fingers right away, she held them over her mouth and let our cum dribble into her mouth first before actually taking them in her lips to clean them off. Opening her mouth she made a spectacle of wrapping her tongue around them to clean them off.

I stood up beside the bed and offered her my firm and coated cock, to which she smiled and then took quite some pleasure in cleaning off. "That was wonderful!" she exclaimed when she flopped back on the bed.

"We're not quite done yet." She looked up at me with a quizzical look. "Keep your legs together and stand up beside the bed." She got up and I kneeled down in front of her. "Now lift your leg up on the bed, spread your sloppy pussy, and let that cum run down your leg..."

Her eyes flashed open and she grinned from ear to ear, then she did exactly as I asked. Spreading her pussy wide enough I could almost see inside her if the lighting was better. She hadn't even started spreading when it began flowing down her thigh. "Do you have any idea how hot and slutty that looks? Looking up at you pulling your pussy open to let our cum drain down your leg. Your pussy lips dark red and your hard nipples and shit eating grin in the background looking down at me, while I look up into your spread pussy?"

Her eyes rolled back as she closed them. "Oh that was a good load in you, it's still dribbling out of you and its half way down your thigh... Her legs were trembling a bit. "You've got yourself spread so nice and wide for me, I bet if I blew into your pussy you'd feel it all the way up on your g-spot..." she whimpered softly and bit her lip, but kept herself spread.

I leaned in close and breathed softly up into her spread pussy. "AAAHHHHH!" she fell back onto the bed groaning and quivering. I put a finger on her clit making her screech and start cumming again. Nothing major, but a nice little extra.

"I bet if Darcy was here she'd be wiping and eating that cum from your thigh." She grinned, and then brought her fingers down to her thigh and ran her fingers back and forth through the dribble, then brought them back up to her lips to lick them off, still grinning and never opening her eyes.

I put the camera away and went to run my shower. Even though I had one earlier on the convention floor, I need another and wanted to wash the fu fu from my hair. I was about half finished when Farrah joined me. We just smiled at each other with satisfaction, doing each other's back, but nothing sexual before separating and watching the other clean up. Her watching me stroke my firm cock while I watched her run her hands all over her chest and belly. Turning around and looking over her shoulder at me while pushing her butt out, running her soapy hands around and around. Turning around and lifting a leg to make sure her pussy was well cleaned and rinsed, while looking me in the eye.

I finished and dried off, then handed Farrah her towel before taking one of the others to do her hair a bit.

She took another one to do mine, "Darcy really is lucky to have you..."

I pulled her hands from my head, "Other way around... I'm lucky to have her in my life."

She looked at me for a few seconds, then cocked her head to one side with a little smile, "You really do love her..."

"Huh?"

She got a bit more serious, "Like you said earlier telling Wilma off..."

I thought back remembering, and then smiled, making her grin again. "Well I hadn't really thought about it, but yea... I guess I do. I hadn't realized I said it out loud... but it doesn't sound too bad does it?"

She ruffled my hair with her fingers, "...not bad at all." We managed to dry off without too much more difficulty, and sat back down at the table near the patio door sipping cold drinks, neither of us wanting to get dressed. "So we've got a few hours to kill before the banquet..." I said looking down at her lovely little B cups.

She looked down and my firming cock, "Normally I'd say let's jump in bed for some wild sex, but we've already done that." She said with a big grin.

"So tell me a little about yourself, since I'm sure they've already told you quite a bit about me..."

"Well I'm assuming they told you I'm in law school?," I nodded. "I've got two semesters to go yet. I work nights in a warehouse driving forklift." I must have looked surprised at that, because it made her smile and laugh. "You not going to be one of those male chauvinists are you?"

I smiled back at her, "No, I was just thinking what a shame it is to cover such a delicious figure...' I stammered out quickly.

She laughed at that, "Nice recovery... and the guys aren't quite as strict on the dress code there for some reason..." she said cupping her tits.

"Oh I wonder why?" I said grinning and looking straight at them.

"I've been known to leave and extra button or two undone."

"And I'm sure they appreciate every chance they get to get a glimpse of you..."

She kicked her head back laughing, and I raised an eyebrow at her, "That sounds like an interesting story that needs to be told."

She settled down enough to be able to speak again. "You remember that two week heat wave we had this summer?" I nodded, that was about the same time I was groping Ann in the new arcade under construction.

"Well even on the night shift it was pretty hot in the warehouse, so after about the fourth night the supervisor made an 'executive' decision. Since there wasn't anybody but us in the building, we could take our shirts off to cool down."

I smiled, "And he forgot he had a woman in the crew?"

"Oh he remembered, but he didn't know it had been almost two weeks since I had gotten laid and I was horny and frustrated."

"You didn't?"

"HELL YES I DID!" I shook my head. "I had a NICE light little lacy bra on, and for as much as I was sweating it was pretty much transparent when I peeled my shirt off."

"And?"

"And all the guys just stared at my chest."

"What did you do?"

"Oh my pussy was aching by that point with a dozen guys staring at my tits, my nipples were hard enough to cut glass. I thrust my chest out as best I could and told them, 'It's no different than your girlfriends and wives... and if you have a boyfriend instead; I don't want to hear about it."

"Oh shit..."

"There was a few seconds of silence, then one of the guys from the back piped up with 'well I guess she told you...' I grabbed my clip board and hopped back on the forklift and went back to work."

It was all I could do to keep from rolling on the floor. I managed to stay in my chair. "Did you have any more problems that night?"

"Nope, it was nice driving around with the breeze on my chest. The first hour or so my bra was still wet enough to make a cool breeze if I got up to full speed on and end to end run. The best part was this shy high school guy."

"Why?"

"He'd blush every time I caught him looking at me."

"What did you do..."

"I waited until lunch break, and hung back a bit so all the guys were in there when I walked in... to the air conditioning." I raised my eyes at that. "OH YEA! I walked in and the room went silent, with most of the guys were trying not to look at my nipples standing out."

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
1...45678...12