The Exterminators Ch. 01 - Not So Secret Origin

Story Info
Galacta learns the truth.
4.5k words
4.43
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! Have a new comm here for the artist KiwiMelons2. Full title for it is The Exterminators: Not So Secret Origins. This comm is about rival superheroines, and a special femboy sidekick whose cum turns them into futa. A bit silly and ridiculous, but hopefully y'all enjoy it!

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, male on futa, male on female, futa on futa, pregnancy, female to futa transformation, cock/ball growth, superheroes

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

A hailstorm of glass exploded with a boom.

People of all races and backgrounds ran screaming through the neon-lit streets, shoving each other out of the way, only concerned with saving themselves. Sirens blared from tall speakers sticking out of lamp posts. Floating, magnetically-suspended cop cars created barriers along the roads, uniformed men and women directing the foot traffic to the underground shelters scattered across the city, yelling at the top of their lungs. Hovering ambulances raced to and from packed hospitals, rushing to gather up the unlucky injured and sadly deceased. Flashing signs of every color flickered as they attempted to continue to display the advertisements on their surfaces through all the mayhem.

The city was a maze of skyscrapers and high-rise apartment buildings. Dingy alleyways cut through the corridor of cloud-piercing structures, leading to haphazardly-formed slums and overfilled garbage dumps. Every inch of free-space was cluttered by ads for numerous products, every free wall covered by sprawling graffiti. Full Moon above casting ominous shadows where its light touched, it emphasized the urban decay and sprawl of the giant city that stretched for hundreds and hundreds of miles in every direction, halting any of nature's attempts at reclaiming its place in the world. A large spotlight pointed to the night sky, illuminating the blanket of darkness, casting the image of a large 'G' upon the black surface, calling the metropolis's main hero to action.

It was obscured by a gigantic, towering creature rising up above the highest of the numerous skyscrapers. Swamp green. Mono-eyed. Multi-tentacled. Alien. An enormous, mountainous blob with an octopus-like appearance, its uncountable, infinite amount of limbs elevating it. The sucker-tipped appendages were the size of freeways, crushing sleek cars and packed-streets where they rested on the ground, wrapping around buildings and businesses where they lifted and stretched. There was an Earth-shaking rumble that emanated from its depths despite not having any visible openings to make noise from; it was a monster, pure and simple, one Hell-bent on destruction and nothing else.

And there was only one person capable of stopping it.

Stepping out of the store-front window she was thrown through, a heroine appeared, the one called upon by the bright sign in the sky. Snow-white hair showed first as she recovered from being hit by enough force to crack the Earth in half, cut short and sticking from the side of her head in a curved pompadour-style, glowing under the blue sign above her. A pair of brown eyes glared up towards her foe, surrounded by yellow-brown skin, her sharp nose flaring at the stench of the beast that had struck her. Pointed ears flexed as she listened for the sound of civilians in peril near her, her plump purple lips curved into a grimace. Putting her hands on her wide hips, she took a deep breath.

Her uniform hugged her curves tightly, showing off the mounds of muscle-covered-by-fat the incredibly tall woman possessed. Up to her neck she was encased in the damage-resistant suit, mainly a soft purple in color, the pads across her massive biceps and forearms a stronger royal shade, mauve gloves wrapped around her large hands. White pauldrons gave way to an absolutely massive chest, the superheroine's encased-breasts nearly twice the width of her head, the red-framed yellow 'G' - the same as the one in the sky - in the center of her abdomen stretched obscenely around the giant mounds. Below it her flat stomach gave way to a pair of incredibly wide hips that molded into even thicker thighs, giving her an almost pear-like shape. Boots the same color as her shoulder pads rose up to her knees, golden, decorative squares coating them.

Galacta's alabaster cape whooshed around her as she suddenly rocketed off the ground.

"So that's how it's gonna be?" She grumbled to herself, flying high through the air, "Gonna make me actually try today are you?"

She was referring to the monster wrecking ARC city. Her city. Galacta - as the many signs indicated - was the urban sprawl's main protector, the number-one hero around these parts; intelligent, unnaturally-strong, capable of flight and damn near impervious to injury, it wasn't hard to see why. Regularly taking out any evil-doers small and large, stopping crimes of all magnitudes, she was known to the citizens as a beacon of hope, strength, and courage, never faltering in the face of adversity. Saving the gigantic Mega-City from everything from meteors to demonic, alien creatures like the one she was currently combatting was a weekly event for the Orcess, another day in the life of a supernaturally-gifted crime-fighter.

Not breaking a sweat as she fought with the tentacle-monster, Galacta seemed to be in several places at once - enhanced speed was also another one of her many talents. In one moment she was putting a fist through one of the villain's limbs, forcing it to drop whatever it was crushing, and in another she was rescuing a group of stranded survivors from a collapsed building or out from under a trapped car. Galacta flashed to wherever she was needed, doing battle on so many fronts at the same time it was impossible for a regular human to keep track of her movements! After slicing another tentacle in half and narrowly avoiding being captured by a second, she maneuvered herself into a spiraling drill-like motion and whipped herself at her enemy, ripping through the air.

"Time to finish this!"

But she never reached the monster.

Right as she neared the mountain-sized alien's single eyeball it flashed a deep, angry red. Before she had a chance to react a beam of pure energy fired from its black, glaring iris, hitting her dead-on, smoke and fire encompassing her body; Galacta roared in pain as she went plummeting to the Earth, cratering the grimy street and landing in a burning pile. A noise that sounded like a confident laugh poured from the monster, giant ripples forming across its green flesh. Wasting no time it slammed one of its massive tentacles down onto Galacta's sprawled figure, beating her deeper into the ground, bashing a hole where she lay, one that reached the sewer systems and tunnels beneath ARC city, burying her under tons and tons of rubble.

Lifting one of its suctioned-appendages once more the alien attempted to slam it into the hole it created with the hero's body, finishing the deed of ensuring Galacta's demise; but it couldn't. The moment the extremity touched the ground it suddenly halted, the gigantic blob it was attached to unable to yank it back or to the sides, the tentacle stuck where it was by some unknown means - and then it wasn't there! A burst of black, oozing slime took its place as it was rendered from its host's form, showering nearby wreckage in the dark fluid. A screech came from the monster as it was injured once more, its other limbs flailing in pain, its eyeball focusing on the area of damage to see what had punished it so severely.

Galacta emerged.

Floating up from the cavern gracefully, she appeared vastly different than how she had only moments before. Bigger. It was like every inch of her body had been enhanced, her form-fitting costume even more stretched around her altered figure. She was taller - almost twice as much as she normally was - her height transformed from its already-incredible male basketball-player shaming stature to a size where she'd be able to stare over an African Elephant. To match her new towering figure her muscles had grown, exploding from her limbs in a tangled mass of bulging hills and striated bulk, nearly twice as wide as she had been, every dip and ridge of brawn visible through her super-suit, abs even having formed across her previously-flat stomach. Galacta barely looked like the person she had been when she was struck down, only her facial features remaining unchanged.

This was Galacta's other power. When things got serious she could go beyond her limits - of which there were few - and alter her body into an extraordinary version of her normally amazing self. With how hard the monster struck her with its eye-beam and tentacles, it was definitely needed for this fight. In this form all of her regular, amazing abilities were increased ten-fold, making her truly unbeatable, Galacta having to bust out this hidden feature only a handful of times in the past, her innate superhuman nature already overkill in most cases. But now... now she was facing something that required her to go all out and save ARC city from its otherwise-imminent destruction.

And she didn't like it!

"Alright monster, now I'm gonna show you why I'm number one!"

Galacta seemingly teleported from her position in the air. Faster than a speeding bullet she was suddenly at another of the alien creature's tentacles, tearing it off just as swiftly and hurling it at the monster's center; it defended itself with a blast of heat from its eye, disintegrating the torn-limb. Continuing her onslaught, Galacta warped around the city - her past-image still appearing in place she'd already left for several seconds - attacking each of the inhuman beasts appendages, using her immense, super-strength to destroy them one after another, tossing the remnants at her opponent. It took only a few minutes for the otherworldly invader to be left with only black-blood-leaking stumps, roaring without a mouth and thumping itself against the flattened-ground beneath it.

"Now for that eye!" Galacta snarled, racing towards the monster's center once more, "There's no escape!"

Anticipating its eye-beam she zig-zagged through the sky as she raced towards it; if the monster had a head, it would be dizzy from trying to follow her blurred image around! Like she had guessed it would, it fired the heat ray at her recklessly, missing her with each shot, the blasts going wild and causing further destruction to the city. Galacta smirked as she neared the beast, her massive fist held out in front of face, her cape billowing behind her, whole body pointed like an arrow to cut through the air - the air which rippled and boomed as she flew as fast as she could through it. Reaching the alien's singular, giant eyeball, she pulled back her arm to deliver a devastating, rupturing blow and end this once and for all!

As her clenched, gloved-fist got inches from the creature's eye it slowed, an invisible force putting pressure on her limbs and holding her back, causing her to halt completely in a matter of seconds. Staring at her own arm in confusion, Galacta winced and grunted as she was suddenly thrown backwards, a shockwave forming in front of her, battering her body and sending her flying; she zoomed across ARC city, bouncing off numerous buildings and skyscrapers like a pinball. When she finally came to a stop amidst twisted gray metal and broken, colorful glass hundreds of feet above the ground, she pushed herself out of the wreckage of the building and tried to make sense of what had happened, focusing on the alien once more.

Shit.

Before her eyes, the monster was reforming its limbs, the tops of its tentacles emerging from the fissured ends; the parts of them she'd strewn around the city began to wiggle and return to their owner, new appendages forming where they connected to its body like the heads of a Hydra. It was recovering! Racing into action Galacta attempted another assault, pushing her powers to their limits, sonic-booms following her speedy flight. She tried to watch every of the alien's tentacles at the same time, but that quickly proved to be an impossibility - an impossibility to her misfortune. Not coming near as close as to it as she had before, Galacta was suddenly surrounded by the healed and recently-created wiggling extremities, each one wrapping around her over and over again, piling atop her from every direction until she was smothered by their sliminess.

Galacta could feel herself being drawn forwards by the octopus-abomination, her unnatural, extra-enhanced strength failing her with her attempts at freeing herself from the fleshy prison. She did everything in her multitude-of-powers to escape but it was all for not; no matter what or how she tried to break through the hundred of tentacles encircling her form, she just couldn't move! Her head was suddenly exposed, allowing her to take a gasp of oxygen - to breathe and see her fate looming in front of her. Pulled to the monster's eyeball, she watched as it glowed that same deep red, ready to put her invincibility to the test and burn her to a crisp!

But the alien never got a chance to execute the heroine.

The shine of its eye suddenly faded and it let off another howl from its core. Opening her eyes - having closed them when it seemed like she was possibly going to meet her end - Galacta took a look around to spot what had interrupted the monster. Oh no. A bright pink beam tore through the creature's limbs from above, severing each one in a perfect line that left burn marks across the streets and sidewalks. It raced back and forth until every single extremity was cleaved in twain, and then focused on the jiggling masses trying to reconnect with their host once more; this time it attacked and turned them into smoldering cinders, laying waste to the alien's attempts at regrouping itself.

Galacta didn't have to look up to know the source of her saving, but she did anyway.

Floating above her was another heroine. White hair like her own, but worn straight and down across her back, her ears smaller but also pointed. Long eyebrows, piercing blue eyes, and sharp, elegant features, her face was one of natural, ethereal beauty, her skin alabaster and smooth. Similarly proportioned - though much thinner - this other super-powered individual's curves were as ridiculous as Galacta's own, her breasts incredibly huge, hips flared and wide, her ass bouncy and full; unlike Galacta, however, her costume was much more revealing, one designed for enticement and allure rather than any sort practical protection.

One arm bare, the other made of cold metal, this heroine showed a lot more skin than Galacta did! Her chest was mostly-uncovered, showing off a deep valley of creamy cleavage, her massive tits nearly on full display. A gray top covered the ends of her breasts - trimmed pink around the edges - continuing down her narrow, slim stomach before meeting the voluptuous width of her hips; it cut off at her crotch, her thick thighs bare and displayed for the world to ogle at. A pink-and-white skirt-like addition draped over her ass and groin, hanging to her knees, where her boots started, a mix of the same colors as the rest of her uniform.

It was the Elven hero Cosmos-Maiden, her rival!

Hands held out in front of her massive chest, rays of blue-and-pink supernaturally-produced flames blasted from her palms, destroying everything they touched - mostly the monster's limbs. She was careful to avoid any excess damage to the city as she burned up the alien's parts, reckless destruction not good for her public image. As Cosmos-Maiden continued to wreak havoc on the space-creature's body, Galacta was freed incidentally, able to twist out of the tentacles still squeezing her, immediately bolting towards the other heroine, scowling as she came to a stop next to her.

"Cosmos-Maiden!" Galacta yelled angrily, pointed a finger at the Elf, "What are you doing here?"

"Saving your life by the looks of it!" Cosmos-Maiden sneered, still attacking the monster from afar, "Seems like you couldn't handle this one."

"I had everything under control! ARC is my city!"

"Is that right? From where I'm flying it certainly didn't look like you were winning this fight!"

"Why you...!"

"How about you go rescue a kitten from a tree or something?" The Elf mocked, letting out a haughty laugh, "And leave this to the professionals!"

"Yeah?" Galacta questioned, her body trembling with barely-controlled rage, "What makes you think you can take on this monster so easily?"

"This!"

Cosmos-Maiden turned her head towards the top of one of the still-standing buildings.

"Elixer, I need a boost!"

Galacta looked towards where her rival was yelling, her eyebrow raising.

Situated on the roof of a towering, mostly-intact building was another costumed hero, one she'd never seen before. Short and male, his suit was a full-body-covering one, brown except for yellow-and-pink stripes that lined its seams; it also hid his face, a diamond-shaped peach-colored, featureless mask concealing his countenance, the rest of the uniform engulfing his head. He wore black gloves and boots, and there were small black pouches stitched along each of his limbs, one of which he was digging into as he helped a citizen of ARC who had become stranded on the top of the building, the bags seemingly containing many different items for saving the injured.

Craning his neck as Cosmos-Maiden's call, he stopped what he was doing and reached into a pocket on his belt. Pulling something out of it, he - Elixer as Galacta's rival had named him - tossed the object with surprising strength towards the heroine, which she caught with ease after pausing one of her blasts; giving him a thumbs-up, she uncorked it, the other hero watching her with rapt attention, the civilian he was aiding momentarily forgotten. He returned the gesture, lifting a thumb back at her.

"Here we go!" She lifted the item - a vial filled with some kind of white liquid - and downed it in one large gulp, letting out a quick moan as it touched her tongue. As soon as the mysterious fluid left her throat Cosmos-Maiden cried out, her body going rigid, her head arching towards the sky. Eyes glowing white, her colorless-hair billowed out around her, large muscles appearing across her body; a blinding radiance followed, shining her curvaceous figure. The fire in her palms reignited, growing and brightening until they were larger than her head. Galacta watched in growing confusion, unsure of what to make of her rival's transformation.

With a yell of triumph, Cosmos-Maiden turned back to the alien and unleashed her new, mighty power. Colossal beams of energy flew from her fists - one pink and one blue - directed at the beast's large eyeball, attempting to target the same place Galacta had; the Orcess watched with a knowing smile, ready for the monster to block it with its shockwave ability. It did just that, the air in front of it distorting as it pushed against the mystical onslaught that was only feet away from destroying it, creating a seemingly impenetrable barrier that even Galacta couldn't penetrate! And she was the number-one heroine in ARC!

But unlike when Galacta had tried to attack it, the monster wasn't as successful this time around.

12