The Eye of the Beholder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott texted me the address of his office, and we agreed on a time to meet. Marnie was as encouraging as Sabine had been. I'd gone out with Dickface for six or seven months. We met online, and he said all the right things, to begin with. He told me he loved my curves and wobbly bits; however, in the next breath suggested I not eat that slice of cake, and perhaps a salad would be a better choice for dinner.

The sex hadn't been great. I told myself it was my fault he started seeing other women behind my back. We only ever did missionary. He told me once he was worried I'd squash him if I rode him. I mean, I'm large, but not that large. We attempted doggy once, but he told me my bum was too big for his cock to reach.

I'd been getting better about my self-image before we started dating. Heck, one of the reasons I took the plunge and signed up online was because I finally could see myself in a happy relationship. Dickface started out being the dream guy, but I soon found he wasn't. Scott had started out as being aligned to my brother and tormenting me when I was younger. I knew he had form, and yet my friends were encouraging me to at least have lunch with him.

That evening as I sat and watched the gaggle of girls in bikinis striving to win the hearts of the bachelor on television, I pictured Scott as the Bachelor. He would be perfect. He was good looking and well built. I'm sure he looked great in a bathing suit, and any of the bikini girls would look amazing with him. There was never a larger woman on these shows looking for love.

I thought back to my childhood. I had few friends. Scott would be at our place most weekends. Our dads would be out showing homes, and I would tag along as Daniel and Scott did their thing. When we were younger, I'd try and keep up with them on my bike. As we got older, we'd spend our days watching movies, or I'd watch the guys play video games. Never my choice of movies, and I was never invited to have a go shooting the zombies like they did.

What struck me, though, was I could never remember barbs coming directly from Scott. Sure, Daniel always told me how much he was better than me, how faster he could ride his bike, how my fatness slowed me down, how my school was for the "povo" kids. Scott may never have joined in, but he also never spoke up for me. I doubt I would have either if I'd been in the same situation.

Sitting on the tram into town, I was nervous about lunch with Scott. I'd deliberated for hours what to wear. In the end I went with jeans and a flowy peasant-style top. Sabine had talked me down this morning when I texted her to say I was going to cancel lunch plans. She'd reminded me that Scott was Scott and no one else. Perhaps I needed to start believing her.

"Hi, I'm meeting Scott Badenoch." I presented myself to reception at noon exactly. I hated being late.

"Davina?" I nodded to the smiling receptionist, "Cool, I'll let him know you're here."

There was no need for her to call as Scott came walking down the corridor. Dressed in pressed navy pants and a white button-down that was open at the neck he looked all kinds of sexy.

"Hey you!" Scott's face beamed as he planted a kiss on my cheek and gripped my upper arm. "Suze, I'm off to lunch, but will be back for my two-thirty appointment."

Scott led me from the office, down the lift to the large atrium on the ground floor. "We're blessed for choice for lunch options. There's sushi, Italian, burgers, Vietnamese and Mexican that are all good."

"Sushi sounds good." I simply picked his first suggestion, not really minding where we ate.

We walked in silence through the lunch crowds, Scott holding my hand to ensure we weren't separated in the throngs of hungry businesspeople. A waiter showed us to a booth in a quiet restaurant down a side alley. The walls were decorated in Japanese prints and plates of sushi passed us on a model train. Cups of green tea were presented with a bow from our waiter.

Scott grabbed a couple of plates from the train, and I followed suit. Blending my wasabi with the soy sauce, I tried to think of what I should say.

"Have you heard from your family since the weekend?" Fortunately, Scott broke our silence.

"Not a peep, not that I'm surprised."

"Dan sent me a text, but I ignored it."

"I didn't realise you'd kept in touch."

"We hadn't. I was surprised he reached out to be honest."

"I'm sorry I ran on Sunday morning. I was spooked. I didn't know if I was a one-night thing or a sympathy fuck, or what."

"I'm so sorry I didn't make it clear at the time. I'd like to get to know you more. I mean," Scott paused and looked directly at me, "I find you incredibly sexy."

"I don't think anyone's ever called me that before!" I tried to laugh it off.

"Well, they've obviously been blind."

Scott's candour surprised me. "Let's just say I haven't been with a lot of guys, but the ones I have been with haven't treated me well."

"If I do or say anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, please call me on it. I enjoyed our picnic and, well, after too." Scott smiled as he placed an edamame pod in his mouth and sucked out the beans.

"I'll admit the after was pretty good for me too." I blushed as I placed some salmon and rice in my mouth.

Scott asked more about work and told me more about a social housing development he was working on. Conversation flowed. I learnt more about his time in Minneapolis.

"So, um..." Scott looked nervous as he played with his chopsticks. "I don't want to sound... No, um, I know your family teases you about your body, but I think they're wrong. I mean, I've told you how sexy I find you, and, well, I hope it was clear how much you turned me on, and, well, still do, I mean... I'm not a fan of clothes."

"Okay..." My brow furrowed, "I mean, I know I work in fashion, but I don't need to talk about it all the time. Sorry."

"No! No, no, no. Shit. So, when I lived in Minnesota, I found a group of naturists. I find being without clothes freeing. I just, I mean, I don't expect you to understand, or to even... I mean, I went on a camping trip with people of all shapes and sizes. It wasn't sexual or anything, but it was freeing, yeah, freeing being able to sit around a campfire naked and not be concerned with it being sexual."

Okay... This was not something I was expecting, and it was fairly evident how uncomfortable it made me feel. "I'm not sure what to say."

"I mean, I haven't looked, or found any like-minded groups since I've been home. I just find being naked quite freeing."

"So, you sat around a campfire in the nuddy and, what, went hiking or something?"

"Yeah. And there were all shapes and sizes of people in the group. I mean, women and men larger and smaller than both of us. And, I mean, there were some couples there, but it never got sexual in a group situation or anything. I'm not into orgies, or swinging, or anything like that! Now, I suppose, I'm just really naked at home. Shit. I don't even know why I'm telling you this."

"I'm glad you told me. Did you, like, take photos?"

"No! And I'd never take photos of anyone without their permission, regardless of them being clothed or naked."

"One of my bad experiences... So, it was a few years ago. I mean, I had a boyfriend after I left school, but it never went anywhere. I'd just met Sabine, and we'd been at a bar. It was the start of uni week, and there were lots of students around. Two guys came and started talking to us and bought us drinks. Sabine's always been a lot more adventurous than me. Anyway. I was a little drunk and let one of the guys come home with me. We started kissing, and I decided that a little sex wouldn't be a bad thing, and this guy seemed nice enough. Except, when I took my bra off, he pulled out his phone and took a photo and told me he was going to win the treasure hunt."

"Treasure hunt?"

"Yeah. One of the things they needed was a photo of the biggest boobs in the city, and he was sure I'd make him win. He didn't even apologise. He just left me sitting on my couch topless. Sabine was also photographed blowing her guy for the same treasure hunt."

"That's disgusting. Did you go to the police?"

"No! I mean, I had no idea who these guys were, and neither did she."

"Can I cook you dinner Friday night? I promise I'll be clothed."

"You know my brother will tease you for being with me."

"I don't give a flying fuck what your family thinks, to be honest. I like you. In fact, I like you a lot, and I want to get to know more about you. I mean, if you don't feel the same way, I'll understand."

"No, I still have some concerns I suppose, but there's no harm in dinner, right?"

Apart from Scott's weird revelation about nudity, lunch had been amazing. Conversation had flowed, and I could feel the barricades that I had erected around myself slowly starting to crumble and believe that perhaps I could let this man into my life and see where things would go.

~*~*~*~*~

Scott

Davina and I had been seeing each other for almost three months. Spring had made way for summer, and in the leadup to Christmas, Davina had been super busy at work. In December, Davina and her team made a point of opening on Sundays, helping women prepare for parties and events over the holiday season.

Daniel had texted me several times and I'd never replied. Eventually he called me at work and told me the wedding was on again and would be an intimate affair over New Year. I told him I was busy.

Davina and I talked about our families a lot and I realised how different they actually were. My parents had a deep love for each other, and Davina's, well, who knew what was happening there. I never encouraged her to break away, but she came to that conclusion on her own. Mum and Dad had long planned a trip over Christmas to spend it in Germany on a tour. I'd caught up with them before they left and told them I was seeing someone but didn't elaborate.

It wasn't that I didn't want to tell them about Davina, but she was concerned it would get back to her parents.

Davina and I spent Christmas with Aunt B and her orphans as she described them. Our office closed between Christmas and New Year, and I spent my days at Curvilicious, usually operating the cash register and credit card machine. Sabine insisted my presence drew women into the shop, but I suspect it was their end-of-year sale!

Sex with Davina had been amazing. We were both learning a lot about each other and our likes and dislikes. Davina told me it was a Christmas present when she had an IUD inserted and suggested we do away with condoms. I'd never not wrapped my cock before and the first few times I couldn't contain myself and came far too quickly.

Living closer to the boutique, Davina had all but moved in with me. It had never been discussed, it simply happened.

"You don't have to wear clothes on my behalf around here, you know." She gazed at my body with awe.

I'd reached for some shorts as I climbed out of bed to make us both coffee. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I think I'm quite comfortable with your body." Davina smiled a wicked grin.

She followed me into the kitchen wearing the silk robe I'd given her for Christmas. Ivan had taken a real liking to her and climbed onto her lap as she sat at the kitchen island.

"There's the long weekend coming up; are you closing the shop?" I asked as I slid a coffee in front of her.

"Yep. Closing for four days."

"We should go camping. I mean, I know it'll be hot and all, but perhaps we could find somewhere secluded down the coast?"

"Secluded you say..." Davina sported a grin as she sipped her coffee.

"Nico at the office has a beach shack and has said we can use it if we like. He and Maria and the kids are spending the weekend with Maria's parents."

Davina had accompanied me to my work Christmas party and fitted right in. I worked with an amazing group of people. Maria had been into Davina's boutique several times since with her sister. and Nico had told me how appreciative he'd been, especially when we both marvelled at Marnie's lingerie designs.

"Tents in January are never fun. If it's hot they turn into a sauna and if it rains, well..."

"Maria popped into the shop again this week."

"Nico commented that she had some amazing new lingerie!"

I wore an apron as I grilled bacon for our breakfast. I mean, I've been splattered by grease before, and it's never been fun. When I turned around, Davina had slid her robe down off her shoulders and sat on the stool topless, Ivan still in her lap.

"What? It's warm today." Davina tried to look confident, but the crack in her voice showed her vulnerability.

"You could kick Ivan off your lap if you're too hot." I suggested.

"I just thought... I've been working on my body image for years now. You've never once commented about what I eat or my clothes being too tight or not baggy enough. In fact, the opposite. I think I could wear a hessian sack. and you'd compliment me."

"You would rock a hessian sack, but it might get scratchy, so I'd have to take it off you."

"I was doing some reading on naturism and, I don't know... I found a blog written by a woman in America who's about my size. She talks of how liberating it is. We've been chatting online a bit recently. How about today, we stay in and stay naked."

I'm sure my Adam's apple bobbed as I swallowed. For all I had told Davina about being naked as being non-sexual, my cock didn't get that message in the moment. It recognised her gorgeous breasts staring at me as she stroked Ivan and finished her coffee. I tried to calm it beneath my apron as I placed the bacon and eggs in front of her.

We sat together on the couch as we watched several episodes of the comedy series we were discovering together. Davina emptied the dishwasher as I hung laundry on a clothes horse. Ivan napped in a sunny window. It was domestic, and I felt the happiest I had in a long time.

"I know you said being naked wasn't sexual, but I've had about enough of seeing your gorgeous arse all day and not grabbing it." Davina had walked up behind me as I hung a wet sock over a rail.

"Grab away, just know there will be consequences." Davina ran her fingernails over my butt before spinning me around and dropping to her knees.

Her blowjobs had always excited me. There was something about having her gorgeous lips wrapped around my cock, and the way she was able to hit all my pleasure points that I just loved.

She started by licking from my balls to the head, swirling her tongue over the sensitive areas before taking me all the way down the back of her throat. Each blowjob with Davina was different. This time she varied the pressure she sucked with and paid great attention to my balls. I was in heaven. Gripping the base of my cock she again sucked, and when our eyes met, I was a goner.

Thick ropes of cum spurted down her throat. I dragged her to her feet as she wiped the side of her mouth before my lips crashed to hers. I loved tasting my remnants on her tongue. I felt like I was a teenager again, my cock being a semi-automatic weapon. What refractory period?

Bending her body over the back of the couch, we were at a perfect height for me to enter her from behind. We'd done this in bed numerous times but having her standing and bent in the middle was something else. She was more than ready for me, her folds slick with moisture that guided my head inside her.

I'd always loved the extra tightness I felt from this position and urged Davina to rub her nub. My hands found her breasts and toyed with her nipples.

"That's right, fuck, you're tight like this. I love how your body responds to mine." I whispered in her ear.

"There, just there, yes, yes..." She chanted as our momentum built.

"Come for me, baby. Come on my cock. I want to feel you."

My words sent her over the edge and the rhythmic pulsing of her vagina saw me fall over it too.

"Fuck, we're good together." I pulled Davina to her feet and kissed her in thanks. "I wasn't too rough?"

"Not at all. You were perfect."

"Were?"

We laughed as we walked to the bathroom and showered together. Things were pretty damn good indeed.

~*~*~*~*~

Davina

I'd surprised myself when I spent the day naked at Scott's place. Sure, his apartment was on the ninth floor, and the windows were tinted, and I knew no one could see in on us, but it was still a strange experience. Later on, I'd describe it as liberating, but at the time, it was still nerve-wracking.

When I got home from work, I always removed my bra. This was just another step I came to discover. Soon, we were both removing our clothes after work and not dressing on our days off. I still stayed at mine the evening before my day off, but I found myself wearing less and less around my place too.

Our long weekend away had been perfect. The shack was indeed isolated, and we went on short walks around the area wearing only our backpacks, hats, and sunscreen. At night we even skinny-dipped in the ocean.

I'd suddenly found a new appreciation for my body, partially because of Scott's appreciation of it. He never cared about the wobbly bits. He told me I never squashed him when I rode him like a bucking bull. He worshipped my body as it was part of me, and he worshipped me.

Sabine and Marnie had also noticed a difference in me, and both loved Scott and his presence in my life. It wasn't that I'd talk to my mother all the time before, but I'd talk to her enough that her barbs would affect me. I'd blocked her number before Christmas when she started texting me about Daniel and Debbie's new wedding date. I assume it had gone off without a hitch, but in reality, I didn't care.

Scott had told me a lot about his relationship with his parents. We discovered that David de Duchy and Nigel Badenoch were indeed two different brands of real estate agents. Scott had lunch with his parents once a month, usually on a day I was working.

"So, Scott's having lunch with his parents on Sunday, and he has suggested I go along too," I told Sabine as we rearranged racks in the shop.

"Do you want to go?"

"I mean, yes and no. There's nothing about our relationship to be ashamed of, but they're close to my parents."

"And?"

I texted Scott and told him I'd come along. He didn't make a big deal of it, but I knew he was pleased.

"Mum, Dad?" Scott had let himself into his old home. I'd never been here before. Photos of Scott growing up lined the walls.

"Nigel! Nigel, they're here." I heard the excited voice of Scott's mum.

"Mum, Dad, I'm not sure if you remember Davina, but she's my girlfriend. Davina, these are my parents, Maggie and Nigel Badenoch.

Maggie embraced me in a huge hug and I immediately felt at home. Nigel was more reserved. "I brought some chocolates. Here." I had no idea what to say and wanted to shoot myself.

"Oh, there was no need, dear, but we'll have them after lunch. You're David and Danielle's daughter, no?'

And here it was. "Yes, but..." I looked to Scott for reassurance and his arm around my waist gave it to me.

"I know they're friends of yours, but Davina doesn't really speak to her family anymore." Scott spoke up for me and, in a way, I was relieved.

"Acquaintances, son." Nigel led us into a cosy loungeroom and indicated for Scott and me to take the sofa together. "David's as shonky as they come, and the way he's treated your mother over the years is appalling."

"We know what they're like, Dad."

"What do you do, Davina?" Maggie had opened a bottle of wine and handed me a glass.

She listened as I talked about our shop and laughed when I told her how Scott had helped out over Christmas. Soon, the four of us were laughing and enjoying getting to know each other.

"Son, there's an event coming up, and, well..." Nigel started as we headed to Scott's car.