The F Company Ch. 02: Bhabhi

Story Info
Feroz makes his way up with a laywer, his bhabhi and a maid.
3.7k words
4.64
31.3k
35

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to take this one..." Farooq said as he picked up his mobile phone when it rang. This was extremely annoying for his newlywed Malayali wife Urvashi Menon. Farooq was sitting on the edge of the bed naked and his new wife Urvashi was on her knees sucking his cock.

Urvashi was the daughter of Sukumaran Menon a gangster and a politician in Kerala. He had his base in Thiruvariyoor, near Kochi. He was known as Silver Menon because of his involvement in Silver smuggling. But he also had investments in illegal mallu porn films. Back in the early 2000s Farooq Khan, the biggest underworld don of the country, came to rescue Silver Menon when the Kerala police cracked down his smuggling racket and the era of Internet-based free porn almost crushed the illegal porn industry in Kerala. Farooq helped Silver rebuild his smuggling empire and invested heavily in building an illegal online portal for quality Indian Porn. He even advised Silver to run for an assembly seat and funded his campaign.

As a token of Farooq's mentorship and protection to him, Silver offered his gorgeous daughter to him. Urvashi was an extremely smart and ambitious girl. She had taken a keen interest in running her father's empire since she turned 19. She knew what it means to be the wife of probably the most powerful person in the country. Smartly, she agreed to marry Farooq on two conditions- one, that she would contest from her father's seat as he was going for Parliamentary elections now. And two, she would not move her base anywhere outside Kerala. Farooq readily agreed to these conditions. He had hots for this daughter of his subordinate for quite some time now. He helped Urvashi to win her election as well. And that's how Farooq, who turned 61 last month got married to a 26-year-old Urvashi Menon.

They were on their honeymoon in the Maldives for the past 3 days now.

"Hello... yes beta, tell me," Farooq said on the call. Urvashi got up and waited for her husband patiently.

"What are you saying??" Farooq almost screamed on the call, "Yes, let me make some calls from here. And don't worry. Hang in there." It was evident that something wrong had happened back home in India.

"Is there a problem my darling? Who was it?" Urvashi asked Farooq with a caring tone. She sat next to him.

"It was Feroz. A new IPS officer from the crime branch has issued an arrest warrant against me and has also taken Faizal in custody for questioning," Farooq told Urvashi with genuine worry reflecting in his tone. Faizal was his favourite son. The elder one.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. The younger Feroz will handle everything." Urvashi said.

"I'm not sure. Feroz is not capable enough to handle situations like these," Farooq said disapprovingly. In Farooq's eyes, his younger son was a spoilt brat. The business' true heir was Faizal. But with an arrest warrant on Farooq and Faizal in custody, none other than Feroz became the head of the F company, "Feroz is an idiot and all he knows is to fuck."

"Maybe he'll fuck the police this time!" Urvashi said with a smile.

"Hahaha... Yes," Farooq laughed, "Let's hope so! But it is irritating to see some idiot police officer suddenly thinking about honesty and duty, for no good reason." The F company would pay huge bribes to most of the senior police officials and politicians. It was annoying to see that some honest officers would still cause troubles periodically despite shelling out so much money.

"Come on now, here in the Maldives, no one is going to touch you..." Urvashi said seductively, "except me." and then she started stroking his cock.

"Aahhh" Farooq smiled. And then said, "Well, there's good news too."

"And what's that?" she bit her lip sensuously.

"We have to extend our honeymoon until things back home calm down." He said and guided her head towards his cock. She obeyed his wish and started blowing him.

"Yeah... This is heaven!" Farooq moaned as he saw his cock disappearing in Urvashi's wet mouth. He started squeezing her voluptuous body.

In the meantime in India,

"What did he say?" Advocate Devika Mathur asked Feroz as he ended the call with his father.

"As decided he's going to stay there for a while," Feroz said with a smile.

"Good. Now, we only have to focus on getting bail for your brother Faizal." Adv Devika said with a grin on her face, "Unless you want to delay it."

"Of course, we are going to delay it." A crooked smile appeared on Feroz's face. Feroz pulled Devika closer and planted a kiss on her lips. Yes, they had a thing, since their college days. Not like lovers but more like friends with benefits. Even after their marriage to their respective partners, this arrangement didn't change.

Devika's father Adv Ram Mathur was a renowned lawyer in the country and his legal firm always looked after the F company's legal matters. After his death due to a heart attack a couple of months back, his daughter, Devika Mathur took charge of the firm.

"What would I do without you?!" He said affectionately.

"Oh don't give me that romantic bullshit," Devika said as she untied her thick curly golden brown hair and started unbuttoning her white formal blouse, "Just get rid of those clothes, will you?"

"Objection my lord. Why not take it slow?!" he said mockingly.

"Objection overruled!" Devika said in an authoritative tone.

"Aren't you always in a hurry?"

"What do you expect? I have to leave for court in about 15 minutes. So if you want something, maybe you should hurry too." by now, Devika was completely naked. She was a gorgeous woman with a near-perfect body. Very well maintained with regular workout and diet. It was almost impossible to believe that she had a 6-year-old son. She had an extremely fair complexion. The AC in her cabin made her pink nipples hard.

Feroz pulled the gorgeous lady with brute force, just the way she liked. And bent her on her desk.

"Come on Feroz... take my case... fuck me!" She moaned in anticipation. Within no time, Feroz entered her from behind.

"Harder!" She screamed. He started thumping his body on her butt and burying his hard cock deep inside her wet vagina. He held her hair in his fist and pulled it as he continued fucking her from behind.

"Oh god..." Devika moaned.

He held one of her perfect round boobs and squeezed it.

"Oh my god!" she could feel the tip of his huge hard cock hitting the inner walls of her vagina.

"I'm coming!" She moaned loudly as he pinched her hard nipples and squeezed them.

"Me too..." Feroz said and released all his load in her vagina. Her dripping wet vagina was filled with his sperms. Some drops of semen fell on an expensive mat in her cabin. But she was too rich to worry about such mundane things.

"Thank god I'm on pills," Devika said with a smile.

"That was fantastic." Devika got dressed quickly, "Come on, I have to be on my way to court" She opened the door of her soundproof cabin.

"So what's the next action plan?" Devika asked Feroz as they both took seats in the car. He was giving her a lift to the courthouse.

"We'll keep Bhaiyya(elder brother) in lock-up for a few days," Feroz said thinking, "You keep filing for his bail and Abba's (Dad) anticipatory bail. I have managed the judges, they'll be rejecting your pleas every time. So Bhaiyya stays in lock up and Abba will have to stay out of the country for a while."

"You can really pull this thing, right?" Devika was worried.

"Of course! Don't you trust me?"

"I do, but if you fail to take control of the F company, not only you but I'll be dead too."

"Don't worry. Everything is perfectly planned. Ammi is already on my side, so will be other members of the family."

"Wow! How did you manage to turn Ammi against her own husband?"

"Wasn't very difficult when Abba is fucking a Mallu girl in the Maldives."

"Yes, but what about Faizal? Don't she love her elder son?"

"Nope. She's aware that there are a few things that only her younger son can give her," Feroz said. Of course, he didn't mention his newly found sex paradise with his mother.

As the car entered the Bombay high court premises, she kissed him passionately and left the car. Feroz smiled and asked his trusted chauffeur to take the car towards his house.

Soon they reached the Khan Mansion. He went straight on the third floor where his elder brother and his wife would stay.

"Bhabhi, how are you?" Feroz asked his Bhabhi (sister in law) Mohseena, Faizal's wife.

"How do you expect me to be? My husband is in jail." Mohseena said. But there was absolutely no grief on her face.

"Bhabhi, you don't worry. I'll make sure that bhaiyya gets out as early as possible."

"Yeah, whatever." Mohseena's reluctance and lack of grief over her husband's arrest was a surprise for Feroz. She remained calm and expressionless.

"Bhabhi, if you need anything, just let me know." Feroz struggled for words. He wasn't prepared for such a cold response.

"Okay." She responded. Faizal came back on his floor still confused. As he entered the house he saw Salma. She was a loyal maid of the Khan family for 16 years now.

"Salma" he called her.

"Yes, Feroz baba?"

"What is it with Mohseena bhabhi?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. She doesn't look well. She didn't look sad even if bhaiyya is in prison." Feroz enquired casually. He was always very friendly to everyone including the servants and his kind nature would make him an easy person to talk to. Salma was no exception. As Feroz asked about Mohseena, tears started rolling down Salma's cheeks.

"Hey! What happened?" Feroz was surprised.

"Feroz baba, I don't want any trouble," she said in a sobbing tone.

"Why would you be in trouble?" Feroz held her hand by the wrist and took her to a nearby guest room, "Sit here in a chair." She wouldn't speak anything. It looked like she feared something or someone.

"Here, have some water." he offered her a glass of water, "And let me know what's wrong."

"Please don't tell anyone."

"Salma, you don't have to worry about anything. You are a part of our family,"

"It started last year," Salma started speaking, "I was cleaning Faizal bhaiyya's room when suddenly he grabbed me from behind. He put his hand in my bra and squeezed me. He touched between my thighs. I screamed for help and Mohseena bhabhi came rushingly to rescue me. I ran off. The next day I saw that Mohseena didi was badly beaten by bhaiyya."

"What?? Faizal bhaiyya beaten up bhabhi?" Feroz was astonished. In his family, women were treated with the utmost respect and no one would have tolerated this kind of behaviour.

"Yes. Soon I found that he was bringing whores to the room and he would humiliate bhabhi by making her look while he fucks them. This is happening for many years now."

"That's ridiculous."

"After that day, eventually he got hold of me and fucked me regularly. He made bhabhi watch it. He's a cruel man who beats the women while fucking."

"I had no clue about it."

"No one knew until now," Salma said. She was shivering with fear, "Faizal bhaiyya said that he would kill the person who talks anything about this." Salma wept.

It was understandable that Salma feared for her life. She was a powerless maid who worked here since she was 14. She knew nothing about the world outside Khan mansion. But why would Mohseena Bhabhi bear this ill-treatment? She was a daughter of a well-known politician in Delhi. Her father would have interfered if she would reach out to him.

"Bhabhi had called her father once," Salma clarified, "But instead of helping, her father told her to obey Faizal bhaiyya's orders because that's what our religion tells us and also it wouldn't be good for business if Faizal gets upset with his daughter."

"What kind of a father is he?!" Feroz said in disgust. He never got along with his elder brother. But he had not imagined this sadistic side of his elder brother.

"Listen Salma, this ends here. Do you hear me? I'm going to put an end to this. I'll protect you." he hugged and consoled her. She had cried her heart out and now felt safe in his embrace, "No one will ever touch without your consent."

"I'll go talk to Mohseena Bhabhi now." He left for Mohseena's room.

"You came back," Mohseena said plainly. Just like earlier, she was still emotionless.

"Yes, for you," Feroz said calmly.

"What do you mean?"

"I spoke to Salma and she told me everything," Mohseena was surprised to hear this.

"Everything?"

"Yes, pretty much."

"And what do you want to do now?" She asked curiously. Her struggle to remain emotionless was quite visible.

"I'm going to free you from all the suffering and misery," Feroz said with utmost and calmness and confidence. Feroz wasn't the strongest man in the family. But the way he said those words made an impact. And suddenly Mohseena burst into tears. She rushed towards Feroz and hugged him.

"Don't get into this Feroz. Your brother is a monster. I don't want you to get hurt in any way." Mohseena held Feroz's face in her hand.

"Bhaiyya won't be able to do anything to me. I know what I'm doing,"

"No Feroz, he has this ruthless and cruel mind. He won't even think twice before even killing you, even if you are his real brother. And he has his connections to get away with any monstrous deed."

"Bhabhi, trust me on this. My brother is a cruel sadist who has no place in this family. People who disrespect women should have no place in this world." Feroz's assertive tone was very assuring, "Let me promise you Bhabhi, that you are a free woman right from this moment. You don't have to worry about anything as long as I'm alive."

"Feroz..." She waited for a few seconds, struggling with correct words to say, "I'll be in your debt, forever. I'll do anything for you."

"You don't have to do anything bhabhi. Don't consider it as a debt, but as a gift from your loving devar (brother in law)."

"At least let me thank you Feroz," Mohseena dropped her dupatta exposing her bosom. Feroz stood there in astonishment. He hadn't expected this. Mohseena stepped towards him.

"I have heard a lot about you from your wife Alina. From what she told, I can guess that you are very skilled in pleasuring a woman."

"Alina told this?"

"Yes, we women talk about everything," Mohseena said with a smile.

"Everything?"

"Yes, pretty much," Mohseena came even closer and kept her hand on his bulge in his pants, "the way you make love, the way you like to be treated...heck! The size of your tool."

"That's...that's..."

"Sshhh..." Mohseena kept her index finger on his lips and then went very close to his ears and whispered, "It has been ages since anyone has truly made love to me. I have dreamt of you a thousand times. Make my dream come true Feroz." She bit his ear seductively and unbuttoned his pants.

"Ohh Bhabhi," he moaned softly.

Mohseena was extremely beautiful. She came from the royal family of the Huzaifaganj, Uttar Pradesh. She was raised in a very conventional and religious family and 8 years ago, at the age of 18, she was married off to Faizal Khan, as some kind of deal between their respective fathers. A young teenager came to Bombay's Khan mansion with a lot of dreams. As a religious lady, she devoted herself to her husband's service. But Faizal's inhuman behaviour with his wife had changed this god-fearing woman into a fearless woman to the extent that now she wasn't afraid of exploring her sexual desires. It was almost impossible for Feroz to believe what was happening.

His sister in law was on her knees sucking his big hard cock in a hope to win him over. She needed a gentle touch. Feroz held her by her shoulders and ask her to stand up. He kissed her passionately and lovingly, kissed her on the lips, then on the cheeks. He went further and kissed her neck. She moaned with his soft touch. His lips touched her bosom. She removed her dress. Both the naked bodies embraced passionately kissing each other.

He asked her to lie down on the bed.

"Bhabhi, I'm going to give you something that probably you might not have experienced ever," Feroz said and spread her legs. And started licking her inner thighs.

"Ya Allah! (Oh god)" he continued his way up and reached the opening of her vagina. He licked it. Her vagina was already dripping wet with her fluids. He inserted his tongue inside. A rush of pleasure waves flew through her body. It was purely magical. His upper lip was on her clitoris and with every movement of his tongue, the lip brushed against the clitoris giving her tremendous pleasure. He placed both of his hands on her breasts and gently squeezed them. Mohseena had never experienced such gentle lovemaking. All she knew was rough, humiliating sex, where the guy gets all the pleasure and the woman suffers. Feroz opened a totally new world of pleasures for her.

"Feroz, I want you inside me." She whispered as she was still shivering with pleasure. He came over her. And inserted his hard cock in her wet vagina. In a missionary position, he started moving his butt and slowly thrusting his cock deep inside her.

"Oh my god!!" She almost screamed, "Yes, do it..do it..."

Mohseena had come at least five times in a matter of last 30 minutes. It was not long before he came inside her.

"Feroz, I'm yours now. Forever. I love you."

"I love you too Bhabhi." He cuddled with Mohseena unaware that someone was peeking on them. But Mohseena noticed it.

"Salma!" she exclaimed. Feroz startled.

"Come in Salma," Mohseena instructed. Salma entered the room.

"I'm sorry Bhabhi. I didn't mean to interrupt or peek." She went on her knees asking for forgiveness.

"Hey! You don't have to do this." Mohseena, still naked, got up and sat next to her on the floor. She stroked Salma's hair gently, "You have been like a sister to me through this hell. We went through it together, remember?" Mohseena hugged Salma. Salma who was still unsure of her fate looked like a poor lamb about to be cut.

"I can't take away what my husband did to you." Mohseena came very close to Salma now, "But I can give you what you truly deserve."

"What do you mean Bhabhi?" Salma didn't understand.

"Salma, you have served this family for 16 years. You have become one of us." The distance between their lips was very less now, "You deserve the pleasure that the women of this family get."

"I... I... I'm not sure what you are saying..." Before Salma could complete her sentence, Mohseena placed her lips on hers.

"Bhabhi, what are you doing?" Salma broke away from the kiss.

"We shared painful experiences together, now I want to share my pleasures with you Salma" Mohseena kissed her again. And then turned to Feroz. He was already hard with a view of their kissing, "Feroz, will you make Salma happy? She had been through a lot and needs some loving and kinder touch."

"At once!" Feroz said with a smile. Salma and he practically grew together in the house. Though she was a maid, they always shared a very nice friendly relation. He stepped down from the bed and came near to the ladies sitting on the floor. His rock hard cock was erected in full glory right in front of their faces.

"Come on Salma, take it in your mouth. Feel it, enjoy it." Mohseena said. Salma obliged. As she started blowing him, Mohseena kissed his balls and then joined Salma. A fair-skinned Mohseena and dusky Salma worked on his hard cock. With his kindness and helpful nature, Feroz had obtained trust and love from a descendant of the royal family and a working-class woman at the same time. Mohseena untied Salma's hair and removed her saree. Her gorgeous boobs were so inviting that Mohseena couldn't stop herself from squeezing them.

"Oh god Bhabhi!"

"I love you Salma. You deserve it." Mohseena said as she licked her nipples and pressed her lips on the boobs. Soon Feroz had Salma were in 69 position licking each other. Mohseena had joined him in licking her. Salma couldn't believe her luck. She had never imagined getting so much love and affection from anyone in her life. She had lost all her hopes after the horrific sexual experiences with Faizal. But his younger brother Feroz was a sex magician. She had no idea how many orgasms she had when he fucked her from behind in a doggy style. Her pleasures grew exponentially when she did 69 with Mohseena while getting fucked from behind. The three of them licked, fucked, sucked and enjoyed the sexual encounter to the fullest.

12