The F Company Ch. 07: Family & Films

Story Info
Former Hindi film star enjoys with mafia stepson & daughter.
4.1k words
4.59
11.9k
17

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fatima rushed to her son as he entered from his long and tedious trip to Goa and Kerala.

"How are you Beta?" she said as she hugged him, "I'm glad that you are back now."

"I'm okay."

"Why do you look so pale? Didn't you manage to get everything you desired in Goa and Kerala?" Fatima was worried.

"Goa was fine. Everything is in order now. But..."

"But? Kerala?"

"I still don't have a complete hold of it," Feroz informed his mother. She sighed.

"That Mallu bitch came into your father's life and everything has taken a downwards turn," Fatima said bitterly, "Feroz, I'm happy that you are safe and back home now." Fatima was afraid for her son's life, understandably.

"Ammi," Feroz stared into her eyes with love and said, "You don't have to worry about me. I'm strong and capable of handling things. Will straighten everything in Kerala too."

Fatima felt assured and confident now. She again hugged her son tightly. She noticed his hands on her back slowly sliding towards her ass. She bit her lower lip.

"You naughty boy...!" She exclaimed. He smiled and squeezed his mother's ass gently. She gasped with excitement.

"I know you are under a lot of stress, and who other than your mother is capable of relieving your stress?!" Fatima said with a mischievous smile. He knew what she meant and within no time they were naked in her bedroom. He was sitting on the edge of her bed and she was on her knees, sucking his big erected penis.

"When I see this... I know that you are strong and capable of doing anything...mmm....ssrruulllp..." Fatima appreciated her son's tool as she licked and sucked it.

"Oh gosh, Ammi! You are good." Feroz moaned.

"I've missed this so much. Though Bahu was taking care of me... this... is... god's gift!" Fatima's information of her having pleasures with her daughter-in-law made Feroz even harder. He held the long brown locks of her hair in his hand as she expertly worked on his tool. At the age of 53, his mother was still one of the sexiest women, Feroz felt.

This out worldly pleasure action came to an abrupt end when Feroz's phone rang.

"Feroz bhai, there's some trouble in the studio," It was Gulfam on the call.

"What now?" Gulfam could sense irritation in Feroz's tone. Gulfam headed a production company that worked as a front for the F company's investments in the film industry.

"As your father is stuck outside the country, it looks like our opponents are taking advantage of the situation."

"What? What opponents? Who the fuck have balls to make a move against the F company?" Fatima stopped sucking her son's cock when she felt anger in his tone on the call.

"Raosaheb" Gulfam informed, "Film Workers Association has stalled our shooting in the film city as there was an accidental death on the sets. But my sources tell me that it was all Raosaheb's doing. Even the accident was planned."

"What?? Why would he do that? What does he want?" Feroz was a little worried now.

Raosaheb was one of the biggest politicians in Maharashtra and had significant clout in the film industry in Mumbai. Barring an episode in the 90s, he and his party had always been supportive to the F company. He used to control the film fraternity through his Film Workers' Association.

Back in the 90s, when Farooq as his expansion plan, decided to step into film production, Raosaheb asked for the protection money. Farooq, who himself charged protection money to many builders, industrialists and politicians, was now being asked to pay protection money to run his production house. He decided to retaliate and it led to bloody violence on the streets of Bombay. Then Raosaheb backed a local gangster Gaikwad against the F company. With Raosaheb's backing, Gaikwad turned himself into a politician and became a Member of the Legislative Assembly. His daughter got engaged to Raosaheb's nephew and it all became a very serious matter of survival for the F Company. Farooq knew that this was the time to back off. He visited Raosaheb, apologized for his misbehaviour and paid him tribute. He called for a truce. Raosaheb accepted the apology and declared a ceasefire.

But this didn't go well with Gaikwad. He had dreamt of becoming the biggest don of the city by finishing the F company. He felt betrayed. So despite Raosaheb's clear instructions, Gaikwad attempted to assassinate Farooq but failed. Raosaheb was furious when he learned that Gaikwad had defied his orders. He gave Farooq a free hand and within the next couple of weeks, most of the Gaikwad gang members were dead. On Raosaheb's orders, the government machinery went hard on Gaikwad. The police cracked down on Gaikwad's illegal activities. Gaikwad himself was shot dead in a police encounter. It was rumoured that Raosaheb fucked Gaikwad's wife and daughter before handing them over to his men to fuck and then kill. No one knows the truth. But after this entire episode, it had always been a very cordial relation between Farooq and Raosaheb.

"I have to leave. I'm sorry." Feroz told his mother, who was still on her knees hoping to finish off what they had started.

"This is not fair," Fatima complained.

"Don't worry... I'll come back and

Feroz rushed to the Production Company's office to meet Gulfam.

"Why would Raosaheb go against the F company now?"

"I'm not sure, but it may have something to do with Zeenat baby."

"Zeenat??" Feroz was shocked to hear his step sister's name. Zeenat was the eldest daughter of Ameera, Farooq's second wife.

The story goes back again to the 90s, when Ameera, a newcomer in the Hindi film industry, was spotted by the gangster turned film producer Farooq. He instantly fell in love with this upcoming star. He offered her role in his first film which became a blockbuster hit. This was Ameera's second superhit in a row. As her stardom grew, the love between Farooq and Ameera flourished. He would come on the sets any time he want and take her to the make-up room to fuck. After five consecutive blockbusters, Ameera decided to retire from the industry and got married to one of the most powerful persons in the country. Ameera's eldest daughter Zeenat was now trying her hand in the film industry and of course, she was getting launched from the F Company's very own production house. But now, the shooting was stalled.

"Fuck." Feroz was frustrated, "Gulfam, fix a meeting with Raosaheb. Let's see what that old fucker wants now."

Soon, the meeting was fixed in Raosaheb's mansion on Malabar hill area.

"Welcome, welcome!" Raosaheb said as Feroz entered the huge living room of the mansion.

"Raosaheb, Salaam-alekum! how are you?"

"Walekum Assalam!" Raosaheb embraced Feroz, "I'm good. How are you? How's your father? I hope these bad days will get over soon."

After the first formal greetings, both got settled in Raosaheb's study room.

"Raosaheb, I need your blessings now to continue our film shooting."

"Of course, of course. You have my full support."

"But your men have halted the shoot. So let's not waste each other's time in pretending and let's get to the business."

"I see... young boy, you have no patience." Raosaheb said disapprovingly, "your father knows how to make deals. You need to tone down your aggression."

"I'm sorry. But there's too much stress right now." Feroz tried to rectify his mistake by having a softer tone.

"I understand."

"So, Raosaheb, just let me know what I can do to please you and consider it done," Feroz said confidently.

"Your father Farooq and I had made a deal long back."

"What deal?"

"He had promised me to send every heroine of his every film to me for one night. It's a kind of a toll for the protection I provide for your film shootings. The deal was followed till very recently. But this new film's heroine hasn't come to me yet." Raosaheb complained, "when my right-hand man Chandar went to give my message she kicked him in the balls. Now you tell me, how does it look that a girl in her 20s kicks Raosaheb's man's balls. It's a matter of reputation."

"But what do you want me to do?" Feroz asked, even though he knew exactly where the conversation was leading as if he wasn't ready to accept it.

"Send her to me by this Sunday or our entire deal is off."

"But...Raosaheb, this film's heroine is Zeenat. She's my stepsister." Feroz couldn't believe that Raosaheb was really asking to fuck India's biggest don's daughter.

"I don't care who she is. The deal is a deal. You have to respect it."

"Even my father wouldn't have agreed to this." Feroz asserted. But Raiosaheb laughed loud.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Your father is interested in nothing but money and power. If he hears that you refused me just to save your stepsister from getting fucked for one night, he would be furious."

"No... I know my father..."

"Trust me."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Alright young man. Let me tell you something. When we made this deal, and your father agreed to it; do you know who was his film's heroine?"

"Who?"

"Your stepmother Ameera."

"What??"

"Yes. Ameera spent a night with me, gave me heavenly pleasures. She came to me on her husband's orders. But she enjoyed it too. We shared a very cordial relation. The deal was respected every time she acted in Farooq's films. If Farooq can send his wife to me, do you think he would have held off his daughter?"

Feroz was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe his father's actions, Moreover, his stepmom's actions.

"So young man, get going now," Raosaheb continued, "You have to talk to your stepsister and make sure that she comes to me by Sunday night."

Feroz nodded. He didn't know how to pull this off. But there was no other option but to fulfil Raosaheb's wish. He left the mansion with a lot of questions and confusion. It was now time to pay a visit to his stepmother to verify what Raosaheb said.

"Feroz!" Ameera exclaimed to see Feroz at the doorstep. She leaned forward to hug him affectionately. Despite being a second wife to Farooq, Ameera had very nice relations with Farooq's first wife Fatima and her sons Feroz and Faizal.

Ameera was in her late 40s. But she looked no more than 40. She had a toned fit body, not too lean but rather, beautiful curves at the right spots. This former actress knew how to take care of herself. Frequent visits to the beauty parlour meant that her hair was always properly maintained and left loose open, falling below shoulders. Some front flocks resting on her bosom. Fair complexion suited her bluish-green eyes. Lips were perfectly shaped and always looked inviting with her favourite maroon lipstick. The film star of the 90s was still better than many leading young heroines today.

"How are you? I'm hearing a lot from your mother, about your efficient handling of the business."

"Thanks, I'm good."

"May Allah helps you in these difficult times," Ameera embraced Feroz again and kissed his forehead gently. He felt her warm breath, "What brings you here Beta?"

"Business." He said coldly. He was still trying to find the right words to start the topic.

"I'm not a part of our family business. How may I help you?" Ameera was confused. Unlike Fatima, she never got involved in her husband's business.

"Chhoti Ammi, it is about the production house and the new film."

"Oh, Zeenat's film. I'm sure, she's going to be a star!" Ameera said proudly. Zeenat was very beautiful and Ameera was sure about her success in Bollywood.

"Yes, she'll be a star... but only if the film gets completed."

"What?"

"This is Zeenat's debut film and I don't want it to get scrapped," Feroz said.

"Why would it get scrapped?"

"Because of Raosaheb. Raosaheb said that there's some deal between him and Abba and that needs to be followed if we want to continue our shooting." Feroz kept it vague. But he saw Ameera's expressions changing. He realized that Raosaheb's every word was true and Ameera indeed had shared a bed with him.

"I see," she didn't say much.

"I need your help Chhoti Ammi," Feroz requested.

"Zeenat is not a whore." Ameera said bitterly.

"So is not you. But you did what was required to help the business, to help the family." Feroz said assertively. Ameera realized that Feroz knew everything. Feroz held her hand and got close to her, "Listen to me, we are very weak at the moment. If Raosaheb wages war on us, we are doomed. We can't take this risk."

"Feroz, I can't tell Zeenat to fuck Raosaheb. She's my daughter." Ameera was now in tears.

"Is it okay if I talk to her?"

"If you have to, yes." Ameera looked at him with teary eyes, "But I would appreciate it if you don't tell her that her mother was whoring to get into films."

"Shhh... what are you saying? You weren't whoring." Feroz cupped his stepmother's face in his hands, "You sacrificed for the sake of the family. This is far more important than anything. You are a true star in my eyes."

"Oh Feroz, you are so understanding," She hugged him again.

"It is my duty to take care of you," Feroz said with a caring tone.

"I was worried when I heard that your father is in trouble with the law enforcement. But now I know that the family is in safe hands."

"Family is my top-most priority. I assured the same to my mother too."

"Oh, Fatima di... She's a gem of a person. Did you meet her after coming back?"

"Yes, I went straight to meet after landing in the city," Feroz said and remembered how he had to leave his mother unsatisfied to take care of the business. He felt bad about it.

"After Abba's wedding to Urvashi, she was feeling quite lonely." Feroz said as if he was talking to himself, "So now I'm paying more attention to her, taking care of her needs. I'm just trying to make her feel important and not neglected."

"You know, it's not just your mother who got neglected after that Mallu bitch's entry in Farooq's life," Ameera said and Feroz didn't understand what she meant. He looked at her in her eyes. It felt like she knew something. She smiled and said,

"Fatima and I are friends and we talk," Feroz realized that his mother must have told Ameera about the amazing sexual pleasures they had been having for these past few days.

"Feroz, do you wish to take care of your stepmother's needs too?"

"I'm willing to serve my stepmother as good as I served my real mother," Feroz said with a smirk on his face. He removed her dupatta exposing her cleavage. She was already in his arms. Their faces came closer. Slowly their lips met. Feroz was thrilled. He had fantasized about his stepmother since he hit puberty. All the porn he had been watching had intensified his fantasy. But had never thought that this would become a reality one day. Ameera's soft lips were driving him crazy. Soon his hands grabbed her ample breasts and squeezed them softly. She moaned. She was 47 years old, her bosom was soft yet quite firm. Their mouths now opened and tongues were caressing each other.

"It had been so many days since I got this..." Ameera said with a moan.

"I'll make sure henceforth that you won't remain hungry for long," Feroz said as he removed her top.

"Satisfy me now Feroz... I want you..." they kissed again. Feroz removed her bottom as well. Her fair thighs looked gorgeous. As he removed her expensive lingerie she blushed. Her panty was soaking wet. He smelled it and smiled. A big bulge in his pants was inviting her. She thought of taking his pants off. But before she could do that, we made his move and inserted his fingers deep inside her vagina.

"Aahhhh... oh my god!" Ameera screamed with pleasure. He flicked her clitoris with his index finger. And pinched her nipples softly with the other hand. He lifted her and put her on the sofa. She was hungrily removed his pants and held his manhood in her beautiful hands. Looked at it with astonished eyes.

"This is simply amazing Feroz," Ameera said. Before long, they were in 69-position. He started licking her vaginal opening and clitoris. She took his tool all the way in. her moist lips gripped his penis' tightly and his wet tongue was roaming freely inside her vagina. It didn't take long for him to release all his cum in her mouth.

"Ahhh!" he moaned with pleasure.

"That was quite a lot!" Ameera said, "and tasted amazing!" she licked her cum filled fingers and winked. He just smiled. They stared at each other.

"Gosh, you are absolutely gorgeous" Feroz admired his stepmother.

"You have a golden heart...and...awesome dick!" Ameera bit her lower lip. Her naughty tone, lust in her eyes and that gorgeous naked body got his blood flowing again and he got a hard-on.

"Wow! You are ready again? Wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly"

"Get used to it darling," Feroz smirked and got up. He pushed Ameera and flipped her. She lied on the sofa face down waiting for him. She didn't have to wait for long. He inserted his fully erect manhood from behind.

"Ya Allah!" Ameera moaned loudly. He held her waist with one hand and her hair with the other. She rubbed her clitoris with one hand, sometimes pinched her nipples. There was a clear look of ecstasy on her face. And he was feeling too proud of himself. When all this started, he had hoped to take over the crime empire built by his father. But in the process, he was slowly moving towards building his own harem. The process had started with his Ammi Fatima, then his bhabhi Mohseena came under his wings. With the addition in his harem of elder sister Kashmira and her daughter Farah in Goa, he now had proudly enjoyed three generations of his family. Now he had moved towards his stepfamily.

He was too excited with all these thoughts. But suddenly his train of thoughts was interrupted when he spotted two eyes staring at them. He froze for a bit. What if the word gets out that Feroz is fucking his stepmother, the wife of the most powerful man in the country? But wait... He realized that the eyes were curious and filled with lust. It was Ameera's younger daughter Zara. She was touching herself as she watched Ameera getting fucked in doggy style. Feroz smirked. Ameera was still unaware of her daughter's presence as she was facing the wall. Feroz signalled Zara to come closer as he continued fucking her mother. He gestured for her to remove her clothes. She followed the silent instruction like an obedient nymph.

"Do you like what you're getting?"

"Oh yes... please don't stop" Ameera answered. Feroz smiled because the question was for Zara. She nodded silently with a smile and bit her lower lip. Her eyes were focused on his cock disappearing in her mother's wet vagina.

"I want you to rub your clitoris hard," Feroz said with a naughty tone.

"Yes, Feroz... I'm doing it now...Ahhh..." Ameera said with a moan. Zara started doing it too. "Chhoti Ammi, I'm going to give you a surprise now. I want you to close your eyes..." Feroz said. Ameera did what he had asked. He pulled Zara close and planted his lips on hers. His hands fondled her small breasts.

"Oh Feroz, you are very naughty. I'm too excited and waiting for your surprise," she said. Feroz removed his tool from Ameera's vagina and guided Zara's head towards it. Zara was a bit confused and hesitant. But Feroz knew exactly what he wanted. He gently pushed her head and buried it in Ameera's pussy.

"Oh my god!!" Ameera almost screamed with pleasure as the wet soft lips of Zara touched her opening, "What are you doing to me Feroz? Are you trying to kill me with sexual pleasures?!"

"Just enjoy the moment Ammi jaan!" Feroz said with a lusty tone. Zara was bent and had her hands rested on her mother's waist. She was licking her vagina like a hungry, eager and curious teenager. Her tongue was frequenting the clitoris to stimulate her mother again and again. A stream of pleasure waves was flowing through both bodies. Feroz lustfully observed this action by gently stroking his erected tool. The nubile body of his stepsister in the bent position was inviting him. He went behind her and without any hesitation, he inserted his cock deep inside her virgin hole.

12