The F Company Ch. 09: Drug Business

Story Info
Hot mature lady scientist introduces Feroz to a lust potion.
3.8k words
4.72
8k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Till now:

Feroz now has total control of the F Company's Mumbai and Goa operations. Illegal gambling, liquor, drugs, extortion, films and real estate everything was now perfectly running. Money wasn't an issue anymore. Most of his enemies are either dead or sent away or neutralised through negotiations and deals. He has become one of the most influential people in the country. The majority of the female members of the family were already addicted to his dick. That includes his wife Alina, his mother Fatima, Bhabhi Mohseena, his elder sister Kashmira, his niece Farah, stepmother Ameera, half-sisters Zeenat and Zara, and the Khan family's loyal servant Salma. Of course, there were several others like Adv Devika, Inspector Rani, and ACP Sonia who were willing to offer their pussies or suck his dick at his will. His brother Faizal was still in jail and Feroz had managed everything to keep him there for longer. His father, the original don, Farooq was still hiding away from the Indian Police. He was still in the Maldives. The government of India doesn't have an extradition treaty with the Maldives. So Farooq was much safer there than in any other country.

Tring...tring...

Feroz was irritated by the phone ring. After a pleasure session for the entire night together, a hot threesome, with his mother Fatima and stepmother Ameera, he was quite exhausted. He needed some rest. But it was already 11.30 AM and the phone was ringing consistently.

"Why are you calling me so early?" Feroz said in an irritated tone.

"Bhai, Dr Weber is waiting for you in the lobby." Feroz's office manager Shafi was on the other side of the call.

"What? Who?"

"Dr Kamini Weber. The Managing director of Weber pharmaceuticals."

"Oh yes! Has she arrived already?"

"Yes."

"Okay, ask her to wait for me in my office, I'll be there in 10 minutes." Feroz cut the call and stood up to get dressed.

"Where are you going?" Fatima said in a sleepy tone, "I thought we could have some fun in the morning too. Since Ameera has left in the morning, I would have you all for myself!" She deliberately removed her blanket from her breasts. Perfectly round-shaped firm breasts were very attractive. Dark-coloured nipples were already hard indicating her excitement. Her untied silky hair was messy and looked stunning. At the age of 53, she still looked exceptionally sensuous. Feroz couldn't avoid an erection.

"Ah! There you go..." Fatima said with laughter, "even he doesn't want to go."

"Ammi, no...I think I should go..." Feroz said this with no conviction at all.

"Oh, the business can wait for ten minutes. I need my morning tonic first." Fatima sat at the edge of the bed and pulled her son towards her. She gently stroked his erect penis.

"I still wonder how big you have grown." said in an admiring tone. Before he could say anything she had already taken his entire tool in her mouth. She licked and sucked his cock expertly. Her right hand was firmly placed on his penis' base and its slight movement was doubling his pleasure, while her left hand was gently caressing his balls. It took less than 3 minutes to make him cum. Feroz sprayed his entire load in his mother's mouth. She gulped it in one go.

"Oh god, that was...amazing..." He said after catching his breath. Fatima smiled and nodded,

"I loved it too beta!" She stood up and kissed her son on the forehead, "Allah hamesha tumhari hifazat karein. (May god protect you always)"

"As long as I'm getting so much love from my mother, I don't think anyone can harm me," Feroz said with a smile and kissed her passionately.

"I'll take your leave now." He stepped out of his mother's chambers and went straight to his office in the Khan mansion.

"Good morning Dr Weber," Feroz entered the room with a pleasant smile, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

"No problem." Dr Weber said in a plain and cold tone, with an expressionless face.

Dr Kamini Weber, born Kamini Shrivastav, was originally from Delhi. She completed her graduation from the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology in Mumbai, which was known as the top pharmacy school in India. She was awarded a special scholarship to pursue her PhD at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, where she met Stefan Weber, a visiting professor. They fell in love and got married. Together, they founded Weber Pharmaceuticals, which grew rapidly and became a multinational company with a presence in 140 countries, including India, by the late 2000s.

In 2018, Stefan Weber was found dead in Berlin under mysterious circumstances. His daughter accused her mother Dr Kamini of murder. Despite a thorough investigation by the German police, no evidence was found to support the claim. Dr Kamini continued to run Weber Pharmaceuticals, which remained a successful company. Now, why the Managing Director of a multinational company was interested in meeting a Mafia don in Mumbai?

"Yes, Dr Kamini, what can I do for you?" Feroz asked. She smiled, for the first time since she was here. Dr Kamini had a fair complexion typical of North India. Despite her age, her large forehead had no wrinkles. She had a slender figure and long, silky brown hair with a few grey streaks. Her well-manicured hands and perfect makeup were evidence of her value for appearance. She was wearing smart-looking glasses.

"Mr Khan, I'm here with a business proposal."

"What kind of a business proposal?"

"An opportunity, for you to make billions of dollars..."

"I already make a lot of money Dr Kamini," Feroz interrupted.

"Yes," she said with a grin, "But how about ruling the world?!"

"You know what, I hear a lot of such claims every now and then. So why not just cut the chase and come to the point?!"

"My point is that Mr Khan, You and I, together can rule the world. I have a product and you have the network to use it," She stood up as she spoke and sat on a chair closer to Feroz, "I have made a drug that will make the world go crazy. We will be controlling people's minds."

Feroz laughed.

"Haha... All you are offering is a new drug. We already sell cocaine and LSD and tons of other shit. Let's start selling your drug too. What's a big deal? Why so much dramatics?"

"No, you don't understand. This is no cocaine or LSD or Methamphetamine. It is far far stronger than that."

"How?" Feroz was a bit irritated now, "Explain it in the next 2 minutes or we are ending our meeting here now."

"Well, you see, when a person consumes any drug, it flows through blood and affects his body and mind. What's different with my new drug is that the people around the consumer get affected."

"How's that even possible? And if I don't get high and others get high because I'm consuming a drug, what's the point?"

"I think, you'll need a live demo." Dr Kamini said with a grin.

"What do you mean?"

"Trust me. Bring any man here. And a woman who would never sleep with that man"

Feroz was reluctant. But to be honest, this was getting interesting. He called Salma, his maid and his office manager Shafi. Shafi had several times asked Salma to marry him. But Salma, already so devoted to Feroz and his family, rejected Shafi's proposal. Since then, there was a kind of cold war between them. So they were a perfect couple for this experiment.

Dr Kamini took out a red pill from her purse and ask Shafi to swallow it. Shafi was confused and hesitant.

"Do as she says," Feroz ordered. Shafi had no choice but to swallow it. Immediately, Dr Kamini started a stopwatch.

"Mr Khan, you and I need to swallow this to avoid any effect on us," she had taken out two blue pills. Feroz thought for a bit.

"We don't have much time left," Dr Kamini quickly swallowed a blue pill. Feroz followed her and did the same. About a couple of minutes passed and nothing happened.

"Shafi, are you feeling anything?" Feroz asked.

"No, bhai," Shafi answered.

"Dr Kamini, I think you're wasting my time," Feroz said dismissively. But he saw that Dr Kamini was observing not Shafi, but Salma. Feroz looked at Salma and he was stunned. Salma had removed her dupatta and had already untied her thick black hair. She was trying to grab Shafi's attention. She squeezed her boobs with another hand in her groin. She winked at him and bit her lower lip. Shafi was confused. He had never thought Salma would give him any signals. But here she was making all the moves for him. About a minute later she just stood up from her chair and went straight to Shafi and started kissing his neck and shoulders. Reluctant at first, Shafi slowly got absorbed in her lust. Dr Salma was totally out of control now. She was fully naked by now and was sitting in front of Shafi. She unzipped his jeans, stripped down his underwear and right in front of Dr Kamini and Feroz, she started blowing Shafi. She sucked his hard cock like a hungry woman. Her eyes were full of lust and desire. Shafi held her by her shoulders and pushed her onto a sofa. He started banging her from behind.

"Oh my god...ya Allah!" Salma cried with happiness.

"Keep doing it, my love..." she was moaning loudly, "harder....harder..."

Shafi was a simple man, who loved Salma once and always desired her. And when suddenly today he found her getting fucked by his hard cock, how would he sustain for long? He filled Salma's vagina with his load.

A bit later, Salma almost passed out with ecstasy. Shafi realised what he was doing right in front of his master.

"Bhai, I'm sorry... I didn't do it...she jumped on me...you saw it right...I'm innocent," Shafi was trembling with fear. He knew that Feroz liked Salma and they regularly made love. In the underworld, fucking your mafia boss' girl is an offence punishable by death.

"Relax Shafi. Now, do one thing. Just take Salma upstairs to her room. Put a blanket on her and go home for today," Shafi couldn't believe that his boss wasn't mad at him.

"You don't have to worry, Shafi, I'm not going to kill you. Now go and do as I said," Feroz ordered and Shafi took half-unconscious Salma to her room. The moment they left the room, Feroz lost his temper, he took out his gun,

"Now...What the fuck was that?" he yelled at Dr Kamini and pointed a gun at her, "You come here and intoxicate my people and make them do weird things?"

"Wasn't it impressive Mr Khan?!" Dr Kamini was very calm and smiling despite a gun being pointed at her.

"You know what's impressive?" Feroz still angry, "If I pull this trigger, it will blow your brains out. And that scene will be impressive."

"Huh... That's an old art..." Dr Kamini said mockingly, "The first guns were fired sometime in the 13th century. That's hardly impressive today. What you saw here is the real magic, Mr Khan."

"I want to know what you did to them," Feroz was still pointing his gun at Dr Kamini.

"Alright. So this is a drug that I have made. I call it Pheromagic. I gave it to Shafi. Now when it went into his system, his body started spreading strong Pheromones."

"What's that?"

"You know, when animals mate, they secrete Pheromones to attract their partners. To put it simply, it is a signal for the opposite gender to come and have a good fuck."

"So you turned them into animals?" Dr Kamini laughed at Feroz's naive question.

"Not really. Our bodies already have pheromones. But the problem is that our antennas can't detect them. It's like radio waves. If you don't know have a proper receiver you won't know that they exist. So what this pill does is, it changes the molecular structure of the pheromones to make it possible for a reception for the human bodies,"

"Wow... that's... that's amazing..." Feroz was astonished. He already had lowered his gun.

"Yes! Isn't it?!" Dr Kamini had a spark in her eyes, "So Shafi released those strong, modified pheromones and Salma couldn't control herself because of it and got attracted towards him. The effect will remain on Salma and Shafi for around 30 more minutes since it was a mild dose."

"And us? We were...wait...those blue pills..."

"That's right. Those blue pills are antidotes. They stop any effect of pheromones on you. That's why we were not affected, otherwise, we would be gangbanging poor Shafi," Dr Kamini laughed loudly. She was beautiful when she laughed, Feroz thought. Her intelligence and her beauty had already captivated Feroz. He joined her laugh,

"I must say, Dr Kamini, I'm impressed." Feroz continued, "Now, back to the basic question, what do you want from me?"

"You see, almost all the god-fearing, so-called honest people think that this medicine is an evil creature. So nobody is allowing me to produce this and get it in the market," She sighed and continued, "My own husband was against me on this matter," with that last sentence Feroz realized that, clearly, Dr Kamini had murdered her husband.

"No government in the world will allow me to establish my lab and my factory," Dr Kamini continued as she lit a cigarette. Evidently, she was stressed now by the situation she was in, "My daughter is on the board of directors of Weber Pharma. There are a few others too who want me out. So I can't make this drug under my own company," her frustration is visible now, "But you see, Mr Khan, I'm a scientist, and that too a genius one. I have made not a poison but a love potion. I want it out there. I want people to use it and make the most of it. And that's where you come in," She finished her monologue and looked at Feroz with hope.

"You want me to invest in establishing the lab and a factory, use my networks to sell it to the rich kids who would do anything to fuck hot chics, right?" Feroz asked.

"Yes. But not just that, imagine how it would change the brothel business and the porn industry?" Dr Kamini was excitedly telling her plans, "Also, I'm trying to make some modifications in the drug to upgrade it. Imagine, what if tomorrow, just with the help of your pheromones, people around you start obeying you, almost to the level of slavery?"

"That's a scary thought, to be honest."

"Scary for the other people, Mr Khan. We will always have our antidotes with us. We will rule the world!"

Everything was so overwhelming for Feroz. He knew that this was a jackpot, a gold mine or even better than that, a fucking godly power to control people!

"Alright, Dr Kamini..." Feroz took a cigarette from her hand and took a long drag, "I'll do it. I'll help you with this... but..." he stashed the cigarette in an ashtray.

"But?"

"On one condition..."

"And what would that be?"

"I want to experience this myself. I want to see how it feels."

"You want someone to swallow the pill for you to experience this?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"You!" That was an unexpected answer for Dr Kamini. She knew that Feroz had frequently glanced at her boobs and her beautiful body. But this particular condition was unexpected.

"So to put it simply, you want to fuck me?" Dr Kamini said it with an unapproving tone. She clearly hadn't liked the idea.

"See, Dr Kamini I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do..." Feroz said with a mischievous grin on his face, "That's why we both will swallow the red pill. Let's see how it impacts our phermos...or whatever that fuck is and see where things go..."

Surely, this would make Dr Kamini willingly fuck Feroz and vice-versa. This wasn't a bad option. Anyway, Feroz was her last resort after all these years of her efforts. She looked at Feroz. He was a handsome man with a strong build. She took a couple of minutes to think.

"Okay, Mr Khan, I accept your condition. Let's do this!" Dr Kamini, a genius scientist was ready to get fucked by the most powerful mafia dons in the country. She took out two red pills from her purse.

"Are you ready for the Pheromagic?!" She offered one to Feroz. He smiled and took one.

"Let's see which pleasure world we take off to..." He said with a smile and both of them swallowed the pills.

A couple of minutes passed. Feroz and Dr Kamini started feeling something. Their eyes met, filled with lust. He walked towards the door of his office and closed it. She stood up and came close to him. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her hard into his body. She could feel his hard cock against her hip.

After leading him toward the sofa in the office, Dr Kamini slowly undressed him, running her hands over his toned body. He gasped when she ran her hand over his erect tool. She untied her hair and let it fall open. This was the first time he realized how beautiful, long and silky her hair was. They kissed again like a teenage couple, full of passion and enthusiasm. He unbuttoned her formal shirt and skirt. A rich white lingerie made her bosom look very attractive. It took less than half a second for him to unhook the bra, revealing her full breasts. He put his fingers in her panty and swiftly slid it down revealing a gleaming hairless vulva. A string of beautiful pearls hung seductively between her breasts. Feroz was stunned when his eyes fell upon her naked body. Slender, yet with perfect curves. At the age of 50, Dr Kamini's breasts and ass were tight and perfectly shaped. His lusty eyes made her pussy wet in anticipation.

"Do you want me?" she whispered eagerly.

Feroz looked back into her eyes and trembled. "Oh God yes."

"How wonderful." She smiled and glanced toward her feet. "Come show me."

Like a supplicant in a temple, the young man fell to his knees before her. "You're gorgeous." He whispered. "The sexiest woman I've ever seen..."

Leaning down, she reached around his head and brought his mouth to her nipple. She moaned huskily as his warm mouth enveloped it. "Yes, that's it. Touch me. Touch me everywhere."

Feroz reached around to grab her firm, tight ass with both hands.

"We better not waste any more time," She pulled his face into her. "Get it all wet and ready for your cock, Mr Khan."

He didn't reply, just wrapped his arms around her round ass and pulled her pussy to his mouth. Feroz smiled and closed his eyes as his skilful tongue began licking her full pink pussy lips. She moaned as his tongue slid into her hole.

"Oh yes...you're so good with it," She moaned.

Feroz wasted no time, licking and sucking while his hands ran up her legs. Her legs were lean and toned. He kissed the inside of her thighs and made her giggle with little nips and kisses on her outer labia. He pulled back the hood over her clit, pinching it gently with his wet fingers. Her breathing turned into heavy pant when Feroz slipped two fingers into her dripping pussy.

"Oh yes sweetie, that feels so good." Dr Kamini moaned.

After several wonderful minutes, she reached down and pulled his head away from her. Looking down at his wet shining face, she smiled brightly. "Get up on the sofa, Mr Khan,"

Sliding his hand from her pussy, he stood up and sat on the sofa edge.

She took a moment to take in his lean, firm body before crawling up over him. Moaning softly, she lowered her head to take his cock into her warm and wet mouth. A shudder ran through Feroz's body, and he moaned. She sucked the pre-cum from his cock and enjoyed the taste, smearing it on her tongue with the head of his cock. Sucking gently, she ran his cock in and out of her mouth smoothly, the head of his cock butting nicely against the back of her throat. She brought up her hand to cup his balls. When his hands slid into her hair and grasped her head, she knew he was getting close. Lifting herself off him, she moved further over his body and straddled his hips. The rapturous look on Feroz's face made her shiver with delight, as she slid her sopping pussy on top of his cock.

Feroz gasped as he felt the head of his cock slide into her warm wetness. "Oh, Kamini," he whispered. She rocked her hips, taking his full length inside of her. "Yesss, give me all of it." She rolled her hips over and over, loving the ecstasy she saw on his face.

12