The Facility - Pt. 03

Story Info
Two jocks are brainwashed into becoming sissies.
4.8k words
4.62
36.5k
30

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Hi everyone, hope you all are enjoying the read! Like the previous instalments, this one features imprisonment, humiliation, mind control, and forced orgasm, so if that's not your bag, might want to give it a miss. Thanks! -Abby

CHAPTER 9

All of us, silent and shattered, slowly followed Lady Grey through the white plastic corridors of the facility, still dressed in nothing but our silicone leotards and pigtail wigs. The temperature must have been controlled: the hard floors were warm and none of us felt cold. Although we said nothing, I knew we were all thinking of Ben and Missy, strapped into the Pink Room machines, their brains being rewritten as they struggled and moaned.

We had no idea where we were, this place was a maze. Finally Lady Grey reached another white wall that slid open. She gestured us in. Inside, was a large room, a dormitory. Laid out were ten beds with thick pink sheets, each only a foot or so away from each other. Waiting inside was another Mistress and three guards.

Lady Grey turned to address us all.

"Before I leave you in the tender hands of Mistress Hypatia, let me tell you the glorious future that awaits all of you girls."

She smiled.

"We pride ourselves on providing the sweetest, most feminine girls to an exclusive clientele. Over the next ten weeks, we will remake you."

A shiver ran down our spines. Ten weeks?!

"After your first semester, we will present you to our clients in a talent show spectacular. They will bid on you. Girls who embrace the training with enthusiasm can be assured a comfortable and happy life with a generous, loving client."

The smile faded from her face.

"But if you resist or harbour delusions of the life you used to have, you will be punished. Serious offenders will be given time in the Pink Room where, right now, your sisters are having their old personalities forcibly erased."

Lady Grey smiled again.

"The reprogramming of the Pink Room has a somewhat... homogenising effect on the girls that go through it. Our clients pay less. But make no mistake. This place will break and remake you all. If you want to keep a tiny bit of yourself into your new lives, then commit to the program."

She turned to go.

"See you in the morning girls."

Lady Grey left, the door clicking shut behind her. Mistress Hypatia took the floor. In her early forties, she wore the Victorian inflected long dresses that all the mistresses seemed to wear.

"I am Mistress Hypatia. I know you've had a rough day girls, but now, you get to rest."

Her tone was soothing, almost hypnotic.

"You're already in your underwear. Soon, you'll be able to slip underneath these sheets and sleep. But first, I've got a little gift to help you."

The guards opened the first in a massive set of chests in the corner of the room. Mistress Hypatia reached in and pulled out a massive fluffy teddy bear, about three feet tall.

"Each one of you gets a little friend to help you sleep. Amy, come and take your friend."

Warily, but knowing the cost of resistance, Adam stepped forward and took the massive teddy bear.

"Give him a tight hug Amy. You wouldn't want him to feel lonely, would you?"

Adam squeezed the teddy bear against his uniform, looking completely ridiculous. "Thank you mistress."

"You may go to bed now. Take your teddy with you. When you feel lonely in the night, I want you to cuddle up to him."

"Yes mistress."

"The rest of you will step forward when named."

One by one, we went up and received our bears, hugging them to show how much we loved them. When I pulled my arms tight around my teddy bear, I was surprised. There was something comforting about it. I was too tired to fight the shame or question the feeling.

All of us clambered into our beds, pulling the pink sheets over us and our ridiculous companions. "No talking," Mistress Hypatia cautioned. "We will be listening." As she left, we were plunged into total darkness. Gentle ocean sounds began to play from speakers somewhere in the room. There was something else under it, almost like a gentle whispering, but I couldn't focus on any of the words. I began to relax - and was struck by an impulse I couldn't explain. A part of me wanted to squeeze the teddy tight, to wrap my body around him and see how I felt. The notion made me feel at ease... and slightly excited somehow.

I turned away from the teddy. I still had some dignity left. For how long was another question. It wasn't long before sleep claimed me.

The next morning, I was woken up by a soft orange light filtering through the room. I realised that in the night, I had cuddled up to the teddy. My arms were hugging it tight and I'd even curled my legs to nestle my thighs against its fur. There was a cloying, honey smell. Was it the bed? No, as I sniffed my skin, I realised that it was me. That honey perfume that I smelled from the gel that we'd been washed with, with just a hint of moist sweat underneath it. It was weird... and it turned me on. I could feel my penis, hard, and straining against whatever compartment it had been jammed into in my uniform. I had woken up hornier than I'd felt in a long time and as I looked round at the rest of the class, also waking to find their arms and legs entangled with their "sleeping aids," I realised that I wasn't the only one.

My train of thought was interrupted by the entrance of Lady Grey. She was flanked, as she always was, by a couple of guards.

"Get out of bed girls. Your training begins in earnest today."

CHAPTER 9

"Stand by your beds and await instructions whenever a Mistress enters. That's it."

All of us were stood stock straight next to our beds as Lady Grey stalked the floor.

"I know you had a good night girls. A comforting and exciting night, filled with excitement at what's to come."

A mumbled "Yes Mistress" went around the room. Lady Grey was displeased. She went up to someone I only knew as Lavender. "I didn't hear you."

Lavender spoke more loudly. "Yes mistress."

"I know you had sweet, girlish dreams. Dreams you'd be too embarrassed to talk to your sisters about."

Lavender looked down, ashamed.

"Yes, mistress."

Lady Grey stepped forward, putting her hand over the humiliating silicone camel toe that were part of our leotards. She massaged it and Lavender gasped, unsteady on her feet. His cheeks were flushed with humiliation, but all of us could see something else: a pleasure she was desperately trying to control.

"We know everything that's going on inside your empty heads."

There was an appallingly feminine squeak from Lavender and Lady Grey abruptly took her hand away. Lavender had to fight to regain composure.

"Refusing to accept your circumstances and acting as smelly, brutish men will get you demerits. At the end of every day, you will work off your penalty points in front of the entire class."

Lady Grey turned with a smirk to Adam. "Amy. Yesterday, you said you were going to knock me fucking flat, didn't you? We can hear everything you say in this place."

Adam looked shocked. He began backing away as Grey and the two guards closed in on him. He was panicking.

"No mistress, I promise, I never-"

"Lying too? Very unladylike. Guards!"

With a grin, one of the guards stepped forward and gut punched Adam. He fell to his knees, wheezing, and the other guard hauled Adam onto her knee. Lady Grey nodded and the guard unclipped a wooden paddle from her belt. "Fifteen strikes." The guard laid into Adam, slap after slap, until his bottom was red and he was crying for mercy. Eventually she finished and hauled Adam to his feet. He was a snotty, red-faced mess, and his eyes were pointed down submissively. In between wracked sobs-

"I'm sorry- Lady Grey - mistresses."

Lady Grey smirked. "You will learn. But I'm afraid that your unbecoming activity has lost you 50 points. We'll see you for further correction this evening." Lady Grey leaned in close to Adam, but we all heard what she said. "And it'll make this paddling seem like a walk in the park."

CHAPTER 10

We followed the green lights to a dressing room. Mistress Cordelia was ready for us with her creepily bubbly aura.

"OK girls! Time to continue your deportment training!"

Our ridiculous Dorothy dresses were on hangers, along with our makeup kits in cloth roll up bags. Each of us had a small and desk with a mirror to apply our makeup. This morning's erection hadn't faded. For some reason, I was feeling just a little turned on all the time. I suspected it was something the facility was doing, but I had no way of fighting back.

Mistress Cordelia continued to check on us as we tried to get the makeup right. Every small mistake we made, she chastised us, the guards noting down the penalty points were were accruing. It added a genuine desperation on your part to get everything right: none of us wanted whatever public correction that Adam was headed for or worse, time in the pink room. We spent an hour, all trying to get it right. I picked up two penalty points, but others had done worse. Finally, Mistress Cordelia was satisfied. We pulled on our Dorothy dresses, zipped each other up, and puts on our red hairbows and Mary Jane shoes.

Mistress Cordelia lined us up in front of the mirror. As I stared at my own reflection, the rosy cheeks, the clean girlish look, and the ornate dress, I again felt a stirring in my groin. What was it? Was I attracted to myself? Or was a small part of me turned on at the idea of being a perfect, pretty girl? I turned away, trying to crush the thought. I needed to hold onto who I was.

The rest of the morning's lessons were a continuation of what we'd done the day before. There was more drilling in comportment, this time with lessons in how to sound more feminine. We were split into pairs and each of us had to read humiliating phrases to each other. "I JUST love my darling dress." "I can't imagine being seen without my makeup." "I'm just an airheaded girl, why don't you tell me what to do?" For all of these drills, we had to smile our biggest, toothiest grins. Adam was being disobedient. Refusing to use a falsetto voice, refusing to smile. We watched as he was spanked, then writhed around on the floor as his uniform poured pain into his body. By the time we finished the class, he'd earned himself another twenty-one points.

After that, it was time for a light lunch in the cafeteria. Carol and Petal were again dressed in their French maid uniforms as they served us. As they served us, I caught myself looking at Petal. She was beautiful. Short, but with curves barely contained by her tight fitting uniform. Her skin was soft and she moved with a dainty femininity and flirtiness. In another life, I would be working up the courage to hit on her. She caught me looking at her and I looked away, shamed.

I looked up to see Petal approaching me with her own plate of food. "Mind if I join you? It's allowed." Not sure what to say, I nodded, and Petal sat across from me with a smile. "What's your name?" "Lizzie, I guess."

Petal gave me a sympathetic look. "First few days can be tough. I remember mine." She shuddered a little, before that happy smile broke out on her face again. "It gets better though. I promise." I didn't say anything. "What's the Pink Room do to you?" I asked. Petal was looking right at me. "Why do you ask?" "Two of us were taken there. I'm - I'm worried about them." Petal beamed. "That's really sweet of you." She took another bite of food. "But don't worry. They'll be OK. Just...different."

As I was talking, I was doing my best not to stare too much at Petal, but she caught my glancing at her breasts. She smiled coquetteishly. "Having a little peek?" "I'm so sorry-" "It's OK. I like it. Here." Petal leaned forward and I saw that she wasn't just toting the silicone implants I was. They looked like real breasts, large, and straining against her leotard. "I'm soooo happy with them. I want you to look at them." I didn't know what to say. "Time to get back to work!" I shuddered. Was this the fate that awaited us all?

After lunch, the green lights led us to a new room. It was a huge hall with a stage on one side. Cordelia was there, practically hopping up and down with excitement.

"Today is a very special day, girls. Today we're going to start training you for our talent show spectacular!"

CHAPTER 11

Mistress Cordelia gestured towards the stage. "In ten weeks, all of you will be on that stage, showing everyone just how lovely you are. It'll be your coming out, your first exposure to the world that you're going to be part of."

"Each of you will have different outfits. Some of you will be ballerinas. Some of you will be cheerleaders. Some of you will be burlesque dancers, pole dancers. Each persona has been chosen by us to showcase your unique femininity."

"Today, we're going to start work on the opening. A dance number, during which each of you will approach the microphone and tell the world who you are. But I know you're just DYING to know your costumes, aren't you?"

On cue, the guards wheeled in a rack of dresses wrapped in see through plastic clean sheets. It was an explosion of bright colours. We were lined up in alphabetical order. Adam was up first. He opened his clothing bag to reveal a dress attached to a stiff pink tutu. Turning it around, he shuddered at the pink butterfly wings attached the back.

"That's a two point deduction" intoned Mistress Cordelia. Adam didn't respond at first. "Do we need to send you to the pink room?" Adam instantly curtsied and forced a huge grin. "Thank you so much, Mistress Cordelia, it's just wonderful." Mistress Cordelia nodded, unimpressed: "Get changed. The guards will help. There will be stage makeup, but we won't do it today. NEXT!"

Humiliating costume after costume was given out: a bright blue French maid costume with shiny stockings and a ridiculously short skirt. A mock 1950s wedding dress that was an explosion of white crinoline. A can-can dancer outfit.

I waited my turn. As I got closer and closer to the front, I watched the people ahead of me struggle to put on their clothing. Ivan - now Izzy - was in a tight black PVC basque, one that covered her silicone undergarments. It must have come with larger breastforms: her boobs were huge, the PVC material stretching to accommodate them. Right now, a guard was helping Izzy squeeze her legs into shiny black thigh high boots. I couldn't help but stare. She looked ridiculous, shamed- but a bit sexy.

"LIZZIE!"

I stepped forward as my name was called. Mistress Cordelia handed me my garment bag and through the plastic, I could see an explosion of pink frills. "You're going to be our little Miss Bo Peep!" Mistress Cordelia told me with a sadistic smile. I forced a smile, pretending to be thrilled in the most girlish way I could manage, curtsied, and walked away.

Pulling the dress out of the bag, I was greeted with a dress that was layers of pink bows and frills. There was a separate crinoline petticoat this time, one that stretched out a good six feet around me, and came with a little sheperd's crook, bows for my hair, and chunky pink heels.

With a guard's help, I stripped until I was standing in just my silicone leotard. The first step was to put on shoes. In pink plastic, they were stiff and huge. I knew that learning to walk, let alone dance in them, was going to be a challenge. Then, the petticoat. The guard laid it out on the floor and indicated that I should step over it. I did, then pulled up the petticoat around my legs, tightening the strap around my waist. Finally, it was time for this dress.

I picked it up, carefully feeding my arms through the short puff sleeves and pulling the rest of the dress down over my petticoat. The guard began pulling laces in the back of the dress tight. That's when I realised that there was some kind of corset built in the dress itself: as the guard pulled it tighter, I could feel the thick satin pushing into my upper body, compressing and changing it to a more desirable shape.

"Breathe out" ordered the guard tersely and I complied. A final pull compressed my chest more than I thought possible and I heard a zip at the back go up, followed by the clicking of a lock. Breathing in this thing was difficult. I had to take short shallow breaths. "You'll get used to it," the guard said as she walked off to help another victim into their costume.

I looked down at the outfit I was wearing. The top was felt like it was moulded to me and the breastforms I wore. When I breathed in, I could see the pink satin stretching just a little to accommodate me, before squeezing back down to its normal size when I breathed out. Below that was a long pink skirt that was lined with layers and layers of bows and ribbons. I felt my cheeks flush red with embarrassment. I looked like I belonged in some dumb fairy tale. I clipped the pink bows into my pigtails. Until I could figure out a way to escape, it was all I could do.

After a while, Mistress Cordelia clapped her hands. All of us had received our costumes and it was time to make our way to the stage. I walked over, listening to the heels clunking against the plastic and the ruffling of the satin dress as I moved.

We lined up as Mistress Cordelia began to talk. "Now, your training begins. You must be diligent. The next ten weeks will fly by."

With help from the guards, Cordelia did the rounds and instructed us in our routines. I was to dance across the stage in tiny, tiny steps as I entered. The idea was to have it look like I was gliding as I gracefully span and danced. I kept on trying, doing my best to move smoothly in the heavy heels, but it seemed impossible. As I trained, I glimpsed the rest of the class.

The can can dancer was doing her best to kick out her feet, but she couldn't get her legs high without falling over. Adam, in his ballet fairy outfit, was unconvincingly bouncing across the stage. Poor Ivan in his basque outfit was being taught a sexy routine: they wanted him to do a splitz onto the floor, run his hands along his boots, then touch his boobs and moan. He didn't have nearly the flexibility to do it.

I tried and tried, but I still couldn't get it right. More than that, I was beginning to feel woozy. It was the exercise, the stress - and the fact that I couldn't fill my lungs with oxygen fast enough in this dress. After being reprimanded after another faulty routine, I felt black began to pull at the edges of my vision, before it swallowed me.

When I came to seconds later, I was on the floor, my head was hurting and I could hear laughter. It was Mistress Cordelia. "Our little Princess has fainted! Don't worry. " With the pain of what just happened, I spoke before I could stop myself.

"The dress is too tight! I can't breathe-"

Mistress Cordelia's mirth instantly dropped. "I'm sorry Mistress, I love my dress-"

I tried to get up so that I could drop a deep curtsey. "I'm so sorry Mistress, I'm so sorry-"

"Stay on the floor you fucking worm."

"Yes mistress."

"Kiss the tip of my toe."

I did as I was asked, lightly kissing her toe of high heeled shoe.

"I'm sorry Mistress."

She looked down at me with contempt, then lifted her stocking feet out of her shoe. She pushed her foot at my mouth.

"Suck."

I opened my mouth and began sucking on the end of her foot. I could taste and smell the bitter tang of the day's sweat as I did.

As I continued to suck, Lady Grey walked into the hall.

"Oh dear. I see some of our girls are being naughty."

Mistress Cordelia turned to Lady Grey with a smile as I continued to suck on her foot. "What shall we do with her, Lady Grey?"

"I think Lizzie and Amy should face the same punishment together."

Mistress Cordelia giggled. "An excellent idea Lady Grey!

Lady Grey turned to the rest of the class. "Girls. You will either excel here, or we will break you. Perhaps you need a reminder of what the Pink Room does. Lizzie, get up."

12