The Facility - Pt. 04

Story Info
We're forced to undergo sissy hypnosis.
3.9k words
4.58
34k
24

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying the read! This one features imprisonment, humiliation and mind control so if that's not your bag, you might want to give it a miss. Thanks! -Abi

CHAPTER 13

I woke up early. The dorm room was still pitch black and I could hear the steady, relaxed breathing of the rest of my captive class. The ocean sounds continued to play out of the speakers embedded in my bed's headboard, but they brought no comfort. All I could think of was the pink box next to my bed. What did the mistresses have planned for Adam and me? I felt a panic rising in my chest. Knowing that I couldn't be seen, I wrapped my arms and legs around the over-sized teddy each of us had been forced to sleep with. I don't know what messages they planting in our heads, but it brought comfort as I pushed its fur again the silicone leotard I'd been made to wear. For an hour or so, I waited like this, trying to control my fear, hoping that morning would never come. But eventually, inevitably, the ceiling panels began to issue a warm light. I looked over to see Adam, lying in his own bed with a pink box lying next to it. Our eyes met and we exchanged a look of mutual fear. But there was nothing we could do. A new day was upon us.

Mistress Hypatia came walking in followed by several guards and we stood to attention next to our beds. In her soothing and syrupy voice, she addressed us all. "Awaken girls. A busy day awaits you. But first, let's see what Santa has brought Amy and Lizzie. You may open your boxes."

I hesitantly opened my pink box as Adam did the same. I pulled it open to reveal... a massive set of breastforms, sitting on a nest of pink crepe paper. Adam had exactly the same in his box. "Tada! You're now both size 42H! You look disappointed. We could organise something even bigger?"

I forced a smile and spoke in panic. "They're wonderful mistress, thank you."

In truth, I was relieved. The new breastforms were humilating, but I'd feared something much worse.

"Why don't you feel them? Put them up against your face. Get to know them. When the time comes for your implants to be made more permanent, we'll take the size of the forms you're wearing. Aren't you glad you'll both be such big chested girls?"

"Yes mistress."

"Marvellous. Help each other put them in."

Trying my best not to look nervous, I approached Adam with a forced smile and carefully pulled out his existing breastforms, doing my best to have as little contact with his skin as possible. They were wedged in tight- which made cramming in the new, larger ones difficult. Adam repayed the favour, unable to make eye contact with me as he pushed in my new set. I felt the weight instantly. Both of us turned to Mistress Hypatia for inspection. She smiled, then addressed the rest of the class.

"Don't worry girls. Plenty of time for you to be just as big as Lizzie and Amy. Or even bigger!"

Just as Adam and I were beginning to relax, Mistres Hypatia turned to us and continued.

"That's not the only present you've got. Why don't you see what else is in your box, girls?"

We went back to our pink boxes, pulling back the crepe paper to reveal two more objects. The first was a pink bonnet with a huge brim. It was covered in fat ribbons and lace. The other object was more alarming: a chunky belt with two metal bracelets attached to it with short fabric straps. I looked over at Adam in apprehension. Before we could think further, Mistress Hypatia spoke to the guards. "Get them ready."

With surprising speed, guards stepped behind us both, wrapping the belts tight around our waists. Our wrists were speedily locked to the bracelets at our sides. Our arms were completely useless. Adam pulled at the straps, trying to shake free from the guards, but like me, they had a firm grip on him. Mistress Hypatia approached Adam as he continued to struggle and nodded to the guards, who forced him into a kneeling position.

She took out Adam's bonnet and spoke with a gentleness that was almost parodical in the circumstances. "Don't worry. The belt is only temporary." She flipped up the bonnet as she approached Adam and I glimpsed inside it: there were two speakers over where our ears would be. "Countries would kill for the technology that's going to be wrapped around your sweet little head."

"Fuck you," Adam spat out, but he was helpless as Mistress Hypatia fitted the bonnet tightly to his head, securing it with a fat ribbon under his chin as the guards kept him from moving. Then, to Adam's surprise, they let him go. He backed away down the dorm. "Got your kicks, you sick freaks?"

Mistress Hypatia smiled. "It usually takes fifteen minutes or so for the bonnet to calibrate to its victim. You're in for a show, girls." As the guards kept a firm grip on me, I saw a confusion on Adam's face, followed by a pain.

"Today, you're going to meet your feminine side Amy. You'll love her."

As Mistress Hypatia spoke, Adam tried desperately to reach the bonnet around his head. But the belt and its bracelets held his wrists tight. He started yelling as he pulled against the restraints, but the ribbon securing his bonnet was firmly out of reach. Mistress Hypatia turned to me.

"Your turn, Lizzie."

Seeing what was coming, out of sheer panic, I tried to break free. But the guards held my chin tight as Mistress Hypatia easily tied the bonnet tight to my head. My vision was lined with pink and Mistress Hypatia smiled as the guards released me. I didn't take me long to find out why Adam had reacted the way he had.

There was a murmur of whispers from inside the bonnet. Women's voices, but I couldn't make out the words. I began to feel dazed, stumbling around as the rest of the class looked on. The voices from inside the bonnet grew in intensity and I felt a blind panic I couldn't control. I reached for the ribbon tying it to my head, trying to pull it off, but the belt held my hands fast. These voices were driving me into some kind of madness. I screamed in fear. "Help- HELP ME!"

The voices grew louder and I blacked out.

CHAPTER 14

I came to in my bed, with the rest of the class still watching. The voices I'd heard before were thankfully gone, though when I concentrated, I could hear... a murmuring. "Good little nap, sweet one?" Mistress Hypatia asked. I nodded. "Yes mistress." I looked over at Adam, coming to in his own bed. I felt unchanged. Whatever the bonnet was supposed to do, perhaps it wasn't as bad as I feared.

Mistress Hypatia spoke. "We'll release you from your restraints soon. But first, a choice."

A guard wheeled in a clothing rack. On it was something I hadn't seen in days: men's trousers. Non-descript t-shirts. Hanging next to them were two extravagant, short French Maid dresses in pink, complete with apron and petticoats.

"You can put on the trousers and t-shirt if you wish. You are men, after all? You need not fear punishment. Just do as you will."

Adam and I approached the clothing rack. I reached for the shirt- then stopped suddenly. The whispers in the bonnet got louder for a moment and I was stopped by the most profound unease I'd felt in my life. Something seemed so wrong, so scary about reaching for the shirt. I tried again, pushing against the feeling, but all that happened was that I broke down into hysterical sobs. Seconds later, I heard the same from Adam. As the tears ran down my face, Mistress Hypatia stepped in close, wiping away the tears and holding my face in her hands.

"How does wearing a man's shirt make you feel?"

I spoke in a voice I didn't recognise, a voice that was urged on by the whispers in the bonnet. It was dainty and small and feminine.

"Wrong mistress."

"Look at the dress Lizzie. How does that make you both feel?"

I looked over at the French maid's dress. The murmuring from the bonnet grew louder for a second, and I felt a surge of comfort. A part of me resisted. Another part said I would look - amazing in that dress. So girly. So loved. I tried to fight against this feeling, tried to hold onto myself. Adam spoke. "It would make me feel good Mistress. Please, can I put it on? Another second of resistance... then I joined in with Adam, pleading to be allowed to wear the dress. "Please Mistress, can I wear it? Please!"

"Of course," said Mistress Hypatia with a smile.

She motioned to the guards and I barely noticed as they unclipped the belt and freed my hands. I went over to the dress and hugged it to my body. I felt so safe, so happy to be around it. More than that, I felt turned on. I knew I would look hot in this. Desirable. What the bonnet was making me feel was overwhelming... and its hold over me seemed to be growing by the second.

Adam and I helped each other dress. First, there were the glossy black tights. I loved the sheen they added to my smooth legs. The short petticoat was next and I squeaked in joy as Adam tightened the waistband snugly around me. Then, the dress itself. It was tight, with short sleeves, but I loved the way it molded around my every curve. Then, it was time for makeup. They painted two pink circles around both of our cheeks and gave us soft pink lipstick. with our bonnets, we looked like identical dolls. As a final touch, Mistress Cordelia gave us small pink makeup bags. "There's a pocket in your dress for this. If you feel less than a hundred percent girl at any time, you are to reapply makeup."

Adam and I curtsied. "Thank you so much mistress." Mistress Hypatia scooped us both up in a hug and we hugged back tightly. "I love being a girl" I whispered to her. "I know you do," she whispered back. "Now, go back and straighten the bed and get ready for your first lesson."

I could see the class watching Adam and me as I went over and tucked in the sheets on my bed. On their faces were fascination and fear. I saw Adam, bent over as he made the bed, scandalously giving everyone a view up his skirt. I copied him, bending over as I folded the sheets. I knew what I was showing the rest of the class. I couldn't stop myself. It felt - sexy.

CHAPTER 15

I tried to resist the bonnet as we were drilled in deportment with Mistress Cordelia, but it was no use. However much I fought it, after a quiet whisper from the bonnet, I'd feel driven to say the daintiest, most girly thing possible. We were paired up and practicing compliments- "I just LOVE your outfit today!" - and I gave Adam a little wink and rubbed my legs together. A small helpless part of me shuddered. Mistress Grace laughed. "We've got a born flirt in the classroom! Very good Lizzie. We'll be moving onto feminine flirting soon, but everyone can learn from Lizzie's example." On the up side, when the session finished, I had no penalty points to my name.

Next, it was time for the canteen. I saw Petal there. She wasn't sporting her usual smile: she looked worried. I walked up to her as her back was turned and waited for her to see me. She did, her eyes opened wide as I shouted "SURPRISE!" and pulled her into a tight hug, pushing my breastforms against her as hard as I could. "Are you OK, Petal?"

She beamed. "I've got another session in the Pink Room this afternoon." "Oh NO!" "It's OK. I just- it makes you forget so much. And..." Petal lowered her voice and whispered into my ear. "I always feel so horny afterwards." She moved back from the hug. "How's the bonnet? I was put into it more times than I can remember."

I hated it, I wanted to say. "I love it."

"You look beautiful today," I smiled. "So do you." "I love being a maid just like you."

I introduced Adam to Petal and Petal squeaked in approval, giving Adam a tight hug. We sat down, having lunch together as we giggled and gossipped. The rest of the class was giving us a wide berth, but we barely noticed. When lunch came to an end, we each gave each other a kiss on the cheek. I gave Petal's hand a squeeze. "Good luck in the Pink Room."

The lesson with Mistress Cordelia went well. Adam and I were allowed to keep our maid's dresses on and I did my best to master the gliding steps that were to be my introductory dance. Mistress Cordelia were impressed at my progress. "You've still got some way to go, but your attitude is so much improved." After several hours, I could barely move my legs. The lights lit up to take us to the bathroom and we began to shuffle out, but Lady Grey entered. She approached Adam and me.

"Fix your makeup and follow me. You'll rejoin your sisters tomorrow."

We did as we were told, making sure that the pink circles on our faces were perfect. I adjusted my bonnet to make it as sweet as possible, then we followed Lady Grey through a winding series of white plastic corridors. We finally arrived at a small room and Lady Grey gestured for me to enter. Inside was a bed and several racks of costumes, all elaborate dresses. There was a dresser and mirror, with drawers for different makeup. "You can use all of these."

"THANK YOU MISTRESS."

"You won't be alone though."

A few seconds later, we saw Mistress Cordelia escort Petal through the white corridors towards us. She was wearing a dress I'd seen before: PVC, puffed sleeves, 1950s cut, and the bright polka dot pattern that spoke to a brainwashing session in the pink room. Petal struggled to keep up with Cordelia, she was covered in sweat and looked dazed. "We saw the three of you chatting and you looked so darling together. So Petal is going to have some girl time with you. Listen to her! She's got a lot to teach you."

Mistress Cordelia stole a look at the still dazed Petal.

"Once she's recovered, of course."

Mistress Cordelia practically pushed Petal into the room and Adam and I caught her. She could barely walk. Lady Grey and Mistress Cordelia headed for the exit. "We'll come and get you in the morning and we'll have to take off your bonnets." She smiled. "Don't worry though. The memory of today and tonight will last a lifetime."

Lady Grey chuckled and the two headed for the exit, which sealed tight behind them.

CHAPTER 16

Adam and I helped Petal to sit on the bed. "Are you alright?" She turned to me, the confusion beginning to resolve into a bright, bubbly smile. "I'm so glad you're both here." "ME TOO!" Adam gave her a hug and I did the same.

Petal spoke. "You're so sweet. I'm glad I'm not alone." "You're not."

As I held Petal, I felt the heat and smelled the feminine sweat rising from her, a sweet honeyed smell. "I'm sorry," Petal said. "I stink." I pushed my face into her shoulder, breathing in deeply. "No. I love it."

Petal smiled.

"You two want to have some fun tonight?"

Over the next few hours, Adam and I tried as many of the dresses as we could, modelling them for Petal's approval. With Petal's encouragement, I dressed sexy for the first time: thigh high boots, PVC miniskirt. I tried acting as seductively as I could, laying on the bed, lifting my legs in the air and running my hands along the boots. I could see the affect it was having on her and I loved it. Adam I changed into matching Alice in Wonderland dresses, holding hands and strutting through the room. Then, we were cheerleaders, dancing clumsily to Petal's delighted clapping hands, shaking our poms-poms for all they were worth. The small voice of me that was resisting grew quieter and quieter. I could no longer tell the difference between what I was thinking and what they were making me think. By the end of the evening, with the constant murmuring of the bonnet, I was just Lizzie, the girl the mistresses wanted me to be.

A few hours - and dozens of outfits later- the three of us were collapsed onto the bed together. Petal was still in her pink room dress, Adam and I dressed as sexy cats, complete with black leotards, painted on whiskers, and a hairband with furry ears perched on top of our bonnets. I was lying comfortably, my arm casually across Adam's thigh as he giggled. "That was so much fun, Petal."

Petal responded. "I'm glad girls."

An idea had been forming in the back of my head as we'd danced for Petal. An idea that felt weird, that I was hesitant to ask- then, I felt the bonnet hum back to life for a second, and I spoke, unable to stop myself.

"Petal," I said shyly. "Can I try your pink room dress?"

"It's a bit smelly-"

"I think I'd like it. Is that weird?"

"Of course not honey!"

Adam spoke up. "I think you'd look hot."

I gave Adam a kiss on the cheek. Then, with Adam's help, I stripped off the cat outfit and washed off the whiskers. Petal stripped off the pink dress with some difficulty, practically peeling it off in places. Soon, she was down to her silicone leotard, filled out with breasts that were clearly more than just breastforms. She saw me looking again. "All things you've got to look forward to."

I picked up Petal's dress and held it to my face. It was still drenched in her sweat, her sweet smell, and I loved it. Petal and Adam laid out the dress on the floor, its built-in petticoats poofing it out to form a shiny circle, and told me to step into it. They lifted the dress around me, feeding my arms through the puff sleeves began zipping up the back. It felt incredible. I loved every crinkle of the PVC as I moved, I loved how it accentuated my every girlish curve, and I loved feeling like I was being enveloped by Petal's scent. Petal pulled the zip tight and I squeaked as it it locked into place. The dress was tight as hell.

I turned to Petal and Adam and I could see the arousal on their faces. "You look amazing." Petal said with a smile. I took both of their hands and placed them around my waist as I put my hands around them both. We were all facing each other, noses almost touching, practically breathing the same air. As we stood there, the lights began to dim.

"Time for bed," said Petal softly.

The three of us slowly got into bed together. We were looking up at the ceiling, our arms just touching. A whisper from the bonnet. I turned to Adam, spooning him, my arms encircling the fabric of his leotard and feeling the warmth underneath. There was movement behind me: it was Petal, her arms now around my waist, crinkling the PVC as she held me tight. I felt so turned on. Adam turned to me. A moment of eye contact between us both, then he kissed me, almost shyly at first, just a touch of the lips, then with increasing confidence as his tongue explored my mouth. I groaned as Petal held me tighter. I felt her pushing her groin into mine as Adam did the same, but with our groins locked under a layer of silicone, there was little more any of us could do.

Petal whispered into our ears.

"Until you've got owners or you're sent to the Pink Room, this is as far as it goes. They want us turned on like this. It makes us more... pliant."

She continued.

"They'll take the bonnet off you tomorrow. You'll cry for a long time. That's OK, I did the same thing. But if you learn to accept your inner girl, to embrace the person that the mistresses are planting in you... you'll have a better time. I promise."

There was one last thing that Petal had to say.

"The Pink Room... it's not too bad. It takes away your doubt. If they put you into it, don't be too scared. It makes you happy. It made me happy."

"What happens after we finish here?," asked Adam.

"I'm not allowed to tell you. But we'll have a chance to be together, if you both still want that."

For another hour or so, I kissed and cuddled Adam as Petal whispered encouragements to us both. Eventually we fell asleep, my arms and legs entwined with Adam's as Petal held us tight.

Lady Grey and some of her guards came for us early that morning. Adam and me were escorted back to our dorms and the bonnets were pulled from our heads. At first, I felt dazed. Then, as its influence began to recede, I remembered the day's events, what I'd done, and my face started burning red with shame. Tears rolled down my face. Adam tried to hold back the sobs, unsuccessfully.

12