The Factory Pt. 03

Story Info
Rose, shy and filled wih sex-shame visits The Factory. Again
4.5k words
4.86
6.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaverena
Amaverena
25 Followers

Author's note: Greetings, lovely readers. Here's another little glimpse into the world of Rose. I have a habit of falling deeply in love with my characters. So, who knows? This might just turn into an extremely naughty love story.

*

Rose fidgets with the corner of her napkin, feeling irritated and embarrassed all at the same time. She can feel her roommate, Lily's, gaze on her as she butters her fourth piece of toast.

"It's only been two weeks, and you're already itching to go back, aren't you?" Lily chuckles, raising an eyebrow at her.

Rose tries to suppress a sigh, but it escapes anyway. "I know, I'm ridiculous," she admits with a small laugh.

Lily grins. "Practically wanted to teleport back the very next day, didn't you?"

The memory of Aaron and the machine floods Rose's mind, making that zing shoot up from her core. It has only been two weeks since that day, but the sensations he gave her continue to stir, making everyday routines a little more interesting. She finds herself blushing at unexpected moments and smiling to herself throughout mundane errands.

Rose fidgets uncomfortably in her chair, playing with the hem of her sleeve. "He's kind," she starts, struggling to find the right words. "Makes me feel normal."

Lily raises an eyebrow, silently prompting Rose for more information. Looking down at her hands, Rose continues, "I know it sounds silly, but he just...got me. And I felt good with him."

The vulnerability in her voice is almost tangible as if she's revealing a secret she's miraculously been able to keep hidden. Lily leans in closer, her eyes kind.

"You do realise that you are exactly like everyone else, right?" Lily says softly, emphasising the word 'exactly'.

With a deep breath, Rose nods silently and releases a gentle exhale. A combination of relief and frustration.

"It's just hard, sometimes," she confesses.

Lily gently pats her hand and leans back in her chair. With a grin, she declares, "Well then, consider this..." she waves the gift card for another session at the factory in the air, "a personal therapy session."

As Rose makes her way back to The Factory, there is a noticeable shift in the atmosphere. She can sense a familiarity in the thrill building within her.

Entering The Factory, a rush of memories wash over her. The room is filled with tall ceilings, allowing natural light to stream in. The space is alive with the sound of chatter echoing throughout. The well-dressed staff gracefully bustles around her, exuding an atmosphere of refinement and opulence. As she approaches the front desk, she desperately tries to look confident despite her nervousness.

"Miss Rose, welcome back!" The receptionist warmly welcomes her with a friendly smile.

Rose answers with a quiet "Hi," her smile matching that of the receptionist.

The woman consults her schedule, running her finger down the list of names, "Rose, we have you scheduled for 2 p.m. at the conveyor belt."

Rose's stomach sinks. "The what?" she asks, her voice filled with apprehension.

The receptionist's demeanour shifts as she utters his name. "Aaron requested this service specifically for you," she says, looking surprised.

Rose's body responds immediately, a fire sparks deep inside. She would do anything Aaron says, and just thinking about him makes her tingle all over. Trying to hide her reaction, she clears her throat and responds, "Yes, of course."

As Rose is led down unfamiliar hallways, she tugs on the belt of the same cotton robe as before, trying to ignore the feeling of the crotchless panties beneath. She takes a seat in the waiting room and immediately grabs the leaflet under her chair, wondering what downright dirty things she'll find there today:

- The joy of having your asshole tapped while you cum -

- Join our classes on how to milk a prostate -

- Discover how good pissing mid-orgasm feels -

She almost feels overwhelmed with curiosity and disbelief. These are all things she has never even considered before, let alone tried. And who would she do them with? The only name that comes to her mind is Aaron. She immediately tuts at herself for it.

A beautiful woman in a crisp black suit approaches Rose and beckons her forward. "Miss Rose, we're ready for you," she says with a smile. "I will be your assistant today."

They walk down a long corridor to a door with a glowing red light above it. The pretty girl swipes her card, the light turns green and the door opens automatically.

As they step inside, the sound hits Rose like a wave--an orchestra of moans and whimpers that seem to come from every direction. The room is dimly lit, adding to the atmosphere of somewhere secret and exciting. Her eyes adjust to the light, allowing her to make out figures on a kind of moving walk-way. A conveyor belt.

People are lined up, on their knees with their legs spread wide and secured to the moving belt. Their hands are tied above their heads, rendereing them completely helpless.

The sound of sex fills her ears. She can't see all of what is being done to the people strapped down, but their bodies tell the story--they writhe and hump in agonising pleasure. A man glides past, his knees tied wide apart as a transparent fleshlight pumps his cock. He's forced to just take the slow, relentless wanking as cum dribbles down the sides. Rose can't help but wonder how many orgasms he's already had.

She watches as more people pass by, all restrained with their legs spread open and arms above their heads. Sex toys are controlled by what can only be described as robot hands positioned in front of each person, perfectly programmed to tease them.

A voice interrupts her thoughts, "Are you ready?" It's the pretty assistant who led her there. Rose blinks slowly, wondering if she truly is ready for this experience. She remembers that this is what Aaron requested for her and replies, "Yes, I'm ready."

"I'm going to need to ask you a few questions before we get started," she begins. "Last time your partner was able to ask for your consent, obviously this isn't quite the same," she adds with a smirk. "Let's find you a spot, and we can begin."

Rose follows her to an opening, where a moving walkway glides alongside the belt. The man in front of her is having his asshole teased, he squirms desperately as his dick hangs oozing precum between his thighs.

Behind her, a woman is bent over with a big pink dildo pumping into her pussy while the robot hand spanks her large clit with a riding crop.

Rose undoes her robe allowing it to pool around her feet, and assumes the same position as the others.

She is surprisingly aroused at the idea of having people look at her. Her pussy twitches with anticipation at the thought of someone watching while she gets her pussy wanked. She feels so dirty.

Her helper taps away at the touch screen in front. Her monotone voice says, "Let's start with something soft," as she chooses a programme.

Rose raises her arms in the air as she fastens them. The device beeps, indicating its activation, and Rose sees an object that looks like a see-through cup appear between her legs.

"This is a pussy pump." The girl explains matter-of-factly. "It will suck on your pussy to increase sensitivity." As if on cue, Rose feels a soft suction over her entire mound.

Behind her, Rose hears a loud moan. "Fuck!" the stranger blurts out, clearly enjoying herself.

Her assistant giggles, "Calm down, Dana." She addresses the girl with a snicker.

Dana continues to moan, "I swear, I'm gonna cum so hard watching her big ass."

The cup attached to Rose continues to suck, sending barely-there sensations through her body. She can feel the blood rushing to her most sensitive area and starts moving her hips in rhythm, teasing the girl behind her. She wants to hear her talk more.

Finally, the assistant speaks up. "Let's begin," she says. "Rate each category from one to ten, okay?"

Rose nods eagerly, already wanting more friction on her cunt. "Penetration?"

"Eight," Rose replies.

"And clitoral stimulation?" the girl continues.

"Nine," Rose answers without hesitation.

"What about anal penetration?" This time, Rose hesitates before finally admitting, "...I don't know."

"Anal stimulation without penetration?" she asks next.

"That's easy," Rose thinks. "Ten." She remembers how much she loved it when Aaron teased her hole last time.

"Nipple play?" she asks next, and Rose takes a moment to consider if anyone's ever paid much attention to her nipples before, "Five?" It sounds like a question.

"Clit-teasing?" The girl continues with a smile.

"Ten," Rose responds immediately.

"And do you prefer direct or over-the-hood?"

"Over the hood," Rose answers confidently.

"Any tickling involved?"

"No!" Rose exclaims.

"Okay, I think we have a general guide to follow," the girl says, tapping away at the tablet, adjusting settings, and inputting data. "The machine is controlled by the latest AI technology."

Rose can hear a constant hum of machinery and moaning.

"It will stimulate you using the information we've put in. Based on your heart rate, it will detect how you react. However, it will not let you cum until the time is up. You have thirty minutes...starting now." A digital clock lights up above her head, and the countdown begins.

The cup attached to her begins to pump harder, causing her arousal to skyrocket. Her breathing becomes heavier as she embraces the growing pressure inside.

After just a few moments, with a loud popping sound, the cup detaches, and she looks down to see her pussy swollen and plump. The assistant walks away, and Rose becomes hyper-aware of others watching her with varying expressions--some in ecstasy, others curious.

She can't help but notice a man nearby with a thick dildo inserted in his ass and a metal device around his cock. He is nearly screaming in pleasure as cum dribbles from his slit. His clock shows fifty more minutes to go.

A proper-looking older lady, with her hair perfectly styled and expensive-looking pearls around her neck, wails as her entire mound gets slapped, making a wet, lewd sound. She looks absolutely wrecked.

Just then, Rose feels something soft swipe over her engorged pussy lips. She looks down to see a long feather attached to the robot arm. It gently strokes her lips, making her skin prickle. Such a soft touch is exactly what she likes. The kind that you can hardly even describe, it's just there.

The feather caresses the crease between her thighs and her fat pussy lips. It sneaks its way down to the ever so sensitive spot between her pussy and asshole, making her clench.

A gasp escapes from behind her, and the woman named Dana pants heavily. "New girl," she says, "how does it feel?"

Rose takes a shaky breath before answering, "It's...good."

"Your ass is to die for," she mumbles. "I hope you said yes to Anal; I'm gonna cum so hard if your tight hole flutters again."

Fuck! Rose's pussy feels like it's flooding.

"I did," she admits softly.

Dana whimpers, "Ugh! Arch your back; I'm begging you! Let me see your hole."

With hesitant movements, Rose arches her back to reveal more of her butt to the stranger behind her.

"Ooooh, ooooh," Dana moans, her tone uncontrolled and almost animalistic.

Rose enjoys giving her a show. She tightens and relaxes her muscles rhythmically, showing off now.

After a short while, as the feather continues to tickle her skin, Rose can't help but wonder what's coming next. But before she can voice her thoughts, the feather is replaced by a device that looks kind of like a drill. Unlike the massagers she's seen before with big round knobs, this one has a pointed end instead. The reminder that she has no control over what's about to happen hits again. But then she thinks of Aaron.

The device moves closer to her body, and a warm stream of water begins to stream out, cascading down her thighs and leaving a tingling feeling in its wake. As it moves around her, water drips over her left hip and makes its way all over to her big bottom.

From behind, Dana lets out another animalistic moan as Rose's hole twitches: "My god, you're about to feel so fucking good!" she laughs.

Rose hums in agreement as the warm water trickles down her crack, sending a tingling sensation straight up through her body. The sensation is somewhat odd but delicious. She can't stop from moaning and bucking her hips in search of more pleasure. She can feel the heat from the solution spreading across her skin. She groans and jerks her hips excitedly, desperately wanting more on her asshole.

A flood of sweet frustration washes over her that is so strong it could drown her. She starts to whimper in excruciating pleasure. Perhaps it's something in the warm liquid--some mysterious additive--that triggers this overwhelming reaction. It's like a fire inside her that she can't put out.

All of a sudden, the arm curls around Rose's waist and covers her pussy with the heated fluid. She feels the incredible pleasure seeping into every nook and cranny of her lips, making her hiss at the sensation. She feels as though cum is just oozing out of her pussy. Her cunt is dripping with a slick, slippery substance like warm oil as it slides against her skin. She feels it dribble down her slit, causing the tingling feeling to spread over her entire body. She can't get enough of the exquisite feeling, as her insides tense and cramp with ecstasy.

The man in front of her writhes and groans while the probing device continues to drill his asshole. Suddenly, the big digital clock above him starts to count down from ten. His shouts get more and more urgent as his body begins to shake. He trembles with orgasmic release as he spurts white cum into a pool between his knees. On the last count he lets out one last scream.

Rose turns to face the others, who are also watching the scene with hot faces. Knowing that she is at a place where such activities are not only acceptable but encouraged makes her feel so good. For the first time in her entire life she doesn't need to feel ashamed.

After a moment, the man calms down and a girl approaches to help him get off the moving belt. He is immediately replaced by another man, and thus it goes on.

Her hooded gaze falls below and she notices her clit sticking out from its fragile hood, pleading for attention. She feels her heartbeat in her swollen clit as she humps in midair, yearning for release.

As if on cue, Rose's clitoral hood starts to vibrate as the nozzle sprays warm water directly onto it, causing the water pressure to gradually increase. She resists the need to move, knowing that any movement would instantly stop the incredible pleasure. She trembles as her muscles clench and her asshole twitches uncontrollably.

Rose looks around the room, soaking in the lust-filled expressions and writhing bodies, the sounds of ecstasy and the smell of sex, which is both lewd and lovely.

As she gives in to the sensations coursing through her, she loses her inhibitions and the moans and gasps that escape from deep within, seem as if her very soul is being awakened.

The clock above her reads twenty minutes--ten more precious minutes of this delicious torment.

Two more pumps appear in front of her, strategically placed to cup and caress her sensitive breasts. Rose isn't typically a fan of nipple play, but the way they cover her entire chest and begin to massage, is actually amazing.

The spray from the pumps expertly moves around her sensitive clit, teasing and tantalising every nerve ending.

As another countdown sounds, a girl a few people ahead of Rose starts to make a fuss. She can't help but watch as the girl writhes and moans in pleasure, her body giving in to the intensity of her orgasm. With each passing moment, the sound of moaning and gasping grows louder and more urgent. Rose can feel herself getting closer and closer to the inevitable climax, wondering what it will feel like to be watched by all these strangers.

The girl's whimpers become cries as she reaches her peak, her body trembling with ecstasy before finally relaxing in sweet release. Rose watches in awe as she rides out the waves of her orgasm, lost in her own sensations and those of those around her.

Only five minutes left on her clock, and she honestly doesn't know how she's going to make it. The pleasure is unbearable; her body is aching for release. Her breasts are being kneaded gloriously, and her clit relentlessly teased by the magic liquid as she hears the moans and screams of others getting wanked. Some have been in there for hours, but she knows she won't last much longer.

Suddenly, a slippery, slimy thing slithers up her inner thigh, causing her to pull against the chains binding her wrists. She can feel it getting closer and closer to her throbbing core. Without hesitation, it slides deep inside her, filling her with warmth and wetness. Rose wants to move, to buck her hips down on it in desperation, but she can't bear to leave the spray of water hitting just the right spot on her clit. Bound and helpless, she can only wait as it slowly fucks up into her..

With each thrust, Rose's mind goes blank as pleasure consumes her. She can't even think about trying to hold back, too distracted by the sensation of water drumming against her clit and the relentless pounding inside her. She whimpers helplessly, barely recognising herself as she gives in completely. She cries out uncontrollably as it pushes her further towards the point of no return.

Finally, her clock sounds "Ten...nine."

And all of a sudden, she's the one on show. Rose's heart pounds in her chest as all eyes turn to her, hungrily watching and waiting for her to quench their thirst.

"Come on, new girl," Dana goads from behind her. "Let us hear you cum, nice and loud!"

The water pressure increases, just slightly, engulfing her throbbing clit, the pumps on her breasts continue their relentless manipulation, and inside her, the snake-like device moves with a rhythm that she wouldn't be able to describe, pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

Just when she thinks she's reached the height of stimulation, a light tapping on her asshole begins, causing her to fall over the edge. She screams out in pure bliss, fueled by the moans of those watching. Her body convulses and shakes as the orgasm consumes her, every nerve ending alight with flames of pleasure. She humps down, mindlessly, moaning as loud as she possibly can. She bucks and grinds against the device as it relentlessly fucks her through her climax.

Even though her clit is way too sensitive at this point, Rose doesn't want it to end. She continues to fuck her hole slowly, wishing she could go again and again.

"There's my good girl." Aaron's deep voice whispers praise in her ear as his fingers gently stroke her cheek.

In the state of her high, he is an anchor to hold on to. Tall and muscular, oozing power, yet there's a tenderness in his eyes and a gentleness in his touch. As she lays eyes on him, a rush of emotion washes over her.

His heart-wrenching smile, with its perfect curve and dimples, has her utterly under his spell. She is hopelessly and irreversibly smitten.

"Come, sweet Rose." He holds out his hand, palm up. She hesitates a moment longer, still feeling the rush of her orgasm, and then she puts her hand into his soft one.

As the machine gradually comes to a stop, she carefully steps off the conveyor belt and places her feet on the ground. Aaron recovers her robe and throws it over her shoulders. He puts an arm around her waist as they exit the dimly lit area, helping to stabilise her as she staggers a little in her high heels.

The hallway feels so foreign after the experience she's just had. There are only the two of them there, and Rose is relieved that nobody else is around to see how vulnerable she is. Her entire body is still trembling from the afterglow that continues to pulse through her veins.

Amaverena
Amaverena
25 Followers
12