The Fae Hunter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to Emma, who was now bent slightly over the stew, stirring it and smelling it. She had a small smile on her face - in response to her husband's jibe. Her ass filled the thin indoor pants she was wearing. I could bend her over just another foot, tear her pants down, and shove my cock into her. She gasped as my thoughts raced through me. As if she were connected to me. I placed my hand on her ass - grabbing her tight cheek. It took all my willpower to not spank her.

"Smells delicious," I murmured in her ear. I breathed lightly against her neck, creating goose bumps.

"Oh, oh," she moaned. "Frank will be right back," she told me as she pushed her ass back into my hand. I slid my hand under her pants and my fingers all the way under her ass until they reached her pussy. It was wet and engorged. She separated her legs so I could push a finger inside of her. I had to bend down to do it, so I kissed and tongued her shoulder as I plunged my finger as far up her pussy I could reach. I heard Frank come back into the house. I stepped back, pulling my finger out of Emma. As Frank entered the room, I pushed my finger into my mouth to lick it.

"Wow," I told them both. "That tastes amazing. I can't wait to eat a full meal of that." Emma gave a shaky laugh as Frank looked between us. He handed me a mug of ale.

"Tell me what you think of it," he said.

The meal was hearty and filling. The ale thick and strong. Emma nervously fidgeted on her chair, jumping up to grab us more food and to refill our drinks. I let Frank do most of the talking - which was almost exclusively about wood working and ale brewing. When Emma got my third ale and Frank's fourth, I was already feeling tipsy. I wasn't interested in drinking more of the thick, filling alcohol, but didn't want to be an ungracious guest. I was surprised and happy to realize that she had filled my mug with water and not ale. I looked over at her as she watched apprehensively at me. Not sure how I would react. I smiled at her and raised the mug in thanks. She smiled in relief back at me. She insisted on cleaning up as Frank and I continued to talk and drink.

"And that's why I will never live in town again," Frank declared. He was happily drunk and determined to tell me his entire life story. I wasn't listening at all. Catching snippets here and there. Just enough to make the right mouth noises to keep him talking as I watched Emma. "They can't tell me what to do!" He swung his mug around to make his point with more emphasis. Emma, coming to sit down with us, barely dodged the swinging mug.

"I think I will sit over here," she admonished Frank, avoiding the mug and sitting down next to me. "I don't want you accidentally hitting me with that thing." He didn't notice when I pulled her close to me. Our hips and legs touching. By the time he had finished his seventh mug of ale, Frank was almost falling out of his chair.

"The price of hard wood should be much higher," he told me as I helped Emma half carry him toward their bedroom. "Do you know how many times I have to sharpen my blades when cutting hard wood?"

"No," I admitted, grinning across his body at Emma, who was rolling her eyes.

"Me neither, right now," Frank said with a loud laugh. "I'm very drunk."

"Yes," I concurred. He fell onto their bed and was immediately snoring. Emma sighed and started taking off his boots.

"Leave them on for now," I said. "Come out to the living room."

"I should stay here." Emma nervously looked up at me from where she was taking off Frank's second boot.

"Okay," I shrugged. I stepped close to her and pulled out my cock. It hung, low and limp, right in her face.

"No," she admonished in a whisper, looking down at her sleeping husband. "Stop." I pressed the shaft of my cock against her cheek and eye. She pulled her face back and away. I grabbed the base and slapped her cheek with the shaft. She gasped. I slapped her other cheek. She started giggling. "Stop it," she scolded me. "Not here."

"Too late," I growled. I was not myself. Or, I was truly myself for the first time. I grabbed her by her hair and flipped her around. I pushed her face into Frank's body and then pulled her hips up, so her ass was up in the air towards me. With an aggression that was both stimulating and scary, I tore Emma's pants off her. Without any preamble, I pulled her legs apart and shoved a finger in her pussy. She was wet and ready for me. She moaned into Frank's thigh.

"Oh yes, baby," Frank slurred in a drunken stupor. He grabbed her head with his hands and rubbed her face against his hardening dick.

"No," Emma tried to pull back. I pushed a second finger inside of her, pushing her back onto Frank.

"Take it out," I commanded her, nodding to Frank's bulging pants.

"No," she repeated. But she was panting and pushing back against my fingers. Her mouth was inches from her husband's dick.

"Take it out," I said sternly. "Or I will stop." I started fucking her wet, hot pussy with my fingers. Pushing in and out. She fell face first onto Frank's groin and moaned into his body. I pulled my fingers out of her.

"Wait," she begged. "Please. More." She looked wanton and sexy. On her hands and knees, her face against her husband and her ass up in the air. Her legs were spread apart, and her pussy was still slightly gaped open from my rough finger fucking. Her juices dripped onto the floor. I reared my hand back and slapped her ass. The smack echoed around the room.

"What?" Frank mumbled. His eyes opened enough to see Emma hovering over him. "Emma, baby. What's going on?"

I grabbed her hair with my left hand and turned her head so she could see me. I raised my right hand as if to slap her ass again. She tried to shake her head no, her eyes trying to go back towards her husband. She was afraid another hard smack sound would wake him up more fully. I grinned at her.

"You know what to do," I told her insistently. "And when you do, I will continue." She moaned her acquiescence. I let her go as she pulled back onto her knees so that she could pull Frank's pants down off him.

"Oh yeah, baby," he slurred happily. "You always get horny when you drink."

"That's right," she said. "Help me get these pants off." I laughed. Emma hadn't had anything to drink. He was more hinderance than help, but eventually, she had his pants down and his dick out. It was half hard, about three to four inches long. She turned sideways so that we could look at each other as she engulfed it into her mouth.

"Gods," Frank bellowed loudly, startling both Emma and me. She stopped moving her mouth down on him and I looked over at his face. His eyes were open, but dim and glassy. He was looking down at Emma with a giant grin on his face. I laughed lightly again. I reached over and pushed her head all the way down his dick until her nose was pressed into his groin. "Yes!" he shouted, grabbing the sides of her head with both hands. I gripped her hair firmly. I pulled her head back until only the head of his dick was in her mouth. And then shoved her face back down. I did this a few more times until Frank got the message in his drunk, addled brain and took over. I watched, my cock hardening, as Frank fucked his wife's face. He was too drunk to be easy or aware of his actions. Emma was struggling to breathe and gagging, but never attempted to stop the hard face fuck. I knelt down behind her and, grabbing her hips, tilted her pelvis up more, opening her pussy to my mouth and tongue. She was dripping wet and delicious. I planted my mouth on her pussy - my tongue plunging deep inside of her. My nose pressed firmly into her perineum. My hands, still gripping her hips, pressed her even more open for me. I lapped and tongued her as she moaned around Frank's dick. I reached for her clit with my tongue, pressing firmly against it. She bucked back into me.

"Oh, yes," she cried, her husband's dick falling out of her mouth. I flicked her clit as hard as I could with my tongue. She cried out again, pushing back into my mouth. I pulled back and stood up. "What?" she cried, turning her head to look up at me. "Please. Don't stop."

"Start sucking that dick again," I commanded, nodding toward Frank's now fully hard cock. It stuck straight up from his body. About half my length and thin. "I want all of it in your mouth." She turned immediately back and plunged her mouth on his dick, swallowing it whole.

"Fuck, yeah," Frank bellowed. He grabbed her head and pulled her face closer to his groin. I pushed Emma's legs apart as I grabbed my own hard cock. I tried to push the head into her tight pussy. She whimpered and groaned around the dick in her mouth. I pushed harder and she moved forward, impaling her mouth and throat fully onto Frank's dick. I grabbed her hips to keep her in place and shoved the first few inches of my cock into her. She gave a muffled scream as she came on my cock. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Frank started chanting as he came down her throat. Her pussy rippled and convulsed around my cock as her throat milked Frank's. They both came down together. Frank's soft member slipping out of her mouth as the top half of her body lay sprawled on him. She coughed and gagged as she tried to catch her breath. With a firm hold of her hips, I kept her up on her knees, ass in the air, and the first few inches of my cock still embedded inside of her pussy. Frank started snoring again.

Holding Emma tightly, I stood up, bringing her with me. She was in the air, carried by my arms and the hard cock lodged in her pussy. Her weight pushed her body down a few more inches on to my cock.

"Fuck," she screamed, cumming again. I walked her out of their bedroom and down the hall to the spare room. Each step I took bounced her up and down my cock. It was too much for her, the sensations overwhelming her. By the time I laid her on the bed, face down, she was too weak and dazed to get back on to her hands and knees. Even spreading her legs apart, I could only get a few more inches of my cock inside of her. Which was just enough to bottom out inside her. She came a third time as I aggressively rammed into her, my cock filling her completely. Though her body was limp, her pussy kept massaging the shaft of my cock. I continued to fuck her hard before growling through my orgasm. I held myself as deep inside of her pussy as her body would allow as I shot spurt after spurt of cum, spraying her womb. Her own orgasm deepened and lengthened with mine. When I was finally spent, I rolled over to my side and, keeping my cock inside of her, I gathered her into my arms and fell asleep.

I woke up feeling someone tugging on my cock. I opened my eyes to see Emma trying to disengage from me. It was pre-dawn, the early morning light creating a softness to her body and features. My cock had softened in my sleep, but we had stayed connected. Her cunt muscles had tightened around my shaft and she was trying to pull herself away, but we were stuck together. The tugging started to make me hard.

"Oh," she gasped, looking up into my face. "I didn't want to wake you."

"Too late," I said, pushing my hips forward. My cock wasn't hard enough, and the shaft just bent, instead of going further inside of her.

"I have to pee." She turned her head away shyly. "I was trying to be gentle and not wake you up."

"Go ahead," I said, holding the base of my cock. "Pull." With a grunt, she moved away from me and slowly I started to leave her pussy. Finally, only the head of my cock was left inside her.

"I'll be right back," she promised as she gave one final pull and I flopped out completely. While I waited for her to return, I idly played with myself, getting nice and hard. I laid on my back, my cock pointing straight to the ceiling as I stroked up and down. I sensed her return and turned my gaze to the doorway. She was standing there looking at me. Her nipples were hard points, her pussy dripped with arousal, and her clit was throbbing.

"Why am I so horny for you," she moaned, coming towards me. She stood over me, legs on either side of my body, and lowered herself onto my cock. "Fuck," she hissed as she pushed the head of my cock into her body. I held the base so that it would stay sticking straight up while she adjusted herself on top of me. She lowered herself slowly, carefully onto my cock. "Uhh," she gasped when she bottomed out. I gripped the bottom half of my cock so it wouldn't accidentally be pushed into her. Squatting over me, she lifted and lowered herself onto me. "Fuck," she moaned again. "So good." Her legs started to tremble from the awkward position. I grabbed her and rolled us both over to our sides so that we faced each other. She squeaked in surprise and then smiled at me as I took over the motion of slowly fucking. "Hi," she whispered. The intimacy of the moment made the fucking almost as powerful as our animalistic coupling the night before.

"You need to leave," she gasped as I pressed into her.

"I do?" I asked, pulling back out.

"I was happy and in love with my husband," Emma lamented, while she moved with me. I found the nonsexual conversation while fucking much more stimulating than I would have expected. It felt extra naughty.

"Is he still asleep, you think?"

"I checked on him when I went pee," she admitted as she gave a small inadvertent moan when I pushed a little deeper inside of her. "Still sleeping soundly. He drank much more than he normally does." She tried to look innocently at me. I think being naked and impaled on my cock made the innocent act a little unbelievable. I laughed as she batted her eyelashes at me.

"I will leave this morning," I said. "Did I force this on you?" I pressed my cock even deeper to emphasize my question.

"No. I wanted this just as much as you did." She paused to collect her thoughts. Or feel me fucking her. Or both. "I still love my husband. But if you are here much longer, I won't. I can feel it."

"I'm sorry." I wasn't sure what else to say. We had a moment of silence as I gently pushed in and out. Emma reached up and touched the faded scar in the middle of my chest.

"What happened here? How did you survive?"

"The man I was hunting," I said. "He is a mage. He killed a poor girl from town. And then..." I remembered looking down, confused, at the blade in my heart. I looked up to see Cynthia watching me like an insect. Quizzically, wondering how I would react. How I would die. "And then he stabbed me in the heart."

"Wait," Emma said, confused. "When was this?"

"Three...no, four days ago."

"But that's impossible." Her hand pressed lightly against the scar. "This wound looks years old."

"I know," I agreed. "I can't explain it."

"And what are these?" she asked, fingertips tracing the deep purple lines shooting off in all directions. The lines had grown again. An inch or two in every direction. One line was starting to reach down my left arm.

"I don't know," I admitted. "They were there when I woke up and found out I wasn't dead."

"You said he was a mage, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well..." Emma, excited, accidentally pushed her pussy a little further onto my cock. She gasped and gave a small groan. "Oh." She paused to grind herself against me. "Feels so good. What if this mage didn't stab you. Maybe he put a spell on you instead? That would explain why I need to fuck you."

"Maybe," I said doubtfully. I remembered Cynthia looking down at me. "Are you dead yet?" I knew that wasn't it.

"And when you leave, the spell will go with you." She started fucking herself on my cock more forcefully. Gleeful in her hypothesis.

"Before I go," I said, rolling her on her back so that I was now on top of her. I started to fuck her more forcefully, more rapidly. "And take my spell with me, I'm going to fuck you one more time."

"Yes," she moaned, spreading her legs wide to allow me more room. She kept one hand on my scar. The other hand mauled her own breast. I fucked her fast and hard, but careful to not go too deep. Only one woman had taken me all. And that had been after months of being together. I shied away from those thoughts. Instead, concentrated on Emma. As if in response to my thoughts, she started moaning and gasping. Her cunt muscles tightened around me. "Yes, yes, yes," she started shrieking as she came. Her grasping, tight pussy put me over the edge. I pulled out roughly and sat up on my knees. Roughly masturbating myself, I pointed my cock at her body under me. "Cum," she moaned, still shaking from her orgasm. "Please cum for me." The first blast shot out over her body and landed in her hair and on her forehead. "Oh gods," she shrieked, startled by the distance and quantity. The next shot landed in her open, astonished mouth. It landed at the back of her mouth, making her cough and gag. She twisted her face away from me as she tried to get her breath. I shot the rest of my load over her body. Covering her from neck to pussy. I brought my cock to her mouth.

"Clean me up," I ordered. Still teary-eyed from choking on the cum I had shot in her throat, she obediently licked and sucked the head of my cock, slurping up the last of my cum. She looked up at me with wide eyes. "Lick the shaft and balls," I told her. "Get all that pussy juice off me." With a smile of satisfaction, she licked me all over, savoring her own taste because I wanted her to.

"Do you know the Boar's Head Tavern?" I asked Emma as we stood outside her small house. We had gotten dressed after I had cum all over her. She had lain there, covered in my cum, watching me get dressed.

"Can I keep your cum on me today?" she had asked meekly. "I want to feel and smell you on me."

"Of course. Wear your clothes over my cum."

Sad and confused, she had gotten dressed.

"Yes, I know the tavern," Emma said now. She wanted to beg me to stay. She wanted to fall to her knees and service my cock. She looked at me longingly.

"The woman that the mage killed worked in that tavern. She was young, maybe seventeen or eighteen."

"Oh, no," Emma said, stunned out of her sexual stupor. "Not Eilen."

"Yes, that was her name." I looked at her in concern. "Did you know her?"

"Her father and mother own the tavern. They will be devastated." There were tears of pity and sadness in her eyes. The anxious look of despair at my leaving had disappeared.

"I'm sorry," I said. I wanted to reach over and give her a hug, but I was afraid that me touching her would bring back her despair at my leaving. As soon as it had been clear that I was truly leaving, she had started crying. While getting dressed, she had quietly but sincerely begged me to both leave and stay. Leave so that the spell would break. Stay so that she could sexually satisfy me. "Is there anyway you can let her father know that she died? And that I will avenge her death."

"Of course," Emma said. "I'll take care of it."

We stood and looked at each other. I was ready to start my hunt. She was desperate for me to stay. And if I was honest with myself, there was a part of me that wanted to stay as well. The longer Emma and I were together, the more I controlled and dominated her. I could feel her presence in my mind. It was familiar to when I was hunting, but so much more. I knew that she was my plaything, my slave to all my desires. It was intoxicating. Terrifying. Cynthia had killed me. When I woke up, I was a different person. I was pretty sure I didn't like this new person, who got off on fucking another man's wife. On having a sex slave.

"Be good to Frank," I said finally.

"Let me go with you," Emma said at the same time.

We stared at each other. It was tempting. I could sit by the campfire at the end of the day. She would be naked and servicing my cock after making me dinner. The image of Cynthia gagging herself happily on Niles' cock as he casually talked to me came to me in a rush. I grimaced in horror. I took a step back away from Emma. Was I no better than Niles? Was I worse because I knew better? Emma cringed away from me, thinking the disgust I was showing on my face was directed towards her and her question. Not at myself.