The Faelums Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
A small bull-boy gets a new start on a monstergirl farm.
5.7k words
4.26
6.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

This story takes place in the late 1970's in an alternate timeline where an event known as "The Bridge" took place. The Bridge happened in the year 1889, where suddenly a myriad of colorful gateways opened up around the globe, and out of them arrived monster-folk. These monster-folk looked like regular humans, except they possessed certain characteristics of animals, such as defining features, certain behaviors, and a wide arrange of heights. Met with distrust and fear at first, it took a while before these new people integrated into society. Treated harshly during their first 50 years in human society, they slowly got more rights as more people began to put their bigoted hatred aside and new inclusive laws were enforced, although it isn't close to equal yet, with hatred and distrust very much remaining throughout the world. Named 'faelums', the monster-folk have gotten to live mostly regular lives, with the world as a whole having started to change to accustom the variety faelums. There has also been a push for different initiatives to get as much use out of the faelums as possible.

One of the initiatives taken by the government of the US is to adapt certain willing farms to become government sponsored living arrangements, where faelums are to live and work at these large farms, with certain kinds of faelums, such as cattle-folk, being both regular workers and used to collect their produce, such as milk from cattle-folk. The faelums, and certain other humans, live at these farms rent free, with a small wage. These have started to grow in numbers, as the US, and most of the world, has to adjust to the increase in demand for food.

At one of these farms, is where this story takes place.

Chapter 1

"The papers are signed. It's time to move out," Alc Thompson said, showing the short boy the papers. Rain could be heard hitting the window like bullets, as the young man sat on his small bed, the imposing Mr. Thompson standing in front of him. "It's time to get you packed up boy." The young man didn't respond, he only stared out through the speckled window. "You're 19 now Belle. You knew this was coming. We can't keep stragglers around here on the farm, loitering around. This year you got to prove yourself, and you couldn't keep up. It was always the outcome. You knew that." Waiting for an answer, Mr. Thompson shook his head, ran his fingers through the hair at the temple, before sighing. "Ms. Day will come and pick you up in 20 minutes. Farewell Belle." Walking out of the small room, Belle was left alone.

Belle didn't have much. A few changes of clothes, a small collection of books on the one shelf which he had gathered during his upbringing, and his mother's locket. Just sitting in silence for a few minutes, he began to pack up his things. He'd gotten an old briefcase from Mrs. Thompson to use, which he put the books and clothes into. Staying in his room until Mr. Thompson called his name, Belle took one final look at the flower adorned wallpaper and his desk, before walking downstairs, the heavy briefcase in hand, which he almost had to drag behind him.

"Alright 'Cowboy', heh, on your way. Ms. Day should be here any minute," Mr. Thompson said, opening the front door to the roof-covered porch, the gravel driveway showing no signs of a car yet.

"But she isn't here," Belle said, looking up at Mr. Thompson.

"She should be. Any minute now. You can wait outside." Practically shoving Belle out the door, Mr. Thompson easily picks up the briefcase and places it outside, before firmly shutting the door and locking it. Looking a bit bewildered back at the door, Belle dragged the briefcase closer to the steps, before sitting himself down on the ground, looking out onto the large gravel covered yard, a shed along with a couple of trees blocking sight to the driveway from where he sat. Listening to the deafening downpour, Belle blankly stared out, his stomach feeling a little uneasy, a mixture of nervousness and excitement fighting a war inside of him. About five minutes later, Belle's ears perked up. The movement of gravel and the low humming of a car could be heard slowly approaching. Rolling into the front yard, was a large, deep red pickup truck, stopping in front of the porch. Through the car window, you could see a bit of movement as a woman pulled her hood up, before stepping out of the car.

"Why hi there cutie! My name's Megan Day! I'm here to pick up a smaller bull-boy. Could you bring me to him?" the woman shouted over the deafening rain. Taking long strides towards the porch, Belle began to stand up to meet Ms. Day. "Oh my! You really are a cutie sweetie! Could you please take me to the bull known as 'Belle'?" Ms. Day towered over the small boy, a bit more than a head taller than him. Her frame is obscured by her deep green raincoat, but there was definitely a curvaceous body underneath.

"I-I... Uhh..." Belle stammered, staggering back a little flustered as his knees grew weak.

"You don't have to be afraid, little girl. I'm not gonna hurt you. I am a little tall and all, but I'm really sweet, I promise!" Looking down at Belle with kind eyes, Belle began stuttering again.

"I-I... I'm n-not... I'm n-n-" Belle blushed fiercely, squirming in his spot. "Oh gosh... She thinks I'm a girl! I feel so flustered. I'm probably beet red..." he thought to himself.

"You seem a little flustered. I'll just head inside. I'm so sorry for bothering you sweetie," Ms. Day said, beginning to walk past the squirming androgynous boy. As she is about to knock, Belle pipes up.

"I'm B-Belle!"

"What?" The woman turns around to look down at him. "That can't be..." she said. Megan had been instructed by her parents to come to the Thompson Farm to pick up a smaller bull-boy. But the apparent boy in front of her had very few of the normal bull-boy features. He was so small, and slender, unlike the large and muscular bulls back at the farm. His ears were more flat, and his horns were small and cute. His rounded face lacked any hard edges, and his eyes were so big, glistening with a beautiful green color. It was obvious he was a cattle-folk, but he lined up much more with an underdeveloped cow-girl than with a bull-boy. "B-but... You're so small!" she exclaimed, before clasping her hands over her mouth. "I'm sorry sweetie for saying that. I didn't mean to insult you!"

"It's uh... Okay. I'm not i-insulted," Belle replied, growing redder in the face.

"My oh my... When I drove here I didn't expect... Well this! Are you sure you're Belle?" she asked, inspecting him up and down. He was dressed in baggy, newly washed clothes, obscuring most of his body's shape, aiding in his androgynous look.

"Y-yeah..." Belle answered, starting to gather himself.

"How old are you exactly? I've got a number here, but... You look so... Youthful," Megan said, trying to work around saying the word 'small' or 'little'.

"I'm 19," Belle answered, and Megan nodded.

"Well... Alright then cutie. I'm here to take you to the Cherry Blossom Grange, which my family owns. Are you alright with that?"

"I'm... I'm okay with it," Belle answered, a little apprehensive but he really does not have another choice.

"Let's go then! I can take your luggage. Hurry over to the truck so you don't get too wet." Beginning to walk back to the pickup truck, Megan places the briefcase onto the floor of the backseat. Running up to the door on the passenger side, Belle grabbed ahold of the handle and tried to pull it open, but it was too heavy. Yanking it a couple of times as he tried to force it open, he just couldn't, the strong wind that had picked up didn't help either. Seeing the shadow of Megan towering over him, he watched as she simply pulled the door open without much problem. "They're a bit old! Don't worry! Now get inside quick!" Speaking loudly, Megan gestured to the inside of the truck. Quickly climbing into the truck, Belle took a seat as Megan quickly shut the door, with Belle holding his animated tail close to him so it avoided getting stuck in the heavy door.

Opening the door to the driver's seat, Megan quickly jumped in and closed the door behind her, adjusting herself quickly. "Such a shame about the weather. Went from a drizzle to a waterfall real quick. Now that we're inside, I'll open this raincoat up if you don't mind. It gets a little in the way when driving." Without much of any confirmation, she unzipped the large coat, but still kept it on, revealing a pair of huge breasts contained in a brown tank top. Pulling her hood down as well, her dark brown hair was messily made into a ponytail which she adjusted. Stretching out her arms, she quickly adjusted her seat and started the truck.

Belle's eyes were glued to her ample chest, and he fumbled with his seatbelt as he continued to gawk at them. As Megan turned to him he quickly looked down, managing to click the belt into place and fastening it. "So cutie... Are you excited to see the new farm?"

"A little," Belle responded, his eyes darting outside the car, watching as they began to roll away from the place Belle had sorta called home.

"Well I'm sure you'll be happy there. All the other faelums have it real nice." Megan turned on the radio and began quietly singing along. Her voice was bouncy and sweet, which Belle really liked. After a minute or so, as they pulled out on the main road, Megan asked: "If you don't mind me asking... Why are you, you know... The way you are? Don't feel obligated to answer, I'm just really curious. My parents were the ones who have done all the legal work and been in contact with the Thompsons, so I've been out of the loop."

"Well... They said it's some sort of mutation I've had since birth. My body doesn't produce the right amount of hormones," Belle answered.

"Alright. You're pretty unique then?"

"I guess heh..." Belle laughed softly, glancing out of the side window, looking at the gray clouded sky above with the large open fields. Megan's soothing singing, paired with the warm interior of the truck and the stimulating smattering of rain against the vehicle made for a very relaxing drive. Noticing the asphalt under the wheels having turned to gravel and dirt about 20 minutes later, Belle peaked up, looking out the window as they passed a quaint wooden sign reading 'Cherry Blossom Grange'.

"Home sweet home. I'm sure you'll like it Belle. Shame that the weather is what it is, most of the staff is inside today. Anyway, I'm sure you'll get to meet them eventually," Megan said as they drove up a wide path, the path flanked by fences. Ahead, although the weather makes it look drained and pale, is a cherry blossom orchard, with the large, drooping leaf crowns in bright pink. Up ahead there are four large buildings, with the largest being a barn. The smallest is a two story, compact house with a blue painted facade and flat pointed roof. The two other buildings look almost identical, their wide frames with minimalistic detail outside the nicely decorated window frames make them look like large wooden boxes with a roof on top. The water could be seen cascading down from the roof's edge, creating almost a veil of water in front of all the buildings.

Stopping the truck in front of the small, pretty house, Megan pulls up her hood. "We'll quickly head inside so you can say hello to my ma and pa. They are the owners after all." Stepping out together, the door being easier to push open, Belle ran up to the porch while Megan grabbed his luggage and followed. Walking up to the front door, Megan opened it, letting Belle in first. The inside was small and homely, with nice, if a bit old, wallpaper that was hidden behind a bunch of photos.

"Ma, Pa! We're back!" Megan shouted, putting Belle's briefcase down on the floor.

"Great! Hope the trip went well," you could hear coming from the other room, with a set of footsteps coming towards the hall. Appearing in one of the doorways is a couple. The man matched Megan in height, towering over his wife, straight dark brown hair and a full beard obscuring his lower face. The woman was relatively short, but still was a bit taller than Belle, her deep reddish brown hair coming down to her shoulders, and she is a bit chubby with large breasts. The man was wearing an apron and held a pair of oven mitts in his hand, while the woman was dressed in a beautiful long flowery dress with a pair of round glasses on the tip of her nose.

"What a cute boy!" the woman exclaimed, looking at Belle with awe. "You look so much cuter than in the pictures Belle!" Belle's face flushed, as he stared down into the ground.

"Thanks..." he smiled, squirming a little from the attention.

"Hi Belle. I'm Hayden Day and this is my wife Olivia Day. First of all, we're terribly sorry that you were forced to move away from the Thompson Farm, but we do hope that you will come to love it here," Hayden said, reaching out a large hand to greet Belle. Belle reached out his small and slender hand and took it as they briefly shook, before Olivia rushed up and embraced him in a long hug. After having been devoid of any physical touch for practically years, Belle melted, leaning into Olivia's ample chest, feeling the cozy heat radiating from her.

"I'm so sorry for hugging you without warning, but after having read your file, I just had to. I'm so sorry that you had to go through all that," Olivia said, holding Belle close to her. Belle musters a muffled thanks, but mostly just relaxes in her embrace. Releasing him shortly after, Olivia gives him a quick warm smile before stepping back, Belle quickly reverting back to a more composed posture.

"Well anyway... We've read your file and are aware of the, pardon the forwardness, your difficulties producing cum, but we'll have to see that for ourselves to see just the severity of it. We do however already have a chosen position for you here at the farm for you," Hayden said.

"And your 'little issues' are of no concern to us if the, a bit too harsh, information the Thompson has given us is true. Every faelum here have multiple tasks and areas of work so you'll contribute in other ways," Olivia piped in.

"What will I be doing?" Belle asked, fidgeting a bit with his hands and tail, awaiting his role on the farm.

"We are thinking that you'll be working in the kitchen. A lot of food needs preparing for our nearly 30 staff that lives here at the grange. You'll start as kitchen help and the like. Sounds alright?"

"Yes sir!" Belle responded, his mood cheering up slightly. Having a new, defined path felt good to Belle, as he had aimlessly drifted during most of his upbringing and felt relatively useless during the past two years.

"That's the spirit I like to see!" Hayden replied. "Now it was very nice getting to meet you Belle. We'll check in on you in a bit, gotta get back to making lunch. Go get situated. Megan will take you to your room. Won't you sweetie?"

"Sure thing! Come along Belle, I can keep carrying your briefcase," Megan happily said, having stood in silence in the background. Picking up Belle's briefcase, Megan began walking out of the door, but her mom stopped her.

"Hold your horses sweetie. I have to go and get Belle's key to his room first," Olivia said, trailing off into the house as Hayden strode off towards the kitchen. Arriving back with a key in hand which had a metallic cherry blossom flower connected to the keyring, Oliva gave it to Belle who inspected the decal with great intent, gleaming the number 20 engraved in the flower. "That's the only copy, but we do have a master key that goes to all the rooms, so if you lose it and become locked out, just come to us. See you in a bit Belle," Olivia said, waving both of them off as they stepped out to the porch.

"Alright Belle. Let's make a run for it towards that building over there. Ready?" Megan asked, and Belle nodded. With an explosive start, both of them began running. Megan quickly outpaced Belle as she took much longer and more sure strides as she ran, her big breasts jumping wildly in her top as she put her free hand on top of them to dampen their movement. The rain poured down on them like gravel that had been flung from a passing car, hardly hitting their skin as they ran towards cover. Throwing open the beige door, Megan stepped in as Belle rushed inside three seconds after. Being met by a large room, furnished with a few tables and chairs that could be spotted from around a corner, along with a long mounted coat rack with many of the hooks having outdoor clothes hanging from them, Belle closed the door behind them. "Take off your shoes and put them on the rack there. Don't wanna drag in unnecessary mud and water now do we?"

Taking off their footwear, Megan wearing a pair of reddish brown stylish boots and Belle a pair of beat up sneakers, both of them began heading towards a staircase further down a corridor. The corridors were lined with a white wallpaper with small blue flowers on them, with some light decor scattered about. "Most of the folk are out and about, doing their work this time of day. It gets much more lively in the evenings." Ascending up the stairs, Megan led Belle down a corridor with a circular window at the end, thin lilac curtains flanking the window. Arriving at a white door with the number 20 on a circular metal plate on the door, Megan pointed at it. "Ta-da! Here we are! You can unlock the door and we'll go inside." Putting the key in the lock, Belle turned the key and opened the door.

"Wow..." Belle said as he looked into the room. A mix of joy and uncertainty met him, as he looked at his quaint little room. The wallpaper was yellow, and there were two windows, one on each wall with white curtains and blinders. There stood one bed with newly made sheets with a nightstand next to it with a small lamp on it, one dresser and a desk with a singular chair.

"Oh God... You got the mustard room..." Megan said, her voice rich with pity.

"Mustard room?" Belle responded, stepping into the yellow room.

"That's what I call it at least. He who lived here before you, a fella by the name Mark, thought it was a good idea to paint the walls this garish yellow color. I'll never understand it. But... You can of course repaint if you want," Megan explained, wiping the briefcase off with her hand before putting it down on the wooden floor. "So... What do you think?"

"It's really nice," Belle said, taking a look around. "But I agree that the walls need to be repainted." Belle went over to his bed and took a seat on it, letting his feet dangle off the edge, feeling the soft mattress under him.

"I know that this may sound a bit rude and all but... Are you really a bull-boy? I have difficulty believing it is all," Megan cautiously asked, staring down at the small boy.

"Y-yeah..." Belle could see a glimmer in Megan's eye, as she took a wide stance in front of him.

"Can you show me your cock then?" Megan brazenly asked, a curious giddiness radiated from her body language.

"W-wha- I... I-I..." Belle stammered, feeling a little anxious as he crawled further back on the bed.

"I'm sorry if the question came out of nowhere but... I'm just curious about the equipment you're packing. The other bull-boys here have such huge cocks so I'm just curious how yours will... look like. In comparison to your rather petite frame," Megan says, staring intently at Belle's crotch. "Soo... Can you show it to me? Pretty please?"

"I-I-I... I'm n-n-not that b-b-big..." Belle stammers, looking away from Megan.

"That doesn't matter! You don't have to show now, but you'll have to do it later since ma and pa need to check on your cum production capabilities. I'm just really curious. I'll show you my big breasts in return." Belle's eyes went wide as he stared at her big breasts in her wet brown top, her nipples clearly visible through the fabric. Feeling his cock twitch in his pants at the glorious sight, he saw how Megan smiled. "Tempting isn't it?"

12