The Failed Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat and smiled at each other before Jean said, "We have an idea. Since Andie already thinks you are off the HR reservation, you are to go to her office this morning and say there is a small detail that she should know. It turns out that Karen is a cousin of your wife's, which you didn't know until last night."

I chewed on a mouthful of egg, knowing that Andie was no one's fool, and would see through this sooner or later.

"I suppose that means the poor thing, with no money from her parents, must live with us until she is self-sufficient?"

"Precisely."

"And it will work out, because the new PA is friendly, not pretentious, and goes out of her way to be part of the company family?"

"He is catching on fast. So am I. Is it ok if I call Sandra and ask for a few private moments to bring me up to speed?"

"Yes. I have a meeting across town this morning, so you can use my office."

Later, I headed back from my meeting to discover a giant crowd in front of and inside the CEO office. A long table had been set up on which were piles of sandwiches, drinks and desserts.

I ran into Andie going down the hall. "Well, Jeff, if we are going to have nepotism in the office, I guess this is the way to do it. How do you rate two amazing women, one incoming and one outgoing?"

She nudged my hip and I leaned for a kiss on her cheek. "I'm not in your doghouse?"

"There's hardly an HR rule you haven't broken in the last two days, but morale is as high as a kite. I've never seen someone make friends as fast as your Karen."

I got another hip check, along with, "Just relax. This is a great staff lunch idea. There will be more."

I grabbed a plate and headed in the direction of my EVP, who said, "Jeff, we are losing productivity hand over fist."

"Arnie, it was probably bad to let Sandra and Karen talk. Our complacent management egos are under attack."

"There is a rumor going around that you are giving everyone the afternoon off for R&R."

I cracked a smile, "What do you think?"

"My wife won't believe it and might have a special reward."

"When the Board chair calls, I can justify the lost time as contributing to critical issues of marital happiness?"

In a few minutes, I tapped a spoon on my glass and said, "I don't know who started this unauthorized event, but it sure is a fine way to welcome Karen and say goodbye to Sandra. On a wonderful summer day, I think the celebration should be continued wherever you would like to be with your families. We'll see you bright and early on Monday."

Sandra had her arm around me. "I'm about ready to cry in public. I don 't think I'll ever have another boss like you..."

I kissed the top of her head. "Never say never. Life goes on. You are carrying a new one inside you. Just think, he will be a California baby."

She looked up at me, "A boy? They haven't said anything about gender to me."

"A tow-headed boy that you and Alf will take to the beach. Before you know it, he will be surfing."

Her chest was pressing against mine, "I'm going to hold you to that. Now give me a proper going away kiss."

She got that and a firm pat on the rear. Looking through the doorway at the disaster in my office, I decided to go home like everyone else. Just as I got to the elevator, a body bounced into mine from behind. Karen ducked under my arm and said, "I am going to have a tough time living up to Sandra's standards."

I found myself kissing another female head. "If you don't, it's over my knee for sure."

She was about to jump into my arms when others arrived for the elevator.

Jean was in the kitchen, in her bikini, putting a casserole in the oven. "We have an hour to swim. Jeff, make your women two of those fruity drinks..."

When I came out with the tray of drinks and some crackers, serious competitive laps were in progress. I leaned back on my favorite lounger and watched. Twenty years apart in age, but hard to tell. I was lucky Jean cared about her body and worked out several times a week. The other body showed the smooth sleekness of youth, driving down the lane with terrific energy. It made me tired to watch.

When I opened my eyes again, they were shaking drops in my direction, and slapping me with their suits.

Jean said, "Doesn't look like an alpha male to me."

I opened my arms and they lowered their naked selves onto my chest. I puckered my lips and got generous kisses. Stretching fingers down to two hard behinds, I kneaded deep and said, "Thank you for a wonderful day. The people in the office had a great time."

Jean's tongue licked my lips, "We've been having a good time too." Their hands met in the middle, where I was already hard. "Do you need some action now?"

"I'm saving up. What about a quick trip to the lake cottage?"

I struggled to my feet as two behinds wiggled away from me. Temptation was fierce.

They insisted on putting the casserole in the freezer and packing lightly for the lake. "We're taking breakfast and can get the rest at the store."

I was told to drive while they had more conversation in the back seat. Mostly, it was whispers and giggles. I was beginning to worry about two against one. Jean was really in the roommate role. We had just about given up on children, neither of us being interested in any of the fancy fertility treatments. Maybe a partner and competitor would jump start an egg...

They were asleep when the tires crunched on gravel as I pulled up the drive. "Your destination, ladies."

It was cool inside and they snuggled tight as we had just dumped things inside and gone to bed. I was feeling very privileged as their warmth was shared.

The summer sun was early and bright in our cosy bedroom. I looked at the rough beams overhead, which had been erected by my dad and grandfather, working together.

A quiet voice in my ear said, "You are so kind to bring me to this wonderful place." She lifted up so my arm could circle her body and pull it close. We turned to look at Jean, whose eyes were open.

"Boo." The dancing teasing eyes were inviting mischief. I tore the sheet back and climbed on her legs, beating a pattern on her delightful globes. "What am I going to do with two she devils in my life?"

She had all three of us on our feet. "A dip in the lake is required before breakfast. A naked dip!"

They danced away from my swatting hands and across the deck. "It's really warm by now..."

Karen and I screamed, "Liar!" and stroked quickly back to the ladder. Jean was out in the water, laughing and daring us to stay in. Karen had one hand on the ladder and the other around my neck.

"We have to get her for this." I followed the sure strokes to where they treaded water, giving me looks that invited trouble. Even in the cold water, I was getting hard.

"Go do the coffee, we will be right there."

The cottage deck was shielded from prying eyes, and breakfast was served by two naked wenches whose skin was pink everywhere. The eggs were perfect and I mumbled my thanks.

"We will shop and you can do whatever needs doing under the porch. We require lots of hot water later. There will be a hike with a pack lunch. Maybe a nap in the sun."

They stood to either side, tugging on my hair and delivering orders. It was glorious.

"I could get used to this uniform you are wearing." My hands caressed muscled rear ends.

"We work for those muscles. Needed for the kicks to deal with your beastly behavior."

With kisses and more threats, they left and I got my grubbiest shorts on to deal with the hot water problem.

Forty years of do-it-yourself plumbing confronted me, along with a propane hot water heater covered with dust and corrosion. I found my phone and dialed Jean. "Is there any chance Walt's store has a new water heater we could acquire? This one is terminal."

"I'll check and call you back." While I waited, I surveyed the rat's nest of pipes. Time for a clean sweep. No more corroded galvanized to copper joints. No more clogged drain valves. No more bare pipes cooling off the hot water.

The phone vibrated in my pocket. "Yes, they do, but can't bring it until tomorrow."

"That's fine. I need a chance to clear away the mess. Tell him I will call with a list of odds and ends before closing today."

"Yes sir, boss plumber." I was a third generation Polish plumber, even though my grandad's company was now the largest wholesale distributer in upstate New York. During summers in high school and college, I was an involuntary apprentice and not given any leeway because of my family. Met Jean on a job to remodel her parents' house. When she was either very angry, or very loving, she called me 'plumber.'

I was starting to organize stuff for the lunch when they returned, sacks under each arm.

"Plumber, I'd like you to meet my friend Karen. She is going to visit for a few days. I told her no hot water until tomorrow, if then. She says the lake will do fine."

Putting the sacks on the table, they laughed and dropped shorts and tees, which had nothing under them.

"Don't you need a dip, Jeff?" Growling and swatting, I chased them across the deck and into the lake, where they pointed at the bulge in my crotch and giggled some more.

Knowing I had to phone in the list of parts to the store before we could go to lunch, I went back to the dungeon under the porch. A few minutes later, Karen was next to me, apologizing and asking to help.

"I've done a lot of chores with my dad. What do you need help with?"

My god, she was adorable. Speaking carefully, I said, "That would be great. If you get a pad and pencil, I'll take measurements for all the piping and parts we need to go with the tank."

She was quick. We were a good team and had a complete list in twenty minutes. In the kitchen, I called Walt and read off the list. Jean didn't like the dirt and the smell on me and started removing work clothes as I talked.

"Karen, make a pile of these. We'll have to wait until tomorrow for a wash." When I was naked, she leaned from a distance and applied a kiss. I made a move, and she screeched. Walt asked, "You have a problem out there, Jeff?"

"I sure do, the women are all over me about no hot water."

"We'll get the tank and all this to you first thing in the morning."

They closed on me with soapy washcloths, one on each side. "Stand still. There are no rewards for grubby plumbers. The sandwiches are made and as soon as you are decent, we can go."

I made Jean lead on the sunny trail, and forced Karen ahead of me. "You need two female behinds to watch, do you?" They wiggled and I growled. We were headed for a small tarn that only family knew about.

I sat in the shade while they tanned topless. I could see fish still jumping beyond the luscious tips of their boobs. After a while I arranged lunch on a tablecloth, and opened drinks. They rose lazily and made their way over. If I hadn't had such good loving lately, I would have been on them, not worrying about public sex.

Karen said, "I still feel like this is a dream. I could be your daughter, the way I am being treated."

"A very naughty daughter," Jean added.

"Hmmm. There is that. If he so much as looks as me, I get wet. Do I still get to sleep with you?"

Jean crawled on me, reaching for Karen's hand. "I'm feeling blessed and guilty at the same time. My whole upbringing was built around straight sex. Then this one comes into our lives and I'm hugging and kissing and having orgasms with her and all of a sudden there's nothing wrong with girl sex!"

I growled and groped and felt very fine indeed. The two of them batted their eyes and pretended to ask serious questions about work, which turned into real questions about work. Jean looked at me from beyond Karen's shoulder with wide eyes. "My god," she mouthed.

A nap and a swim later, we were strolling slowly down the hill in fading sunlight. "Before it gets dark, I could use a little help under the deck, getting things ready for tomorrow."

Jean said, "You made dinner last night, Karen. I will do tonight. Help him but watch out for grease on your beautiful skin!"

She crowded me into a post in the dimness under the deck. "No grease on my beautiful skin?"

"Can I say something serious?"

"Only if I get a kiss first. A kiss with no grease!"

I grabbed an old pipe overhead and leaned in. Her tongue battled with mine. "I want you." She said it before I did.

"You can have me, but my greasy hands have to stay on this pipe." Her eyes measured me up and down, watching the bulge in my shorts get bigger. She eased them off and applied kisses to my erection. "That's impressive, even for a CEO."

"Even?"

"Yes. I've never had a chance to climb on a CEO before. You have to promise to hang on to that pipe!" Her naked, delicious body was up against mine as her hands and feet found purchase. With one arm around my neck, and both legs around my waist, the other hand squeezed my shaft as hard as she could and directed it to the right place. Having lodged the tip inside, she gave me a fierce kiss as she relaxed her arm and we coupled tightly.

"What do you think?" she asked impudently. "This isn't really a proper fuck. That comes later."

My patience exhausted, I linked the greasy hands across her back and walked us to the porch stairs and into the kitchen. Gazing at the connected bodies, Jean's eyes widened and she said, "I don't think that kind of plumbing gets us hot water."

"She didn't take your advice and now she's got grease on her back." I eased Karen to the counter, but she didn't let me withdraw. "More kisses, more cock." The eyes flashed as she humped her fine bottom at me.

"Jean, what are we going to do with this nymph?" I concentrated on hard thrusts, which got me pleased noises. A hard swat arrived on my ass, along with a hot soapy cloth cleaning her back and my hands. When I looked over my shoulder, dark eyes gestured to the bedroom, demanding equal treatment. If I was lucky, Karen would find her climax before the beating resumed. She did, aided by Jean's fingers down between us, attacking her clit. "Ahhh!"

My wife wasn't the hot coed I once romanced, but Karen's arrival had boosted her libido. She played the jealous spouse, beating the cheating husband and his lover. "I knew you had something going on the side! Look at that tramp, legs spread for you!"

Actually, her own legs were spread, and a giant smile was filling her face as my stiff cock found her wet cunt and drove home. "That's better! Damn, the two of you make me hot."

Jean's arm and my arm pulled Karen in tight. She was shaking and smiling and giggling. "Oh, this is so naughty! Are you coming yet? How does he get us both off? I thought men only had one shot?"

The dirty talk and Karen's lips on her breast did bring Jean off. As she pushed up at me, he found a reserve supply and I emptied a hot stream into the fine sex of my life partner. My grunts and pounding brought Jean to another climax. "Oh god, please, more."

Instead, I rolled Karen to Jean's front, plunging a still hard cock into the cunt that questioned his endurance.

"Aieee! She clutched Jean, frantically looking for kisses. I fell to one side, sliming them with my messy tool. Reaching for the tangled sheet, I covered us and closed my eyes. In a minute or two, a voice said, "Bad."

Another voice answered, "Very bad." After several minutes of silence, I realized they had slipped into a post-coital nap, which is where I also belonged.

Someone was pinching the tip of me. A low voice said, "You've destroyed the bed. There is stuff everywhere."

"That's what the male is for, spreading stuff. Is there going to be any dinner?"

"Can you imagine, he wrecks us, he wrecks the bed, and he wants dinner!"

Pressing on both rumps, I said, "Stay. I will bring drinks back to the scene of the crime."

When I returned, they were turned over, propped on pillows, and smiling. I slipped in on the outside and handed over glasses. They sipped and hummed.

I asked, "Are we going to be able to keep this going when we have to go back to the Monday to Friday world?"

Jean rolled over on top of me, "I sure hope so." Her kiss was long and soft.

Karen popped out of bed on the far side, saying, "Stay there. I will work on dinner while you two figure out the answer to that question."

Her head buried in my neck, Jean asked, "What made you step into the bar at work and rescue her?"

"She spent an hour in the interview being her own worst enemy. I figured there was something worth saving."

Her tongue traced mine, "I am sure happy you did. But why are we crazy enough to think we can hide a threeway relationship?"

"A few days ago, I would have said it was impossible. Now, I think we both want to make it happen?"

She lay back, staring at the ceiling. Her beautiful tits were making me hard again. "The two of you have to have the motivation to make it work. Women in an office smell extracurricular games in an instant!"

Crouching over Jean, I rumbled, "These babes who get me in their beds..."

Grabbing my ass, she buried me in her sex with a grunt. In a flash, I had us up and walking to the kitchen. "Jeff, you can't. Not in front of Karen!"

"What do you mean, not in front of Karen? Twenty minutes ago, she was right where you are now. Are you going to fuck or just complain?" Beating me as hard as she could, Jean wailed and came.

Leaving the stove, Karen hugged us, "There sure is good sex in this house. When we get back to town, Jean is going to give me drama lessons on how to be the Big Boss's niece with no sex in the relationship."

Sitting on the counter, my beautiful naked wife smiled and said, "Karen, I like the way you think!"

My brain was so scrambled that I didn't follow much of the terrific dinner Karen fixed, nor the slow progress toward the big bed in the master bedroom upstairs. The next thing I remembered was waking in the dark with a full moon shining in the large windows looking out on the deck. Warm bodies were on either side of me. When I raised my head, both sets of eyes were open and staring at me. I reached for hands to press and kiss.

"He's hopeless. Where is the wild, brutal sex we were promised?"

I growled and rolled them together, applying love bites everywhere. "No! You can't mark us! We have to work Monday!"

I growled louder. "You are teasing me instead of watching the lovely moon?"

* * *

A week later, on Friday afternoon, Andie was smiling in my doorway. "There's an informal happy hour downstairs in half an hour. I have been sent to invite you and tell you that several people have something to say."

I struck my forehead. "My god, I should have known. Mass revolt."

Andie walked across the room, smacked my head, and said, "You will appear, and you will buy a round. Or else!"

When I looked up, Karen was behind Andie, laughing. "I'm not allowed to hit my boss, but that's ok, Andie does a great job on you."

I knew when to cut my losses. "Ok, ladies, I'll finish up and see you downstairs. Get out of here."

The crowd in the bar looked like every one of my employees was present. Most had a drink in front of them. I signaled the barman that I was picking up the tab, and a cheer went up. After I had made a circuit of the room, shaking hands and kissing cheeks, Andi and Karen had me between them, guiding me to the bandstand and a microphone. Suddenly, Jean was pressing to my chest and applying a torrid kiss, which produced another round of cheers.

My arm holding her tight, I began, "I am so pleased to be here for your entertainment this evening..." and the room erupted in shouts and catcalls. Jim Hawkins, the shop foreman, pushed forward and reached for the mike.

"Folks, this guy has some sort of magic that makes him a boss and a friend at the same time. I don't know how he pulls that off, but let's have a cheer to let him know we appreciate the treatment!"