The Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyd slipped her hand into the opening at the front and fished his cock out. She slid her finger around the sensitive head of his cock and into his foreskin playing with the ridge of his hard dick.

John sighed and just let the sensations wash over him. She worshipped his cock tonight like she had never done before. She played with his balls and even lower rubbing her wet finger over his asshole as she sucked on his nipples.

John almost blew then. It took all of his willpower to keep from spewing his load. He wanted this to keep on forever.

He pulled her head from his chest and kissed her passionately on the lips.

She again twirled her finger inside his foreskin as they kissed.

"Ohhh Steph, that feels wonderful."

She slid down across his chest kissing as she went until she reached her goal.

Her tongue came into contact with the head of his hard cock and she licked across it.

"OOOHH MY GOD!"

She held his balls with one hand and slid his whole hot cock into her mouth to the root. She loved the way his cock was hot and throbbing in her mouth.

John held her hair to keep her in place as she sucked and licked his manhood.

His other hand was twisting her nipples through the silk of her nighty.

He was close now and couldn't take much more.

Cyd sensed it also and slid her hand from his balls to his spot between his ass cheeks.

She rubbed his hole with her middle finger slipping it slightly inside, this set him off. John let out a roar as he came. He had to bite his hand to stop from waking the kids.

He felt a torrent of spunk flowing from his balls up the shaft and into his wife's waiting mouth.

Cyd could feel the pulsing as she waited for the first jet. Her mouth tightly around the top of his hard cock as she was rewarded with her efforts.

6-7 hot spurts of creamy semen gushed into her sucking mouth as she wanked his cock as fast as she could. She savoured the taste and after swishing it around a bit swallowed it down, John had never had an orgasm like this in his life, he nearly bounced off of the bed as he was trying to get more of his cock into her mouth.

When it was over he lay there as Cyd made her way back up to him.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"What for, you did all the work."

"For today, thank you."

They kissed, and fell asleep.

It was the weekend, Saturday morning.

Cyd awoke to the smell of bacon. John was downstairs cooking bacon sandwiches for everyone's breakfast. All the arguing of the past few months seemed to be a distant bad memory and life was good again. Even the kids saw a change in their parents behaviour and they all sat around the kitchen table eating and laughing like they used to do.

"Do you mind if I pop into town today and get some new clothes for work?"

Even as she said it she felt excited by the word "work"

"No problem, do you want me with you?" asked John, hoping the answer would be no.

"No I'll give Marjory a ring, she said she would be free all day today."

All the kids had plans with their respective friends so John had the day to himself which made a nice change. He caught up on a few box sets and just dossed about all day.

Cyd came back about 6 ish with so many bags full of clothes and shoes.

"Whoa I thought this was a part time job?"

"It is but a girl needs to be prepared, you can never have enough clothes for work!" she grinned.

So the fashion show began. All day Sunday she was trying different outfits on. This one, that one, this one again. This one with these shoes, those shoes. Until her outfit was perfect.

She had the jitters all Sunday evening about the next day and could hardly sleep.

BUZZ BUZZ, the alarm woke her at 6am. She was up 15 minutes before John and took him a morning coffee up to his bedside table.

"Hmmm I could get used to this." Rubbing the sleep from his eyes as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Its my first day I cannot be late. I have sorted all the breakfasts out downstairs for the kids, all their uniforms are hanging up in the lounge. I am going in 30 minutes, is there anything else?"

"No, go enjoy your day. I'll sort out the kids as long as its just now and again I don't mind."

At 7.30 Cyd left the house, her nervousness was overwhelming her. She was visibly shaking.

Even the uber driver asked if she was ok?

They pulled up outside the imposing building and she got out. Smoothing her skirt down she walked in through the big glass doors. Her new stiletto's made a sexy click clack on the floors as she walked. They were a little higher today as she didn't want to be outdone by Mrs Delany's.

She was very smartly dressed and didn't feel out of place amongst the stunning receptionists this time.

"Good morning Miss Morris, they are expecting you up there."

Cyd felt empowered, the girls even knew her name. She smiled back.

"Thank you."

The lift doors opened to her floor and a young girl of about 17 was waiting for her.

"Hello Miss Morris. Welcome to Rushmoore's I am Jenny and I will be your personal assistant. Come on lets settle you into your office."

"My office?"

"Yes, follow me please. Can I get you tea, coffee?"

As we passed by the company reception desk, the receptionist said.

"Good morning Miss Morris" smiling at her.

Cyd looked at Jenny.

"This is amazing, how does everyone know my name?"

Jenny smiled back saying,

"Mr Andrews has told everyone that one of his personal friends was starting at our company today and to make you feel like you are part of the family."

At the end of the corridor Jenny opened the door next to Mr Andrews office into a massive suite.

"Welcome to your new office"

"There must be a mistake, I'm just part time, This cannot be mine surely??"

At that moment Mrs Delany walked by.

"Hello Miss Morris, Mr Andrews must think very highly of you to give you this office. I hope you live up to it" and walked on not waiting for a reply.

"Don't pay her any mind"

Said jenny, "She is just jealous that you have a bigger office than her and she's been here years."

" I don't want to cause any bad feelings with anyone"

"Don't be concerned, she is like that with everyone. Anyway, on to more important things how do you like the furnishings? I chose what I hoped you might like. You have a budget of £20k to start, what are we buying?"

Jenny looked like a kid at Christmas waiting for the reply.

"I have no idea, I am not used to anything like this."

" I have pencilled you in for your first meeting at 10am this morning ok"

"What?.... Who with? I don't even know what my job is yet?

"Don't worry, it's with Mr Andrews. He wants to go over a few things with you to help you settle in. You will love him he is a wonderful man."

"Buzz if you need anything, I'll be at my desk just outside your door ok."

Stephany wondered what on earth she had done to deserve this. She walked across the office floor to her desk by the large window overlooking the river. She sat herself behind it and pondered.

Jenny knocked at the door and came in with a mug of coffee.

"Latte, two sugars that's what I was told. I hope that's right?"

"Perfect, thank you Jenny."

"All your stationary and letterheads will be coming this morning ok, for now here is a pencil and pad. Just write down any idea's or anything you need. Don't forget, buzz me and I'll be straight in."

Just then another visitor came in without knocking this time, it was Mrs Delany.

"Well don't you look cosy"

"I am sorry, I don't want to tread on any toes Joan."

"Its Mrs Delany to you until I say differently ok. I have been P.A. to Mr Andrews for over 10 years, we have an understanding. Do not overstep your boundaries and we will get along fine ok."

"Yes, yes. Sorry again."

Cyd wondered if she would like it here after all.

Buzz Buzz......your furniture is here Miss Morris.

Two men came in with another armchair a tv and a few ornaments and asked

"Where would you like them?"

Jenny came in behind and said.

"There, there and there please Barry."

"Jenny, less of the Miss Morris, call me Cyd, anyway I'm a Mrs not a Miss, I am married with three kids"

"Never, You are NEVER a mum. Just look at you, you are too young and gorgeous."

This girl knew all the right buttons to push at 17, she was going to go a long way. She was way to confident for her young years.

Cyd blushed and thanked her for the flattery. Her mobile buzzed, a text from John.

"how is it going Mrs Hotshot?"

She smiled to herself and replied.

"Mrs Hotshot is having a wonderful day so far, thank you. I love you xxx"

BUZZ BUZZ, Over her intercom she heard Mrs Morris. Mr Andrews will see you now.

Cyd got up and opened her door to be met by Mrs Delany.

"Come with me, I'll take you in."

She knocked at the door.

"Come."

"Mr Andrews, Miss Morris."

"Its Mrs Morris" Cyd said correcting her.

"Ah Cyd come in, come in. I hope you have been made welcome by everyone,"

Cyd looked towards Mrs Delany.

"Yes Mr Andrews, she has been made most welcome by all the staff."

"Right, good, good. That will be all Joan, thank you."

"So you like you office, and Jenny? Jenny is a lovely girl. Very helpful I think you will find."

"Its all wonderful thank you Mark, I mean it its wonderful. To be honest it's too much."

"Nonsense!"

"No really, I do not deserve all this. I don't even know what I am doing yet?"

"Well after seeing what you did on the golf day and how much you made the charities, I was hoping you might do something along the same lines for me."

"How?"

"Corporate events, what do you think? I know you are well over qualified for it but we have a staff of a hundred or so. Our yearly do's leave a lot to be desired to be honest. We have no morale days or bonding days and from what I saw you would be a natural at it. I try to keep everyone happy here but I am sure I am not as good as you would be. Well what do you think?"

"I'd love to give it a go but don't forget I want part time."

"I hope we can work something out, Is your allowance for your office enough? If you need more just say. Also I'll sort out holidays, bonus's whatever you need. How does £45k a year sound for now?"

"What?"

"Not enough, ok £50k"

"Mark, Mark. Its not about money, I need to get out of the house, I have all the money I need."

"Come on, everyone needs money!"

"No honestly, John owns one of the biggest Upholstery companies in the country. I have money. I need a job where I can feel satisfied. Where I feel needed."

"You will fit in fine here, I promise. Anything you need just ask."

He reached for his intercom, "Joan, can you come in please?"

"Please type up something to get Cyd started with us. A temporary contract or something just for a week or so till we get something down properly will you, thank you."

"Ok off you go Cyd, start planning our future ventures. Hit me with the numbers when you have an idea outlined."

Joan looked at Mark quizzically and said.

"What exactly have you got planned for her?"

"Never you mind, Get over here on your knees and suck my cock, I so need to come."

12