The Fall and Rise of Amandeep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright, Darlin'. I gave it a quick wash in the toilet," he said, as he fumbled about in his trousers for his cock. Eventually he pulled it out from his zipper and let it hang, semi-erect from the front of his trousers, his two hairy balls squashed against the fabric of his briefs as he leant his back against a wall, opened his legs, and thrust his pelvis forwards.

I had never seen a real cock before and had no experience of how to perform oral sex on a guy, save for what I had seen in porn films. I didn't even know how to initiate the act and watched Gary take his cock in his hand and slowly wank himself harder as I put the wad of cash in my pocket, playing for time.

"Come on, Love! It doesn't bite. It spits a bit but it doesn't bite." Gary laughed loudly at his own joke, hoping the lads inside could hear it.

I decided to get it over with. I walked over to Gary and stood in front of him. I looked down at his cock which was now almost fully erect but still much smaller than those I had seen in porn films. As he wanked himself I could see his dark pink tip reveal itself from under his foreskin with every backward pump of his wrist. A fresh drop of piss or pre-cum - I'm not sure which - seeped from his cock-eye.

I moved my hand down and took his cock in my hand, slowly wanking it as he had done. Gary opened his legs wider, put his hands behind his head, and closed his eyes, savouring the feeling of a young woman's hand on his cock.

"Mmm... that's right. Wank me hard so I'm good and ready for your greedy little mouth."

I began to masturbate him faster and with a firmer grip, sometimes pulling his foreskin right back and holding it for a few seconds. He seemed to like that. If I'm honest, I was quite fascinated at how the foreskin worked, peeling itself back to reveal the tip which was now an angry reddish-purple colour. In more comfortable surroundings and with the right guy, it would have been enjoyable to discover how a man's body worked and find out what gave him pleasure, but this was Gary. I wanted to delay putting his foul cock in my mouth for as long as possible and decided to wait for his instruction before doing so.

It wasn't long in coming.

"Alright, Love. I'm ready for your mouth now. Make sure I get a ton's worth, you greedy slut."

I crouched in front of him which was quite uncomfortable, but the backyard of the garage was a dirty, oily mess with nothing but piles of used tyres and filthy rags strewn about. To kneel on the rough, dirty concrete would have been much worse. Putting one hand on Gary's arse for balance, I put the other on the root of his cock and took the tip of his cock into my mouth.

I wish I could say I enjoyed my first experience of oral sex but I didn't. Gary's cock had indeed been given a quick clean beforehand - I could taste the anti-bacterial handwash he had used mixed with oil from his hands but that was where any positives ended. I thought I might be able to dictate the pace as I became used to having him in my mouth, starting slowly and building up the tempo as my confidence grew, but Gary was having none of it. After a few licks of his shaft and a minute or so sucking his tip, he became agitated.

"It's too slow and not deep enough - I ain't going to cum that way. Here..."

With that, Gary firmly gripped my head and started thrusting his cock into my mouth, forcing himself deeper into my throat with every vile lunge. Maybe he thought I was more experienced at giving head and would enjoy it rough or - more likely - he just wanted to get his money's worth, but it quickly became clear that the transaction would be completed on his terms and with little concern for me. His racist and misogynistic name calling just added to my degradation as he took what he wanted from me, a woman less than half his age.

"That's it, you fucking whore. How does it feel to have a big, white cock in your mouth?"

I remember the feeling of helplessness as he forced himself deep into my throat, sometimes holding his cock there for what seemed like hours before releasing my head and allowing me to breathe once more. No amount of resistance or pushing his hips back seemed to palliate the strength, depth, and urgency of his thrusts.

When he ejaculated he gave me no warning, save for the increasing pitch and volume of his grunting and cursing. I remember gagging on the thick ropes of semen as he unloaded onto the back of my tongue, my eyes watering as I fought for air. I knew I'd be a mess when I went back inside: mascara down my cheeks and lipstick all over my face, but that wasn't the worst of it. I knew that once he eventually stopped cumming and pulled out, I would need to swallow his salty mess.

After what seemed like an age, he withdrew from my mouth and started zipping himself up.

"Come on then, swallow it!" Gary ordered.

Still holding onto his hips for balance, I showed him the cum he had left inside me and, bracing myself, swallowed every drop. Only when I showed him my empty mouth did he decide I had met my side of the bargain and stomped back inside to cheers from the other mechanics. I got up, walked to one of the refuse skips, and vomited it all back up again. The whole experience lasted less than three minutes but the indignity will stay with me forever.

In the days that followed, the bullying from the fitters was worse than ever. Perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised given what I had done, but my treatment from then on amounted to nothing less than cruelty. On their own the mechanics were fine - Steve, the apprentice, even apologised for being part of my humiliation and checked that I was okay - but together the fitters all brought out the worst in one another.

If I spoke to one of them in the workshop, I would suddenly see him stop listening and, playing up to the others, he would start waving his hand in front of his face, saying, "Urgh, what's that smell? Fish..? Salt..? No, it's cum," to loud guffaws from his mates. The play on my name changed from 'Imindeep,' to, 'Cumindeep.' The onslaught was relentless.

Perhaps if they had known that it was that week that Mum was taken into hospital for the first of many extended stays they would have been more gentle on me, but probably not. I didn't know it then but her kidneys were showing the first signs of the illness that would eventually kill her. Now, along with paying for the mortgage, the bills, and the upkeep of our home, I had to pay for bus and taxi fares to the hospital and all the things Mum needed to be comfortable during her hospital stay.

Every day became more and more of a struggle as I prayed for pay-day to come. When there were extra hours available at work I would take them despite the bullying I was subjected to, and every evening was spent either at the hospital or sorting out bills and shopping. Despite my parsimony, I quickly found myself down to the last ten pounds of Gary's money to see me through to the end of the month. So when the inevitable second offer of sex was put to me, I was in little position to refuse.

"We're having a little whip-round," Gary said to me a few days later when I was in the workshop. "It's Steve's birthday and we thought we'd buy him something nice. Do you want to chip in?" He said it with a cruel smirk; if anyone knew how desperate for money I was it was him.

"Oh, that's a shame," he said, when I explained that I had no money. "Still, we've raised quite a lot already: about £200 as it stands. Perhaps you've some idea of what we could give him?"

The way the other fitters stopped working and listened intently to our conversation told me this was not a regular water-cooler chat.

"Only I think I know exactly what Steve would like. I think he'd like an Indian for his birthday, and I'm not talking about a take-away." The others started laughing and shouting lewd comments. "Now, we could get him some whore from Bethnal Green to do the honours but he seems to like you. It's his first time and we thought he'd like you to be the one to pop his cork. It can be your contribution to his gift."

I couldn't believe I was being put in this position! Two hundred pounds would have been a nice meal out or a new dress for Harkiran, but for me it was the difference between staying afloat or going under. And at twice the price of Gary's blow-job, I knew more would be expected of me this time.

"So here's the deal: full sex with Steve in the workshop at closing time this evening. You'll do whatever he likes and we all get to watch. Yes or no?"

I barely even knew Steve, my only brief conversation with him being the apology he had offered after my humiliation with Gary. He was a taciturn young guy of about nineteen who, although he came to the pub on Friday evenings, never contributed to the conversation. He would laugh along with the banter but never really join in. I had always thought him a bit shy and awkward but at least he treated me with a modicum of respect. Even now, he didn't join in with the others, continuing his work on the Renault I had booked in earlier. It was obvious that he was being bullied into this as much as I was.

The only upside to this latest public humiliation was that it wasn't the first time I had taken money for sexual favours. Any reputation I had for propriety and decorum had been pissed up the wall for a hundred pounds the week before so how could another exchange of money make things any worse? It might not make any difference to my reputation but it would to my circumstances. I needed to keep my focus on getting Mum and me through the next few days; my reputation was the least of my worries.

"Okay," I said. Again, the cheers rang out as an embarrassed Steve received pats on the back. "One fuck, but I want the money now and safe sex only."

I couldn't believe I was conducting negotiations more fitting to a tuppenny whore than an honest, decent woman who just wanted to work hard and provide for her mother. I resolved that this would be the last time. I would sleep on it that night, but I decided then that i would finish working at the garage, whatever the implications for my finances. I would still receive some pay at the end of the month and hopefully it would be enough to see me through until I found another job.

I was dreading five-thirty and the closing of the garage. Gary had told the boss they were all going to stay back an extra hour to finish up and that Steve would lock up, so it was just going to be me and the fitters in the building. I already had the money and had virtually made up my mind that my time at the garage was over so I could have just kept the money and sneaked out never to return, but I couldn't risk them taking revenge by telling people what I had done. They knew where I lived - what if Mum found out? No, I had to see it through.

When five-thirty came, the boss was still finishing a phone call and the wait for him to pack up and go made things even worse. I could see the fitters through the workshop window and they were evidently eager for my humiliation to begin. I saw them teasing Steve and making crude thrusting gestures towards him; obviously they were giving him some final instructions on how best to fuck me. Eventually the boss said goodbye and left. I saw Gary gesturing for me to come into the workshop through the window with a leering grin on his face. The time had come.

"Look, we've made a nice bed for you, Love," he said when I arrived, pointing at a hastily constructed sheet of ply board tethered to a pivot car lift with bungee ropes. The car lift had been raised to the height of a man's hips. "Come on then! Knickers off. I want to get home for my dinner - I'm fucking starving."

Keen to get it over with, I put my hands up my short, black skirt and pulled down my panties, keeping my skirt down to preserve my modesty as best I could. The 'bed' they had constructed was shaky but capable of supporting my weight and I sat on the edge.

The guys' attention turned to Steve, who was standing nervously to my right, unsure what to do. Gary took control of proceedings.

"Come on then, Son - trousers down. It's time you became a man." He threw a box of condoms onto the plywood next to me and Steve picked them up and took one out. I could see from the bulge in his trousers that he was already erect and when he unfastened his belt and pushed down his trousers and briefs together, his long, thin cock sprang to attention to cheers from the fitters.

"Get her to put it on you," Gary said, and Steve passed the condom to me with an apologetic look on his face. I unwrapped it and, being used to putting condoms on cucumbers, expertly rolled it down the length of his cock. Steve was already leaking copious amounts of pre-cum and it being his first time, I anticipated he wouldn't last long. When the condom was in place, I lay back and pulled up my skirt. I opened my legs and awaited my first cock.

"Oh my God - look at that fucking cunt!" Gary said crudely, moving between my legs to take a good look. "Looks like she's ready for you, Son - she's as wet as a drowned rat. Go on - give her a good fucking."

It was true. Although the circumstances of my deflowering were far from what I had imagined or hoped for growing up, the prospect of taking a man in my pussy for the first time had made me more aroused than I had imagined I would be. Steve might turn out to be a three-push Charlie, but at least he was a nice guy and I would at last find out what it felt like to be fucked by a real cock. Steve stood between my legs, took his cock in his hand and, after a couple of failed attempts, found my opening and pushed himself inside to more excited cheers from the fitters.

"I'm sorry..." he said.

"What are you apologising for, Dickhead?! Come on - this cost us two hundred quid! Give the slut a good fucking!" Gary could always be relied on to make even the most desperate of moments even worse.

Grabbing my ankles and pushing my legs back, Steve bent me almost double as he started pounding at my pussy. His head was back and his eyes closed. Maybe he was savouring the feeling of being balls-deep in a woman for the first time or perhaps he was just trying to last longer than a minute, I can't be sure, but he had a look of intense concentration on his face as he repeatedly thrust his length into me.

I could feel his tip hammering on my cervix as, after a few moments of discomfort, I relaxed and allowed Steve even deeper. His balls slapped against my arsehole as he quickened the momentum. Eventually, with a loud grunt, his cock started throbbing inside me and he stopped thrusting as his balls filled the teat of the condom with his cum. I had expected loud cheers from the other guys but there were only disappointed groans. Steve sheepishly removed the condom and pulled up his trousers.

"That was less than a fucking minute! Two hundred quid that cost us, you fucking lightweight!" Gary was clearly unhappy with Steve's performance. "Alright Love - how much for me to show him how it's done?

"Another two hundred," I said, not thinking he would be prepared to stump up that amount himself.

"Fucking hell! Stay there - I'll be back in a minute," he said and left the garage, presumably to go to the ATM next door. When he came back, he threw two hundred pounds onto the ply board and quickly pulled down his trousers. Not prepared to wait for me to put on the condom for him, he ripped one open with his teeth, quickly rolled it on and thrust himself into me.

"This is how you fuck a woman," he said to Steve as he began pistoning in and out of my pussy. "No fucking mercy - just give her a good, hard, fucking pounding."

Although he had my legs on his shoulders and was pushing himself as deep as he could inside me, he couldn't get the same depth as Steve and it didn't feel nearly as good from my perspective. After a few minutes of unsatisfactory thrusting and endless insults, he told me to bend over.

Getting up from the makeshift bed, I turned around and bent over the plywood, hitching up my skirt again. After a few slaps of my exposed bum-cheeks Gary was inside me again, wheezing and sweating as he sought his climax.

"You... fucking... whore..." he grunted between thrusts. He was clearly running out of stamina after only a few minutes. Eventually he stopped, pulled off the condom and threw it onto the back of my blouse as he attempted to finish himself off by hand.

"Pull open your arse cheeks," he ordered. "Let me see that little brown arsehole."

I did as he said and pulled apart my cheeks, moving my bum from side to side seductively as he frantically jerked himself off.

It slowly dawned on me that there were fewer guys in the workshop than before. Steve was still there, and the old guy Smudgie, but Bray and Tyler were now absent. When, a few moments later, I saw them both return with rolls of cash in their hands, I knew they too had been to the ATM.

At long last, and after much frustrated cursing, Gary began grunting in a higher pitch which I recognised as the sign he was about to cum and, giving my bum a final twerk, I pulled my cheeks wide apart to feel the warm wetness of his semen as he sprayed my bumhole before he wiped the last few drops from his cock onto my arse.

"That's how you fuck a whore," he said to Steve as he zipped up his trousers and walked off, picking up his jacket and leaving the workshop to go home. Steve and the others looked unimpressed.

"So you boys want a bit of the action too, do you?" I asked Tyler and Bray.

I figured that I might as well milk them all for as much money as I could. My reputation was in tatters and I need never see any of the fitters ever again. What did I have to lose by earning a few hundred more?

"Cash first," i demanded.

"How much for anal?" Tyler asked.

I hadn't considered that they would ask for that and suddenly panicked. I had used a cucumber in my bum before but only after douching with the shower hose. To have anal with no preparation might be painful and dirty. After a moment's pause, to put him off I named a ridiculously high price.

"Four hundred," I said. "And what about you, Bray?"

"Just a blow job. Is it still a hundred?"

"Yes, I'll take a hundred," I said reluctantly, although I'd rather have sold him my pussy for an extra hundred. "So do you want my arse, Tyler?"

"The ATM would only give me three hundred," he said, obviously hoping I'd lower the price.

"Shame," I said, but I was glad my plan had worked. "Maybe next time. Still, you can have my pussy for two hundred."

Maybe next time? What was I thinking? I had told myself that allowing Steve to fuck me would be the last time I would demean myself in this way but I had already whored my pussy out to Gary, and now Bray and Tyler were going to use my holes too. It wasn't that I was enjoying it but with seven hundred pounds in my hand after what had been twenty minutes' work so far, I had stumbled upon an easy way to make some much needed cash. I would never have considered prostituting myself previously but having inadvertently found myself in that position, it seemed self-defeating not to at least take what money was available.

"So boys, one at a time or both together?" I couldn't believe how slutty I was being. Playing the role of a whore seemed to come naturally to me.

Both guys threw down their money on top of Gary's and began unzipping their trousers. I swiveled round and lay across the narrow width of the plyboard so my head and bum protruded over each side. Tyler was the first to approach. A tall, black guy in his thirties, he didn't disappoint in the cock department. He was by far the biggest guy so far and as his smooth, circumcised dick began to unfold the petals of my labia I was glad I was taking him in my pussy and not my arsehole. I'd need a bit more practise with a cucumber before I could take him that way.