The Fall of Humanity

Story Info
Pride goeth before the fall - or maybe it's lust?
3.3k words
4
12.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or, the Willing Leap Into Debauchery.

The Salacious Taking of Kyle Forrester

Kyle pressed the reply button, a smug smile resting on his chapped pink lips. He had just finished what he considered a scathing reply in an internet flame war. The reality, however, was that reply was hardly even legible, what with it being filled to the brim with misspellings and grammatical errors. His opponent, an anonymous commenter who introduced a new theory about one of his favorite animes, likely wouldn't reply. Of course, Kyle would consider this a win as he would assume that he had beaten his foe into silence.

This disgusting audacity was present in many other places in his life; his bedroom, for instance. It was a filthy, unsightly room - there were empty Mountain Dew cans and chip bags covering practically every available surface, and suspicious white stains all over his comforter and carpet. Not to mention the spots of black mold in the nooks and crannies. These were only a few examples of the multitudes of filth within the room. It carried over to his appearance as well.

He was incredibly overweight, having gained mass from long days of inactivity, an atrocious diet, and a general lack of attention to health. His ruddy skin was blemished by acne and his deep brown hair had become slick with grease after so many days without washing. His attire, in addition to being of horrible taste, often consisted of stained cargo shorts and black shirts under old gray leather trench coats. His dress certainly didn't match his upbringing (his parents were plastic surgeons, but they spoiled him rotten and were severely regretting their decision to do so).

"Kyle?" His mother's high-pitched creaky voice pierced through the silence like nails on a chalkboard. She stood at the door with her work phone in hand, texting to some unknown client of hers.

"What, mother?" Kyle made no attempt to hide his annoyance.

"Your father and I are leaving today on business. We'll be back in a week." And with that, she was out of the door and down the hallway. Kyle simply shrugged. His parents were always gone on business trips, or at work. This was nothing new. Unbeknownst to him, this was only the first of the red flags that he would inevitably ignore.

If he had paid attention at dinner last night he would know that his parents had been booked the whole month. They had no "business trips" anytime that week.

Kyle plopped back down in his worn gaming chair, idly scratching his stomach.

"Janice!" He called for the elderly maid that saw to his every need. There was no answer. She had been hired to provide everything he would ever need or want. The first one was hardly enforced though since Kyle never let anyone touch the mess in his room.

"Janice!" Still nothing.

There was no one in the house but him. Janice was at home enjoying a much-needed break from the nightmarish manchild.

Kyle scoffed and slumped in his seat. With Janice gone, he would have to make the oh-so-long journey to the pantry himself if he wanted snacks, a horrible punishment only dictators and psychopaths used.

He pried himself away from the sticky leather and began a begrudging journey down the stairs. Just as he crossed the living room, however, the doorbell rang. He scowled. It seemed he would have to do everything himself today.

He opened the tall mahogany door and was greeted by a tall USPS worker. There was a glassed over milky look in his gray eyes as he unceremoniously shoved the package into Kyle's arms. He was gone just as quickly he came.

Kyle stared at the beige package in his hands in confusion. Judging by its weight and size, it was a book but he couldn't recall ordering anything recently. It might've belonged to his parents but the sticker clearly had his name written in tasteful cursive on the side.

Oh well. At least he had something more important to do than get snacks now. Kyle turned and went back to his room. He immediately tore into the brown paper, revealing a leather-bound tome and a note on top.

It read: From zeldagamer2678. Hope you enjoy it! P.S. turn to page 37 for a surprise ;)

A gift! Clearly, the maiden from WoW had been entranced by his charms enough to change her mind, and now she was openly courting him. It was just the opposite in reality. She had sent him this book for revenge, and unbeknownst to either of them, that book was going to spark a chain of events that would change the world as we know it.

He turned to page 37 as instructed, fingers shaking in excitement. On the page, there was only a simple sentence.

From this tome of brimstone and fire, I summon that which sates desire.

A bright flash filled the room followed by an almost infernal heat and a sulphuric smelling smoke. The book clattered to the floor as Kyle began to cough and hack. It ended just as quickly as it happened, and in the book's place stood an otherworldly figure.

She was amazonesque, towering over Kyle. Her skin was a rich dark tone and marked by a plentiful assortment of demonic glyphs and symbols. Her eyes were black where there should've been white, and her irises were a stunning bright yellow. Her curly hair was stark white and rolled down her back in waves, adorned with clips bands and an assortment of golden trinkets. Her claw-like nails were perfectly manicured and painted a deep black, and notably, she was very scantily clad.

She wore a cropped turtleneck shrug with a spade cut out, connected to a deep black corset that let her bountiful perky breasts hang free. Along with that was a pair of lacy stirrup stockings held up by garters which accentuated a pair of goat-like legs and hooves, and there was absolutely nothing covering her nether region, which left her apparent thick cock exposed. Her head bore a magnificent crown of horns, one pair curling back over her pointed ears like that of a ram, and another that curled back over her head. She had a tail that split into two near the ends, with each tail bearing a spade shape.

"Are you Kyle Forrester?" Her voice was a silky alto, smooth enough to almost make him forget her bizarre appearance.

"I-I am! But what-?"

"Not what, darling. Who. It's Xalyn by the way. But you can just call me Mistress." Her black lips stretched into a fitting devilish smile. Xalyn wasn't actually her name, of course. No demon would be fool enough to give anyone their true name.

Kyle's mouth popped open in response. Never in his life had he met anyone with the audacity to claim dominance over a male. As the current man of the house, he was the true alpha here, not her!

"I summoned you! You're supposed to do as I say!" His cries fell upon deaf ears.

"What in the nine hells is that stench? I've been in some seedy places before but this certainly takes the cake." Her eyes scrutinized every disgusting detail about the room. She stopped to look Kyle up and down, her lip curling up with disgust and revealing a row of sharp pearly teeth.

"I can't do my work in such terrible conditions." Xalyn snapped her fingers; immediately the room was clean of all grime and returned to its former glory. The bed was made, the carpet had been replaced with its original oak hardwood, and most importantly it was sanitary again. Kyle had changed too: his clothes weren't stained anymore, his hair had been shampooed and conditioned, and it looked like he had just taken a shower. There was even a faint smell of peppermint and dark chocolate in the air.

"Much better, don't you think?" Xalyn turned to Kyle with a sly smile. "Shall we begin?"

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"Your Mistress," she repeated, "Now kneel." A golden collar with a leash appeared in her hand.

"That's not how this works! I summoned you so you're supposed to do what I say," he crossed his arms and lifted his head up in defiance. Xalyn simply rolled her eyes in response.

"Stupid humans, always thinking they control the situation. I don't believe you understand how summoning works." The collar flew from her hand and snapped shut around his neck.

"The stronger individual controls the weaker individual. And in this case-" She yanked on the leash, forcing him down onto his knees. "-you're the weaker one."

Xalyn pressed her dark cock into his cheek, smearing precum on it. Kyle's head jerked back in disgust.

"If you seriously think I-" she shoved her cock into his mouth. Kyle gagged around the large shaft and tried to push the demoness away. It was clear that he was unused to having such girth grace his mouth. Slowly, the succubus pushed her member further into his mouth, until she reached the back of his throat. Normally, such a sensation - one where some undesired object was close to going down your throat - would activate your gag response, but it was completely absent for Kyle.

"Stroke it," she commanded. As if having a cock wasn't enough, hers was far bigger than any human could ever hope to achieve! He couldn't even fit it all in his mouth. Kyle remained still, keeping his hands at his sides in protest to which she responded in a mocking coo,

"That's cute. You still think you have a choice. Stroke it like a good little slut." She yanked on the collar again, her voice lowering into a dangerous growl. Reluctantly, Kyle brought his clammy palm up to her dark member. His hand almost didn't reach around the entire girth of her cock. A sense of envy settled into his stomach.

Xalyn slowly pulled back until only the tip of her cock remained, then pushed herself back inside. A noise of protest was stifled in his throat although it sounded dangerously close to a moan. Xalyn purred and thrust her hips harder, picking up the pace. Kyle's own member began to twitch in his shorts. A steady stream of precum was leaking from her cock, bringing with it a bittersweet taste. Kyle's other hand came up to cup her hanging sack. He told himself that it was just to keep them from slapping his face, but as soon as he did so, he became entranced by the firm silkiness of her sack.

Xalyn moaned, grabbing his head with both hands and thrusting faster into his mouth. A heat was steadily growing in her loins, heralding her incoming climax. Kyle's tongue pressed against the bottom of her member. He believed he was pushing it out, but he was really adding to her (and his) pleasure.

Xalyn's pace stuttered - she let out a long, lusty cry as white-hot cum exploded into his mouth. She came in his mouth over and over again, her seed overflowing and spilling out of Kyle's mouth. Even despite the admittedly intoxicating flavor, he swallowed as little of it as he could. That didn't matter though, because the magic in the cum had already begun to work it's, well, magic.

With every spurt of cum into his mouth, Kyle's body changed. The fat began to melt away, quickly being replaced by lean muscle. His body quickly changed into that of a dancer, developing long, graceful limbs and a strong back. His teeth straightened themselves out and whitened. The acne and scarring around his face simply dissipated into his skin - it became clear, soft, and supple. All the hair on his body, apart from what was on top of his head, fell away leaving only smooth skin and muscle behind.

Kyle attempted to pull away, but Xalyn shoved her cock further into his mouth, snarling, "You swallow this cum like a good boy. I didn't drag myself out of the nine circles of Hell just so you could waste it all."

He reluctantly let the almost-scalding liquid slide down his throat. Xalyn murmured something in another language, but whether or not she was praising or insulting him was yet to be seen. Only when all the cum had been swallowed did she pull away. She let out a content purr as she ran her hand over her cock.

"What did you do to me?!" Even his voice sounded better; now it was light and airy when it had previously been grating to the ears. He started down at his new body in a contrasting mix of horror and awe. His old clothes hardly even fit him now; they just hung loosely off his lithe form.

"Nothing too bad, " she waved him off. "Just a few minor improvements. You'll thank me later. Take your clothes off." Kyle shook his head and crossed his arms. He had already given up too much ground. If he gave her anything else he would never be able to gain the upper hand. Unfortunately, he still had no choice in the matter.

"I won't tolerate this disobedience any longer." She pulled Kyle up to his feet by the collar, then she shoved him onto the bed. A set of golden shackles appeared and snapped themselves shut around his wrists and ankles, anchoring him to the bedposts.

She brought her hands up - Kyle cringed and prepared for her to rip through his chest - but her claws simply cut through his shirt and pants like paper. Four jagged lines had been carved into his new form, but no blood came from them. They still served their purpose: reminding Kyle that he was in the presence of a powerful succubus who could and absolutely would kill him if she so desired.

"I paid good money for those," he protested weakly as the scraps of clothing fluttered to the floor.

"Do you honestly think I care?" Xalyn pulled back on his collar so that Kyle could look up at her. "This is your last chance. Apologize, and perhaps I'll spare you some mercy."

Kyle remained silent.

"Have it your way, then." Xalyn snapped her fingers once more but this time, a strange device - seemingly a demonic version of a vibrator - appearing in her hand.

She pulled his tighty-whities down, revealing a completely averaged sized cock. There was absolutely nothing interesting about it, despite all the bravado Kyle had for it.

Xalyn slipped the vibrator around his dick, then turned it on, sending an immediate jolt of pleasure through him. It was on the lowest possible setting, but the urge to moan was nearly irresistible. He gave a single, quick thrust in response. His eyes widened.

"Oh, no." The speed and power of the vibrator picked up ever so slightly. It pulsated and throbbed, the rhythm to it changing with no rhyme or reason. Kyle began to thrust once more.

"Oh god- oh god." He let out weak whimpers as he slowly gave into the rhythm of the vibrator. He pressed his lips together to stifle the moans, but he gave that up eventually. A light dusting of red settled onto his cheeks. Unbeknownst to him, a patch of skin on his back was also changing but into a light grey. Xalyn started to stroke herself, unable to hide her excitement, and the tip of her tail came up to stuff itself in her pussy. She would finally have her first thrall after thousands of years!

Her previous army had been rather lacking admittedly, and she had lost them when that blasted exorcist purged her from the realm. But that naive human, the girl Kyle had accosted, brought her back. And what's more, she even told her how all this new technology worked and everything!

Soon that patch of light grey skin had taken over all of Kyle's chest and shoulders, and now he moaned freely, no longer possessing the ability to resist. As the corruption spread across his arms, his fingernails began to morph and stretch into long sharp claws, tinted a refreshing shade of sky blue. The spread of perversion reached across his thighs and calves forcing them to shorten and thicken in preparation for its next move. It finally came to his feet which began to warp into the image of their master. His toenails began to stretch, eventually fusing into the dark cloven hooves of a goat. The arches of his feet stretched too until they were the same length as his thighs and calves.

Meanwhile, right below the small of Kyle's back, where his spine ended, a tiny bump began to elongate into a whip-like wriggling appendage. His steadily forming tail writhed in response to the waves of ecstasy flowing over him. A club shape fanned out from the tip of the tail, and soon a marking mimicking would sear itself into the area just below his collar bone.

The corruption continued, moving up Kyle's neck and onto his face. His canines sharpened lengthed into genuine fangs and tongue became forked, long enough to loll out of his mouth like a dog's tongue. His ears gained a tiny bit of length, while his hair changed to a pleasant blue matching his nails, and two lumps formed just above his hairline. They grew into a pair of pitiful horns - clearly not enough to rival the crown his mistress was adorned with - and were tinted a color like that of his new hooves.

His cock had also changed, the girth widening and lengthening to become something slightly more than average. The head flared out, darkening into a lavender color, and tiny ridges formed along the underside of his member. While it wasn't great enough to rival his new Mistress's shaft, it was certainly nothing to sneeze at. Just below his balls, which had already expanded to match his new size, a tiny slit began to form. The edges puffed out into the familiar form of a vagina, and soon there were rivulets of feminine essence flowing freely from his new flower.

Kyle could feel tears coming to his eyes. The vibrator was nowhere near its strongest setting, and yet, he was ever so close to climaxing. He could feel it - it was like a dam on the brink of bursting.

"Fuck! Pleasepleasepleaseplease..." He was so swept up in painful euphoria that he could only babble endlessly.

"Please, what?" Xalyn leaned over him with a mocking quizzical look.

"Please let me cum, please! I'm sorry!" That was good enough for her. With a flick of her two-headed tail, she kicked the vibrator up to the strongest possible setting. Finally, he had the push he needed to send him over the edge.

He let out a moan that was a borderline scream as his new cock spurted ropes of cum all over his chest. The walls of his pussy contracted and squeezed, squirting out more femcum than he had ever gotten from a woman. He jerked his hips in the air, coaxing as much as he could from the wave of satisfaction as he could. He collapsed back onto the bed with a small whimper as his dick continued to leak a few more streams of white liquid onto his stomach.

As his eyes fluttered open, the irises changed into a baby blue and the whites darkened until they resembled his Mistress's eyes. Finally, Kyle's transformation was complete, but it simply wouldn't do to call him Kyle anymore. The collar around his neck changed into a leather one, a golden club-shaped medallion sprouting from the band. The pendant was inscribed with only one thing: Zael. A fitting name for his new form.

"Do you understand who's in charge now?" Xalyn tilted his head up to force him to look at her.

He could only offer a weak nod in response. Xalyn let a wicked smile come to her dark lips.

A new era of darkness had just begun, and it all started in the room of Kyle Forrester, now the first thrall of the Mistress of Lust.