The Familiar Gaze

Story Info
Femdom hooker realises she recognises her client.
2.4k words
4.13
15.7k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D I V O R C E

What does that spell out to you? Divorce, of course. Excuse for me my shit poetry, but I do have a story to tell about an experience I had after I divorced from my nasty ex-husband. What did I do? I did something stupid. That was to go back to my home town and set up a business.

It was not just any business. In the interim period between the separation and divorce, I had discovered BDSM. I had a perfect voice for being a femdom, so I started exploring that. The words that came to my head were just as useful when played out in real life as many men could attest. Should I prostitute myself out? It is legal where I was, but my town was a place of NIMBYs. Not In My Back Yard people, who made a fuss over the brothels and sexual services provided. Who in their right mind would want to go back to their small town, with a high chance of bumping into someone that you know? That is what happened to me.

I had been back for three months and had set up my brothel. I was making a roaring trade and was surprised I didn't know any of my clients from a previous life. My town had changed. Buildings were erected, streets paved over, and new people were everywhere. I barely recognised anything, and I felt sad about it. The business only lasted three months. Was I rattled that much by the experience I had with my last client? Yes. It was a fantastic rattling, though.

It was afternoon. Afternoons don't tend to be busy, and I had received a booking from someone called Jared, For some reason, that name triggered an alarm bell in my head. Do I know this Jared guy? Maybe I don't. He had given his age over the phone, a bit younger than me. A vague description of appearance. When he turned up, I looked at him curiously, and he noticed.

"Oh my god. I...I recognise you."

Yes, the alarm bells were ringing soundly now!

"Do you? Where do you think you might know me from? I have just taken a good look at you, and I believe I know where I know you from."

"Well," he spluttered. "Well, I will be damned. You're umm, Mrs Leishman, arent you?"

"In a former life, I was. Back to maiden name, which is Cox, oddly enough. So you are Jared Harrison, the guy I used to babysit. How long ago was that?"

"Fifteen years since I last saw you, Ms Cox."

"That's Mistress Cox to you, Pet."

"I am sorry, Miss."

"Don't be. I am not that much older than you. I was a teenage girl, you were maybe eight or nine. Babysat you and your younger sister, Louisa. You were to be put it bluntly, a fucking little shit who used to drive me up the wall. You were loud and noisy and picked on your sister. Parents always had to have a glowing report on your behaviour. Didn't want them to blame me for you being naughty."

"Oh, I am sorry I caused you grief, Miss."

"Cut it with the apologies. Can't be sorry if you are here, requiring service of some sort. Are we looking to be punished? Abused in some way? You know you have to cough up for that, I don't come cheap."

"I don't know what I want, Miss."

"Well, I can't do anything for you unless we discuss how the scene should go forward. Ever done BDSM before, Pet?"

He looked fearful. "No."

"Pet, these are the cornerstones of BDSM. Discuss the scene beforehand. What you like doing. Do you have hard limits, as in the things you won't do? Do you have soft limits, as in something you might be a bit more flexible with? We discuss our safe words. A word you call out if you wish to stop the scene. We discuss aftercare, so you are not emotionally hurt afterwards. Do we have a safe word?"

" Piano, Miss. I remember you trying to teach me piano all those years ago."

"Fine, Piano is your safe word. You are new to this, I don't wanna scare you but is there anything you do not want me to do?"

"Don't cause me too much pain, Miss."

"That can be easily arranged. I will take payment now. I'll just write the amount down. Give me a moment...where is my pen. Oh, there we go. Does that figure sound okay to you?"

"Well, I guess I will be eating two-minute noodles for the next two weeks, Miss."

"The things we do for sexual pleasure, Pet. To think I used to babysit you. My, how things change. Now take your clothes off. All of them. I want to see that body of yours looks like."

He was tall, with beautiful firm muscle on his body. Sparsely haired, with dark brown hair and bluish-green eyes. A truly yummy sight to behold.

"Who knew you would grow up to be such a hot piece of ass. How big is that cock?"

"Eight and a half inches, Miss."

"I can see you don't have a problem with arousal. Your cock is all hard for me. Stiff in anticipation of what I may do. I know what I want to do. Bend over, Pet."

There he was. Jared Harrison was a child that belonged to a family that lived on my street. He used to tease me and hide from me. Jared couldn't hide from me now. There he was completely naked. I was almost too scared to do anything too sinister. But..he did as I asked. He bent over, exposing an ass, just ripe for the spanking.

"How about we tie those hands together? Can't have you touching yourself."

A bit of light rope work to lightly bind his wrists together. Make him just a bit more helpless.

"Ooh that body of yours, Pet. Fuck me. You work out or something?"

"No, I am just...well built."

"I can tell you are well built. Hmm. You don't have a problem with having such a hard dick. That cock of yours wants attention. You like being talked down to. Miserable piece of filth. Dirty little slut. What are you doing in my house? Seeking perverted sexual pleasure? Heaven forbid if I ever came back to town earlier. Your mother would have me hung, drawn and quartered. Father, on the other hand, we won't go there. Raging hard-on for me for years, much like you do now. Big long cock, wondering what I do. I am not going to touch you, you can fuck off."

"Miss?"

My hand struck his backside. He twitched just a bit, with the spank leaving a slight tinge of pink.

"Pet, I am sorry, but I couldn't resist that peach of an ass. Ass needs to be a deeper shade of pink than that!"

I spanked his ass twice more. The giddiness of his moans excited me a great deal.

"You enjoyed that. You need a lot more spanking for all that grief you gave me, you shit. Fuck you."

Two more strikes as he whimpered profoundly. Initially, it had me worried.

"You okay there? Pet?

"Hmm..."

"How are we feeling, Pet?"

"You are making me horny, Miss."

"Good!" I let out a final smack across his backside. I tried not to giggle in delight watching his ass ripple in waves as the pink shades deepened to an acceptable level.

"I am not quite sure what to do with you, Pet. For some of my clients, I have been known to torture their cock and balls and rope. Tie a tight rope around their precious manhood. I've had slipped metal rods into their cocks, in an act called sounding. That incurs a much higher fee. I trample on balls and cock with my high heels. Done all sorts of disgusting things, and I could have peed all over you. Can you feel that? I am feeling rather horny. You have a good sniff of my cunt. You wanna eat it so badly, but you are not allowed to. In fact, I am going to leave you. I need to get prepared..stay in that position and don't you dare move."

I walked away, thinking maybe I had scared him already. I wanted to break him in, lose his BDSM virginity. I felt like there were so many wannabes out there, and at least I had his safety in my mind. Once in my bedroom, I kitted up. I opened the cupboard, and it creaked rather loudly, so I hoped he would not notice. I stood there slipping legs into loops, adjusting straps. Straps? Ooh, yes we want that harness tight on my ass. But which dildo? I went for five inches. Today was not a day for punishing his ass.

"Oh, Pet?"

"Yes, Miss"

"Come over here."

He turned around. His cock was amazing, dripping precum all over the floor.

"Suck my cock, Pet."

He got down on his hands and knees and took the rubber dick in his mouth. I had never seen such voracious sucking of a cock before. I thought it was rather delicious. I wanted to be a man. I wanted to experience that feeling of blood rushing into my cock, making an oozy mess. He was slobbering away, spit going everywhere, his tongue doing figure eights around my cock. He looked up at me like a good pet should. There was a twinkle in his eyes, he was enjoying it.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth, so I slapped the dildo across his face.

"Oh, Miss, what did I do wrong?"

"Nothing, I didn't want you to enjoy that too much." Bend over boyfriend?

All I could see was this pristine ass that had never been touched before. "Pet, have you ever had anything up your ass before?"

"I have. I've used a lot of toys in my ass. I enjoy it, Miss."

The cold gel was liquid and silky, slathered all over and inside an excited asshole. "Your ass wants to meet my dick. I can feel you twitching on my finger. Two fingers? Cheeky. Get up and turn around, and lay on your back, please. Do you like big things in your ass, Pet?"

"Yes, Miss."

It was terrific, as I watched my one finger become two, then three, then four. Eventually, I had five fingers in Jared's ass in a weird convoluted shape that started to hurt my hand. The next thing I know, my fist disappeared up his ass. I will never forget how tight it felt around my wrist. He let out a loud noise, and at first, I thought I had injured him. No, he was in a pool of ecstasy he didn't want to escape from. Fist in his ass, cock in my hand. The slowest of strokes and I squeezed the top of his cock to stop him from cumming so soon.

I then removed my tortured hand before slowly edging my dildo into him.

"I am going to fuck you, Pet, fuck you."

The harness was rubbing on my clit pleasantly. I pounded his ass, as I heard the sound of thighs slapping against his. He didn't say a word, as if he was caught by the tongue.

He sucked on my fingers. Such a good boy. His cock was in my hand, all squishy and wet.

"I don't think I can be harsh to you today. I do want you to cum for me. Cum really hard for me. Think about all the times you were a fucking little brat when you were younger. Now good boy lets jerk you off. The long slow strokes of your hard cock, you want that cock in my pussy. You will have to see me again to do that. Maybe I will come to your house. What if I knocked on the door in the middle in the night? Wearing a trenchcoat and nude underneath. I would ask if I could borrow a cup of sugar. That is code for you get to go to your bedroom, and get your clothes off. I want to see that dick erect, I want that dick in me and I want you to fuck me hard like the little slut I am. You fantasised about me for years. Fucking hell, your dad wanted to fuck me too."

His breathing became heavier and more stunted. He had no words.

"Feels good, doesn't it? Who knew you had this in you, Pet? Like a bit of cock in your ass, don't you? A fat cock shoved up your ass, you ass slut. You have to cum for me. I want to see you shoot that cum everywhere."

He let out a yelp as his ass clenched tight around my dick. I saw the splatter of cum all over his chest. No sooner had the semen been drained from his balls, I scooped up the cum in my hands.

"Open your mouth wide, Pet. Do you like the taste of your own cum?

"Miss, sometimes when I jerk off, I do taste my own cum. I do like it."

"You are fucking filthier than I thought. See my cum covered fingers? Lick them clean."

Minutes later, the scene ended, and he got up. An eerie silence filled the room, as he showered, dressed and left. After he left, I felt confused and perhaps a bit lost. It was not all that strange to see him as a grown man wanting dirty and kinky things. But why was I doing this in my home town? If there was him, there was another chance I would encounter someone I knew in a past life. The guilt overcame me. I then thought about the things Jared had wanted that I was not prepared to inflict on a newbie. He wanted a high heel up his ass...

It turns out he lived a few doors down from me but worked the night shift, so we were ships passing in the night. He had left me with his address, and I know I hesitated over what to do. I cancelled all the bookings I had and closed the business down. Something in me knew this was too good a thing to pass up and a massive fuck you to my ex.

Thanks for hearing my tale. My name is Danielle Cox. I am an ex-prostitute who now lives with one of her former clients. So yes, I can play with Jared Harrison anytime I like now.