The Family Affair Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agnes began stealing into my bedroom after she put our daughter to bed. As she was when she was pregnant with Cassandra, she had an insatiable sex drive.

Fucking my sister was just as pleasurable as it always was. The one caveat was I mentally compared her to her mother.

Who had the tighter pussy? Who was most uninhibited, most vocal? Our mother won hands down on all accounts. I loved sex with Agnes, but given a choice, I would fuck momma!

Momma and I still had our moments. We took long walks through the small stand of woods separating my lot from the house next door. There was a small decorative pond in those woods. We would get naked and fuck by the pond shaded by the trees. The dappled sunlight streaming through the leaves made the scene seem ethereal and mystical.

We fell in love during her third trimester. Not just the love relatives feel for each other or a love built on mindblowing sex, though we had that. It came from somewhere deep inside us. We struggled to hide the intensity of our feeling from my recovering father and my needy sister.

But all good things eventually come to an end. Agnes was three weeks into her stay with me when mom discovered we were lovers. Since Agnes moved in, I struggle with telling the two women in my life about each other. I role-played my way through various scenarios, rejecting them all as I dithered. It was like the old blues song by Oscar Brown Jr.; I was living double! The trouble started when my mother caught my sister and I.

One morning momma crept into my bedroom for a morning quickie before dad woke up. I was sitting on the side of the bed naked, getting ready to go shower. Agnes had snuck in during the night. We fucked, and she fell asleep in my bed.

"Oh my God!" Momma turned and ran from my room. I caught her in the hallway.

"Let me explain, momma!"

"What's to explain! Your sister has replaced me in your bed and your life."

"What's all the fuss about?"

Agnes stood naked in the door of my bedroom, yawning. Her eyes bucked when she saw I was naked, and momma wore only a t-shirt.

I have heard that the Chinese symbol for confusion is two women under the same roof. The symbol for chaos would be if you were in a sexual relationship with both of them and they were both pregnant.

Chapter 04

I cajoled, manhandled, and threatened Agnes and Chantal into my office. I sat them at either end of the sofa in my office. I had no plan, no grand speech to reconcile them to the fact that I was fucking both of them.

"I'll start the discussion by confessing I'm in a relationship with both of you. In neither case was it planned. It grew out of my love for both of you."

"But she's our mother, Andre! Our mother!"

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about, Agnes. You're his sister, his twin sister, and you're fucking him."

"Ladies, let's...!" I never finished. I was a spectator as the two women in my life fought over me.

"Look, we need to talk! I admit I haven't been honest with either of you. Let's have it out and let the chips fall where they may."

It was a surreal moment. Agnes and I were naked, momma wore only a t-shirt, and we were sitting in my office discussing our sex lives with each other!

"So, how long has this been going on?" Momma spoke first. As always, she was direct.

"Agnes and I have been...involved...since we were 18 years old."

"What about you two?" Agnes motioned from me to our mother.

"We got drunk the night of your wedding, and things got out of hand." Momma chimed in. "I just had a thought. Is my granddaughter yours?"

"Yes," Agnes answered. "Until I met my husband, Andre was the only person I had sex with."

That wasn't entirely true, but I understood. We would have to cover the extent of our relationship at another time.

"Well, fuck me," Momma exclaimed. Her hand went to her belly in the instinctive gesture of all pregnant women. "What about you? Whose baby are you carrying?"

My sister had the grace to blush. "It's either my ex-husband or Andre!"

I thought about my father sleeping down the hall. We needed to go to a better place for our confessional, else he might overhear. And then there was Cassandra, still sleep just up the hall.

"We should finish the conversation downstairs. We don't want Cassandra or dad to hear us."

I followed my mother and sister downstairs to the Great Room, watching their asses move as I did. I had no idea what I was going to say, but it had to be good!

###

12