The Family BBC Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I needed this!" He growled! "I don't care what color you are, Lady, but you got plenty of pussy for my hard peter!"

I think he was complimenting me on the depth of my twat. Slammed fully into me, pummeling my sensitive cervix, his entire shaft just fit inside. If he was a millimeter longer, his groin wouldn't have touched mine, or he would have ripped my cunt trying. His foul smelling crotch kept slamming into my partially groomed loins. I cried out from each thrust and double impact, as he ravaged me with passionate prick strokes.

I cringed beneath his heaving body, barely aware of the small spasms evoked from my engorging clit. I gritted my teeth, absorbing the shocks and pains from his raging pelvis!

"Gods, woman. I'm gonna- UUGGHHHHH!!!!" He shouted his release but kept fucking as his groin muscles clamped within and shot hot globs of semen into my cunt!

His continuing ejaculate was greeted by waves of pussy lube arriving too late to save me from a lot of pain. Cum and cunt juice combined to ease the slowing but not stopping prick filling me to the brim, again and again!

"HELLSS!!" He roared and fell fully upon my naked figure. We bounced heavily upon the mattress, forcing the air out of my lungs! The last of his cum splashed against my cervix, and he panted. A grin of yellowed teeth showed through his black lips. His breath smelled awful.

"Gonna catch my wind, now. Maybe we do it again. Ain't felt that good for years. Beating my meat got nothing on a pussy like yours." He lavished praise like I was a bitch dog.

I turned my head away, fresh tears seeping out, small sobs bumping against his partially grey chest hair.

"Heh! I didn't figure you'd kiss me. Maybe next time you'll cum." The man took a deep breath and twisted his body away to my right. His fat prick slopped out of me. Dribbles of our combined fluids soaked the covers. He landed onto his back. Peeking down, I saw the arch of his glistening penis. I couldn't believe how even that softer version could have fit fully into my vagina. I shivered at the thought of him having cleaned his cock with my insides.

I crept off of the bed as he lay catching his breath. I stood and shuffled towards the bathroom. His eyes followed. I resisted looking at him, but I could feel his black irises tracking my every move. When I was closing the door, he said. "Don't use all the hot water."

12