The Family Carrom Game Pt. 02

Story Info
Finally all of the members get together.
3.6k words
4.72
19.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
834 Followers

If you read the first part you would know that I had gotten into a very naughty situation with both my mom and sister. Sis was awed by the fact that I had seduced mom as well. She kept asking me about mom on chat. We tried to avoid doing anything naughty because we didn't want mom to become suspicious. However, talking about the episode always ended up with me jerking off and I could feel the pressure building up between us. We both wanted to do it again.

After two excruciating weeks of repeated chats and online masturbation sessions, sis broke the ice. I was happy to let her take the lead. I think she was embarrassed to suggest anything but playing carrom. That seemed like a code word that got me all worked up. I dressed suitably with no underwear this time and a longish t-shirt to cover my obvious intentions. I convinced myself that if she didn't approach me. I decided that I would not initiate anything. That thought went out the window the moment I saw her..

She wore a thin strapped t-shirt with a low neck. It extinguished what was left of my sanity, which was not so much to begin with. She wore a short flared skirt that gave me more than a glimpse of her awesome thighs and knees. I remembered reading somewhere that a woman's knees were one of the attractive parts of her body. Now I knew it to be true. I sat down and my face already felt hot and flushed. She seemed to be in a similar mood. Her hands shook as she prepared the board for playing. When she bent over, her t-shirt barely was able to contain her breasts. It was so hot that I reached over and gave each one a little squeeze, realising that there was no bra under it. It was stupid of me to assume a bra could be worn under such a hot looking garment without it being apparent. She gasped and looked at me in mischievously. As she moved, one strap fell off her shoulder.

"Where are your manners? Can you please adjust the strap please? I am quite busy right now!" she said looking up at me.

I got up from my seat showing her why I was so reluctant to stand. She giggled when I walked over to her. Without batting an eyelid, I plunged my hand into her t-shirt and cupped the globe closest to me. She moaned and leaned back.

"I meant the strap but I am still OK with your inability to understand," she groaned.

She pushed her hand inside the leg of my shorts and explored inside it. Her slow movements drove me crazy. She took her time to get to my balls. She had definitely become more confident since the first time. She cupped them and squeezed gently. I held her breast in my palm feeling its warmth and growing nipple. The nipple was hard. I slowly pulled it with my fingers making her hand tighten around my balls. Her hand moved up to my pulsating cock, feeling its length.

"What would mom say, if she saw us now?" she crooned.

"Maybe join us?" I laughed but my laugh came out like a moan. I could picture both of them fighting for my cock.

"Do you like her better than me?" she asked, looking up at me earnestly.

"I guess she has more experience."

"Maybe she can teach me how to make you feel good," she murmured.

"Oh god, what are we saying?" I asked as she pulled my cock out of the confines of my shorts. She looked at it as if seeing it for the first time. Her tongue darted out and tasted the tip. I put one knee on the arm of the chair and moved closer. She avoided my thrusts playfully. It felt frustrating and hot at the same time. She got me to kneel on the chair with my feet on either side of her. The seat was big enough for that. Her mouth felt hot and wet. She playfully explored the tip with her tongue, biting gently as she did so.

Unfortunately, our session was cut short suddenly. I could hear mom calling out. I hurriedly jumped off the chair and replied that we were playing carrom. My voice sounded like a croak. I barely managed to get back to my seat when the door opened. Mom came in looking gorgeous in the same dress she wore the first time I helped her with the light bulb. She noticed my face and my roving eyes and it was her turn to blush. She didn't seem to be wearing a bra under the dress. I couldn't make out her panties which made it quite hot. I finally managed to stop staring.

"What are you guys upto?"

"Hey mom, join us for a game of carrom," said my sister Sara, looking at my mom.

Before mom could say anything, Sara leaned towards mom twisting in her seat and pulled her towards us. Mom didn't resist much.

"I will play with you and Josh," she said winking at me.

I was almost about to run off.

"No you two can play. I want to watch," said mom, pulling a chair. Her face went quite red again when she realised what she had just said.

She pulled a chair and sat next to me and I couldn't help noticing her legs and body. Sara saw me check mom out and winked again. She bent over, taking a lot of time to set the board. Her breasts were in plain view and I just watched them move about. Mom had an amused look on her face. I looked at her. She blushed.

"Hey, bro, get the powder," Sara said.

"Me? Er yes," I said, getting up and almost sitting down again when I realised what sis was trying to do. It was too late. I walked over to the place where the bottle was and came back to my seat. I avoided mom's eyes but I could see that she was blushing. Needless to say my cock stood out like a sore thumb.

After sis finished covering the board with powder, I stood up again and leaned across mom to keep the bottle on the table which was closer. My cock was inches away from her face. I was getting a lot of bad thoughts. I remembered the time she almost fell and how I grabbed her soft body. I sat back in my seat. Sis bent over to take her first shot. She completed her shot and gave the disc over to me. I got an idea. I struck the disc hard as I could. The disc sailed neatly into my sister's cleavage. I was wondering what she would ask me to do. She calmly pushed her neckline down and pulled it out laughing.

Mom was shocked.

"Mom he does this all the time!"

"No I do not!"

"Yes you do!"

"Now stop fighting like kids!" she said but her eyes were going back and forth between the two of us.

We played for a few more minutes.

"Mom, do you want to play a couple of shots?" I asked. I was still hard. She took the disc from me and leaned closer taking aim. I could see her cleavage clearly.

"No you can't play from there, Mom," said Sara in a childish voice.

"You can sit on the arm of my couch mom," I said.

Mom stood up self-consciously and perched herself on the arm of the couch. Her thighs were exposed and I could see her hands tremble. I put my arm around her and held her steady. She leaned closer and was about to take the shot. Sara interrupted again.

"Mom, you are sitting too high. Sit on the couch. There is enough space for two."

I was going crazy about what sis was saying.

Mom meekly stood up and lowered her ample ass between my open thighs. I spread them wide for her. I put one hand around her tummy and pulled her back a bit. I could feel her breathe faster. I moved closer to her so that she could feel my hardness. I put one hand behind her and pushed my cock against her back.

She didn't move.

"Mom take the shot," said sis catching my eye. Knowing I was doing something.

I wasn't sure how far I could take it. I felt her push back a bit. I fondled her ass as she bent to take the shot. Sara's eyes were shifting back and forth between me and mom's cleavage. The shot went wild and went off the board. It rolled away. Sis got up to look for it. She took her time and I realised that she was doing it deliberately. I cupped mom's breast and squeezed gently. She tried to push my hand away but it was a weak attempt. I used my other hand to cup the breast that was not getting any attention.. Mom squirmed, looking at sis anxiously but her back was turned. She was on her hands and knees looking for the disc. I got quite hot staring at her ass. Her panties were almost visible as she bent even lower.

I humped against moms back with my cock, while I squeezed her breasts.

"Oh I found it!"

I put my hands down to mom's lap. Sara looked at my face, blushing and breathing hard. She sat down and took aim. She took a shot. It ended up on mom's lap. I knew that sis was going to help me seduce mom. I leaned forward and looked for the disk. Mom shuddered as I felt around her thighs. I found it and let mom take another shot. I held by her hips gently. This time she managed a decent shot to my disappointment.

"Be back in a second," sis said disappearing out of the room. I heard the door to the toilet open. I took the chance and kneaded moms breasts again.

"Josh what are you doing? Stop! Please stop!" she moaned.

"I wanted to do this for so long!"

"I know love. Please stop. You are my son."

"Stand up for a bit," I said. She did so reluctantly and I lifted her dress. I was right. She wasn't wearing anything under the dress. I caressed her body slowly moving up and down the lovely gentle curves. She tried weakly to stop me but she couldn't.

"Oh god, Josh. Your sister will come back. Please don't."

I reached between her legs and felt her.

"Then why are you wet mom?"

"Oh, please don't ask that."

I took my cock through the front opening of my shorts, and pushed it flat against the cushion. Mom looked back at me in astonishment.

"What are you doing?"

Her eyes gleamed at the sight of my cock. She kept staring at it and my face trying to decide what to do.

I lifted her dress partially and made her sit on my cock. I was able to spread my legs wide so that she could rest her pussy on my cock.

I covered her thighs with the dress as best as I could. The back of the dress was up and my cock was nestled against her pussy like a sausage on a hot dog bun. Mom was shaking. She closed her thighs together and pushed back further. I could feel her wetness on my cock. I kissed her neck gently tasting her skin. She turned her head towards me and suddenly we were kissing. I felt the electricity flow between us. She shuddered pushing back against me. I squeezed her breasts in time to our kissing. They felt so good in my hands. After a while she started to move her hips. I could feel her move against my cock. She was dripping wet. I reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. She just held my hand and didn't try to stop me.

I heard a door close with a lot of noise. Sis was announcing her return.

"Oh god, will she notice?" Mom asked me scrambling to adjust her dress.

"Don't worry mom," I said taking my hands off her.

Sis came back and sat down. She took the disk as if nothing had happened and took another shot. Mom was shaking as her turn came. The men on the board went nowhere close to a pocket. Sis continued to give me glimpses of her cleavage.

Mom's shot went wild again.

"Mom you need a lesson," sis said. She stood up from her seat and came towards us. Mom was squirming. Sis sat down on the arm of the chair and put her arm around mom. While she was helping mom with the shot, the skirt she wore rode up and I started feeling under it. Sis didn't move. She just hugged mom and showed her how to shoot the disc. I felt her crotch and it was already moist.

Then she gave us both a shock. She told me later that it was planned. She lost her balance and fell towards the carpet. Motherly instincts took over. Mom had forgotten all about my cock when she stood up to help. I stood up to try and hide behind mom.

It didn't work. Sis squealed.

"Josh, what were you doing?" she asked, pointing to my cock.

"Oh mom, were you sitting on his cock?" she asked.

Mom stared dumbly. Sis turned to me and touched it.

"Oh god, he is hard, slimy and wet!" she giggled.

Mom pulled Sara's hand away but she didn't stop. I stood there while my sis pretended to touch my cock for the first time.

"Its OK mom. I saw you suck him. I was under the table. I like sucking him too," she said without pausing a beat.

Sara pushed me back on to the chair and knelt by me and took me in her mouth. Mom just stood there and watched. She feebly tried to pull Sara away but her eyes were locked onto what Sara was doing. One hand was over her mouth, trying to suppress her surprise. Sis took the chance and sucked me noisily. She stopped for a bit and kissed my mouth hard. Mom gasped. She seemed rooted to the spot. Then sis resumed her sucking.

I called out to mom but she didn't respond. I reached over and pulled her to me. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She tried to pull away but her eyes were still locked on my sister and her mouth. I caressed her back squeezing her soft buttocks. She didn't stop me. I pushed my hands under her dress and moved up to her butt cheeks, squeezing them. She was breaking out in goosebumps. I turned her to face me and caressed her thighs, moving up towards her pussy that was absolutely dripping.

Sara pulled her down and made her kneel and mom didn't resist.

Mom looked at me. "How long have you been doing this?"

"Since the night I helped you with the light. Its the same day I licked you," I said.

Her eyes almost popped out. I pulled her head to my cock. She moved like a zombie and started sucking it. Sis held it for her. Sara put her mouth on it too. She kept meeting my mom's tongue with hers. It was erotic to watch them both lick me. At times they were almost kissing each other. I leaned forward and started kissing sis. Mom stopped to watch. She was horny. I could see it in her eyes. I pulled mom close and kissed her too. Then I pushed the two of them together. Sis got the idea and kissed mom. I almost came watching that. Mom was horny enough to let sis kiss her on the mouth. I reached and slipped off the strap of mom's dress. With one breast exposed, she looked so hot. I did the same for sis. Without any urging, their breasts met. I leaned over and licked the two nipples as they fought with each other. The movements because more intense. I then pushed my face between them and stuck my tongue out. The two ladies graciously showered my tongue with a lot of attention. However, I was feeling left out.

I leaned back into the couch and pulled mom onto my lap. She turned half towards me and I kissed her hard. Sis turned towards her and sucked the exposed breast.

"Oh stop," mom said feebly.

"I want to see Josh fuck you, mom."

Mom shuddered shaking her head.

"Please mom, I know you want to fuck him."

She lifted mom's dress, spreading her legs. She made mom move back towards my tummy. I was amazed at how sis was in control of mom. My cock was out. She rubbed the cock against mom's pussy. It was still dripping making my cock wet.

"Oh stop Sara, this is my son. Please stop. "

But her crotch was moving towards my cock. I massaged her breast and sis rubbed my cock against mom's wet slit. She pushed it lower and the head was half buried in mom's pussy.

"No please Sara. Don't do it."

"Please mom, I want to see how you fuck him."

"No. Please don't."

I pushed it slowly and I was half buried inside her. Sis got onto mom's thigh and kissed her deeply. She had taken her panties off. She humped moms thigh. They were both kissing slowly. I pinched mom's nipples and moved further into her pussy. She was wet and tight and I was going crazy.

Mom started to move slowly at first. I was in heaven. Sis got onto her knees and watched it go in and out. She massaged my balls. I pulled sis to her feet and she came closer to my right. I made her put one leg on the arm of the couch. Mom watched me with heavy lidded eyes as I moved towards Sara's crotch. I started to lick her slit.

"Oh mom, his tongue is so good," Sara moaned. I tasted my sister's pussy. She was taking the rest of her clothes off.

I asked Sara to get on top of mom and kiss her. She was completely naked, kissing mom and rubbing her pussy on her thigh.

"Oh mom, your thigh is so hot," sis moaned rubbing against it. Then she whispered something in her ear.. Mom shook her head. But sis didn't take no for an answer. She pulled mom off me slowly. My cock plopped out of her. Pushing mom out of the way, sis squatted over my cock. Lowering her pussy onto me. Mom watched in fascination. I asked mom to come closer. I asked her to get totally naked and started licking her pussy. She watched sis push herself onto my cock. It was making me go crazy. Sis was tighter. I knew she had a couple of guys before but she was a lot tighter than mom. After a few attempts she was able to take my cock inside her. She was breathing so hard. Finally I was deep inside her. I pulled sis back towards me and caressed her breasts while she moved slowly.

I got mom to get on top of sis. They both kissed deeply while I fucked sis gently. I went slow because I felt that if I increased my speed, I would reach an orgasm quite quickly. Sis was moaning quite loud. I was moaning in her ear. Mom reached up and kissed my mouth, humping her pussy against sister's thigh. The intensity of the contact must have been too hot for sis. She came suddenly with a short but piercing scream. She shuddered and slumped against me. I lay there gathering my strength and sanity. Mom's humping slowed just after sis came. I pushed my finger inside her pussy and started to finger her. She held onto my shoulders while bouncing on my fingers.

Mom leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Oh baby, please fuck me like Sara!"

I could barely hear her. Sis moved away from under mom and mom turned around and backed up against me. She pushed my cock inside her pussy with ease. The she started to move on it. My orgasm was starting to build up. She pulled my hands towards her clit, making me rub it. She moaned and kissed me as she bounced against my cock. Just when I was getting closer to my orgasm, mom started moving faster and she came really hard. She fell back on me exhausted. I gave her a minute or two to compose herself. Sis was watching us amused.

Mom stood up slowly and turned towards me. She then smiled and knelt by me, and took my cock in her hand. Sis beat her to it. She rushed to mom's side and pulled it away from her and started sucking me hard. I was groaning at the sudden wet and hot mouth that was giving my cock a fantastic experience.

I was rapidly moving towards an orgasm. Mom stood up and bent over me, kissing me hard. I was getting closer and closer and finally the orgasm hit me like a train. I shot my cum into Sara's mouth and she squealed as she felt the warm liquid fill her mouth. She didn't stop sucking me. I had to hold her head hard to make her stop as the sucking was too intense. I gasped and pulled away, her eyes wide and triumphant. Mom knelt and sucked what the head that was refusing to grow smaller.

She climbed onto my lap and kissed me hard. I could taste my cum on her mouth. It was a wonderful start to an amazing relationship was all I could think of. Await part 3. Leave your comments please!

gen_man69
gen_man69
834 Followers