The Family Dynamic Pt. 04a

Story Info
Thanksgiving and a new family.
7.4k words
4.62
4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Griot
Griot
51 Followers

CHAPTER 4 (part A)

Sarah sat and stared at the three, the two naked females hugging and cooing, Tim looking from one to the other. Tim then looked at Sarah, his eyes showing his true emotions, he looked at her like he did at the mall, wanton, desiring, and loving. His look made her feel like a woman once more, a wanted woman. A woman that has his gaze. She remembered back to being at the mall, the only time he ever turned his attention away from her was when the waitress came with their food and when she was checking on them. When she had gotten up to go use the restroom, she felt his eyes on her, looking over her shoulder as she turned the corner, she caught him staring at her. He did not try to hide his gaze. His watchful eyes made her feel desired, and extremely wet and turned on.

It had been a long time since she had felt like this. Most of the time guys only wanted to get into her pants or bank account. Tim had been sweet, and a gentleman from the start. His treatment was unknown to her and it had made her feel young and beautiful, desired and womanly.

Bob had always controlled everything that she did or where she went. From what she wore to how much she could spend on groceries. It was when he was gone that she wore her daisy duke shorts and halter tops. It wasn't until Tommy had gotten older and started to tell his dad about her that she had to stop.

Sarah hadn't told anyone about Tommy's 18th birthday. Bob had forced her to walk around all day in the nude. She was told as his birthday present, she was to allow him to touch and feel her. Tommy tried once to have sex with her until Bob yanked him off her, yelling and screaming at him calling him a sick little fuck.

That night still haunts her, her whole body was sore from all the ruff pinching, pulling, and slapping. The bath helped soothed her pain, but it was Bob outside the bathroom door pounding on it like a madman. When she had finally had enough, she yelled at him to leave her the fuck alone. She had made up her mind that night to divorce Bob and to make sure she would never have this happen again.

As she returned to the now, her logical mind was arguing with her lustful side and losing badly.

'What the fuck are you doing...you left a guy because he was mistreating and cheating on you for what...a harem?'

'Tim has never mistreated me, even when he was younger, he was always nice to me, and I know the women he has in his bed, I might even be able to play with them myself and him in the process.'

'What if he wants to add more women to his harem...are you going to be ok with that?'

'I have a say in who comes in, I would have a voice in my relationship for once, and I would NOT be pushed to one side.'

'He's 18 and you're 38, what's going to happen when you're 60, and WTF are you going to do if he wants kids??'

'If they grow up to be like their father, then I'll gladly give him children, and I see the look he gives his mother, it's the same way he looks at me and she is 2 yrs. older than I. So yes, I will.'

It was then that she had made her decision, she was his and she was proud of it. All that needed to be done, was to say the words, and show him and her sister's wives that she was in this for the rest of her life. Not to mention that she will have to tell her sister, a fight she wasn't ready to wage just yet.

Sarah watched as the three held out their arms to her, her flashback sent sheer terror through her. Standing up backing away from them.

Betty saw the fear in Sarah's eyes "Mom, I'll call you back we have a problem, bye"

and closed the call, Betty reached for Sarah and knew instantly it was the wrong thing to do as she pulled back frightened even more.

Sarah rushed to the front door and put her boots on, constantly repeating " I'm sorry, I have to go, I need time to think..." She put her coat on and opened the door as Tim went to stop her but he was too late as she hurried to her car, saying " I'm sorry baby...I need to think" as she got into her car, started it, then drove off.

Sarah's mind was racing back and forth as she drove, not knowing where or how fast she was going. All she knew was that she had to get away from the hands. It wasn't until she pulled into her driveway that she realized just where she was.

She stared at the large garage door, her anger building as her hands beat on the steering wheel, and her head slammed back against the headrest. After her fit, she rested her head in her hand that was now perched up by her elbow on the driver's door.

What in the hell are you doing, Sarah Jane? She thought, why did that have such a scary effect on her? Her therapist had warned her that there may be times when things may trigger her worst fears. She just didn't realize just how much and how terrifying it would be.

"SHIT!" she said under her breath. This fiasco is going to bring up a lot of questions, she thought; she sighed as she pushed the remote button to open the heavy garage door. The door slowly rose until she was able to pull safely into the garage, pressing the button again causing it to lower at the same slow rate. She shut the engine off and opened the car door, climbing out and closing it behind her as she went inside.

Sarah kicked off her boots and hung her coat up in the utility room, she then walked into the living room and pulled the grate back away from the fireplace, placing a few logs on the hot coals, then pumping the billows to get the glow of the coals red hot. The new logs started to catch fire and she closed the grate back against the walls of the fireplace keeping the sparks from popping into the room. When she was happy with the fire, she went into her bedroom and changed into her sleepwear. a just-above-the-knee thick nightgown and knee-high socks as she walked back into the kitchen, making herself a stiff drink, carrying a leather-bound book with a large "W" pressed into the cover.

She had found the book a few days ago while cleaning. The bed that she now sleeps in was her parents'. A four-post bed with six false drawers underneath, except for one, it was wrapped in cloth and had other items on top of it, hiding it from view. Sarah hadn't read the book yet but figured that now was the time for it.

Sarah grabbed her drink along with the book and walked into the living room. Sitting cross-legged in front of the fire, she stared at the book cover wondering if this was what she wanted in her life. To be in some incestuous family, made up of multiple families, and polygamy within the family.

As she was sitting there, being warmed by the fire contemplating, a knock at the door finally broke her thoughts. Sarah stared at the door, she didn't want anyone here right now, as she tried to reconcile what to do with the catastrophe known as her life at the moment. There was another knock at the door, Sarah was hoping it wasn't Tim. She wasn't ready for him to see her this way. She then heard a key being pushed into the deadbolt, then heard it turned, unlock, then the door open. Sarah saw who it was and quickly covered her mouth and nose with her nightgown yelling "OH MY Fucking God, Jackie you have covid, WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

Jackie stood at the front door, both hands up in a pleading gesture. " I'm cleared, no covid...Bill and Clint are still positive and I didn't have anywhere else to go" she said.

Jackie pulled a piece of paper from her purse, "here" as she moved closer to her sister, handing it to her. Sarah took the paper and read from it, slowly lowering her guard.

"You could have called..." she spat.

"I know but I ran out of juice and the cord in the car is fried, I need to buy a new one" was Jackie's rebuttal.

"It's ok, just put your things in your old room and there's booze on the counter," Sarah said as she placed the paper on the coffee table and raised her glass, placing it to her lips as she sipped the alcohol then returning the glass onto its coaster. The liquid burned as it made its way down, the small warm explosion it made when it reached her stomach, gave her a nice heated feeling. Her eyes went back to looking at the cover of the book. It wasn't long before her sister sat down and broke her attention.

As Jackie was sitting down her nightshirt spread open just like her knees as she showed her sister her crotch. Sarah sat cross-legged like her sister, mirroring her. They sat looking at each other for some time until Jackie finally spoke. "Ok Sis, tell me what happened" looking directly at her. Sarah knew her sister could always read her like a book, she could never really hide anything from her.

Sarah just sat there, her mind racing, trying to find a way out of telling her deep secret. Finally, she took a deep breath and let it out. Trying to hold back any emotion, she started to tell the story of what Bob and Tommy had done to her on his 18th birthday. Sarah was glancing up as she was talking, seeing her sister's face go from surprise, to astonishment, to pain, and when she finished her story, the last look scared her the most. Jackie's face was like stone, calm, but her body was trembling. She took Sarah into her arms and hugged her for the longest time.

Jackie slowly let go of her sister, looking into her eyes and smiling softly. She then reached for her phone and searched her contacts, finding the name she wanted, and pressed it, then lifting the phone to her ear, Sarah heard it dialing, then start to ring.

There comes a point in one's reasoning where you have to decide on whether to stand or go all in. Tim watched as she drove off, tail lights fleeting away as quickly as his hopes. Sarah had dashed out of the house and drove off. He closed the door to the cold elements that were the beginning of the coldest winter in decades (at least that's what the weather people were saying) and the chill that ran down his spine did as well.

Tim looked back only to see his lovely aunt standing there. "Where's Mom and Ang?"

"They got chilled and went to put something on" Aunt Betty replied. "Don't worry Sweetpea, Sarah will be back, she looked like she'd seen a ghost or something"

"I know, I've only seen that look once before- Mike Tremill's brother when he came back from Iraq, he had an episode," Tim said "he freaked out just like she did, Mike told me that there are some things that just set him off, and I think we set something off in Sarah"

"Yeah, but Sarah hasn't been to war"

"Yes, she has; The war of The Dryers...Bob and Tommy"

"Holy shit, those two half-wits again"

Betty closed the distance between Tim and her. She placed her arms around his neck and pulled him close, pressing her breasts into his chest. She looked up into his eyes and said " I'll call her tomorrow and see how she is, and let her know we are worried about her." Tim smiled and nodded as he looked back into his aunt's emerald eyes. Betty could feel his hardness trapped between them. 'Gawd' she thought as she knew that his base was right at the start of her split and ended with the head just above her belly button. 'Would he reach to her womb' she imagined the head-slapping hard against her back wall, touching places that had never been touched by a man before, she shuttered.

Tim's Aunt gave him a look of devilish delight as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Giggling, she started to grind her cloth-covered pussy on his cock. Betty moved her hips in a paintbrush motion, the ridges and the hardness of Tim's cock was driving her wild. All the teasing during the day had her on edge to start with and now all the bumps and ridges were sending lightning strikes throughout her body as she rubbed harder against her nephew. Tim grabbed her ass and placed it on the kitchen island. Betty leaned back and her leggings-covered ass slid tightly against Tim's cock.

Caroline walked down the stairs as she watched her sister grind on Tim. Betty's head flew back as she let out a deep-throated growl. Her body stiffened and started to tremble and shake hard. Betty's legs stayed tightly wrapped around Tim's waist, her hips jerking and grinding out of her control.

"OOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh FFFFFFFFFuuuuuckkkkkkkkk.." Betty moaned.

Tim looked at his mother confused and a might bit scared. He'd never seen a woman have a real orgasm unless you add all his porn watching.

Caroline motioned for Tim to hold her, Tim looked confused even more and Caroline made the motion again. Tim finally registered it and wrapped his arms around his aunt.

Betty moaned again as a wave of pleasure ripped through her soul, stealing the last of her energy. Her legs slid slowly down, releasing Tim from their grip, and her arms slumped down only to wrap around him, her head resting high on his chest.

They both looked up and saw Caroline standing on the steps, a terry-cloth short robe covering, well, very damn little. As she stepped down, the edges flipped up and showed off her pussy.

"Ok hooker...you've had your fun...time to go home to your hubby" Caroline giggled.

Betty still breathing hard, giggled too, and said "Slut...give me a minute, your man gave me one hell of an orgasm so; jealous much?"

"Jealous...no, wanting to get my brains fucked out...HELL YES!" Caroline replied, "I'm not the one leaking my cunt cream all over my sister's island top."

Betty laughed "Gotta show my lil' sis how it's done."

"I know how a zip-less fuck works, dear sister"

Angela walked back into the kitchen and heard the last comment. Both she and her brother in unison asked "A zip-less WHAT?"

Caroline and Betty both started laughing. After a time, they both settled down and Betty answered their question. "A zip-less fuck is when you rub against each other to get them off, you both keep your clothes on, thus a 'zip-less' fuck"

Tim grinned "Oh, it's like when you fucked Teddy all the time, sis!"

Angela glared at him "Or when you fucked your 2 pillows"

Both sisters were in full-blown side-hurting laughter. "Please..." "Please..." Caroline was able to say between her laughing and trying to breathe "Stop, please...I got to pee!" Caroline got up as fast as she could, holding her pussy and running to the lower level bathroom. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!!" was heard by all from the bathroom, and they all started laughing again.

Tim felt his aunt gently push him back away from the island, she slid slowly off, and the second her feet hit the floor her legs gave way, she latched onto Tim and he grabbed her keeping her from falling. Betty groaned as she worked her legs trying to get them to listen to her commands... they weren't listening.

Caroline came out of the bathroom, her robe untied. The edges flowed between her massive breasts leaving an open 3-4 inch open strip of revealing skin down. The skin of her waxed pussy shone as the light bounced off the smooth soft mound. Her lips were swollen and pink, the flaps open and her hood was prominent, showing off how hard her clit was as it protruded out. As thick as the Terrycloth robe was, her nipples pushed out announcing themselves vividly.

Betty patted her nephew's ass "looks like you're going to be busy for a while longer" as she reached into her purse and found her car keys. Pressing the auto-start on her dongle and looked outside, seeing her turn signals flash, then seeing the exhaust from the back of her car float out into the cold winter air. She then stepped towards Caroline and Angie, taking their hands and caressing their faces.

Pulling their heads to hers, foreheads pressed together, she spoke softly, "Sis, I love these two children as if I gave birth to them myself" she started "This is not about sex, it is about showing your love for one another, teaching him how to be a man in a woman's arms and heart. It's bonding mother to son, son to mother and in Angie's case: it's about being a mom when theirs could not. It's not about making up for a missed time, but about strengthening connections. There is no blame, no jealousy, no lies, and no hidden agendas. It is time for the family to unlock that door that has been locked for 18 years. His last lesson is to be learned from the women in his family. His way to being the leader of our clan. Teach him well my lovelies, for he is our future." Betty kissed both of them and then turned to look at Tim.

Betty took a deep breath and then stepped up to him and locked her fingers at the back of Tim's neck. Looking into his emerald green eyes, saying "I love you as if you were born from my loins, Tim. This is the time for you to become the man we all know you are." Tears were running down her cheeks as Tim reached up and softly wiped them away with his thumbs. Betty continued "I want our bonding to be special in so many ways. But this is the time for your mother and sister, I will wait for our time to be. Learn, to listen to your lover's body, she will tell you all you need to know. Take your time, there is never time to rush the love that you feel for each other. When you have learned then you will be wanted by women you haven't even met yet."

Betty smiled and kissed Tim showing him her love. When they broke from the kiss Tim looked into his aunt's eyes and whispered to her "when our time comes Betty, I will show you all I've learned about expressing my love for you. Then I will learn from my other mother, whom I love so fiercely." Betty couldn't hold back the tears of pride, love, and desire for her nephew. His words touched her heart and soul, he kissed her, slow, passionately, showing his love for his aunt whom he considered his mother too. She held onto him as their lips parted and they looked back into each other's eyes, they both knew that their bonding will be everlasting. Betty straightened her clothes and put her boots on, Tim helped her with her coat, then handed her, her purse.

Tim walked her to the door, they kissed softly, and before she left, "see you Thursday morning, 6 am! Love You All!" Betty walked to her car as Tim watched from the doorway. She waved and Tim blew her a kiss as she got into her car, backed into the open space, turned, and headed out to the road, her car horn sounded as she pulled onto the main road and drove off. Tim closed and locked the door, turning the outside light off then coded in the alarm system, turning it on.

Tim turned around and saw his two wives standing there in the kitchen, he noticed that their hands were shaking. He couldn't blame them, he was scared out of his wits. What Tim didn't realize was this,...the ladies weren't scared, their excitement was through the roof.

Caroline and Angie stepped towards Tim, reaching for his hands. As he took each hand, they pulled him towards the stairs. With every step he watched as their asses swayed from side to side, as the women stepped up the staircase using the closest leg to each other, Tim could see their crotches, how wet, how swollen. The streaks of their juices from where they had trickled down the inside of their thighs. He could smell their musky scent emanating as it carried behind them, arousing him even more as if his cock wasn't already hard enough.

At the Winter's home, Jackie sat sipping her scotch as her phone continued to ring at the other end. Finally, someone answered, a man's voice, Sarah recognized it instantly, it was her ex. "I have nothing to say to either you or that cunt of a sister of yours" then the call disconnected.

Jackie raised an eyebrow, gave a slight smile, then tapped on another contact...the sound of it ringing reached Sarah's ears. Someone answered on the other end only after a few rings. Jackie started talking even before the other party could even say hello. "Before you hang up, know this young man...I have access to all of your father's Cayman accounts, and I have already changed the passwords for each of them. Your father has 10 minutes to return my call, or I'll drain all of them, starting with the one that ends in 27496." Jackie then ended the call.

Griot
Griot
51 Followers