The Family Gift Bk. 01

Story Info
What is the one thing a young man can lose?
6.9k words
4.15
12.9k
19
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it fun to read.

The family gift. Book 1

What is the one thing a young man can lose and gain the world after? Our Virginity. I am Dan Allen Bogart; this is my story of when I turned nineteen in June it's 1970. My account is one of how I lost my cherry twice in the same week and helped my cousin get in with me to fire school. Everyone from the maid to the preacher's daughter said I was the spitting image of my Dad at eighteen. We both stood six foot two, I was one hundred and eighty pounds, and I had light brown Hair. It goes blond when I get loads of sun. I had my Dad's blue eyes and his looks. I will be nineteen in six months and graduate with the top two-thirds of my high school class college is not in my plans; I will follow my Grandfather. I plan on carrying on the Ax or torch of a fireman.

My luck with the ladies so far has been less than magical. At this point, I can't even get a second kiss, much less a damn date. I heard for years about my Dad having magic regarding his dating. Unfortunately, it looks like magic skipped my generation. I was down at Christmas my last girlfriend dumped me for another girl days before we were due to go to my grandparents this week. My Dad would drive my sister and me home and my girlfriend home. I made a big deal of being solo and was doing the I'm hurt fuck off thing. Sitting in the kitchen, drinking coffee, and eating a cookie.

My Aunt entered the kitchen to get a drink; it was bedtime in the Grand's house. We are both still dressed for the day, just past eleven pm.

My Aunt Dee says. "Cheer up, Dan; your dad's nineteenth year was beyond epic."

I say. "So far, mine has sucked; my last girlfriend said I was a crap kisser, and she said I was the reason she turned lesbian.''

Dee chuckles. You may need to study more like in school with an older teacher, a kissing tutor, so to speak.''

You see, Dee was older than I by eight years at one time; she bathed me as a kid. So that may be why I looked at her as just one of the moms/aunts and not so much a hot twenty-six-year-old college coed. We Texans grow on the tall side in our family; my Aunt Dee was my height, six foot two, One hundred and forty pounds of brown eye beauty, brown Hair, and stacked 38-29-35 D.D. beauty. She was the new face of Texas, all smart; how many women got a Master's degree In petroleum engineering in the 1970s? Dee has one more year to go. She wets her soft lips; she is not wearing makeup or lipstick but is still a knock-out Texas Girl.

Dee says. "Want to go on a midnight ride to the farm in the truck? We need to push the truck to the other side of the bakery before we fire it up not to wake the folks.''

Dee stepped outside to the dinning room being quite, listening for sounds outside the kitchen; she went to the hall closet and returned with our jackets.

I say. "Yes, I wanted to know more about this tutoring thing.'' My young mind was rushing ahead; what did my sexy Aunt have in her mind?

We tiptoed out the side door; it was the furthest away from the bedrooms, and there were eight of them and two full bathrooms with a half toilet in the house built in 1899. It was 3400 sq feet with a seventeen hundred square foot attic with a men's dorm room for the bakers it had a dorm shower set up like in the Army. The bakery was next door, built-in 1915. The grand kitchen sat twenty-two and twenty-five in the formal dining room. I have seen holidays where both tables were full. For goodness sake, I have twenty-one male cousins and one girl cousin.

Dee hops in the folks beat up old 1953 GMC truck; it's a good ride never breaks down; she unlocks the truck's brakes taking it out of gear. We push the old truck past the bakery it starts right up.

Dee asked. "We need gas, Dan; you got a few bucks?''

I say. "I got a twenty; we can use, Dee.''

In the 1970s, money that's more gas than it could take; it was 0.36 cents a gallon a full tank was four bucks. We stop at the full gas service; the cokes are a quarter. There's a new sign on a set of pumps. It reads Self-Serve 0.05 cents less!

I'm pumping gas. It's the first self-serve in town, full service during the day and at night your own. It the first gas station that's started opening 24 hours in town since it's near the new bypass. Dee runs into one of her girlfriends; they step to the side.

Dee asked. "If Billy got any shine, she could buy.''

Four bucks got us a mason jar of clear booze moonshine, 0.95 cents got us two cold 12 oz cokes and a Snickers candy bar.

Dee says. "One sip, she says, that's all I get!''

I took a big fucking drink nobody tells a Texan to take a sip of anything.

When the fireworks were over and the smoke cleared from the atomic bomb blast that went off in my head, I had no clue you could run a car on moonshine. Damn, I got gasoline and gas in my mouth once for the lawnmower that did not burn as severely. I found you hitting my back to get me to breathe again. Give me a second. It was fifty years ago. I still feel the top of my head blown off and breathing after it still takes a few seconds to get centered. Hell, the Hair on my chest is still there from that night.

We drive the fifteen minutes to the family farm; no one has lived there since the mid-1940s. It sits on five acres; it has a few trees near the house but only one in the rest of all the fields; it was a family farm that was once hundreds of acres in 1898.

Dee sips the moonshine, which has the same effect as the bomb going off, and your choking starts. There is a well with fresh water. I'll give you a cold drink of water. A broken down farmhouse, one room is still usable, but it smells like a dead thing found it tossing it outside maybe next time, so we go back to the truck.

Dee asked me. "If I ever played spin the bottle? Dan, start it at parties if grown-ups aren't near the best way to practice, and you can have lots of fun with the ladies. Now what a girl wants in a kiss is its need to be soft and firm. I know how that sounds, dear boy; listen, lips damp but not sloppy wet, hot with desire held in check, teasing soft bites. Consent first, may I kiss you? You listen if she says no, is unsure, or is drunk. You stop! You're not too damn big to run your ass over with a truck, and my sisters will help. Now brush your teeth after every meal, bathe before every date, and find a great light-smelling cologne. Try Chanel Cologne for men; maybe Santa will help a dude out this year. Always carry breath mints; offer her one if you use one but tell her it's not that I have stink breath. I just wanted us to have the same taste in our mouths.''

My young mind soaked it up like a sponge, but would there be shop classes more hands-on I think?

Dee says. "Place your lips on mine, Dan; feel how mine move as we kiss,'' Dee hissed with a hint of breathlessness.

We held our lips together, and my Aunt started heating up; our kisses were on fire.

I say. "Dee, I do feel like my mouth is on fire. I see what all the talk is about now; things tingle well."

Like a kid with a new shiny toy, we kissed for forty minutes with my tutor, not one once of guilt, man I must be an evil, sick boy. I just guessing here I burst into flames in church.

Dee says. "You're good; you kiss like your Dad, Dan. Now you see how my neck has gone a little red; it means you're turning me on. So kiss and play with my neck, tiny bites, but always ask before you leave a hickey, please no hickeys at all, boring boyfriend, remember, twist my nipples but not too hard.''

I start biting and whispering in your ear as my finger circles around your nipple; a soft pinch brings a moan. "How hard, Dee?''

As I bite harder on your ear, you say, "There.''

I give your other breast the same bite. I have removed your blouse and opened your pants; you stop and take them off with your pink panties. My fingers tease above your mound. I hear a moan. I had been here before, but I had a garden hose then, so was it the wet that made my girlfriend come so hard?

I go to my knees, and I guess I thought I use my wet tongue on your pussy, but boy, howdy did you like it. When you finally let me up, I don't think I took two breaths, and your legs kept me from moving the whole time. Your smell drove me to taste you; sometimes, you get lucky. I came in my pants but was still rock-hard, fortunate, or young.

You say. "Your turn, Dan honey.''

You unzip me, finding me still hard and licking my prick. "Wait, you came? Wow, you taste good; damn, I'm that sexy?''

I nodded at you, yes, yes, you clean me off with your panties. Then, leaning across me and putting me into your hot lips, sucking and rubbing, and seconds later. I become harder again; you slip a condom on me. I had no clue you had it or where you even kept it.

Dee says. "We did not want kids. You find them in the men's room at gas stations two for a quarter easier than taking the heat at the pharmacy asking for them at the counter. If you don't have it, don't do it Period. Your folks had your sister that way; hell, knowing my brother, you both are your mom trapped him with your sister born days after the wedding, but you never heard that from me. Damn it. You never tell another soul; I'm not supposed to know. Now please go slow; you're bigger than my last boyfriend; hell, you're bigger than all of them.''

I slide in an inch with my seven-inch cock, and you winch and give a moan; your face shows a little pain I hold still.

Dee tells me. "You're going to be tight on a lot of girls just be still at first, kiss me, tell me how tight I am, how good I look or smell, and talk to me. Keep my mind off how fucking big you are in me, full so fucking full I feel mine come getting close. I never come with just a man in me not moving. Please rub my button you licked softly, tease my nipples but hold still; you fill me up. If you move, it will hurt a little when I move. You let me, I might come, and if I do, wait till I can talk, then ask me what I want you to do to me.''

I feel her move. Dee moans and is still again. I kiss her; she says, "Gods are you all in yet? We need more lube; where is it?''

We both lean down and look not even halfway, so we have work to do. I twist sideways; you had said not to fuck in or out. But the moving is burning you up. You toss your head back and scream; you start speaking gibberish, so I hold still.

Dee says, coming back seconds later. "Start moving, baby, slow but give me more.''

I hold still until your fucking up, and I am in till our pubic hairs touch. So we started that dance two steps in two steps back and began dancing on the truck's box spring seats, giving us extra bounce.

I say. "Damn, your tight, Dee. I can't believe your single.''

Dee says. "Six months in June, dude; you'll be there. You're twice the size of my ex, stop talking and get to work.''

Dee groaned, gasping for air. Work I did, you came hard, I did not, but I kept up my pace, but you put a hand on my chest and says. "Please, Dan baby, stop; it's just too too much, please, you are just too much. Condoms don't need extra lube, but your do, the lube is drying me out a bit.''

Dee almost moaned. I wanted more, but you moan. "My pussy hurts." You ask for your purse and find Vaseline lip balm. Getting off my cock you put some on me, and turning around, you let me lube your ass up. I slide over to the driver's side and start the truck. You sit on my hard cock; a few fun kisses later, we start that dance, and I am in your ass deeper and faster than your pussy did. I want to ask why but it feels way too good so that it can wait. Not what I had dreamed about for my first time, but you won't get any complaints from me. I start the engine, put the truck in gear, and Dee takes the wheel. Every bump drives me in deeper we hit speeds of thirty mph on a rutted dirt road. Wow, better than the massage beds at hotels for a quarter.

I reached down and had planned on rubbing your clit, but we hit a big bump, and I almost lost my seat. I grabbed your big clit, hard to hold on. My fingers pulled your big hard clit, and I slipped sideways in the bouncing seat. Trying to hold on to your clit. I, or rather you, exploded, running us off the dirt road. We bounced upside down from the seat and came to a rather hard sudden stop against a tree. I am such a boy. I slid back in you and kept stroking until I came; my friction was too much for the condom, and the Vaseline gave way. The lube ate the latex. I reach over, turning the truck off.

We both came down, stepping out of the truck to see the damage. Damn, it's cold out guess being nude will do that, The tree has a gash in it, but the bumper seems not to have a mark on it. OK, maybe tree sap. I started the truck, and you let me drive back, only grinding gears a few times, but never stalled out. Getting back to the farmhouse, we need to wash up, or people might know we have been fucking our brains out just from the smell alone.

The water from the well was cold as shit. I ran the heater in the truck as we tried to get clean. We get back in the cab, and the heater helps a bit, but Dee thinks a big drink of shine will warm her up some takes one, and she takes a second and a third I take it away from you, explode, coughing, drinking the water I got from the well. I just had my first taste of beer a few weeks ago, but that shine is more than I can handle, so I don't.

About halfway getting dressed, Dee gets happy; she just got fucked good, and she's drunk a day before Christmas Eve. Now one of my first things was trying to finish dressing a woman Dee passed out. I don't have an I.D. yet, and my driving skills before this were of a few times backing out of the driveway for my Dad and driving in a field fucking my Aunt's ass. Oops, co-driving. We are less than twenty minutes' drive from the house full of non-drinkers.

I leave the shine under the steps for the next party, but better ideas exist than having it in the truck ride home. Dee is happy; she sings, " We get into town just blocks away from home, " and we get pulled over by a police car. Now under weird things, it was her ex from high school, and he did not ask for my I.D. hell, I'm over eighteen; I get my I.D. after the driving class in a few months. I looked twenty-four; I stood six foot two without shoes, I had blue eyes like my Dad. I hit the scales with a beefy one hundred eighty-eight pounds.

Dee says. "Coming from Richard's party."

He knew you; they dated in high school, so he let me take you home after glancing in the truck and checking for booze.

We drove the last few blocks home switching the engine off as I coasted to the parking spot, but Dee had passed out, and you were damn near my size. I must avoid carrying her in the house and getting caught, especially if you start singing again. You sang badly and loud all the way home.

I toss my jacket on you, lock the doors, and sneak back inside. I hear Pops getting up hours later, slip my pants on, snag a glass of water and aspirin, and go out to the truck to get in. I start and drive to the donuts place, not grinding the gears once. I bring coffee and a bear claw out to you, you gulp the coffee down, but the smell of the bear claw makes you gag, and you toss your cookies. I hold your Hair out of your face with the car door open. I got five bucks of donuts for the house. Dee and I have gone for hot donuts for six years; it will cover us on her sleeping in the truck and give Dee half my coffee.

I start the truck to drive, and I ask, "Can you drive yet?''

She says. "No, tell them I let you play grown-up and taught you how to drive.''

I say. "You taught me some need info, Dee."

We got home. I had more hot coffee and two bear claws.

Dee moaned and says. "Her donuts were making her sick to her tummy; she was going to have a lay down.''

I say. "It was probably just morning sickness, her boyfriend, you know.''

Well, that started talk, and they had that talk before, but they did not know about a dented tree and moonshine for the first time with my Aunt. Later after supper, when games and sides are being picked, or T.V. seats picked out, we are still talking on the porch.

Dee says. "Thanks, you kept me out of heaven; my Dad would have killed us both. Now they see I not pregnant in a few weeks, and no one will be wiser.'' Dee winked at me.

We are here till after New Year's Eve and holidays with the family, but I see a cute off-gray V.W. Bug pulls up, and it's my twin cousin Jean or Jeannie Ann Davis. OK, they called us Kissing Cousins; we look alike; we could have been brother and sister. She hugs me, and her brother gets out of the car. We embrace, and we three go in. Jack catches me up, rubbing it in my face that his girlfriend is driving up, and asks if I could drive back with Jean. Jean was a year older than me, but her home life was unlike ours, with no T.V., movies, or sugar health and fitness all the way.

Her life was planned out to the second, home school, college, and law school, become a partner in the firm after ten or twelve years. We were playing Dr. That was goodness a while ago now. How much can I show her and where? I walk out to the backyard, where many plants were used as a liberty garden during the war. An old shed in the back corner is still clean and smells like a garden, but this will work. It needs a candle and a blanket.

It held two mowers and an edger if they were put behind the shed, and a blanket would be an OK spot for more classes.

Getting back to the house, I look up and see Jean; her smile lights up the room; she comes and says."I need a Pepsi.''

This is the South and Coke or Dr. Pepper county; our house has never had the 'P' word. We walk the two blocks to the local store it predates a convince store it started in the thirty's. Like we always do walking we bump our hands. It's what we do when we can't hold hands in public. We have something I'm still determining if it's not just lusting yet. I don't dream or think about you all the time, and she said it was the same with her.

Put us in the same state; we find each other. Put us in the same room, then our endorphins are so high everyone in the room is happy. So tonight if we are lucky, we will make the fire in our loins very happy; if the world burns after, that's OK too.

Walking to the store, Jean says. "You find us a place yet, baby; you know I am on the pill now. If Mom or Dad finds out my life is over, I want more than just playing doctor. I can't take being a kid anymore. I want to feel like a woman.''

I say. "Got us a spot all picked out the old tool shed in the garden. Keep your moans down; we should be good. 12:30 Jean.''

Jean says. "I had a chance to lose it at a party last month, but the guy did not treat me like he cared, as you did, or make me feel anywhere as near as special as you do.''

The day dragged for me; having four hours of sleep will do it. Then, we went to see the fireman's training school with my Grandfather, Jean, my Dad, and a carload of the younger kids. We had a full tour; the kids got to play on the trucks; my Dad and Pops, talked to the director. Finally, my Dad told me I would attend the Fire school this summer, and they gave me a textbook to study.

Jean asked. "If she could apply for fire school?''

They say. "Well, they said a woman firefighter?

They laughed at her; please, a girl's place was barefoot with a kid and in the kitchen.'' And worse things they said made me sad to be a man. But, unfortunately, it's the 70's not enough of us have learned to speak up to the man yet.

I am sorry it's not even 1974 yet. Jean looked at me; my heart broke for her.

I say. "This is not over," I whisper to Jean standing close my hand touching your arm.

12