The Family Glory Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,384 Followers

"What.....she saw it. Shit, she sucked on it," John said, looking up to the door leading into the house for fear his voice might be heard by their mother.

"I said the same thing. I did promise I would look though," Erica said as she prided herself on her quick comeback. She knew he would not deny her this request since it meant him getting laid this week, and possible loss of a blowjob on Friday night.

"Right now?" John replied as he looked up again at the door.

"I have an idea."

Erica got up and moved to the other side of the car. The car now blocked any view of her or John. She knew that this way she could get John to ease down about possibly getting caught.

"Here, roll towards me now."

John complied and turned himself around and slid back under the car. Erica was soon met with the waist end of her brother as the other half still lay under his car.

"I can't see you though," John said abruptly as Erica was already unbuttoning his jeans.

"Just do what you need to do," Erica said as she felt anxious about pulling his soft prick out for freedom.

John once again replied to Erica as she now began to unzip his fly, "But I am just about done."

"Just lay there and look busy."

Erica felt his bulge while running her hand across his underwear. It was only briefly before she pulled them down to fish out her brother's soft flesh monster. Once it was before her, Erica felt her heart skip a beat.

Erica noted to herself that John's dick looked soft and harmless. The soft feel of his skin made her hormones race with desire though. Erica's imagination was wild with kinky thought of how much cum came out, and the taste of it. She knew it was salty and bitter, but only because she was told so.

Slowly Erica ran her finger up and down her brother's shaft. The sensation of it growing only added fuel to her fire as she felt her pussy swelling with need. John's erection was growing fast as she stroked it more and more.

The door opened and Erica quickly looked up to see her mother. She did not see her, and she knew it was ok. "I am going to the store; I should be back in a few hours. Tell your sister she needs to get the rest of her chores done."

"Shit, she almost saw us," John cried out as the door closed.

"We are fine."

John slid out from the car and stood before Erica. "I told you she was close by. We almost got caught."

Erica was on her knees still and noticed John did not pull up his pants. His hard erection stood only a foot away from her. She looked around quickly before committing her mouth to its target.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" John moaned as Erica instantly attached her mouth to his dick.

Erica felt the similar sensation of John's thick member slide into her eager mouth. It was heaven as she instantly felt her own sex moisten from the hard feeling of John inside her mouth. Her hands went to his hips as she guided her mouth further down on his shaft.

There was no wall and no anonymity now, as Erica knew she was going to have to finish her brother's cock off. The knowledge that his entire load was going to be shot off into her mouth only made the experience that much more taboo.

Erica felt her brother's hard cock pulse now as it reached its full strength in her mouth. Sliding back and forth, Erica swirled her tongue underneath his shaft and then back to the head. As John's prick pulsed each time Erica moved her tongue, she slid it further down her throat. Only when Erica felt she could not go any further, she slid back and tried again.

The soft moans from John only brought Erica more pleasure. She was moaning a little herself but was muffled by John's prick sliding in and out of her mouth. Erica's mouth was producing a generous amount of spit as she began sliding back and forth on his shaft at a furious rate. She knew he could bust his nut at any time now.

Erica felt his body tighten and his cock throb. It was then that she prepared herself for the moment her mouth was going to be flooded with sperm. She had it in her head that she was going to swallow whatever came out of his cock too. Erica wanted desperately to rub her now swollen clit as she felt her brother's dick jerk and swell in her mouth.

When John's moan was deep and loud, Erica just held her mouth on the tip of his prick. With one hand she stroked his spit covered shaft forcing him to burst. The first blast of his landed on her tongue and sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body. The tingling sensation of an orgasm was only intensified by the second and more concentrated spurt of cum.

Erica did not gag like she feared, but savored the bitter salty taste. It was not bad at all, and the knowledge that it was her brother's sperm only made Erica want more. She was not denied her need as another spurt of cum hit the roof of her mouth. The more John's convulsing prick climaxed, the more Erica felt her pussy contract with its own pleasure.

Erica wasted no time in swallowing John's sperm as more continued to dribble out from the tip of his cock. Erica stopped stroking him, and began to slide back and forth on him slowly. John in turn moaned from all of this.

"Oh my god...you sucked me off. I can't believe you did it."

"What? I sucked you twice before and you said nothing. Now it's a problem?" Erica replied as she stood up.

With an apologetic tone, John replied almost stuttering his reply, "No...no. It's just that I did not think you wanted to is all."

Erica smiled as she adjusted her shirt that managed to slide up on her. "I hope so. I also hoped it felt really good."

"It did. Holy shit it felt good."

"Thanks. Now you can't say anything about Thursday night."

Erica walked out making sure she showed her ass to her brother. She knew the tight sweatpants she was wearing showed every curve of her ass. She was wondering the whole time if his eyes were on her ass or the thought of getting a blowjob from his sister.

Erica knew she had a few chores to do, but her need to get off was stronger. Erica detoured to her room to rub her clit and recall the sensation of having John's cock explode in her mouth. It was not long before she got changed and went downstairs to finish up some work.

Erica was doing the dishes when her mom got home. She was glad she remembered to change clothes not to get her mother's attention.

The rest of the night Erica tried to focus on school work, but her mind continued to drift. It was only at the end of the night that she offered herself some relief with another session of masturbation.

The next day at school, Alice and Brandy were once again talking about Friday night. Brandy was true to her word and made no mention about the secret Sunday interlude. Alice was more interested in next Friday than reading the smiles and smirks Brandy was giving Erica.

As much as Erica wanted to fool around with Brandy again, she had it in her mind that giving her brother head was much more taboo and kinky. Her girl on girl action was something almost every girl experienced.

Brandy texted Erica a few times trying to bring up what they did, and Erica smiled texting back how she enjoyed it too. Brandy spoke about doing it again on Saturday, and Erica was once again agreeing to it. This time Erica would go to Brandy's house where they would be undisturbed.

Erica knew that John worked Monday night, and she was not going to dress up to entice him. She figured she could get her work done so she could play with him on Tuesday. She just had to make sure he would not go to his friend's house or someplace else.

Making sure she did not sound interested, Erica asked John if he was going to be home Tuesday night. He asked why, and Erica already had an answer set up for him. Erica texted back that she wanted to borrow his car and mom worked late on Tuesday night.

John texted back, that he would let her borrow the car because he owed her. Erica smiled knowing that he was going to owe her again. She thought about what she was going to do, and knew that she had to know what it would feel like inside of her.

Erica got through the day and was home texting Brandy. Erica continued to ask her about the sensation she felt when it happened. Brandy continued to reply with just smiley faces. Erica knew that she was not going to tell her so she could feel it herself.

Erica finally broke down and researched it online. She found some girls did not even feel it, and some say they felt every spurt. Erica was now wondering if it was the guy, or the girl that determined what it felt like.

Erica had some spare time, and wanted to masturbate, so she found a site dedicated to gloryholes. Erica did not realize that she found a secret fetish she never knew about. The whole time she spent rubbing her pussy was when she was watching a girl suck off some stranger. The best was when the girl was getting fucked by the guy.

Tuesday could not go fast enough as Erica waited to get home. She planned for John to be home after her, and for him to be in his room. Erica then planned she would reward him before borrowing his keys. The only change was that John would not get a blowjob as a reward, but get laid instead.

At the end of Tuesday Erica was quick to head home and get herself ready. It took all the courage she had not to tell Brandy what was happening even when she drove her home. To Erica it was the secret she needed to keep. She knew Brandy expressed interest in finding out who the mysterious guy was. She even made the comment about dating him.

Erica took a quick shower to prepare herself for what was going to happen. The second thoughts of what she was going to do started to creep in. Erica realized that she was about to allow her brother's dick to penetrate her. The worst part was her fantasy about feeling him spurt his semen inside her.

Erica dressed in a miniskirt with nothing else under it. Her top was so tight every curve of her breasts showed. Her nipples were visible without even the hint of excitement either. She knew she could turn any head that saw her dressed like this.

The second thoughts were weighing heavy on Erica as the time ticked close to her brother's appearance. He was going to be home soon, and she was having serious doubts now. Erica accounted for the glory hole as messing around. Something that she did without regard to who it really was. Her openly spreading her legs for him to fuck her was something different.

Erica knew it was wrong now and just decided that she would either suck him off again, or allow him to eat her out. Erica reassured herself that oral pleasure was nothing serious, just fooling around.

John was walking up the stairs calling for her, and Erica knew that she was going to just settle for giving her brother head. It was the best course of action, and she could always masturbate about her forbidden fantasy later.

John walked in with his keys in hand. The sight of Erica made him almost drop his keys. "Where are you going tonight looking like that?"

"You like how I look?" Erica asked as she walked over to her brother.

"You look like your some sort of prostitute."

"Really? You think it's too revealing?" Erica replied. She knew he was going to admit yes, and then she planned to admit he liked getting head and would want more.

"Fuck yeah. I can see your tits popping out."

Erica smiled knowing that he was looking right at her tits. Although they were C cups, and not as big as Brandy's D cups, her breasts perfectly fit her body. "Are you getting excited from looking at me?"

"What.... are you serious? No," John gave his look of denial as he stuttered a little.

"Prove it. I know you just got hard looking at my tits."

"You want me to prove it?" John answered as he gave a concerned look.

"Yes. Prove it. I want you to pull your dick out and prove to me that you did not get hard," Erica said as she gave a disconcerted look.

"Now? Are you serious?" John said as he looked confused.

"Yes. Pull out your dick and show me," Erica said again pushing the issue.

John did not say anything and proceeded to unbuckle his belt. The moment Erica realized she was getting her way she moved in closer.

When Erica spotted John's underwear she was already on her knees waiting for the moment his male member would come into her view. Her heart began to thump hard as she knew it was moments away that she would take his cock in her mouth once again. Just remembering the sensation of it spurting its contents only made her desire it more.

"Are you going to give me head again?"

"If you pull it out, I will," Erica said as she moved within inches of him. She was just a head move away from being able to take his dick into her mouth.

Erica watched as John finished pulling his cock out. She had to admit he was right as the soft member flopped out in front of her. It did not stay out for long as Erica lifted it up and took it into her warm mouth. It was there that the familiar feeling of sucking his dick returned.

The soft, fleshy feel of John's cock was only a fading moment as Erica felt it enlarge right in her mouth. Moving down on his shaft as it grew made her own pussy tingle with pleasure. The knowledge that his cock would be rock hard drove her to take him deep while she could.

Sliding back again, Erica felt the hardness of John's member. It was at full strength as Erica began moving her mouth back and forth. Remembering to use her tongue, she swirled around the head before sliding it down to the base.

Erica pulled John's thick cock out of her mouth completely as she just wanted to see it fully erect and to lick the length of it. As she felt the tip leave her mouth she gazed at the sheer sight of his big dick and marveled at how just sucking it made her pussy quiver. The moment ended and her tongue was sliding back and forth on the underside of the base.

Erica did not lick long before swallowing it back again. She tried to deep throat and got almost halfway before coming back. Back and forth she went making sure her tongue hit the tip of his cock.

The moans her brother was giving off only made her go faster. Erica was more than happy to allow John to thrust in her mouth a little more. She even allowed her mouth to stay open for a few thrusts as John slid in and out himself.

Erica adjusted her knees and moved away letting John's prick flop out of her mouth.

"Can I see your tits? Would you mind letting me see them while you do it?" John asked softly as Erica adjusted herself.

Erica knew the thin line in her mind was fading, and showing her breasts was just another part to fall away. She walked over to the bed and stripped completely. She realized there was no use hiding anything now.

"Is this what you want to see?"

John was looking straight down at Erica's perfectly trimmed bush. She saw that he was unimpressed with her tits as he gawked right at her honey pot. "You want to see more of my pussy?"

"If that's ok with you," John answered before finally looking up to see Erica's nicely shaped breasts.

Erica lay on the bed and opened her legs. Her heart was pounding fast and hard as she realized that her pussy was spread wide open for him. She just thought that he might like to play around and maybe lick her. To Erica it was more of just fooling around, and nothing serious.

"Here, come lick it."

Erica was smirking as she figured she could get some pleasure out of this whole deal. Erica planned on John making her pussy orgasm a few times, and then she would finish him off. When John knelt in front of her, she knew that her pussy was going to get licked again, and now wondered if Brandy was going to be better.

Erica opened her eyes immediately as John's tongue swiped across her clit and down to her cunt hole. It went up again before swirling around her sensitive love button. Down again his tongue went as a loud unexpected moan came out.

"Ohhhh, fuckkkk. That feels good."

John seemed to hit every spot Erica loved with his tongue. Erica moaned again from the sheer pleasure of feeling his hot mouth on her sex. Each time his tongue went up and down her wet pussy lips she let go another soft moan. Each time his tongue flicked her clit, she felt her cunt hole tighten from delight.

Erica knew she was wet, and when his fingers slipped into her it confirmed her need for more. "Oh fuck.....that feels good."

John had his tongue sliding up and down her wet pussy lips, sucking as he came close to her clit. With his fingers pushing in and out, Erica felt like she was being fucked and eaten out at the same time.

Erica felt her pussy overcome with pleasure and tighten each time an orgasm washed over her. She knew she needed more and began bucking her hips, trying to get more of her brother's fingers in her needy twat.

John pulled his mouth away as Erica was grinding harder than she realized. "Fuck, you really need to fuck."

Erica wanted more. Her brain could only think about getting off and anything put inside her would do. She instinctively just called out without even a though about what she was asking for. "Fuck me.....oh damn just fuck me."

Thinking John would just shove his fingers inside of her, Erica paused as she saw him stand up. His cock was in full view now as she began to have a moment of clarity. He was going to stick his fat cock in her and fuck her. Erica wanted to call out and stop him, but her pussy swelled with desire and demanded a fucking.

The instant moment she felt him slide his cock head past her love pedals she realized that things were going to be forever different. His thick monster was filling her love canal up easily as her wet pussy accepted it.

Erica looked right at her brother. "Ohhh fuck....oh fuck. It's so fucking big in me!"

When Erica felt her love hole completely filled with her brother's shaft, she was powerless to stop the immense feeling of pleasure it was giving her. Her slick hole seemed ready to be fucked as she felt no resistance from him slipping deeper.

John paused as Erica gave a look of fear and pleasure. "You ok?"

"Oh...yes....yes....fuck me," Erica cried out as she felt her twat clench from the feeling of fullness inside of her.

John began a steady pumping rhythm as his member filled every crevice of Erica's love tunnel. She felt nothing like this before, and every time he pushed in the walls of her twat clenched around it. The more he thrust, the more wetness her sex produced. It began to make a sloshing noise the faster John thrusted.

The more John buried his man muscle in her, the more Erica knew that she was forever going to want more. There was no turning back now, and she just thought about how this was going to end. She knew all too well the dangers of fucking bareback, but her body craved the ending that filled her lustful thoughts.

Erica could feel the swollen cock of her brother push near her cervix, and had no idea if he was ready to finish or that his cock was just that hard. Her pussy was taking his prick so fast now that all sense of time faded away between the waves of pleasure she felt.

John paused just for a moment leaving his throbbing member deeply nestled inside her sister's cunt. "I am close. You want to stop so you can suck me?"

Erica thought about the feeling she desired and knew that it was about to happen. There was no use holding back now. "It's ok....it's ok. Just cum in me"

John once again began thrusting after Erica gave him the ok. Erica grabbed onto his muscular arms, pulling him closer to him for fear that he would try to pull away.

The feeling of his bloated balls slapping against her body only added to the knowledge that he was going to finish inside of her. She knew that in a moment the contents of his heavy balls would be plastering the inside of her pussy hole, trying to find their way to her nestled egg.

Erica tried to gauge how long it was going to be before he erupted inside of her, and with each thrust her brother was giving her she thought about what it was going to feel like to be inseminated. She knew that the tip of his cock was easily pushing past any barrier that might hold it back from hitting its intended target.

Jay626
Jay626
2,384 Followers