The Family Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, let her have her fun. God knows we did, didn't we?"

////

Ben led Natty into his apartment. It was a one bedroom with a small kitchen, couch and tv in front of it.

Ben kissed Natty and her eyes lit up with fireworks. Sure she'd been kissed before when she lost her virginity but this guy felt and tasted different.

He led her to his bed where they both began making out for what seemed like hours but was only fifteen minutes. She got on top of him, his hard 8" dick pressing against her pussy.

"I'm not on birth control."

"Don't worry, I got you covered." He said pulling out a condom from his nightstand drawer.

He put it on as Natty laid on her back, lifting and spreading her legs.

"Oooh, shit that feels good. You're so big, take it slow."

"Don't worry babe, I won't hurt you."

Ben slowly began pushing into Natty's clean shaven pussy. She felt so full and he felt she was so tight. He was betting she hadn't been fucked in a long time and he was right.

He was finally all the way in and slowly he drew his penis out. Back in and out slowly in a sawing motion of joy and lust. He pulled back out and had her suck on him for more lubrication. Then he thrust back in a little harder.

"Yes! Do that again!"

Thrust and thrust again he did for several more minutes. He began sucking on her tits and flicking her nipples in his mouth. She cooed.

"I'm so close, I'm so close. Pinch my nipples babe!"

Ben did as commanded and soon felt her squirt and squeeze on his cock. He thrust five more times and spurt into his condom.

He made her lick his dick clean.

"Ben you were amazing but fuck I've got to get back to my bungalow before they come searching for me. Promise me this won't be our last time?"

"I promise. You have my number."

Natty slowly crept out of his apartment and rode the elevator down.

She walked into the bungalow where Chester was asleep on the couch. Shannon was taking a shower and didn't notice her daughter close the door to her room.

Shannon came out of the bathroom and looked at Chester smiling. What a happy family and what a trip it's been so far.

What will tomorrow bring?

12