The Family Orgy Truth Dare

Story Info
The family orgy.
759 words
3.7
56k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The family orgy

Hello friends, I had one sex experience with my some family and a few others.

It was the New Year of 2020; I am 20; I have two older brothers (21 and 23) and two twin sisters (22) Everyone except for me was in a relationship, but we were allowed to invite over a plus one for the party that night.

One of the sister's (Jen) boyfriends couldn't make it. My parents left for a party too, so we were alone. Me wanting the party to get sexual, suggested truth or dare the 21-year-old Jake, who had a girlfriend 20 Lizzy. She instantly said yes. So Jake agreed and then Tom (23) and then Tina (his girl) and then the sisters and Joan (other sister's boyfriend). We got in a circle and began playing.

Originally we played that if you didn't take a dare, you had to kiss someone but everyone kissed their boy/girlfriend so instead Joan suggested strip truth or dare. Around 30 minutes later, I'm in my shorts and boxers, surrounded by a bunch of half-naked girls and their naked boyfriend.

Lizzy was topless and only had a skirt, so she was sitting on Jake's lap hugging him, hiding her boobs. Tina was short but had huge boobs and all she was wearing was a bra and panties. She hid nothing because Tom was entirely naked. Tina was rubbing his thigh.

Andrew rarely turned down a dare, so he was only missing his shirt, and Joan was fully naked. Jen was almost naked wearing a shirt with no bra and thong so she whispered to me "hey, if this goes south, and I end up getting naked, can I sit on your lap like Lizzy and Jake?"

"Sure" just as she said that I got a boner. All I was wearing was sweatpants and underwear.

"Good, cause I'm about to crank this party up and will probably get targeted by everyone. Alright Lizzy, pull down Jake's underwear and give him a blowjob. If you refuse, take off your bra and panties."

Lizzy didn't even consider it. She stripped naked and went back to sitting on Jake's lap.

Then she dared Jen the same date but on me, Jen stripped fully nude, then sat like Lizzy on my lap. Her boobs felt amazing, and I fought the urge to get erect. Then I dared to suck on Jen's tits for a full minute. I looked at Jen and she gave me the OK. I had never even kissed a girl before that night. Then I dared Andrew to stand up for the next 3 rounds. He couldn't cover Joan. Then Joan picked me I said the truth.

"Would you have sex with any girl in this room if asked, if you don't answer two articles of clothing?" I stripped naked? But as I sat down, I realized that a naked girl was just about to sit on my lap.

My cock sprung straight up. And Jen slid right onto it. She gave a little yelp, and a little surprised face, but said nothing. I looked around. Everyone was watching then Tom, said "why are we even putting this off? Everyone strip, let's have some fun."

All hell broke loose. Everyone originally fucked those partners, but then it became anything goes. At one point, Andrew was both pussy fucking Jen as she ate out Joan, who kissed her boyfriend. But just as things are getting good, our parents walk in. We all stare at them in horror, but they don't even look surprised.

They said that once they get changed, they would join us. They went upstairs and undressed and came down and showed us how to do it right. At one point, I got to have sex with my mom. She was always extremely sexy to me. My dad stood behind me, showing me how to move my hips but not interfering.

I had sex with 5 different girls that night. The next morning, Jen called me into her shower because she wanted another taste. Mom also started wearing only underwear around the house and said we could fuck her whenever we wanted (dad said the same thing to our sisters). Nowadays, I'll go into the kitchen for breakfast and see her ass, then just savagely fuck her out of nowhere. Or I will walk in on dad fucking Joan or Jen and join in. Also, sometimes instead of the game night, we will have a family orgy just so we can all have fun.