The Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing completely naked before him now, her brilliantly formed body never ceased to amaze him, or arouse him. She gave him a look as to say, 'what are you waiting for.' He started taking off his own clothes looking over at the open bedroom door.

"Shouldn't we close that?" He asked pulling down his pants.

"Nah, it's fine. We grew up never really closing doors in our house. Besides, I didn't take you for the shy type." She teased. He finished undressing and was as naked as she was. They filled their eyes with one another's forms and kissed madly. She put her hand to his now throbbing prick. She jerked it a few times. He looked back over at the door.

"Expecting someone?" She asked, ever the smart ass.

"I'm just worried someone might see." He explained.

"So, let them. That open door hasn't stopped me from fucking in this room, in the past."

"Your mom said that we should probably hold off." Sean was doing his best to get off on the right foot with Freya's family. He didn't think it would look too good, if less than an hour after meeting everyone, he was caught balls deep in their daughter. She sighed, bored of how safe he was playing things.

"First, Mother said not to fuck after our sleep. She said nothing about before it. Secondly, when have I ever listened to anyone about when I can fuck? And thirdly, my Mother right at this very moment probably has my Father's cock in her mouth as we speak. So, darling I really wouldn't worry about anything that was said." She sensed his trepidation, knowing he wanted to be on his best behavior. She Rubbed his chest with her free hand in soothing motion.

"Look what she said in the kitchen, she was just kidding. Where do you think I get it from? Everything's going fine. Believe me." She kissed him. A reassuring kiss. He gives her an evil eye and a smirk.

"So, just how often did you fuck with that door open?" He pushes his cock into her belly to show her how excited he was.

"Very often." She smiled.

"And you'd have to sneak them in through the window?" He probed further.

"Almost never actually. I always brought them home through the front door. Sometimes I would even declare to my parents 'I'm going to fuck this young man'." Sean's mind was blown away when he heard that. He moved around the room, taking it in. Looked at her again, another evil grin.

"Where are your toys?" She smiled at him again and made for a box under the bed, pulling it onto the mattress. Butt plugs, vibrators, pornos, lubes handcuffs, condoms, dildos and ball gags. A treasure trove of goodies. It excited Sean as he looked through the box.

"If there are any dried juices on dildos and vibrators, they probably belong to my sister. She uses them when she gets bored of her own." Sean by pure instinct brought one up to his nose and smelled, and then to his mouth and tasted. She gave him a look - 'how did I know you'd do that!'

"Can we fuck now? My pussy needs your cock." She got into her old bed and he joined her, putting the box of sex toys on the floor. There was something Sean felt ritualistic about this, fucking a woman in the bed she grew up in as a girl. He knew she had fucked probably dozens of guys in this bed, but still, he looked at the coming fuck, more as a ceremony of sorts. To end with him filling Freya's beautiful tight, wet, pussy to the brim with his hot load of cum.

She opened herself up for him, spreading her legs. His cock was rock hard and her cunt was glistening wet. He put the head of his steaming prick at the mouth of her twat and with one quick lunge penetrated her, skewering her pussy around his cock.

She cried out a jolted gasp, for as good as it felt, it always seemed to come as some surprise. He filled her up, totally. He was bottomed out and his balls were resting on her anus. He liked the look on her face, when he would try to get as deep as humanly possible inside her. Poking around. Before starting the piston motion in and out of her. Slow and torturously brutal at first, driving deep with every thrust. But slowly speeding up with quick impels.

Her pants were guttural with the deep drives. Like it was painful, but she fucking loved it and he knew better than to stop. As he got faster, the climax inside her intensified and seemed to come on slowly.

Her face grimaced in an overload of pleasure. He knew he could keep this up all day. He'd once fucked her twelve times in a day. She told him she came thirty times. He could fuck her for as long as he wanted. The longest fuck they ever had was two hours, forty-three minutes. She didn't walk right the rest of the week after that. He was in control.

"Am I the best fuck you ever had?" He demanded.

"Yes, fucking god YES! Please fuck me!"

"Who owns your pussy? Who fucking owns that pussy?!" He grunted and drove into her harder again, rather than fast.

"You fucking do!" She screamed it. She was sweating hard, taking the force to her body. Another throaty scream and she broke out in goosebumps all over. That was her give away; she just came really hard.

"Cum for me daddy! Please fill me up. Please fill up my tight little pussy." She encouraged, sensing his release. He let out a whimper from the gut, as he blew rope after rope of his hot cum into her womb. Flooding her twat with his seed and every time he thinks; how he'd love to impregnate her.

He collapsed onto her as they puffed and panted to regain their composure. They laughed at each other and kissed tenderly. She turned finally, go to sleep. He looked over at the door; wide open and empty, nothing in the frame or corridor. He was left to wonder.

12