The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna and Chris continue settling in to their new house.
8.3k words
4.06
22k
23

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any actual person, alive or dead, is just happenstance.

Author's Notes: This story revolves around cuckolding, both non-consensual and consensual, with the humiliation of the main character. If this type of story is not a fetish you enjoy, please read something else.

The alarm went off, waking both of them up to start their day.

"I hate Mondays," Chris said as he turned off the alarm.

"First day at the new office, maybe it won't be that bad of a day," Donna said as she rolled out of bed.

Chris admired how Donna's large breasts moved inside her nightshirt as she stood. Then, the shirt pulled up as she stretched, exposing her firm ass and the skimpy pink panties she wore.

He moved behind her, cupping her breasts through the shirt and pushing his morning wood against her ass.

"You don't have time," she told him as she pushed his hands away and stepped out of his grasp.

She stopped at the bathroom door and looked back with a sultry smile. "If you wanted to do something, you should have gotten out of bed earlier."

She saw the disappointment on his face as she shut the bathroom door. The memories of last night flooded her mind, causing her to feel guilty about what she had done.

He fucking forced me, She thought angrily, but a large part of her mind told her that she had at least let, if not wanted, it to happen. She was also hurt and mad at Chris for not realizing what was happening and stopping it.

Donna fell into her morning routine to get away from the conflicting emotions and thoughts, making breakfast for both of them while Chris showered and made ready for work.

Chris entered the kitchen to find breakfast on the table and Donna looking out the window.

"Everything ok," he asked, stepping up next to her and looking out the window at the empty street.

"Yeah, everything is ok. I was just thinking," Donna replied, looking at Chris briefly before again looking outside.

He could see the conflict in Donna. He asked, hoping she would tell him about what happened last night. Thoughts about his wife getting used by a stranger had him hard again.

He moved behind her and wrapped his arms around Donna. She melted into his embrace before she stiffened and pulled away, and walked to the table.

Chris was a little hurt that she rebuffed his attempt to hold her again, but he could tell something was bothering her.

Donna wanted to tell Chris what had happened last night, but she didn't know how he would take it.

She was confused on why she had just let Ralph do what he wanted with her without permission, just ordering her around. But she couldn't deny that just thinking about what had happened was causing her nipples to harden and her cunt to get wet.

"Just the stress of the move, I guess," she told him, glancing in his direction. "I have never been this far away from my family before."

Donna sat down at the table and started putting jelly on her toast. "Come on, babe, your food is getting cold, and you will need to leave before long."

Chris sat down across from her and picked up his silverware. He was disappointed that Donna hadn't told him what had happened last night, but since he wasn't supposed to know about it, he decided to let it go for now.

They ate in silence, each lost in their thoughts. When finished, Chris put his dishes in the sink.

"Don't worry about washing them. I will do the dishes in a little while after I finish unpacking some more of the kitchen." Donna told him as she started cleaning off the table.

"Thanks for breakfast, dear," he told her as he tried to kiss her. But, instead, she turned her face, so instead of kissing her on the lips, he got her cheek.

Donna had panicked when Chris went to kiss her. She still hadn't cleaned up or brushed her teeth yet. "Sorry, babe, I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

"No worries, I have to run," he told her, wondering if the real reason was last night. He glanced at his watch and grabbed his backpack. Then, he rushed out the door.

Donna sat down at the table for a few minutes before cleaning the kitchen, gazing off into space as she replayed last night over and over again in her mind.

Reliving last night is getting me nowhere, she thought as she forced herself to get up and clean up the dishes from breakfast.

She spent the subsequent half-hour unpacking things in the kitchen when someone started knocking on the side door. She saw Ralph looking at her through the glass side door when she rounded the corner. He smiled when he saw her and waited with his arms crossed for her to answer the door.

Ralph was wearing a flannel shirt and jeans today, and with his rugged looks and short beard, he reminded Donna of a lumberjack.

What the hell is wrong with me. Donna thought that Ralph had to be twenty years older than her in his mid-forties, and he is not my type, so why am I drawn to him?

Donna started shaking and warped her arms around herself as she slowly walked over to the door.

Donna opened the door slightly. "Sorry Ralph, Chris isn't here, and I don't think you should be here right now."

"Like what you think matters to me slut" Ralph said as he pushed past her into the house.

"What the fuck!" Donna shouted as she stumbled a little as the door pushed her aside.

Ralph turned and just looked at her. The reminder of what they had done last night caused her to blush and get angry.

"Now you listen here, you smug son of a bitch. What happened last night wasn't my fault, and it won't happen again. Now get out of my house before I call the police," she yelled at him, pointing at the door.

"You aren't calling anyone slut, or you would have done it last night. Chris was right there, and you didn't say a word, so don't start threatening me now."

He shut the door and grabbed her by her arm, pulling her behind him as he walked towards the living room.

"Hey, let me go, asshole!" Donna told him as she struggled to get loose from his grip.

Ralph ignored her and kept walking, dragging her down the short hall.

"Let's go into the living room. I have something to show you before we talk about how things are going to be from now on."

Ralph pulled her after him until they were in front of the loveseat. He then pushed her backward before walking over to the tv and turning it on. Then, he did something on his phone and started casting a video onto the tv.

It was from last night and clearly showed her giving Ralph a blowjob in the living room. Ralph let the video run for a few seconds before stopping on a scene that showed Donna with several inches of his cock buried in her mouth.

Donna was in shock. I had no idea he recorded that, she thought, looking at the still image on the screen.

"Doesn't look like you had any problems when you blew me last night slut," he told her, looking down as she crouched on the loveseat, trying to understand what was happening to her life.

"Fucking answer me bitch, did you have a problem blowing me last night?"

"You made me," Donna said with tears rolling down her face.

"I may have forced the issue, but you went along willingly slut."

Donna thought about what he said and realized it was partially true. Being forced to be a slut was one of her darkest fantasies. However, she never told anyone, not even her husband. He was too gentle with her, making love instead of fucking her.

"I didn't want to do it," she told him, but even she realized it wasn't compelling.

"I think you wanted it, slut," he told her while reaching for her phone.

"Hey, give me that!" she managed to get out as she tried to grab the phone back.

Ralph silenced her with a look, causing her to fall back onto the loveseat. He went through her contacts, occasionally glancing at her.

"What are you doing?" she demanded as she stood and reached for her phone again.

"None of your fucking business bitch" he told her before pushing her back onto the loveseat.

She cried as she sat there as he went through her phone, wondering what he was doing. Finally, after several minutes he tossed the phone to her, laughing as she looked at her message history.

He had added a new phone number and had sent information on several of her contacts to that number.

"Daddy?" she asked, looking at the new contact he had added, "who the fuck is that?"

"Watch your language, little girl. That's my number. So this is how things are going to go. If you don't knock your shit off and start acting as you want me around, I will send the video of you blowing me to your husband, dad, mom, sister, etc. You get what I am saying bitch?"

Not knowing that Chris already knew and hadn't done anything about it and terrified that he would send the video to her family, she realized that she didn't have a choice right now.

"What do you mean by acting as you want me around?"

Ralph knew he had her by looking at her body language, and just like yesterday, her submissive nature would allow him to have a lot of fun using her.

"Whatever I tell you to do slut, you do it, without any questions," he told her with a grin.

Donna didn't like what he was alluding to. But, she was also having a hard time admitting that being forced to do something sexual by someone she didn't like excited her more than anything else had in her life.

"Doesn't look like I have many choices," she replied, looking down.

"There is always a choice, but the cost of not following directions might be steeper than you can afford."

Ralph watched her face as she worked through what he had told her. "Enough wasting time slut, strip," he commanded.

Donna looked at him briefly, trying to find a way out of the command, before she slowly removed her top and pulled down her sweats.

While she was distracted, Ralph set his phone next to the TV and started recording.

Donna paused, standing there in her panties and matching bra, hoping this was enough.

"What the fuck are you waiting on, slut? Get your fucking clothes off!" Ralph demanded, stepping closer to her.

Donna could feel tears falling as she unfastened her bra, dropping it onto the pile of clothes on the loveseat. Then, realizing Ralph watched her like a predator, she pulled her panties down and placed them in a heap.

She tried to cover her cunt and breasts with her hands.

"Get your fucking hands down!" Ralph told her, reaching out and grabbing her neck, and pulling her away from the loveseat.

"Hey!" Donna exclaimed as he moved her body around by her neck.

Donna reached for his forearms before slowly dropping her hands to her sides and standing motionless as Ralph let her go. She could feel the tears falling onto her large breasts as she silently cried.

Ralph walked around her like a little kid, admiring his new toy. He ran his hands up the curve of her ass, causing her to shake at his touch. He enjoyed this part most, breaking in a new sub.

"Knock the fucking tears off," he told her. He watched her as her breasts rose and fell. Then, reaching out, he grabbed her nipples, pulling and twisting them, causing her to whimper.

Pulling a little harder until her breasts formed a cone off her chest, he watched as she fought with herself, torn between wanting to grab his hands and obeying his instructions.

"On your knees bitch," he told her. Then, satisfied with her obeying, he let her breasts fall back to her chest.

Part of Donna hated the way he was talking to her, but that part wasn't in control right now. She found herself sinking to her knees in front of Ralph.

"What are you waiting for? Pull my fucking cock out and start sucking it, slut," he said, watching the beautiful wife kneeling before him.

Donna reached out with shaking hands to unzip his shorts. Going inside, she grabbed his semi-hard cock and pulled it out. Taking a deep breath, she pulled it towards her face.

She gently kissed the head, tasting Ralph's precum before putting the head into her mouth and licking it. Then, she leaned forward, taking more of his cock into her mouth.

Ralph let her work his cock for a few minutes before he ordered her, "Take the fucking cock down your throat, slut."

Donna tried to get more in, but it kept hitting the back of her throat, causing her to gag. Finally, Ralph decided to fix the problem and grabbed two handfuls of her long hair. As his dick hit the back of her mouth, he pulled her forward by her hair, forcing his cock into her throat.

Donna felt like her scalp was on fire as Ralph pulled hard on her hair. Afraid he would rip it out, she kept swallowing until his cock entered her throat. She was gagging and unable to breathe as more cock was forced into her throat.

Ralph pulled her hair away from himself until only the tip of his cock was in her mouth, letting her catch her breath before slowly driving forward, getting almost all of his cock into her throat. He kept moving her head back and forth until she could take the entire thing.

He settled into a rhythm, fucking Donna's face, watching as saliva and precum dripped out of the corners of her mouth, covering her breasts.

"Keep fucking me with your face bitch," Ralph told her as he dropped her hair and reached down for her nipples.

Nothing better than face fucking a slut while twisting her nipples, he thought.

Like last night, Donna found herself turned on by being made to suck off Ralph. She found herself licking the head each time she pulled back and forcing herself down hard, slamming her face into his pelvis as she fully impaled her face on his cock.

Her legs spread, and her hands slipped down to start fingering her cunt, trying desperately to cum.

"Get your fucking hands out of your cunt, slut!" Ralph told her. "This isn't about you. It's about you sucking the cum out of my balls."

He twisted her nipples hard to emphasize his point, pulling up on her breasts. The pain startled Donna, who pulled her fingers out of her cunt and reached for her aching nipples.

"Put your fucking hands behind your head, slut," Ralph told her as he continued tormenting her nipples.

Donna wanted the pain to stop, so she compiled, putting her hands behind her head.

Ralph noticed that she had not slowed down fucking her face during the exchange and that the floor under her ass was getting wet from all the juice leaking out of her cunt.

As he got closer to cumming, Donna could feel his cock get larger. The part of her that was getting off on the abuse wanted to taste his cum. The other part was screaming for Donna to get away, but that part was lost in the lust running through her body.

As Ralph came, sending blasts of cum into her throat, he pulled savagely on her large nipples, causing Donna to cum as well, soaking the hardwood floor beneath her ass as her body spasmed.

Ralph let go of her nipples after he stopped shooting cum down Donna's throat.

"I didn't tell you that you could cum, slut" he told her as he stepped back. As his cock slipped out of her mouth, it left a rope of cum and saliva between his cock and her lips.

Donna collapsed onto the floor, laying in the cum she had shot there.

While she was recovering, Ralph picked up his phone and panned it around, showing Donna lying spent on the floor.

"Get your ass up off the floor slut and clean up this mess," he told her, prodding her hip with his shoe.

Donna pulled her thoughts together and started to stand up. She was going to grab a towel from the bathroom.

She made it to her feet before Ralph asked, "Where the fuck are you going slut? I told you to clean up your mess."

Donna was confused. "I was going to grab a towel from the hamper."

"I never told you to go get a towel. Get your face down there and clean the mess up!"

Donna just stared at him. There was no way she could do what he was telling her.

"Now slut," he demanded.

Seeing he was serious, she sank to her knees, bending forward, and took a tentative lick of the cum on the floor.

She glanced up at Ralph to see if this was what he was talking about. He raised an eyebrow, almost like he asked what was taking so long.

She bent down again and started licking the juice off the floor. She felt so humiliated licking her cum off the floor. The humiliation was feeding the fire that was burning in her cunt still, causing it to start leaking down her legs.

Ralph smiled as he watched Donna licking her cum off the floor. He was standing behind her and noticed her cunt was gaping open and leaking still.

When Donna finished cleaning up her mess, she sat on the floor looking at Ralph. She was waiting on what he wanted her to do next. Part of her that was getting off on the abuse and was hoping that he would fuck her, even though she agonized over breaking her vows any further.

Ralph ignored her and sat on the loveseat.

"Come here, slut," he told her, tapping his knee.

Donna crawled over to him and climbed up onto his lap, laying herself face down across his knees.

"I am going to have to punish you for cumming without permission, slut," he told her as he caressed her tight ass.

"Spread your legs more, good slut. I want you to count out loud for me as I spank you."

Donna didn't know why she was going along with this. Her confusion and arousal warred with each other as she lay there, causing her to be caught by surprise as his hand struck her ass hard.

"Ouch, what the fuck..." she managed before the second spanking hit her other ass cheek.

"Please stop," Donna begged as she started to sob as the pain made it to her brain, cutting through the fog of arousal she felt.

"You better start counting, slut. I won't stop until we get to ten," Ralph said as he struck Donna's ass again.

"Three!" she shouted,

"Sorry, slut. You have to start counting from one," Ralph told her before striking her ass again.

"One!" she said as she felt the fourth blow.

"Two"

Ralph paused, letting her breathing slow some. While he waited, Ralph slid his fingers over her cunt slowly, eliciting a moan from Donna.

Raph could see her engorged clit sticking out of its hood. He lightly ran a finger over it before taking his hand away.

Donna was on fire, the spanking was heating her ass, and while it had hurt initially, it was now turning her on.

Ralph slipped a finger inside her soaking cunt, causing Donna to wiggle a little and her breathing to become labored again.

Leaving his finger inside of her, he struck her ass again.

"Three," Donna said as she felt herself approaching another orgasm.

"Four"

"Five," she said as the next spanking hit her red ass. She was moving around, trying to get more of Ralph's finger inside her cunt.

Ralph sensed that she was close to cumming, so he pulled his finger out and started spanking her harder.

"Six."

"Seven."

"Eight," she was panting and moaning. She desperately wanted to cum, but she didn't have permission.

"Can I cum please?" she begged.

"Is that all you think about?" He teased her.

"No, Yes, I don't know," she said, trying to be honest as she hovered at the threshold of a massive orgasm. The pain of the spanking was blending with the pleasure of his finger in her cunt until the two were the same.

Ralph pushed her off his lap and stood. "Get your slutty ass up there and lay on your back," he told her, pointing to the loveseat.

Donna scrambled off the floor and lay on the loveseat, spreading her legs wide.

Ralph admired the beautiful woman spread out before him, taking in her long blond hair, large breasts, and soaked cunt.

"You have two spankings left. I am going to spank you cunt, slut. If you want to cum, you can after the second spanking hits your cunt. If you don't cum, you stay like this until your husband gets home. Understand?"