The Family Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Lena reminds her brother the perks of having a slut sister.
6.2k words
4.55
16.1k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, I woke up feeling sore and incredibly satisfied. I was a bit embarrassed by what we had done, but I couldn't deny the fact that I had loved every single second of it.

As I stretched lazily in bed, I remembered Daddy and Luke had fucked the living shit out of me, and it was fucking awesome! And remembering how sluttily I had bounced my pussy on both their cocks, I had definitely given them the greatest birthday present ever.

I reached out to my phone and checked my messages. There was a message from my boyfriend, John, but I didn't even bother checking it. I was looking for messages from my favorite studs. Surprisingly, there weren't any texts from either of them. I guess they were still asleep. So, I decided to tease them with a nice little surprise for when they did wake up.

I took a selfie as I lay on the bed, completely topless, with a naughty smile and sent it to our family chat group with the following caption "Happy morning, Daddy and Luke! Your slut is you both already! Xoxo."

I rolled out of bed and took a nice long shower, washing all the cum and stickiness from my pussy. I put on a crop top and a pair of booty shorts and was in the kitchen making some coffee when I heard the keys to the door turning, and Alanah, my roommate, came in.

"I swear! That woman gets crazier and crazier by the day." Alanah muttered as she slammed the door shut and hung her jacket on the coat rack.

"What happened?" I asked, handing her a cup of fresh brewed coffee.

She took a grateful sip from her coffee and sighed. "Oh, nothing new. Just my crazy mom and her sermon about how I am being such a slut because I work at Hooters. God, I can't stand her sometimes!"

I laughed as Alanah rolled her eyes, and we clinked our mugs. Alanah was my best friend since high school. She was like my sister, and she was always complaining about her mom, who disapproved of us working at Hooters. "Did she give you the talk again?"

Alanah snorted and took a seat on the counter stool. "Yep! She said I am going to hell and blah, blah, blah...Same old boring stuff."

I giggled and shook my head. Alanah's mom had this weird notion that girls who work in Hooters are sluts. I mean, Alanah and I are a total sluts, that's definitely true. But working at Hooters had nothing to do with it.

Alanah narrowed her eyes at me when she saw me grinning, "So what got you so happy this morning? I assume the birthday bash was a success?"

I grinned, biting my lip, as I thought of what Dad and Luke did to me last night. "It was definitely the best birthday night for Dad and Luke!"

We continued chatting for some time, and then I decided to take her out shopping to lighten her mood up. We had an amazing day and only returned in the evening. Then while Alanah popped into the shower, I rechecked my phone to see if Daddy and Luke had messaged me.

There were no updates on the family group; this was definitely odd. I tried calling them, but my calls weren't being picked up, so I sent them a message "Hey, guys! Just wanted to thank you both for an amazing night yesterday! Call me back."

***

It had been a week since our birthday fuck, and I had not heard from them. I was a little disappointed and worried. I tried texting and calling them, but there were no updates from them, and they didn't call me back.

I knew they were avoiding me because of our fuckfest last week. It's not like I had a problem with it; I enjoyed it quite a lot. Fucking and sucking my brother and father off was so dirty and raw in its sexual intensity; it was incredibly pleasurable, and I wanted to do it again.

I decided that this silence had gone on long enough, so I went to my brother's house after I got off work at Hooters. I did not call him to give him any warning; I just showed up.

My brother was surprised to see me and acted uneasy around me. He invited me in and told me his girlfriend would be over in about two hours. We made some idle talk for about five minutes before I got tired of it. "Why the hell are you and Dad avoiding me? Don't say you're not, either. Do you regret fucking me?"

"I don't know Lena. We got carried away..." He trailed off.

"I let you both fuck me! I happily sucked you two off. I thought you said I was hot, sexy. You are the one who loved my tits so much you fucked them like a mad man! So what's up? Am I not hot and sexy any more? Have you forgotten what happened?"

My brother sighed and shook his head. "Oh hell no, sis. I think you are fucking hot. It was the best fuck I've ever had, and I think about how Dad and I fucked you; every day when I...."

"When you what? Jack off?" I cut him off. He did not respond, but he didn't have to because his facial expression and blush told me all I needed to know. "Oh, I get it now. You would rather jack off to thoughts of me than fuck me again, is that it?"

Luke blushed even more. "Lena..."

"Why don't you jack off right now?" I smirked and cut him off.

He looked at me and stuttered a bit. "What?"

"Jack off to me. Pull your cock out, and let's see you stroke your cock. Maybe I'll let you fuck me again if you jack off for me." At this point, I stood up, took my sweats off, and stood in front of my brother in my sexy waitress outfit.

I saw my brother's eyes run up from my legs to my 36 DD tits and back to my eyes. I bent over, showing off my tits and asked him, "Don't tell me you don't want to fuck your slutty sister's sweet pussy again!"

He licked his lips, and I saw his jeans tent up with a large bulge. "Come on, pull your cock out! Dad isn't here today, I'll make sure to give your nice big cock all the attention today!", I whispered seductively, leaning forward and giving him a nice peek at my cleavage down my low-cut top.

I looked down at my brother, his eyes were lust filled, and I knew I had him now. I reached out and grabbed his bulging cock through his jeans. "I can feel how hard you are for me! You really like seeing me in this outfit, don't you?"

"Oh yes, sis. That outfit makes you look so fucking hot!" he exclaimed as he reached up and gently cupped my tits with his hand. Like any good slut, I didn't protest; I just closed my eyes and moaned as my brother fondled my tits.

I let him play with my tits for a minute or so before I pulled away. As he watched, I posed for him and slowly began to pull up my crop top just enough to show off my sexy waist to him, "Pull your cock out and show me how you jack off to me."

My brother looked at me with lust and did not argue; he reached down to his crotch and undid his pants. I gulped as I saw my brother's cock again. It was so thick, big, and long.

"Come on then and do it. Jack off for me right now. I want to watch my sweet older brother jack off for his sexy sister." I purred sexily.

My brother quickly grabbed his throbbing red shaft and began to stroke it. I had intended to punish him, but one look at this thick eight-inch cock, and I forgot about his punishment. I remembered how I had sucked that delicious cock on his birthday.

Without saying a word, I just dropped to my knees in front of his cock and opened my mouth, wanting to take his cock into my mouth.

My brother, however, had his own plans to tease me. He shook his head, "Um...no Lena...You did say you wanted to watch me jack off...so sit back and watch me. Don't touch my cock!"

I pouted a little but did what my brother told me. He smiled wickedly at me as he began to stroke his cock faster and faster. I watched as his hand ran up and down his cock; he would slow down, speed up, and squeeze his cock head, enjoying himself.

I looked at him with pleading eyes, but he would just shake his head, smiling devilishly at me. I bit my lip and groaned as I saw pre-cum ooze out of his cock. I began to breathe heavily and squirm around, wishing I could taste his cock. As he watched, I reached down and grabbed my top, and began to take it off when he stopped me. "No, Lena! Stop! Keep your shirt on...I want to cum all over you dressed in your outfit!"

Ok, that was kind of odd, kinky and freaky, but it sounded interesting. "If I can't wash your cum out of my uniform, you are buying me a new one."

"Sure thing, sis." he said, and I watched my brother stroke his cock even faster. Eventually, as he got more and more turned on he started talking dirty to me. "Oh god, your tits are so fucking hot! They are perfect; I love them. I can't wait to cum all over them. I'm going to shoot a nice hot load of cum all over your nice big tits. And then you are going to go home like that."

That was definitely kinky and freaky, but my pussy was getting wet, and I was turned on. My brother got up, and I watched as he brought his cock inches from my face. "Oh yes...you are so hot. I can't believe I have such a hot, sexy sister!"

I wanted to just open my mouth and swallow his cock, but I resisted and just stared at his nice hard cock as he jerked his cock inches from my mouth. "I bet you can't believe you are lucky enough to have a sister that you can jack off in front of. A sister you can fuck and a sister who will swallow."

My brother stroked his cock even faster. "I know, sis! You are definitely one in a million. You are such a fucking sexy slut. You have the best fucking tits ever! Fuck! Look at them! Just look at those big titties!" My brother kept talking dirty and jerking on his cock.

I stayed down on my knees, pushing my tits together and pulling my shirt down just a bit more he could see more of them. His eyes were focused on my tits as he pumped his cock faster and faster, "Lena, your tits are fucking perfect! I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum all over your nice tits!"

Luke took his free hand and pulled my shirt down a bit more, exposing my tits. He began to stroke his cock faster and faster. His hand and fingers were becoming coated with his tasty pre-cum. I was becoming really turned on listening to the sound his hand made going up and down his pre cum covered cock. I wanted to suck my brother off right then and there, but he would not let me. All I could do was stay on my knees and hope when my brother blew his load, I would get some in my mouth, or I would get to suck him dry.

My brother was really getting into it. He stood there with his eyes half closed, stroking his nice hard cock. I could tell he loved the idea of shooting a big load of cum all over my tits. I was getting excited, and my pussy was getting really wet. I couldn't wait for him to cum on me.

"Oh... fuckk.... Oh fuck Lena...open your mouth! I'm gonna cum and blow a nice big cum load all over your fucking sexy, hot tits!" he exclaimed with desire in his voice.

I did exactly as he asked and opened my mouth. I put my tongue out as well and looked up at my brother with slutty desire. I was so hot and turned on; my pussy was so fucking wet, and my pussy juice soaked through the thin material of my underwear. "Come on bro, cum on me. Shoot a big load of cum all over my sexy tits!"

I watched my brother lose himself in his fantasy of jacking off before me, and I couldn't wait for him to cum. Luckily my brother was very horny, filled with lust, so it did not take him long before he was ready to cum. I loved watching my brother's body tense up and then watching him bend at his knees as he got ready to cum. His cock turned bright red, and I actually saw his cock head swell as his hand rocketed up and down his shaft.

"Are you going to cum?" I asked him in a sexy, slutty voice.

"Oh yes...Lena...oh fuck yes... I'm gonna cum all over you!" My brother moaned loudly.

"Come on! Do it! I want to see your cock spew out hot, sticky cum!" I exclaimed, egging him on.

My brother grunted loudly, "Oh fuck...here it is...get ready...here it fucking comes...oh god, yes... take my cum, you slutty little whore!"

He placed his free hand on the top of my head and gently pushed me back a bit. My brother aimed his cock at my tits, "Oh...oh...sis....here it comes....fuck... I'M CUMMING!!!!" His cock exploded with a load of white, hot, sticky cum. His first load splattered all over my neck and began running down my neck, between my tits, and down into my shirt.

"OH FUCK!" he screamed out, and another huge spurt of cum erupted from his cock, landing on top of my tits above the curve of my cleavage splattering across my exposed skin. Then another load of cum spurted out of my brother's cock, landing all over the front of my shirt. He continued to wildly stroke his cock and sent a nice spurt of cum onto my chin and mouth. "Take it, you slut!"

"Oh yes..." I gasped and kept my mouth open and tongue hanging out as he grunted and groaned, his cock spewing out more cum all over me. He sent the last of cum load onto my chest and tits, watching his hot, white cum slide down my body, down my tits and into my shirt.

"Fuck Lena...I haven't cum that hard in a while." he exclaimed as he squeezed the last drop of cum out of his cock onto my tits. He then looked down at me with a dirty, lustful expression on his face. He grabbed his cock and then in the most naughty way possible, wiped his cum covered fingers across my lips.

I quickly stuck my tongue out and licked all of his tasty, warm, salty cum off of them. His cock was still hard, cum was dripping out of it and landing on my shirt in slow gooey drops.

I looked at his cum drooling cock and moved my mouth slowly to it. My brother smiled wickedly at me as I took his cock head into my mouth. I licked it and sucked it dry of all his remaining cum. He ran his fingers through my long, brown hair, moaning with lust as I sucked his cock. "Oh yes... that's it...be a good sister and suck your brother's cock dry. Fuck you are such a great cock sucker."

I continued to lick and suck my brother's cock clean until he gently pulled my head off his cock. I stood up and looked at him. He was grinning down at me like a dirty bastard "You look so fucking hot, sis!"

He held my hands and led me over to his sofa. We sat down together, and he bent over, grabbed my tits, and rubbed them together. "Your tits feel so good in my hands. I bet they look great with my cum all over them."

"They feel so sticky with your hot cum on them. I can feel your cum running down my shirt." I moaned.

My brother kept rubbing my tits together, rubbing his cum into my flesh. "Lena, those shorts make your ass and pussy look so good. Can I play with your pussy?"

I didn't say a word; I just spread my legs for my brother. He began to rub my pussy through my shorts, rubbing his hand all over it. It felt really good, the satiny feel of my shorts rubbing on my clit and pussy; I began to moan as I watched his hand go up and down my crotch. My pussy juice began to soak through the orange satiny material.

"You are getting pretty wet," he grinned.

I could not take it much longer, and I said, "It's your fault for making me watch you cum like that all over me! Now, why don't you be a good brother and stick your hand down my shorts and finger my pussy...I want you to get me off."

Luke did exactly what I asked him to. He took his hand and slipped it down my shorts. His fingers rubbed my shaved pussy lips and then slid into my tight, wet pussy. He began to slowly finger my pussy, and I bit my lip and shuddered under his expert touch.

His other hand reached down to his own cock again and began to stroke it. As he fingered my pussy, he began to get hard again. "I can't believe you are hard again, you pervert; that was a huge load you blew onto me!"

"Fuck Lena...you are just so fucking hot! I can't help myself." My brother exclaimed as he began to finger me faster and faster.

I was getting very hot. I spread my legs even more and leaned my head back, enjoying the feeling of his fingers going in and out of my pussy. I let out a moan of delight. He began to play with my clit, rubbing it lightly; I began to squirm and moan while looking lustfully at him. "Oh yes...that feels so good. Don't stop."

"Do you like that? You like having your brother play with your sweet pussy and clit?" He asked me with a lustful, dirty grin.

I bit my tongue and moaned back to my brother, "Uh huh...please don't stop...please keep playing with my pussy."

He ran his fingers up and down my wet pussy lips as he brushed his thumb across my clit; I squealed with delight. "Your pussy is so wet. I guess you really liked watching me jack off and then cum all over you."

All I could do was nod my head as the incestuous pleasure overcame me. Then my brother slid his fingers into my hot, wet pussy. I tilted my head back and moaned out loud with lustful pleasure. My brother slid his fingers in and out of my pussy, fucking me good with his fingers. I kept my eyes closed, and my head tilted back, losing myself in the lustful delight my brother gave me.

I lifted my head up with a glazed look in my eyes; I stared at my brother's stiffening cock. I reached out with my hand and grabbed his cock. It felt so good, hard and hot in my hand. I could actually feel it throbbing as I held it tight. My brother began to finger my pussy even faster; he drove his fingers in deep, hitting my G-spot. I let out the loudest scream of pleasure, "Oh yes, Luke! You hit the spot!"

My brother then went wild, fingering my pussy, fingering my clit and G-spot. My pussy became incredibly wet as the most intense orgasm began to build within me. As this was going on, I began to stroke my brother's steel shaft. The more pleasure my brother gave me, the faster I stroked his cock; I began to imagine his cock erupting in my hand. I pictured his cum spurting out of his cock head, coating my hand with his hot, sticky cum.

At some point, I hit my limit, writhing around in delight, screaming and moaning with incestuous, lustful pleasure as my pussy quivered with wave after wave of an intense orgasm. He went wild, saying to me, "Yeah, that's it, moan you little slut. Get your wet pussy juice all over my fingers. You look so fucking hot when you are squirming around."

My brother let me rest briefly; I still had his hard cock in my hand. I looked at my brother and then at his cock. All I could think of now was having his cock in my mouth, and I desperately wanted to taste his cum. "Luke...I want to suck your cock! Please, let me give you a blow job."

"Sure, Lena, I would love to see my cock in your mouth. There is nothing better than cumming in your own sister's mouth. But I want to eat your pussy out too."

We didn't say another word; my brother lay down on the couch, and his cock stood straight up like a flagpole. I straddled my brother, my pussy facing his face. My brother wasted no time pulling down my shorts as he slipped into position.

I positioned my pussy inches above my brother's face. I grabbed my his cock and began to stroke it quickly. I turned around to look at my brother as he grabbed my ass. "Luke, let me know when you are ready to cum. I want you to watch as you cum in my mouth." My brother smiled wickedly, so I knew he would do as I asked.

He pulled my ass and pussy down to his mouth and tongue. He jabbed his tongue deep into my wet pussy and began to lap at it. "Mmmm...Lena, your pussy is so sweet!" He commented as he drove his tongue deep into my pussy.

I bent my head down and engulfed my brother's cock head with my mouth. I began to run my tongue all around his cock head, getting it nice and wet. I could already taste the cum that was leaking out of his cock. As my brother licked and tongue fucked my pussy, he began to moan and groan with lustful pleasure.

I moaned in pleasure with my lips wrapped around his cock. I ran my lips up and down his shaft, then I ran my tongue all over his cock, then I circled his cock throbbing cock head, licking up his pre cum. "Mmm... I've missed your cock. This is so fucking hot! Sucking your cock with you licking and eating my pussy."

12