The Family That Plays Together

Story Info
Fun with a Kinky BDSM family.
998 words
3.94
13.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was written at the request of a friend, a very sexy, Dominant friend with an extremely kinky mind :)

Author's note: Before you get offended or disgusted please read to the very end*

***

"What do you call this report card young man? 4 D's, a C- and an F."

"I'll do better...I promise."

"Yes you will. I think you need some proper motivation. Over my lap...NOW!"

"Yes Mommy."

I quickly climb over Mommy's lap, She pulls my athletic shorts down around my ankles and grabs a handful of the tidey whiteys She has me to wear. They turn into a thong like wedgie exposing my ass cheeks.

"You will take what I give you and not squirm, cry or even move, is that clear?"

"Yes Mommy I prom..."

Before I can finish my thought her bare hand connects with my cheek, hard. Then again and again. The pain is intense, Mommy is not playing around. I lose track around 40 or so spanks, my ass feels like it is on fire.

"That's enough, I think you've learned your lesson. You'd better have straight A's next semester or you're getting it ten times worse. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Good boy, get on the floor and kiss Mommy's feet."

I obey and start to plant soft kisses on Mommy's pedicured toes. Mommy has the sexiest feet and I love when she allows me to worship them. I am lost in her beautiful feet when the front door opens.

"That better be your damn sister, late for curfew again. What are you going to do about it? You are older, make her understand that she can't be late constantly."

Nicole walks into the room dressed very inappropriately for a young woman her age.

"So not only were you out past curfew, but you went out dressed like that?!?!" I bark

"What's wrong with my outfit?" Nicole asks with a bit of an attitude

"Were you turning tricks downtown?" I ask as I move closer to my little sister. I slip my hand under her short skirt and feel a thong. She shifts her weight from one foot to the other as my hand grazes the thin fabric. She almost loses her balance, teetering on the high heeled boots she's wearing.

"And look at that top! Your tits are basically hanging out. How many boys did you fuck tonight Nicole? Answer me!"

"Noo...none...I swear. Amy and I hung out at her house all night."

"Bullshit. If you're going to dress like a whore, you're going to get treated like a whore. Get on your knees."

"Mom... please, do something."

"Listen to your brother and suck his cock. Don't make us tell you again."

"I fucking hate being the youngest in this family."

"OOOH swear word, you're really going to get it. Now suck me sis."

I pull my semi hard cock out of my shorts and put it to Nicole's lips. She eagerly takes it into her mouth. It feels so good, I love it when she misbehaves. I could easily cum from her sucking, but Mommy and I have other plans for her sweet young body. Mommy opens her robe as she lays back on the couch exposing her gorgeous naked body. She spreads her legs and motions to Nicole with one finger. Nicole pops my cock out of her mouth and gives me a sexy glance as she crawls to the couch. She climbs on the sofa and buries her face between Mommy's legs. She is in the perfect position on all fours so I kneel behind her and slowly enter her hairless pussy. She engulfs my hard cock and we begin to move. I'm pounding her from behind, slamming her face into Mommy's crotch and Mommy has both her hands on the back of Nicole's head so she can ride her face. Mommy is the first to cum and she soaks Nicole as she achieves a screaming orgasm. Nicole cums next and pulls away from me. I'm in shock, but Mommy's not finished yet. She motions for me to climb on top and finish. I'm hammering away at Mommy when Nicole comes back into the room. I can feel Nicole's body pressed behind me, but I'm surprised as she pours lube down the crack of my ass and attempts to penetrate me with a strap-on.

"Payback is a bitch brother and now you're mine. You will take it."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Yes Princess Nicole." She says as she slaps my ass.

"Yes Princess Nicole."

The dildo is larger than any I have ever taken and it hurts going in. Nicole is able to get the head past my sphincter and she starts to fuck me slowly at first, but quickly builds up speed and thrust. I came in Mommy just as the rubber cock entered my ass. We passionately kissed for a moment, our tongues exploring each others mouth. She had me suck on her nipples before moving my head down south to clean up my mess. I licked up every drop of my seed and gave Mommy another orgasm while I was down there.

"Enough Mommy, I need his mouth now."

Nicole pulled me away from Mommy's pussy and impaled me on the dildo."

"Suck me brother. Clean yourself off my cock."

Nicole enjoyed my attempts of sucking the toy as she rammed it down my throat. She tired of her little game and we all collapsed on the floor in a naked, sweaty, sexually fulfilled heap.

Mommy is the first to speak. "Nicole, how was your first week at school?"

"Great, I got tenure finally."

So you see, we're not related and we're all adults. This is just a fantasy role playing scene we do from time to time, we're all kinky perverts. Nicole said she has a friend she met online and he wants to join us next time as creepy uncle Paul. We're all down for whatever so we shall see.

The End