The Family Vacation

Story Info
Overprotective son witnesses his mother being exploited.
10.8k words
4.01
37.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filip Jurić graduated recently and spent the day with his family. They were visited by relatives at their home in Split, Croatia's coastal city. As one chapter ended and another began, the day was filled with emotions and joy. Filip planned to study technology in Zagreb, Croatia's capital, after the summer, something he had wanted to do since he was a child.

His mother had baked a delicious cake that everyone praised, and his father had purchased an abundance of appetizers and food. The family and relatives gathered, drank and ate while laughing and singing to Filip while half drunk.

While the wonderful atmosphere was going on in the house, Filip sat alone on the sofa and thought. After all, he was very different from his friends and other boys his age. Filip grew up in a very religious Catholic household with conservative and strict values. His father, Marco, was a tough man who demanded a lot and expected even more. But it all had to do with one single factor, and that was his mother, Ivana.

Ivana Jurić is and has always been a stunningly beautiful, voluptuous, and attractive woman. At 41 years old, she continues to turn the heads of men of all ages, colors, creeds, and ethnicities.

This should come as no surprise given that she is a former beauty queen who won the pageant when she was 18 years old. She stunned Croatia with her incredible and rare beauty. She was, without a doubt, the most talked about and noticed competitor in the competition. Her sexiness and fancy appearance elicited strong feelings among Croatians, as well as widespread international interest and attention.

Several big and famous fashion magazines wanted to collaborate with her in the weeks after she was crowned, including Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Vanity Fair, Playboy, and others. She was completely overwhelmed by all of the attention.

Filip's parents had been romantically engaged since high school and married only after the beauty pageant was over, due to the fact that a girl wasn't allowed to be married while competing. They married young and had Filip at a young age.

That's when Filip's father, Marco, changed his mind and became obsessively protective of his wife, raising Filip to be a warrior who would also protect his mother. Filip was raised in a strange, military-like environment.

Marco's hard lifestyle served as a symbol and motif throughout Filip's life, from childhood to the present. Overprotectiveness became his motto; it was what defined him--always keeping an eye on his mother and protecting her from young guys and men who stared, flirted, and tried to hit on her. There was always trouble waiting for him if he didn't meet his father's expectations and demands.

When young men have tried to approach Ivana or ogle her, Marco has always beaten the crap out of them. The problem is that Filip is not like his father; he lacks the strength, courage, and aggressiveness. He never had and probably will never have those qualities. He's a shy, smart, and tech-savvy young man, but nothing more.

Ivana has only gone outside a few times on her own, and it is extremely rare. When she goes out with friends, she can't stay for too long; when she goes to the mall to shop or does some major Christmas shopping, she's always accompanied by someone. If the mailman stares for too long, Marco gets angry, and if the young men in the neighborhood gather outside their house, Ivana isn't allowed to sit on the porch or stay near the front door. Marco introduced and pushed unusual and extreme protective measures on the family.

The bottom line is that Ivana is simply too beautiful to be seen. Seeing her causes the human brain and libido to skyrocket. Her sexy, shapely hourglass body with a perfect blend of thickness is one thing, but her magnificent height of 5'11" is quite another. Her long, glossy black hair and olive skin with a natural tan are too good to be true. There is so much in Ivana; she is a successful creation of the Almighty.

The fame and attention she got from the news outlets and global media after winning the beauty pageant became too much for her, and it became a curse for her and the life the family was forced to live as a result of Marco's paranoia. That's why Filip and his father, Marco, are so protective of her.

*****

Filip felt a tug around his shoulders as he sat calmly enjoying a glass of champagne and reflecting on life.

"Hey, honey, don't you want to join me and your father as we open your gifts?" Ivana said, smiling innocently.

"What? Has everyone left already? I didn't notice," Filip admitted as he looked around.

"You coming, son?" Let's open these presents and see what you got from your relatives," Marco said sternly, his voice hoarse.

While Filip began unwrapping the presents one by one, his parents argued over whose family had bought the more expensive gifts. Marco claimed that his family had purchased the more expensive and better gifts, whereas Ivana claimed that her family had done so.

It was a funny and entertaining moment, and Filip had received so many gifts, including watches, clothes, and cologne. There was only one envelope left, which he had gotten from his aunt, his father's oldest sister. He opened it, and three tickets popped up in front of him. It was three all-inclusive tickets to a four-star hotel in Las Vegas.

The mood in the room abruptly died as Filip realized that these tickets were worthless; his father would never go on this trip anyway. Since Filip was in junior high, the family hasn't traveled outside of the country. They've only traveled abroad a few times, and it has always been in Europe and only for a couple of days.

In this case, the trip was paid for up to a week in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. It's a completely different trip on the other side of the world.

"I think we should sell the tickets, or I'll have to ask my sister to cancel the trip," Marco stated strongly.

"My dear, I think you should consider it. I mean, we haven't done anything together in ages. I believe that this trip will be beneficial to the family, providing a fresh and rejuvenating feeling. We'll go there, take it easy, enjoy it, and have fun together," Ivana said invitingly.

"Mom is completely right, and I believe we should go on this trip to change our environment. You're well aware that I've wanted to travel to the United States since I was a child," Filip stated with firmness in his voice.

Marco drew his hand under his chin and gazed down at the gleaming oak floor. He looked up at Ivana and Filip after a few seconds and said, "Alright, sure, let's do it. But I don't want the two of you to be running around everywhere. We'll go, but I call the shots. Is that understood?"

Filip and Ivana nodded, and it was settled: the Jurić family would finally travel again, and for the first time, it would be outside of Europe.

*****

Three days later, early on Monday morning, the family drove to Split airport, where the plane accelerated and they were in the sky before they even knew it. They had a long journey ahead of them and expected to arrive late at night.

And, as expected, they arrived late in the evening, as Monday came to an end. The plane landed safely and smoothly at Las Vegas' largest airport, Harry Reid International Airport, which was formerly known as McCarran International Airport. The airport was renamed after Nevada Senator Harry Reid, who served for 30 years.

Filip and his parents arrived at a nearly full airport despite the late hour. People were pushing their way in; half the restaurants were still open; and it was a hectic atmosphere, to say the least. Marco wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, so he called a cab to take them to the hotel.

They drove through Las Vegas's desert country roads. The dry environment captivated Filip. They arrived at the hotel after about 45 minutes and went inside to check into their rooms.

Filip had his own room, as did his parents. The fancy 13-story hotel they were staying in was truly impressive; aside from the excellent service and food, the view and location of the hotel were perfect, being close to the Las Vegas Strip. There was also a nightclub and a large lobby at the hotel.

"Gosh, this place is gorgeous," Ivana said as she looked around admiringly.

"Let's go up to our rooms and get some sleep. We have a lot to do and see tomorrow. Remember, don't run around, and always ask me before you go anywhere," Marco said solemnly.

The rooms were large and spacious, and Filip was overjoyed to have his own room. They also ended up on the 12th floor, where they had a spectacular view of the city. It was a fantastic start to the vacation.

The days passed, and the vacation couldn't get any better than this. They had shopped in the numerous clothing stores, visited various tourist attractions, swam in the middle of the day while the crazy hot sun was at its peak, and eaten properly at the countless buffets and restaurants.

*****

Friday evening... 7 p.m.

Filip and his parents were getting ready to go to the hotel's nightclub.

Filip was dressed in his favorite jeans and an expensive t-shirt that he had received as a graduation gift from a relative.

His father was dressed in his usual black slacks and white shirt.

His mother, Ivana, wore a stunning white bodycon dress with her newly purchased clear heeled sandals, which were nude clear strap sandal heels. Her choice of clothing caused her and Marco to argue.

The issue was that the dress she was wearing, a so-called bodycon dress, was pretty revealing and sexy. Bodycon dresses are designed to hug your curves and show off your figure; they are meant to be tight. The same was true for the sandal heels, which had a nude sole with clear straps and a flat heel. And the same applied to the sandal heels, which featured a nude sole with clear straps and a flat heel. They expose her feet and are attention-grabbing.

There was some debate, but Filip eventually managed to calm his father down and convince him that there was no problem. Filip explained to his father that they were on vacation and that he didn't need to be so paranoid.

They went downstairs to the nightclub, which was located on the ground floor, directly across from the hotel lobby. Filip and his parents walked into the packed nightclub. The music was blasting, people were dancing, and the venue was illuminated with LED lights.

*****

Friday evening, 9:30 p.m.

Marco had been suffering from a headache since the beginning of the day.

"It feels like my head is going to explode," he said, pressing his hands against his temples.

Filip checked on his father and wondered if he should call the hotel doctor just to be safe.

"Dad, do you want me to call the doctor?" Filip asked.

"No, we'll have to wait until tomorrow and see how I feel before calling any doctors. Just so you know, hotel doctors are quite expensive," Marco responded.

Marco was feeling ill, so he decided to go up to his room and go to bed earlier than usual.

"I'm going upstairs. I don't want you and your mother to stay down here too long. Go easy on the alcohol and keep an eye on your mother," Marco said.

"Yes, sir," Filip replied with great respect for his father.

Filip tried to limit his drinking while his mother, Ivana, drank heavily. Filip had thought about what his father had said about excessive drinking, but thought it wouldn't hurt if he and his mother drank a little and enjoyed themselves.

This was an opportunity to breathe a little and get out of the suffocating bubble. Ivana, on the other hand, has always been easily affected by alcohol and gets very drunk after a few drinks, and she had too many glasses today.

Filip noticed that the time was approaching 11:30 p.m. Ivana had been drinking and drinking without anyone telling her that it was enough; even Filip reacted strongly this time, realizing that his mother had gone too far with the drinking and that they should go up to their rooms and call it a day.

Filip laid aside his whiskey glass filled with Jack Daniel's on the table and got up to assist his mother and take her to her room. His mother was completely gone and extremely groggy, to say the least. She was limping and had no balance; she could barely speak because of how dizzy she was. Filip was exhausted but not as drunk as his mother. They exited the nightclub, which was quite crowded, and people continued to pour into the nightclub, while the hotel lobby was overflowing with people checking in, checking out, sitting around talking, using their phones, and so on.

Filip and his mother reached the elevator, only to discover that it was out of order and that the hotel staff had put up a note stating that it's under maintenance and won't be ready until tomorrow morning.

Filip was annoyed and gasped when he realized they'd have to take the stairs all the way to the 12th floor. Worse, he had to hold on to his mother as they walked up the stairs because her condition made it impossible for her to walk on her own.

Filip helped his mother up the stairs by holding her arm. Ivana staggered as Filip struggled to get them up all the stairs. It took a long time for them to get to each floor, but Filip kept his composure.

When they got to the eighth floor, Filip realized he had left his phone and wallet in the nightclub. He searched his pockets but found nothing. He became agitated and needed to think quickly about what he needed to do to recover his belongings.

The situation was tricky. Filip couldn't possibly go back down with his mother because it would take too long. It was also difficult for him to take her up to her room as he needed to get down to the nightclub as quickly as possible. Time was not on his side, and the longer he waited, the more likely it was that his belongings would be stolen.

Filip looked around and noticed an empty chair next to a plant near the hallway to the floor. He decided to place his mother on the chair and leave her there while he ran downstairs to get his belongings.

He hurried down the stairs as soon as his mother sat in the chair. He entered the nightclub just over two minutes later, first searching at the table they were sitting at, but his phone and wallet weren't there. Filip searched under the tables and chairs, as well as the sofas next to them, but had no luck.

"If you're looking for an iPhone and a black wallet, they're at the bar, ask the cashier. They were on the table, so I moved them so they wouldn't be stolen," an elderly lady said.

Filip turned around, surprised, and replied, "Yes, ma'am, I really appreciate it. You literally saved my life."

Filip went over to the bar and took his personal belongings before starting up the stairs, relieved. Filip ascended the stairs and began to think about what he and his parents would do in the remaining two days of their vacation. They'll fly back home to Croatia early Monday morning.

Filip got to the eighth floor and went towards the hallway to get his mother..... suddenly Filip froze in shock due to the sight unfolding right in front of him.

He saw a 25-year-old, ripped black man leaning down in front of his mother. The guy was kissing and licking Ivana's neck while touching her vulva and grabbing all over her body and breasts.

Ivana was extremely inebriated and sat there with her eyes half open, as if she had no idea what was going on; the guy was totally exploiting her. Ivana breathed deeply and loudly, her body tingling as the guy grabbed her tits and squeezed them firmly, his hand humping her vagina.

Filip's throat became dry and experienced tightness. His heart rate increased rapidly as he became anxious. The body felt completely numb. He began experiencing goosebumps and shivers all over his body.

Filip was extremely stressed because he had never been in a similar situation before. He realized it was his fault and blamed himself for being foolish enough to leave his mother all alone and for letting down his guard. He carefully backed up and snuck behind the wall by the stairwell to avoid being seen.

A few minutes later, the guy straightened up and yanked Ivana out of the chair in an instant. He turned and walked down the hallway, past all of the hotel rooms on that floor, and Filip got to see what the guy looks like for the first time.

Filip was deeply disgusted by the guy's ugliness, he was probably the ugliest person he had ever laid eyes on.

The guy wore a grayish-black bandana on his head, a white tank top, and sagging pants. His arms were covered in tattoos of various gangster symbols and words. He wore a silver chain around his neck.

Filip followed slowly and quietly. The guy came to a halt at the last door on the left, put his right hand in his pocket, and held Ivana in his left. Filip started having wild thoughts as the guy unlocked the door. He wanted to act, but the fear and stress prevented him from doing so. Filip knew very well that his father would've ripped that guy's head off if he had been in this situation, but Filip was different. Something in him prevented him from doing anything.

Filip developed a large bulge in his pants unexpectedly, when he least expected it; he was embarrassed, but he couldn't stop the mysterious and strange feelings he felt in that particular moment.

The guy walked in and slammed the door behind him. Filip stood there, dazed and confused by what had just happened. Filip moved towards the door without waiting after being paralyzed for a few minutes. When he got close enough, he could hear a lot of sounds coming from inside, like deep breaths, grunts, and moans. He felt shivers and goosebumps that completely shook him.

He couldn't open the door because he needed a key to get in. The desire to find out what was going on behind the closed door was overwhelming. His bulge was getting bigger and bigger, and it felt like his underwear was about to burst.

Filip had completely forgotten about his father when he suddenly remembered him. Filip was certain that his father was probably waiting for his wife. Filip's nervousness and anxiety suddenly reached new heights, and terror had taken over. Filip ran up the stairs to check on his dad and see how things were going.

*****

Filip stood outside his parents' hotel room, terrified and stressed. He reached for the key in his pocket with his sweaty hand. As he began to unlock the door, he felt shortness of breath and a strange taste forming in his mouth. When he opened the door, he saw his father, Marco, freezing on the bed. He coughed and sneezed as he wiped his nose with a tissue from the small wooden table beside him.

"Where's your mother?" Marco asked with a hoarse voice and mucus in his mouth.

"Ehh... she's.... I think it's best if neither I nor Mom stay in this room, dad. You appear to be ill. It's for the best. You probably have covid, dad," Filip said hesitantly.

As he looked at Filip, Marco sneezed and wiped his mouth. Because of the look his father was giving him right now, Filip's heart was about to jump out of his chest.

"Yeah, you're probably right, that appears to be the case. I don't want to infect any of you. Mom should stay with you in your room for the day, and we'll see what the doctor says tomorrow. I'll call the front desk and ask them to send me a doctor in the morning," Marco said, then turned off the bedside light.

Filip left the room quickly. He couldn't believe it; it was a miracle. He just managed to hide the truth from his father and buy himself more time to resolve the situation.

Filip went to his own room next door after leaving his father's room. He stumbled into the room and went straight to the bathroom. He splashed ice-cold water on his face and looked in the mirror. He noticed that his hands and legs were trembling. He couldn't help himself; deep down, he wanted to know what that black guy was doing to his mom.