The Family Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we finished the main course I invited Sally to dance. Observers might have been wondering if she was a daughter of one or more of us at the table. I was keenly aware of our age difference when I wrapped her in my arms. But as we danced it became clear that ours was not a father daughter bond. Sally was aglow with joy at the newness of everything we were doing together. And she was turned on. Our hands roamed each others' bodies with abandon. We were oblivious to all of the watchful eyes.

"I have never felt so horny as I am right now!" She declared as we danced slowly together. "And I've can't even count the orgasms that I've had today already."

I could see more dancers around us listening in.

"Sally, you're so incredibly sexy. You make us all horny. I've seen you in and out of your clothes today. But I don't think you've been any prettier than you are right now. Can you feel my hard on?"

She blushed. "How can I not be pretty? I'm wearing Trish's dress, Trish's shoes and Trish's hat and Trish's jewelry. And yes, I can feel that beautiful hard on!"

"Yes, the clothes look exceptional on you. But I'm talking about what's underneath and inside," I stroked her ass as I reminded her, "you're naked under the dress. Your nipples betray your excitement. Your eyes are bright and happy. Your smile is contagious."

Sally giggled, "My cunt is dripping wet too. Touch me."

I reached down and stroked her thigh. Her dress had risen up so it was only covering her sex by a few inches. I held my hand between our crotches and moved my finger between her nether lips. She gasped. And she was oozing. I brought my hand back up discreetly , or so I thought. Sally took my hand and brought it between our lips. We licked it together. I heard a gasp from the lady dancing to my right. She had apparently seen the whole thing. Sally looked over at her and then averted her eyes.

"Oh God Rob, I'm so bad! But when we get home tonight I want you to fuck me. Please?"

I heard another gasp beside us. The same lady.

I kissed Sally with passion. The song ended and we allowed the kiss to last just a little longer. As we turned for the table I felt a hand grab my butt and squeeze. I looked to see the neighboring dancing lady wink at me as she and her husband(?) walked back to their table.

Coffee had been served. Trish had ordered a plate of petit fours to share. I had one last name on my dance card.

When Trish stood up I took her hand and we walked to the dance floor. Now, there was no question that everyone was watching us, I mean her. She was like a grand finale. Her dress covered her and revealed her, all at once. The tune was upbeat and so I lightly held her hand and let her move to the beat. She twirled and stepped and shook her hips. Her hat was drawing eyes, but her dress and her body were holding them. I could see visible smiles on the other diners and dancers as they watched her move. As the music ended Trish made a subtle bow. She knew she was the center of attention. Some people actually applauded. Then she returned to my arms and I quickly became the envy of every man in the room. The music slowed and we swayed together.

"I think they like your dress." I whispered into her ear.

"I think they want to be me, because I've got you." She replied softly. "I love you Rob. I love our life together."

"Don't wake me from this dream."

"Let's go home and make love."

There had been indications all night and excitement was building for some serious sex at home later on. The touching and flirting and exhibitionism that we were all enjoying, with no clear favorites, made it that much more of a thrill.

When we rose to depart, I felt the eyes again. As we exited many of the diners smiled and purposely made eye contact. We had obviously been noticed and I felt as if some of the people might even stop to converse as old friends, if I met them on the street someday in the future. But for now, we were heading home. The night was far from over.

I parked the Bentley outside the front door and we walked into the house. Trish hung her hat on the hook by the door and took Sally's hand. They headed for the bedroom. I went to the kitchen with Sue and Jan to get bottles of water.

"How can we thank you for tonight?" Jan asked as she took a swig of water.

"You know it's always my pleasure just to be with you." I told her.

"Rob darling, it's our pleasure too, you know." Sue smiled. She got right up in my face. She unbuttoned my jeans and put her hand inside. "Oooo, so everyone is commando tonight?" Sue tugged on my member.

Jan pulled off my jacket and tossed it over the bar stool. She pulled my shirt up and rubbed my chest from behind me as Sue bent down to take my dick in her mouth.

"Rob honey? We need you in here." We heard Trish calling from the bedroom.

The girls looked at me. Sue let me flop out of her mouth. I grabbed the belt loop on my pants to hold them up as we all moved to the other room. Trish was on her knees between Sally's open legs, her face just inches from her snatch. When we arrived she turned to look at us and we could see the slime around her mouth. She wiped her face on her arm.

"Sally's got an itch that only you can scratch. Take off your pants."

I let go of my jeans. Jan tugged them down. Sue got on the bed and kissed Sally's face. "God you're beautiful girl!"

Jan sucked me for about 30 seconds and between her mouth and the sight of two wanton naked women on the bed, I was solid in that time. Trish backed away to make room for me as I took her place and gazed down at Sally's wide open cunt.

"Fuck me Rob! I've been wanting this all day."

Trish coached me. "Look at her. She was dripping when I took off her dress."

I rubbed my knob up and down her slit. I waved it back and forth on her clit. She was oozing her juices.

"Don't tease me! Put it inside. I'm so fucking horny!" Sally was begging me. I couldn't deny her any longer. I shoved it in. It slid in like she was greased.

"Ooh yeah! Give it to me. Mmmm. Aahhhh!" Sally lifted her legs to take me deeper. I grabbed her ankles and held them high. Sue was pinching Sally's nipple. Trish helped Jan slip out of her dress.

Sally's twat was tight but well lubricated. Pumping her was natural. And she was loving it. Her sighs and panting took on a rhythm. I felt as if I could bang this babe all night long. And I think she wanted it to last that long.

Sue had untied her halter from around her neck, and her chest was now bare. Her skirt was bunched up on her hips and I kept it going higher by grabbing her buns. I had Sally's ankles resting on my shoulders. She was hugging my neck with her feet. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but our bodies couldn't bend enough to get our faces together. So I just watched. I watched her eyes as they rolled back. I watched her nostrils flare and I watched her sexy mouth as she breathed and cried for more. Trish put her tongue in Sally's ear. That drove her nuts. Jan was fondling my scrotum. That drove me nuts.

"Cum...in me...Rob! I'm cuming! Oh. Yes! Fill me!"

Sally was literally gushing. Jan brought her hand up to my mouth and fed me Sally's juice. I grabbed my sister's ass and stuffed my finger into her hot wet slit. It was all too much. I felt the waves rolling inside and I tried to warn Sally.

"I'm cuming Sally."

"Oh yeah! Oh, mmmm, it feels so good!"

I shot gobs of my seed into her garden hole. I was planted deep inside.

"Ahh, Rob. You feel so good."

I lifted her feet and gently dropped them down, leaning closer and finally locking lips with our hot young nymph. We kissed, then we'd catch a breath, then we'd kiss some more. We repeated the oral dance steps while our orgasms continued until the beat slowed to a soft roll. Sally wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I let my kisses trail from her mouth across her cheek and down to her ear.

I whispered softly, "Sally you are a goddess!"

She was still panting. "Rob...that was...amaze...ing. I've never...oooohhh!" She was cuming again. I could feel the walls of her pussy throbbing as my cock was wilting inside of her. Her arms clutched me tighter. She continued to gasp for air.

I pushed myself up enough to smile at her face. She was flushed. And her breathing was still heavy, but she was recovering. I looked aside at Trish. She was wearing a huge grin.

"I think I know some people who are going to sleep well tonight." She winked at us both.

"Does this day really have to end?" Sally sighed. "I think I've had a month's worth of sex. I hope I can still walk tomorrow. Good thing I don't have any lessons on my calendar."

I dared to ask, "What time do you have to be in the shop tomorrow?"

"Seven o'clock."

We all made note of the drastic hour and felt sympathetic enough to start moving enough to actually prepare for sleep.

Sue moved off the bed and announced that she was going to go to her bed. Jan moved off the opposite side of the bed.

"I'm worn out just from watching you two. But I'm still horny. Sue, would you like to sleep in my bad tonight?"

Sue grinned. "Of course lover. I could use a nightcap." They kissed us all goodnight and left the room arm in arm.

Trish had gone to the basin in the bathroom and returned with a wet face cloth. She wiped Sally's brow and then her neck, and cooled her off.

Sally sighed.

"You know just what a girl needs! I love you guys! Thank you again for the best day of my life."

"It has been a wonderful day." I agreed. "But it was a team effort."

Trish rinsed the cloth and came back to the bed. As I finally, fully withdrew from Sally's vaginal triangle, Trish was fluffing the pillows and prepping the bed with us still in it. I moved to the side and kissed Sally again. She was tired. We were tired.

Trish turned out the lights and got into bed with Sally between us. We al kissed and soon we were all in dreamland.

To be continued...

12