The Family Vacation Ch. 07

Story Info
Dinner out is revealing to many.
3.8k words
4.82
5.8k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 04/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dozing. In fact, as I looked around the pool and patio, it seemed like everyone was dozing.

Our butt plug orgy had seriously worn us out. And even after napping for more than an hour, I still had a semi hard on. Don had Sue and Danni snuggling and his cock was still standing tall. Trish stepped out of the house and saw me awake.

"Rob, you won't believe Devon and Chad. While we've all been sleeping, they have cleaned the house, done the laundry, put away the afternoon snack buffet, and Chad made dinner reservations at Cliffhouse. He said we can dress up if we like. I think that we should pay tribute to Teri's amazing butt plugs. I intend to wear mine and I think we all should. And by the way, those boys are still naked and sporting some impressive wood."

"We won't be naked though, will we?" I asked.

"No silly. But we can wear something short or sexy and possibly slip enough that watchers might see something they shouldn't." She winked at me. "I hope you don't mind, I'm still in a show off mood."

"Sounds great to me, but I'll let you engineer the wardrobe aspect of the evening. You can discuss the plan when everyone else wakes up."

We looked around and noticed others stirring. Devon was observing as well and brought fresh water and lemonade to each of us as we awakened. Once everyone was alert and recovered from their rest time, the conversations all confirmed that the memories of the afternoon bordered on unbelievable. Trish spoke up to get everybody's attention.

"I hope we've all rested sufficiently from the fun and games this afternoon. Chad has worked his magic once again and secured dinner reservations at Cliffhouse. Since we'll be a party of 12 they will most likely put us in a private dining room. He said the food is excellent, and though we won't be the center of attention in a large room, I understand that the entry and access to the dining areas is something special. It involves a stairway in full view of the lobby and waiting area on the ground level. I think it might be fun if we all continue to wear our newest anal jewelry, along with something short, or sexy enough to potentially reveal our secrets. I don't need to tell anyone here how to do that. But I brought a case full of jewelry and necklaces that I'm happy to share for the evening, if anyone wants. Also the restaurant is close by so we should plan to leave at 7:45. We'll need to take at least three cars."

The ladies were all grinning at Trish's idea and I could sense that they were all starting to get some ideas. Kim was the first to speak.

"That works for me! I just happened to bring my shortest little black dress. Wait until you see it. Don and I have been to Cliffhouse many times and Trish is spot on. The lobby and stairs are made for those of us who love to show off. Not to brag, but I may have caused more than a few neck injuries there."

Don was nodding in agreement. "The lobby is where people sit and wait for the valets to retrieve their cars, or where diners wait for their dining partners and guests to arrive. Valet parking is mandatory and you exit the car directly in front of the large glass doors to the lobby. Flashing happens all the time. Sometimes intentional, sometimes by accident. I think those valets must have the best job in the valley."

I could see the other girls getting excited and sharing the enthusiasm.

Sue offered, "I can take six in my Navigator. If you haven't seen it yet, Chad drives a classic 1963 Lincoln Continental. (Think suicide doors and Kennedy assassination.) And of course the Bentley will make a statement on its own."

Teri stood up and announced, "I think I'm going to skip my shower and get clean in the hot tub. Anyone else care to join me? "

Tracy and Sue seemed to like the idea. "Kim if you and Don want to shower and dress in my room, you're welcome to it."

"Danni and I need to go home to get dressed, so we can shower there." Sheryl said.

Jan asked, "Trish, May I join you and Rob in your shower?"

"Of course love. And you can play in my closet if you like."

"Oh I think I know what I want to wear. I bought it on El Paseo this week."

Now that we had a plan, we all started to get up and move around. I spotted several flashes of color between butt cheeks and it warmed my heart to recall how most of them got there.

My phone rang. It was Sally from the club. "Hi Sally, what's up? We're on for the day after tomorrow, right?"

"Yes we are, but I've got the next two days off. I was wondering, are you guys doing anything tonight?"

"We're planning to go out to dinner. Would you like to join us?"

"Really? I wouldn't be intruding? To be honest, I've been thinking about how special our time was the other day, and I really want to have some more of it. My fantasy is to spend an entire day with you from waking up to falling asleep at night, and if we could do that tomorrow, it would be a dream come true. I hope I'm not being too forward."

She was giving me much to ponder. "Sally, we would love to make your fantasy a reality. I'm glad you have the courage to ask. Here's what we're doing tonight. Can you wear the sexiest outfit in your wardrobe? We're going to Cliffhouse. We'll be a party of 13 including you for an 8PM reservation. You know most of the group and you'll be a welcome addition. If you can get ready and be here at our house by 7:40, you can ride with us. Otherwise you can meet us there. Then you'll stay here for the night, we'll have all day tomorrow and tomorrow night and we'll wake up together on our golf day. How does that sound?"

"Oh Rob, that's what I've been dreaming of! I'm going to get cleaned up right now. I'll be at your house by 7:30! And by the way, I love Cliffhouse. I always take my time on that stairway. Do you think I should go commando?"

"Everyone else will be. And fyi, the Gunners will there tonight. Commando is their style."

As I hung up the phone I announced, "Our party just got bigger. Sally from the club will be joining us. Chad can you change the reservation?"

Kim smiled. "Oh she's such a hottie. I've always wondered about getting into her pants."

"Well maybe tonight's the night."

In the bedroom Trish put her arms around my neck and hugged me. "Darling I haven't thanked you yet for my wake up smooch. Sorry I was so sleepy, but you were so thoughtful to send Devon in with coffee and his personal goodies."

Jan appeared at the door. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?" She was carrying a short green tank style dress and coordinating shoes.

Trish welcomed her and I beamed as I watched them share a loving, naked, sisterly embrace. I headed for the shower and they joined me moments later. This was just a necessary task in preparation for the fun of getting dressed up.

After drying off, I sat in the armchair and watched two of my favorite women doing the 'girl thing'. They dried their hair and then applied their make up. Neither of them wear much, but eyes and faces are enhanced when it's applied properly. Their natural beauty puts them miles ahead of the competition. As if they had any.

Trish disappeared into the closet. She reappeared moments later having donned a single garment. She was carrying her large jewelry box and set it on the bed.

I did a double take on the dress. It seemed to shimmer, but it was almost completely transparent. It was a halter style that tied on the back of her neck. Her back was bare all the way to just above the crack in her ass. An ass that was plain as day in spite of the material clinging to it. She bent forward and I got a great look at the clear jewel in her butt. If possible the front was even more revealing. Her breasts and nipples were clearly visible. I could see the wrinkles around her navel and her mons protruded enough to recognize the top of her pussy and the trademark gold ring in her clit. The hem of the dress was at mid calf and there was a slit on her left leg that opened all the way up to her pelvis. She opened her jewelry box and selected an ornate turquoise neck piece. It covered her bare neckline and descended down to a point between her breasts. She sat down on her vanity stool and pulled on her favorite turquoise and silver jeweled cowboy boots. The dress opened on her leg and I could clearly see a bit of her belly just above her womanhood.

Jan came out of the closet in her Kelley green tank dress. It's the shortest dress I've ever seen on her. The top draped and when she bent over to kiss me I could see both of her tits, nearly all the way to her belly. She stood up and tugged at the hem to pull it down. When she turned I could still see the cheeks of her awesome ass. And with just a single step I caught a flash of her matching emerald green butt plug. Trish had already picked out the perfect accessories. A black leather choker with emerald studs and a pair of matching wrist cuffs.

For me, the toughest part about getting dressed was stuffing my woody into my tight grey jeans. I selected my favorite turquoise silk shirt and my grey ostrich belt with the silver buckle. Dark grey boots made me feel a little bit taller than normal.

There was no question that these ladies would be attracting attention.

As we gathered in the living room it was easy to see that everyone was on board with the plan to create a bit of excitement with subtle exhibition tonight. I was seeing the shortest of short skirts and dresses. Lots of epidermis on display. Kim's 'little black dress' was actually sparkling with silver metallic thread. The style was similar to Jan's new green number. The top was draped and hanging low, exposing a generous amount of her ample cleavage, obviously supported by a brassiere, but it was a simple black half cup and from the slightest superior angle, her hard nipples were exposed to viewers. Like Jan, the skirt was barely there. The bottom of her cheeks were easily visible from any angle. When seated, she exposed her perfect pussy. And when standing or walking there were flashes of her ebony butt screw. I complimented her on her boldness and fashion choices.

Sheryl and Danni came in through the backyard and patio door. Both sporting fancy boots. Danni knows that royal blue is her best color. It matches her butt plug. Her silky blouse was loose and open to below her 32A breasts. Shifting her shoulders exposed one full breast or the other. Her matching royal blue Jean style skirt was accented with a generous amount of bling. Clear crystals defined the pockets and the skirt hem. And that hem barely covered her young slit and external labia. Like the others her ass cheeks were peeking from below the hemline and with a slight bend the matching anal phallus sparkled. Sheryl was wearing a similar denim skirt with bling, and a stylish red tank top that exposed her breasts from the loose fitting neckline as well as the side arm holes.

She asked Trish, "Does your necklace offer still stand? I feel like a need a little something closer to my face."

Trish replied, "Follow me, I've got the perfect topper for you." As they walked to the bedroom I spotted her coordinating red rear accessory. When they returned I recognized the Ruby necklace that I gave to Trish last year on Valentines Day. The matching drop earrings swung freely in her blonde hair.

Sue was wearing a liquid silver halter top with a bare back and a front that hung loose enough to observe her mini hangers from the front or the sides, like Sheryl. It looked great over her black stretch skirt, that like all the rest was so short, it left nothing to the imagination. The silver mini dildo in her tiny ass stood out prominently.

Teri was a little more creative while sticking to the western theme. She wore a low cut gauze blouse with turquoise beads along the neckline. It was easy to see her tiny pointed titties through the wispy fabric, but it was more fun to see them bare whenever she leaned forward. The shirt was long enough to almost cover her bottom, but held up by a gorgeous concho belt. And instead of a skirt, she wore a pair of strategically worn and torn jeans that she had modified even more by removing the rear pockets and leaving nothing but the narrow center seam that was wedged into her ass and up through her vaginal lips in front. So beneath the blouse, she was bare assed to the casual viewer. Her turquoise anal screw seemed to move from left or right around that thin seam. Her boots coordinated with the beads on her blouse and she wore a matching silk scarf tied around her neck.

Finally, Tracy, our ever so fashionable daughter, wore denim shorts that were similarly modified like her sister's. Her legs were bare above the tops of her pink fancy boots. The front of her shorts was little more than the waist band, button fly placket and that central seam wedged into her vagina and her anus. She wore a loose fitting pink plaid cowboy shirt with pearl snaps and tails that she tied just under her perfect mammaries. None of the snaps were employed so her chest was virtually open and bare. The only distraction was a matching pink silk scarf tied around her neck like Teri.

The doorbell rang and Chad went to answer it. It was Sally and she was wearing her own version of the little black dress. Like Sue's skirt it was a simple stretch tube. It was tight enough on top to squeeze her 32Bs together to create the illusion of cleavage. She had it pulled just high enough to cover the lower half of her pink nipples. the tops of her aereoles were exposed. In the same manner, the bottom of her dress only covered the top half of her tight young ass. Her exposed cheeks were crying for some sexy jewelry. However, it was Sally's choice of accessories that surprised us all. Around her neck she wore a black leather, silver studded dog collar, with a matching black leather leash attached. The leash hung down over her shoulder and the loop was behind her knee. On her left wrist was a silver handcuff. The other restraint cuff swung freely from the short chain. I felt a throbbing in my crotch and I think I squirted an involuntary spurt.

"What do you think? Is it too much?" Sally asked innocently.

Kim responded. "Girl I've been lusting for you when I see you at the country club, but now I want you even more!"

Teri retrieved a red 5" device and ordered Sally to get on her hands and knees. Teri licked her anus and applied a glop of lube. Sally was receptive because she had already demonstrated her willingness to be open to any kinky adventure that she or we proposed. Teri screwed it in and Sally collapsed on the floor with an instant orgasm.

"Oh my God! That's incredible. Ooo, is it moving? It feels like it's moving inside of me."

Teri explained, "That's the magic of the ribs that screw it in or out with your slightest motion. Expect to enjoy a few dozen mini orgasms tonight."

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Thank you so much for including me. I'm dripping already."

The slime on the inside of her upper thighs was proof of her claim.

Chad had pulled all of the cars up in the driveway. Sue loaded Don, Trish, Teri, Danni and Sheryl into her Navigator. Chad and Devon sandwiched Jan between them on the front seat of the antique Lincoln. Sally and Kim squirmed together in the back seat of the Bentley while Trish scooted over, practically into my lap, in the front.

Ten minutes later we paraded up to the entrance and valet stand at Cliffhouse.

As the third car in line I could see the top of Sue's vehicle, but I could only imagine what the valet attendants were witnessing. I've seen her exit the drivers seat, practically at eye level, many times. I could tell that their eyes weren't making face contact. Instead they were focused on the crotches that were being exposed to their watchful eyes. Sue's entourage proceeded into the lobby while the valet team stood staring. One unfortunate member had to drive Sue's car away to make room for the classic luxury car that followed. Meanwhile I had been watching Kim and Sally in my rear view mirror. They were groping and kissing passionately. In front of us, one man greeted Chad on the driver side and the other helped Devon and then was apparently stunned to see my sister open her legs and slide across the seat to get out of the car. I saw her attempt to pull her skirt down in a feigned effort at modesty. They joined the others inside as the crowd of onlookers began to grow.

Our Bentley was hardly even noticed until the attendant opened the doors. Kim and Sally exited with legs splayed open, bare pussies exposed, and I noticed a few in the watchful crowd inside cover their mouths with their hands in shock. I walked around the car and assisted the valet as Trish slid across to the door and stepped out. Her skirt split open and her left leg was fully exposed all the way up to her gold clit ring. As we entered the lobby we all hugged and greeted each other as if we hadn't seen each other in ages.

The lobby crowd stepped back to make room for our complete entourage. A few shocked onlookers headed for the door to the outside, but the majority, probably two dozen, remained focused on the bevy of beauties that were now the center of attention.

One man was holding his phone and apparently filming the scene. Teri noticed and approached him. She took the phone from his hand and turned to focus on her sister. Tracy posed while Teri held the device closer to her bare chest and then down to her virtually naked vaginal lips. Then Tracy turned and wiggled her butt for the video recorder. Finally Teri held the phone up to her face and blew an air kiss to the camera. She handed it back to the man and put her mouth to his ear and whispered, loud enough for others to hear, "Jerk off to that tonight honey!"

She took Tracy's arm and they proceeded to the waiting stairway. Their tops were pretty, but it was bare asses, legs and boots that held everyone's attention. Next was Don escorting Sheryl and Danni. They both feigned modesty and tried to smooth the fronts of their skirts. But once they took those first steps the backsides rose up and their young healthy rear ends were there for all to see.

The crowd was all fully focused on the stairway parade.

My best friend Sue held Chad's arm as her escorted her up the steps. Other than her tiny skirt, she was mostly naked on her backside and her skinny buttocks made her look almost child like, in spite of her seniority over most of us.

Devon extended his arm to Jan and she held it as they proceeded up the steps. Her dress rose up and her mature motherly muscular ass was fully visible to everyone below. I flashed on how we had been estranged for so many years, and now she was living her new life as part of our family in Sedona, with new standards and elements of joy and incestuous sexuality.

The others were lined up at the top of the stairway to observe their friends. There was a collection of upskirt photo ops and it was growing.

I glanced at Sally and Kim beside me. Their kiss fest in the back seat had smeared their lipstick slightly. Just enough to add to the slutty dominant/submissive relationship image that their outfits implied. As they began to ascend the stairway Kim placed her hand firmly on Sally's left cheek and used her finger to pull her crack open enough to expose the bright red jewel that those in our party knew extended a full 5" into the depths of her bowels. Sally stumbled momentarily and started to shake. "Oh my God, I'm cumming again." she whispered to Kim. The fresh feminine fluid dripping down her inner thighs made it apparent to all of the observers that that was indeed happening. When they reached the top step, Teri approached them and planted a wet sloppy kiss on Sally's lips. The crowd murmured below.

Trish and I now took our first step. I could hear mumbling in the crowd of observers, mostly from women, 'Oh my, I want that dress!' 'Wow! It's sexier than bare' 'You can see everything right through it!'

12