The Family Vacation Ch. 08

Story Info
Sally’s visit unfolds. Tracy and Teri share their stories.
4.2k words
4.74
4.8k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 04/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exiting Cliffhouse was another thrill for us all, though the lobby was less congested. Still, all heads turned as we descended the stairway.

Our dinner was delicious and as you might expect, service was extraordinary. The mostly male wait staff couldn't do enough for us.

Outside, the valets held the car doors open and made certain that everyone was comfortable before bidding us good night. We arrived home around 11PM. Kim and Don hated to leave us, but it had been a long day of golf, an afternoon orgy and a unique exhibitionist dining experience at a local upscale eatery. I sensed that Jan was hoping to sleep with Devon and Sue seemed to be attached to Chad. I informed them that they were free to go,or stay if they chose. They had worked a long hard day in addition to providing and benefiting from the excitement poolside and at dinner.

Trish took hold of Sally's leash and informed her that as we had discussed earlier, she would be sleeping with us for the next two nights. When we got to the bedroom I held them both and we shared a long wet three way kiss. I pulled Sally's tube dress down to her waist and kissed her small, but excited breasts. Her pink nipples were rock hard, in contrast to the soft puffy sensitive pink areola surrounding them. Trish peeled her dress down to the floor and Sally stepped out of it. She reached for her collar and I stopped her.

"Please leave that on. I love the look you chose for tonight. It's not because I'm into BDSM, but since first meeting you and discovering your youth and innocence, I find the contrast with this look to be fascinating. Tell me, have you ever worn this look before?"

Sally blushed and said, "Never in front of anyone else. I had to work up courage just to buy it. And I've worn it twice at home to masturbate."

Trish gave her red butt plug a gentle twist and Sally shook again with yet another orgasm.

"How often do you masturbate?" I inquired.

"Every day." She quickly replied. "Usually in the morning when I wake up and then again when I relax at home alone at night. I like to stay naked when I'm at home."

"Do you date often?"

Trish had wrapped her arms around Sally and was toying with her clitoris.

"Oh Trish you're going to make me cum again. No, I don't date a lot. The majority of men around here are either married or gay. And to be honest I'm partial to women partners for sex, on the rare occasions that it happens." She looked down at my hard on. "But I do love a cock in my pussy if it belongs to a caring man. I haven't been able to find the right guy to share my wants and needs, until this week. As you can see my tastes tend to be a little kinky. You are the first couple to recognize and accept me for who I am."

I pulled the bedspread down and moved the top sheet to make room for us all. Trish and Sally were happy to lay down and I joined them with Sally in the middle. Trish moved down and put her mouth on Sally's sensitive lips. I could see her tongue parting them and Sally began to shake again. This girl was truly multi orgasmic. I kissed her mouth and fondled her nipples. She in turn put her hand in my groin and rubbed my rapidly hardening cock. Trish gave the infamous red screw another twist and Sally came again. This time squirting her cum into Trish's mouth. Not a drop was lost and Trish crawled up to share it with Sally and me. Now we let it spill and cover Sally's face and in turn, our own. It felt dirty and kinky in its own way.

**********

I woke up as the sun was shining in the window. I don't remember going to sleep last night. It was a long day filled with fun and excitement in more ways than one. Sally was curled up beside me with Trish sleeping on her other side. Sally's leash was laying across her belly, still attached to her dog collar. I kissed her hair. She began to stir and and I kissed her forehead. Her face was covered in dried cum. Now I was recalling the end of our night. Sally smiled up at me and snuggled closer. I pushed her away just enough to scoot down between her legs. She spread them for me.

"Sally, this the way that the day begins in our house." I assumed the familiar position and started to kiss and lick her young puffy lips and labia. She moaned. My chin bumped the red jewel that was still buried deep in her anus. She shook again and with just a few more laps, I finished the slow race to her orgasmic finish line. I twisted the faceted glass and she kept on cumming.

"Oh, oh, Rob! This is why I've dreamed of waking up with you."

Trish began to stretch as she awakened. I carefully moved over between her legs to repeat the morning ritual. She readily accepted my ministrations. It typically takes me only a minute or two to get her into her initial morning orgasm. Today was no different. Sally was observing in her own dazed state.

"Can anything be better than this?" She asked.

Trish smiled and replied, "Now you can understand why I'm always so happy everyday. This man has redefined my life and the cycle of pleasure that I receive."

"That goes for both of us." I added. "I hate to eat and run, but I need to pee."

"Me too!" Sally replied. " can we do it together again?"

Trish swung her leg over my head and sat up on the edge of the bed before she stood and headed to the shower. Sally and I followed eagerly.

Trish turned on the water and sat on the shower seat. She patted the space beside her for Sally to sit down. "Give it to us baby. I'm starting to really like this."

I stood before them and let my stream start to flow. I was coming hard and strong. Sally opened her mouth and I directed my hose at her face. I filled her mouth and then covered her cheeks and chest. She swallowed. Trish was waiting patiently, but knowing I wouldn't last forever, I shifted my aim. Trish was inspired by Sally's love of the unique flavor and allowed me to fill her open mouth as well. Without hesitation she gulped it down. I continued to spray her face and her breasts. As my river became a trickle and then drips, Trish grabbed the liquid cannon and sucked the last few drops out of it. Sally stood up and announced that she was about to burst. I took her seat and she turned directly at me. She spread her lips and released a bucket full of yellow piss into my face. I boldly opened my mouth and allowed her to fill it to overflow levels. I was hesitant to swallow, but not to be outdone, I took a small gulp. Finding it to be mildly pleasant, I gulped the rest. Trish leaned in and Sally redirected her steam and shot more at Trish. She eagerly drank what Sally was pouring. As the bucket was nearly empty, I turned her back and planted my mouth on her puffy flesh and lapped up whatever was left. Trish touched the red rear button and Sally came again. I tasted the new flavor of her slime that flowed from below her pee hole. I was holding her up because I could see her legs shaking in orgasmic tremors.

Trish stood up and Sally collapsed onto the seat. She let go a steady stream and swayed her hips to spray us both in a back and forth fashion. We both attempted to capture as much of the wild river until it slowed to a soft dribble. Sally and I reached out and hugged her belly to our faces.

After a short rest we stood up and took turns scrubbing each other down. We finished, dried off and prepared to join the rest of our clan in the kitchen. Devon was brewing coffee.

Jan and Sue were seated at the breakfast bar sipping coffee and chatting with Devon and Chad. Like us, they were nude. The guys were wearing shorts and t shirts.

Jan grinned, "Thank you again Rob and Trish for that delicious dinner last night. And Chad, you picked the perfect venue. I've never had so many orgasms without even touching myself! I wonder if any of those people who watched us knew or were counting."

Sally nodded in agreement. "It was incredible. I feel like I'm in the middle of a never ending butt fuck. I know I need to remove this plug sooner or later, but right now I think it's just going to stay there."

Sue giggled. "I'm still wearing mine. Tracy told me that she only takes hers out to change colors. Sometimes she'll go for days if she doesn't need to poop."

"What's that about me pooping?" It was Tracy coming around the corner. "Good morning Chad. Good morning Devon. Good morning girlfriends. And Rob, thanks again for last night. Mom, you were the star last night. Your dress stole the show. I'd love to borrow it sometime, if I can figure out the right occasion."

"Anytime honey. But you're right, it's for something special. You attract attention everyday with your talents and your beauty. But I would never dare to wear it without a partner to protect me."

Teri finally joined us and asked about what her mom was saying. "Protection? Why do you need protection?"

Trish kissed her good morning. "I was just saying that the dress I wore last night isn't something that I'd wear if I was going out solo."

Sally had her hand between her legs. "Speaking of solo, I have to ask, Tracy and Teri, you are both young and obviously successful, is there a reason why you're both still single? I can see that you're very happy and confident with yourselves. Stop me if I'm getting too personal. But do you or have you ever been married or in a long term relationship?"

Tracy and Teri looked at each other. Tracy was the first to reply.

"Sally, we were just kids when my parents divorced. My father was a decent provider but he wasn't loving and caring like Mom. Things changed when he was gone from our life and he got sick and died not long after they split up. We all needed to heal and Mom had to be the medicine, if you will. She took us out of school for 3 years and home schooled us, but more than that, she was teaching us how to love and care for ourselves and each other."

Trish was listening quietly as Tracy shared her own impressions of her youth and their family history.

"She taught us the importance of self confidence. She said that as long as we believed in ourselves, we could do anything. And she always told us that no matter what we choose to do, we should always strive to be the very best at it.

So when we attended and finished high school, we were already 3 years older than our fellow graduates. Rob reinforced the principles that Mom had taught us for years. And he demonstrated his love and generosity when they got married by establishing generous trust accounts for Teri and me to attend college if we chose. I didn't really want to go that route so I took a sales position with a local timeshare development in Sedona. I wasn't sure that it would be a long term commitment, but by applying Mom's lessons and standards I realized that I had a gift for closing. I quickly became the top salesperson in the office and by my second year I was earning well over six figures and in my third year I was bringing home six figure checks almost every month. Management noticed of course and asked me to move to Scottsdale for a huge new project there. Making that move was a tough decision but it was time for me to become independent and completely self sufficient. I've been a regional sales and marketing director now for almost five years and I love what I do. That's another thing that Mom always stressed. She said that in life, no matter what the endeavor, if you love what you do, you will always be successful. I've been blessed.

As for dating or long term relationships, I'm afraid that Rob spoiled me. We fell in love as his love for my mom grew and they married. I could have been jealous, but neither of them ever let me feel that way. The result is that while I've been pursued by both men and women, no one has ever measured up. And the other best advice that Mom gave us, was 'to never make marriage a goal in life.' She said if we were meant to have a life partner, God would provide. So far, He's taken care of me, beyond what I ever could have dreamed."

Trish was beaming. "Tracy that was so beautiful. I wish every parent could hear that just once from their child. I love you darling and I'm so proud of you."

Sally was continuing to lightly pleasure herself while she listened intently. Jan and Sue and even Chad and Devon were equally enthralled. Devon changed the subject momentarily.

"Breakfast is ready. I've prepared cheese omelettes and we have guacamole and salsa on the side and fresh tortillas."

Chad had set the round breakfast table on the patio, so we all slowly moved outside and resettled.

Sally opened the conversation again. "Tracy that was beautiful, and I can see how Trish set you on a path for success in business and in life. Teri, can you tell me about your business and how you got there? It's clear that you have special talents like your sister."

Teri pondered momentarily and then began to tell her story.

"Yes, Mom has always been special and I know that she taught us values and stressed self confidence. I realized in high school that our family was different and it was to our benefit. Rob is like icing on the cake."

I felt a tear in my eye.

"I watched Tracy become successful rather quickly. I always admired her and her ability to interact with people. I've been fortunate in that way too and I'm certain that Mom and Rob deserve most of the credit. For the rest, I thank God.

When I finished high school I realized that like Tracy, I wasn't really drawn to continue schooling in a college environment. It seemed like a big machine that turned out robots without a specific purpose. So, thanks to Rob, Tracy and I already had a head start financially at our young ages. I don't think Tracy has touched hers. I've barely cracked into mine. Basically he gave us each a very warm security blanket.

Anyway, my best friend Amy chose to go to ASU, but she wasn't really happy. However, she was invited to do some modeling assignments, both photo and live runway events. She's blossomed into a beautiful girl and we've remained close, in spite of being separated by distance. She's probably my closest thing to a long term relationship. She called me one day and told me that she had a week long job coming up in LA at a convention there. She explained that it was an Adult Entertainment convention for business owners in the trade. She was apprehensive about going there on her own and asked if I would tag along. I had always been curious about the business as we had acquired our share of adult toys and devices for the enhancement of our sex lives at home. Amy had been a part of that too so, in addition to her father's huge penis, she was familiar with giant dildos and lingerie and sex videos.

So while Amy was fulfilling her modeling duties, I wandered around and explored the inner workings of the business. I happened to meet a store owner from Phoenix and learned that he was trying to sell his business. I promised that when I got back to Arizona I would go and talk to him about it.

Amy and I had fun and we both learned a lot that we hadn't known before. Though overall the industry has a history of being seedy and catering mostly to dirty old men, it was evolving and more and more couples were becoming a significant segment of the target market. I also realized that it was a highly profitable business opportunity.

I went to see the store owner in Phoenix and I felt that his business was ready for some changes that would improve the bottom line. He was desperate to sell and I made a lowball offer and we made a deal. Suddenly I was a business owner and I was younger than the people who staffed the store, with no real retail experience. But I had confidence in myself and my ideas.

The assets in my trust from Rob allowed me to obtain the credit I needed to begin to make changes. I met with the employees and shared my vision. First, I never referred to them as employees again. They were now team members and I made it clear that I wanted their opinions and input as we went forward. I began a renovation project with fresh paint, new improved flooring and brighter lighting. We cleaned up the video booths and I designated a couple of team members as maintenance crew. We implemented a system whereby every room was cleaned and wiped down before the green light came on for another patron. Those two, as well as most of the other team members received a 20% raise in pay.

We also changed the store entry policy. Customers were required to present a credit card as they came in the door. We would hold the card until they checked out. They were put on a timer and after 15 minutes, they would accrue a modest charge for additional time, to be credited back when they completed a purchase. This helped to eliminate loiterers and undesirable types. I hired a uniformed security guard. His presence reduced shrinkage by more than his salary cost.

We began to modify the displays and product presentation. Gradually, we saw a significant increase in the number of couples who were shopping. As an incentive we waved the timed charges on credit cards for couples and single females. The word got out and business was booming. The store paid for itself in just over a year!

I realized that several of the team members were single moms, struggling to survive. I wanted to pay them more, but I had already given initial gratuitous raises. So implemented a sales incentive system. I paid a commission on certain high ticket items like lingerie. I paid spiffs on some of the high profit items. For instance, we sold condoms for a bout $2-3 more than the drug store up the street. So I paid them $1 for every box of condoms they sold. The bonuses were paid monthly. Team members could make an extra $100-300 per month, or more. And surprise; sales increased. I was killing my competition. Some of the competitors were throwing in the towel and offering their businesses for sale. A couple tried to imitate my business model, but they were still cutting corners.

Amy was thrilled at my apparent success. I never stopped thanking her for that invitation to LA. We remained best friends. And as I saw the potential for growth, I asked her if she wanted to join in my journey to success. She had been observing the growth and understood the formula. It's not rocket science. It's basic common sense and mostly a matter of treating team members with respect and keeping them happy. They were making more money than they ever had before. I paid for them all to be trained in firearm safety helped them buy weapons to carry for personal protection. Nobody had ever done that before.

So I asked Amy if she would step into a management position if I acquired any more stores. She talked about it with her parents, Tom and Dawn. They were most supportive as they knew that modeling careers tend to be short lived. But she had some ideas about how to expand the market. So I bought out two of my competitors and converted the stores to mirror my original concept. Amy became my GM. The team members loved her. We promoted from within and moved members to the new stores for continuity. The word was out and Amy was attracting new hires from inside and outside the industry. She started focusing on a growing market for brides and destination weddings in Arizona. She'd set up booths at the wedding shows and it was surprising how receptive the soon to be married ladies were.

Today we have five stores. Amy operates from her home in the Valley and I've been able to move back to Sedona where I always wanted to be. And I'm closer to Mom and Rob.

As to your original question Sally about remaining single, I love my work and the people I work with. Amy is also single and works her butt off. I go to Phoenix, usually on Tuesday and Wednesday and I stay with Amy in her luxury condo at Scottsdale. We've been lovers since high school. As I said, she's gorgeous and she gets hit on all the time, but like me, she hasn't found anyone who can compare to Rob or her father Tom. If I had to choose someone to marry today, I'd ask Amy. But we've got work to do."

12