The Family Vacation Ch. 09

Story Info
Sally’s full day with the family.
3.8k words
4.71
10.8k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 04/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rang. I didn't recognize the number, so I asked, "Who's calling?"

"Rob, it's Kim."

My face lit up. "Kim! We really enjoyed meeting you yesterday!"

"That's why I'm calling. We can't thank you enough for one of the most exciting and memorable days of my life. Don agrees, his too. We're only just just getting up. When we got home we made love all night long! He was perpetually hard and I was wet and ready and pumped. So we're sitting in our kitchen, naked with precious jewels in our asses, and snacking on brunch. What are you guys up to?"

The others knew I was talking to Kim, but couldn't hear, so I asked "Kim I'm here on the patio with the family. Can I put you on the speaker?"

"Sure....Hi everybody."

I asked Kim to repeat herself, she did, and I replied. "Kim, we woke up, ate pussy, showered, peed, ate breakfast and chatted about life, swam, fucked and now we just laid down to rest in the sun."

I whispered to Sally, " Are you ok with them coming over?" Sally nodded enthusiastically.

"Sounds like a perfect day." I could tell that Kim was smiling. "So what else are you doing today?"

"Probably more of the same. No plan. Would you like to join us?"

"Of course! We'll clean up and be there shortly"

"Call as you arrive so we can open the gate."

"Be seeing you soon."

I hung up the phone.

"That gives us a little time to relax and rest."

Chad offered, "Anyone need anything?"

"Snacks? Drinks? From Devon?"

I asked for a lemonade but I don't remember him bringing it. Nap time.

*********

I wakened with tongue kisses in my ear and on my neck. I could smell Kim's hair. I recognized it from yesterday. I let her continue. I started hearing others chatting. Don was entertaining Trish and Jan. Tracy and Sue were sandwiching Sally in the hot tub without jets. Teri was sitting beside me, observing Kim as she kissed her way down my torso. She reached my weary sex tool and gave it an all around lick. He was tired and resting, aka soft. The whole thing was in her mouth and hardly responding. Rather than give up on it, she reached between my legs and pressed on the glass stone in my butt. Then she gave it a gentle kiss. I was hard in ten seconds and Kim had to back off as I grew so quickly. Teri smiled with glee.

Kim dropped me out of her mouth but continued to use her full fist to stroke me.

"Rob, I have to tell you. We've met some wild and crazy people since we moved here. We've done some pretty weird things. But our day with you all yesterday was one for the books. Sex and golf in the morning, an afternoon butt plug orgy and then a most unique time dressing to show and then doing it at dinner. And I already told you about how Don and I finished off the night, I mean morning.

Teri, these screwy butt dicks you've got are a sure winner. Are they sold around here?"

"I'll text you my contact data and a link to my website."

"So Rob, I told you yesterday that Don and I like to do some discreet swinging. We're part of a small group here at the club and through them we've met a few more outsiders. You know how these groups grow and evolve."

I nodded even though I lacked first had experience, outside of our own family based network and friends at home.

"In fact, tomorrow night we have a small party planned with two other couples, and we'd like to invite you."

"Do you mean me and Trish?"

"No silly! I mean all of you!" She looked around at all of the pool ladies. "It will change the dynamic of the party, but we've hosted more before. So if any, or all of you are interested, Don and I are extending the invitation." She looked directly at Sally. "Sally darling, you'd be a welcome addition. You'll be surprised at the people you'll meet. I promise I'll take care of you, if you'll come and let me."

Teri asked, "Is it ok to observe at first?"

"Of course love. No one is forced to do anything. You participate, or not, at your own pace. I have a feeling, you'd have a good time."

"I've just never opened myself up to a swinging network, per se. Although we have a small network in Sedona, based mostly at home at Rob and Trish's house. My house is close by so I get there often. But here I can stay somewhat anonymous if I want to."

"Yes Teri, we typically know each other by first names and only share other contact information if we choose to. No one shows up at these events unless they are with a known and trusted member. You will feel safe, I can assure you."

Sue piped up. "I've made some great friends and connections at our club back home. Rob knows, so does everyone else here."

Jan added, "Since Rob came and rescued me from Cleveland, I've met a bundle of new sex partners and I've loved it all. Meeting more like minded people just seems natural. I'd like to be there."

We all looked at Tracy since it appeared everyone else was in. Trish had given me an enthusiastic nod.

"I'm like Teri, I've just never opened myself up to a group whose primary purpose is to have sex." Tracy grinned, "Although sometimes that seems like my primary purpose."

We all chuckled.

"Sure. Why not? If I don't connect with anyone, I'll never turn down a chance to fuck Rob. Do you mind Mom?"

I glanced at Trish who was casually stroking Don's penile tower. He was hard and ready for anything. "Honey you know that I know how happy Rob makes you. I would never deny you that pleasure."

Tracy smiled back, "Can I wear your dress?"

"Why not?" Trish answered. "Kim, what do people wear to these parties? Casual? Dressy? If they expect to get undressed as the party unfolds..."

"I'm glad you asked." Kim replied, "I would say the theme is 'provocative'. What we wore to dinner last night would all be appropriate. Your dress, on you or Tracy, will be a stunner." Kim turned her attention to Sally. "Sally my dear, your collar, leash and cuffs accessories were as sexy and exciting as anything I've ever seen before. Was that a first time for you?"

Sally blushed. "The first time I've ever worn it in front of other people. I wore it to masturbate at home a couple of times."

"What do you fantasize about when you wear it?"

"I don't know specifically, but I have a desire to be controlled, or unable to control myself. Does that make sense?"

"Well you know how much it turned me on. I could have stayed there in the back seat with you all night long. If you'll wear your collar again tomorrow night, perhaps we can explore your control issues a little deeper."

Teri asked "Is lingerie acceptable?"

"Teri, anything is acceptable, but yes, we often see many of our guests in alluring lingerie. And Rob, Don can tell you that the men usually dress casually, and usually without underwear, but sometimes, some guys will reveal something unexpected or unusual when they shed their shirts and pants. Cock rings and penis devices are popular. We don't focus on BDSM, but some of the guests can be inclined to experiment with it. I think those who are really into it eventually pair up and host their own private affairs elsewhere. We've met several couples here at the club who have a wide variety of kinky interests. Sally, you'd be surprised to know who I'm talking about."

Sally gazed and said, "Now you've got my mind spinning and wondering."

"Well you may very well re meet some of them in the future and get to know them better than in the pro shop or on the lesson range."

Sue and Jan had been quietly listening and taking it all in. Jan laughed, "I used to have a fantasy about being taken by my brother, but that one's been realized." Sue giggled. "I used to fantasize about making it with your brother too. Checked that off the list long ago. But I expect to find some new doors opening tomorrow."

"Well don't overthink this. Just arrive with an open mind, and I think you'll all fit in. Don and I are excited to have you join us."

Trish pulled on Don's dick. "I can tell Don is excited already!" She leaned over and sucked on his throbbing member. He lunged his hips up at her. She licked his balls and poked the ever present phallus in his anus. He came a few seconds later. Trish continued waving his cock and it sprayed in every direction. Jan tried to catch some in her mouth, but she barely got a couple of spurts.

Tracy turned to Sally and Sue and said, "Wow that's hot! Kiss me girls." They both responded with open mouths.

Teri had taken over rubbing and stroking me. I knew I wouldn't last long...

Kim rose and walked down into the pool. Soon, we all joined her for a refreshing splash.

*********

In the pool, Tracy and Sue were still tending to Sally. Kissing, fondling and generally loving her up.

"Ooo Tracy I love being loved by such a beautiful woman as you! And Sue, you seem to know exactly where to touch me."

"Well after more than 20 years of massage therapy and loving bodies, I've learned a few things." Sue winked and kissed her. "And Sally, your body is one of the most beautiful that I've ever had the pleasure of touching."

"It just feels so good, and so natural to be here with you all, and to be naked in the fresh air. It would be so wonderful to be able to live like this all the time."

I glanced at Trish and our eyes met, shining, because we know.

Jan spoke to Sally from across the pool where she was cuddling with Don. "Sally, my life changed completely when Rob returned to my life. We hadn't even spoken for more than a decade. When I informed him of my decision to divorce, he and Sue came to Ohio and literally rescued me. They changed my life and my attitudes overnight, and over the next few days. It was clear that a move to Arizona was the cure that I needed. Ever since then, I've been living your dream of being naked and free everyday. I hope that someday you'll be able to realize it too."

Sue had Sally lean back into a reclining position on the water. Tracy had moved between Sally's open legs and began to finger her puffy young and slippery lower lips. Sally held her hips high and encouraged more.

"Oh I just love this!"

Teri grabbed a nearby dildo (a realistic penis) and moved over beside her sister. She slowly inserted the 8" phallus and Sally started to create a splash. Soon it became a wave, and we could all see that the wave in the water was indicative of the wave she was experiencing in her pelvis. She cried and moaned softly as the three women brought her to another climax. Teri removed the dildo and sucked on it.

Kim and I kissed as we observed the pleasure Sally was receiving. Kim grabbed my waterlogged floater and rolled it in her hand. It grew even more as she tickled my scrotum, and it became rock solid when she reached down and applied pressure to the screw in my ass. She jumped on it and rode me as I maintained my balance by walking around the pool.

"Come on baby! Fill me up. I get so turned on watching other people enjoy sex! "

I tried to make it last, but Kim's gorgeous breasts floating in front of me made her too hard to resist. I unloaded again. She came at the same time and we both felt the warmth of our slimy produce inside of her quim.

Devon and Chad were busy preparing supper, to be cooked and served on the patio. He prepped the grill and seasoned filets and shrimp and salmon, along with vegetables to be cut, seasoned and grilled. "No rush folks. I'm planning dinner in about an hour. Does that sound OK?" We all nodded. "And I've got a special surprise for dessert."

We began to get our water logged bodies out of the pool and laid down on the chaises to warm and dry in the afternoon sun.

Sally came over and straddled me on the chaise. My staff nestled in her soft warm crevice. There was no penetration, but plenty of comfort. She laid her head on my shoulder and nibbled my neck. I put my arm around her and held her tightly. Together we drifted into dreamland.

I woke sometime later. Sally was rocking her hips and my wood had slipped inside of her. I joined the pace and we began a slow fuck. Teri came over and assumed a position between both of our outstretched legs. I could feel her stroking my balls and shaft and poking Sally's pink hole. The intensity increased. Then Teri pulled both of our butt plugs out, about an inch, and screwed them back in. This had the desired effect and both Sally and I reached a heightened level of stimulation. We came together in a burst of energy. Teri continued to apply gentle pressure and our orgasms kept coming. Finally she let up, and as our orgasms subsided Sally resumed her restful position on my shoulder, softly kissing my earlobe. I held her and felt her hard nipples pressing against mine.

A short while later Devon announced that we was starting to cook. Trish, Jan, Don and Sue went inside to use the bathrooms to wash their hands. Sally, Tracy, Teri, Kim and I crowded around the outdoor sink to wash up there. I stood behind and admired the four perfect asses before me. I found the view to be stimulating in spite of my recent encounters.

We took our seats at the large table. Chad had prepared a beautiful setting and centerpiece. His attention to details is beyond anything I could have imagined when Rita had booked this vacation residence, not to mention Devon's special talents in the kitchen. I made a mental note to provide her with a special thank you.

Trish sat beside me as we were surrounded by beautiful faces and a variety of breasts of various sizes and shapes. I invited everyone to hold hands while I offered a short prayer. After Amen, Trish and Tracy squeezed my hands and I sensed that it happened all the way around the table.

The food was delicious, and in between bites, I could hear several conversations, all expressing joy at being in this casual naked environment and recounting some of our recent adventures. They all agreed that in spite of the great restaurants and daring behaviors we had engaged in over the last few evenings, this was by far the most comfortable. Tracy proposed a toast to Devon and Chad. Everyone raised their glasses enthusiastically.

Our attendants bowed their heads in respect and assured us that this week has been the most pleasurable hosting experience they had ever enjoyed.

As we cleaned or plates, Devon and Chad cleared them and cleaned the table. Then they served each of us a generous bowl filled with fresh whipped cream. Trish dipped her finger into mine and spread it on her nipple. I of course cleaned it off with my tongue.

The servers next placed platters of berries, fruit and pieces of sponge cake in the center of the table.

"I hope you're all OK with finger food for the final course." Devon winked as they stepped back to observe us.

We all began the food fest as we chose berries and bites of cake and fruit that we dipped into our dishes of whipped dairy cum and commenced to feeding each other. Splashing and dripping was encouraged so that we could all enhance the dining experience by licking each other's bodies.

Kim spoke between bites, "Now this is a dessert to top all desserts!" I heard lots of moans and sighs of agreement. Some of us stood up and moved around the table to share with those who were beyond reach. Standing also provided access to our crotches and the receptacles and obstructions we encountered. It was a gastronomic orgy like none other. Once again, we cleaned the plates. Once we felt as if we had sufficiently cleaned our bodies, we all gravitated to the hot tub for a final rinsing.

Devon cleared and wiped the table and disappeared into the kitchen for a final cleanup. Chad was apparently busy checking the bedrooms and prepping the beds and linens. They both returned shortly and asked if anyone had any other requests.

Not receiving any responses, I replied. "You guys have been phenomenal today. Accommodating our needs on this totally unplanned day is beyond what we could have expected. Take the rest of the night off and we'll see you tomorrow. Sue and Sally and I will be playing golf. The others will probably want breakfast whenever they wake. In the afternoon, a light lunch or afternoon snacks will be sufficient. As you know we'll be having more dinner/snacks at the Gunner party, so once we leave, you'll be free to go as well. Enjoy your evenings. Is there anything else that we can do for you?"

They thanked me and assured us that their needs were covered so we bid them goodnight. They both came over to the spa and bent down to give each of us a goodnight kiss.

What a classy touch.

Don and Kim were the next to depart. "We really hate to leave, but we've still got some clean up and preparation to manage for tomorrow evening. Have a great time on the golf course tomorrow and we'll see you around 6:30. I'll have snacks and finger food for everyone."

Like Devon and Chad, they shared kisses with us all before Trish and I walked them to the door.

Sally had gotten out of the spa and was drying herself. There's something about watching a woman towel herself down that always turns me on. It's the natural and unconscious way they rub and touch themselves all over, especially when they bow their legs, squat, and rub between them. It always seems like they take just a little longer and rub a little harder. Perhaps it's my imagination, but it still excites me.

"I know it's a little early, but last night was a late one and we have an early tee time tomorrow, so I'm ready to turn in. Sally, will you join us? "

"Of course I will!" She turned to the others in the hot tub. "Today has been one of the most amazing days of my life. I can't thank you all enough for welcoming me into your family and your home. I look forward to more fun and adventures tomorrow. It sounds like tomorrow night is going to be something new for all of us. I love you all. Thank you again." She walked over and took Trish's hand as we turned and headed for bed.

Once I had closed the bedroom door, we brushed our teeth and laid down in bed. Sally was between us. She turned and faced Trish. "Trish, would it be OK if I fuck Rob in front of you? I've been longing for his cock all day, and all of the fun and sex that we've shared today just seems like a warm up for this moment."

Trish responded by kissing her mouth and then down her neck and on to her puffy areola, and gently bit her nipple as it hardened in her mouth. I repeated the kissing from my side until we were both chewing on Sally's breasts. Sally's legs were spread wide. Trish reached across and held my sex tool and stroked my balls. Satisfied that I was hard and ready, she pulled me over between Sally's legs and placed my throbbing stake at the entrance to Sally's love hole. She released me and I drove it in. Then I withdrew and drove it down again, this time deeper. With each thrust I could feel her opening up even more. I increased the pace and Sally raised her legs to draw me deeper inside. Trish poked the plug in my backside and I felt a surge of power and continued pounding as Sally thrust her hips upward to accept me in her innermost region. Trish poked her butt plug and she shivered as her orgasm began in waves. I felt the warmth of her feminine fluid and I could hold back no longer. I let go and shot a load deep inside and suddenly the amount of fluid increased for us both. It was hot and flowing, and without withdrawing, I rolled us over so Sally was riding me like the stallion I was. Now she could control the pace and she had no intention of slowing down. She bucked and slammed down on me until we both came again. I could feel our mixed cocktail dribbling down over my balls and onto the sheet. We were both short of breath. Sally laid down and nuzzled my neck.

After a few moments she lifted her head, kissed my lips and then turned to Trish. "Trish thank you so much for that. I've never met anyone so willing to share their husband, and I've never met anyone who I'd rather do it with."

"Sally darling, I'm so glad to be able to share Rob with you. We don't do this casually. If we are going to share each other this way it's going to be rooted in true love between us all."

12