The Family Vacation Ch. 10

Story Info
Golf, spa and...
6.2k words
4.78
4.5k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 04/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm on my phone chimed softly. And there was a knock on the door. The door swung open slowly and Sue poked her head inside.

"Anybody up?"

"I am. Not sure about anyone else."

Sally stirred beside me. Trish wasn't moving. Sally was a bit startled seeing Sue walking into the room, but then she remembered where she was and who she was with. Sue climbed carefully onto the bed after dropping a hanger and dress on the side chair.

"Did everyone sleep well? I can see by the mess on these sheets that nobody went to sleep too quickly." She leaned forward and lapped up the remaining sticky goo that was still oozing from Sally. While she was stimulating our resident golf pro, I moved over and assumed a similar position between Trish's legs. Trish naturally opened and allowed me full access. This often happens in her sleep. I felt her thrust her hips upward and a warm flow emanated from below her gold clit ring. Sally was becoming a bit more active and vocal as Sue brought her to a morning climax. I rolled back over and Sue mounted me.

"You know what I want babe. Fill me with your seed. I want to be wet all day."

She rocked back and forth and quickly brought me to my first orgasm of the day. Sally looked on in amazement.

Sue remained on top of me, still copulating. "Devon is in the kitchen making coffee. I'm famished this morning. I think I might order one of everything on the breakfast menu at the club!" For a tiny person, Sue has a voracious appetite.

"Then I suppose we better rise and shine." I kissed Sally good morning and Sue lifted herself off of me. We all got off the bed, carefully so as not to disturb Trish in her dream land comfort.

I turned on the dual shower heads and we all stepped in together. Immediately we all began to pee. Not in any particular direction, but since we were facing each other, the streams crossed and ran down our legs. We shampooed and bathed each other and I turned off the shower. As we stepped out to fresh towels, I was surprised to see that Devon had left a tray with three cups of hot coffee on the vanity. We did our morning grooming together and Sue retrieved her pink print golf dress. She also donned a coordinating thong panty. Sally went into our closet where she had hung her golf outfit for the day. It was a hot pink, short pleated skirt and a coordinating striped cap sleeve sweater. I watched as she stepped into her hot pink sheer thong. She looked like a cheerleader. Both she and Sue were already dripping and I could see wet stains in their crotches.

I threw on a pair of linen shorts and a club crested golf shirt. Together, we proceeded into the kitchen.

Devon welcomed us. "Well don't we all look sharp and well rested!"

We smiled at his cheerful greeting. We returned our empty coffee mugs and got ready to leave.

"Trish is still sleeping. I'm sure that she and the ladies will all wake up soon enough. What are you cooking today?"

" Cinnamon French toast and bacon."

"Oh once they smell bacon cooking, that should get them up! Devon I'll call you if we decide to stay for lunch at the club. I don't know what the girls have planned. They might go out, but you'll know if they do. Either way, we should probably plan on a light late afternoon snack. There will be food at the party tonight, but it will also be light."

We exited into the garage. "I'm going to have you two ride together in the cart today. I'll take one from the club fleet. We can figure that out when we get there."

Sally got into her car and we all departed. We arrived at the club at almost the same time, but appropriately in separate vehicles. Outside the pro shop we hugged and greeted each other as if we hadn't seen each other for days.

Inside Mark welcomed us. "Sally you seem to be glowing this morning. Did you have a nice day off?"

"Boss it was just what I needed! Thanks for scheduling me that way this week. I'll be more than happy to cover for you all weekend. Are you going away?"

"Yes, we're going to San Diego. I have reservations at Hotel Del Coronado." He changed the subject. "It's going to be busy on the course today. I've got you between two foursomes, but the group behind you is all women, so hopefully they won't push you. Just relax and enjoy your round."

We headed for the dining room where we all ordered a sumptuous breakfast. Sue wasn't the only one who was hungry. But it was Sue who picked up on Mark's comment.

"Sally did you notice what Mark said about you?"

"Am I really glowing? I do feel better than I've felt in a long time. But I didn't realize that it showed."

I commented. "Well whatever it is, it looks good on you."

Breakfast came and we all dove in. Afterward we rested as we still had a little while before we were due on the tee. We decided to skip the range. The girls stopped in the locker room to do last minute touch ups while I went outside and had the cart crew put my bag on a solo cart and put Sally and Sue together on our private cart.

We proceeded to the tee. The group in front of us was standing in the fairway, waiting for the green to clear. Before I could even tee off, a foursome of ladies pulled up behind us. Sally recognized them and apologized for the slight delay. She made small talk by introducing us.

"This is Rob and Sue. They've been playing as guests this week while they're in residence here at the club." She introduced us to Julie, Alison, Kayla and Roberta. They were all attractive and well dressed.

Before we could engage them in further conversation, the fairway cleared and so I put my tee in the ground. I took a practice swing and then hit an impressive drive, long and straight down the middle. I tried to hide my glee. The last thing a wanted to do was flub a shot in front of a bunch of lady members. Sue and Sally hit equally impressive drives, also in the center. We looked good. We waved good bye to our new friends as we headed out to the course. We all made par on the first hole, and as expected, we had a short wait on the second tee. Sue reached under her dress and removed her thong. She handed it to me. The crotch was still wet and gooey. Sally watched and did the same. She also handed them to me. "I dare you to sniff them." I answered the challenge by putting the wet narrow crotches into my mouth and sucking the slime out of them. Sally giggled. "Is there anything that you won't do?"

I put both thongs in a side pocket of my golf bag.

By the time we reached the third tee we were held up again. This time the ladies behind us caught up and it was clear that it would be a few more minutes. Alison got out of her cart and came up and sat next to me in my cart. She had a cute figure. Slim hips, fit legs and a smallish chest.

"Are you enjoying your time here in La Quinta? Where are you from?"

I replied, "Yes we are having a wonderful time. As much as we love our home in Sedona, it's fun to get away."

"Yes, this is a very friendly community. I understand you played with Kim and Don Gunner this week."

"Why yes we did. How do you know that?"

"Oh, word gets around in certain circles." She smirked. "It's a small and tight knit community."

I wondered just how much she might have heard.

The fairway was clear and it was time for me to tee off again. I excused myself and stepped up to hit the ball. When I returned to my cart, Alison was still there. Sally and Sue were pulling up to their tee. Alison touched my knee as she got out of the cart.

"We can chat more later."

I watched her walk away and then pulled up to rejoin my playing partners.

Play continued to be slow, but I didn't care. I was making a new friend. And Sally was enjoying Sue's company. I even watched hands disappearing under their skirts. That inspired me to be a bit more touchy feely with Alison. We would sit together in my cart. Her playing partners were all engaged in girl talk and seemed to barely notice her absence as we waited on the tees. I let Alison take the lead and set the pace. Sue noticed and came back to join the chat.

"What are you two chatting about?" She put her foot up on the floor of the cart, causing her skirt to rise and nearly expose the very top of her thigh.

Alison shared that she had indeed spoken to Kim as they are close friends and talk almost everyday. Sue was more forward and inquisitive than I had been.

"So what did she tell you about us?"

"She told me that you're both massage therapists. And by the way, I love massages." She winked at me and ran her hand up Sue's leg. All the way. "She told me that there's a good chance you'll be naked under your dress." Now she was tickling Sue's labia with her forefinger. Sue made no effort to stop her. " I see she was right."

I noticed that the tee was open again. I ran my hand up and gently squeezed her thigh. "I gotta hit." And I walked to the tee, aware of the wood in my shorts as well as the wood in my hand. For some reason my game today is excellent. I've made par on every hole.

The pace improved and the lady foursome didn't catch us for three more holes. I found time to chat with Sally.

"I miss the fun we had out here on Monday." she said. "It's too crowded.

I placed my hand on her thigh and she opened her legs for me. I stroked her and probed her pussy.

"But I really like that!"

"How about if after we finish golf, you go home and grab whatever you're going to wear and need for tonight and then come to our house again. We can all get ready together and then go to Gunners. We don't know who is going to be there, so you should probably drive your own car. But we have five more nights here and there will be plenty of time to be together. You're part of our family now."

"Oh Rob, that's the nicest thing I've heard today on the course. Alison seems to be taking an interest in you. Have you noticed?"

"It's hard not to notice. Apparently she and Kim are close friends. She heard about our golf game with Gunners. I have to wonder what else Kim told her."

Apparently a group a few holes ahead of us either finished or sped up. Our pace quickened and the ladies behind us didn't catch up again.

Once we finished I told Sally to go home and get whatever she needed and come to our house at her convenience.

That gave the ladies a chance to finish behind us and Alison made an effort to catch me before we left.

"I certainly enjoyed meeting you today Rob. I hope I'll see you again while we're here." I gave her my phone number and encouraged her to call.

Sue and I arrived home and went straight to the patio and stripped. Devon came out and folded our clothes. And he updated us.

"Chad took the ladies in the Bentley for a spa day. He was able to book them for facials, hair and nails. They should be home in another hour unless they get distracted somewhere. I have cold cuts and I can make sandwiches if you're hungry."

"I'm starving!" Said Sue. Can I have roast beef and turkey combo?" I added that I'd have the same, but a half sandwich would be plenty.

"Sally will be joining us soon. Sue and I will be in the pool."

We swam and splashed for a few minutes and then embraced in the water. Sue wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her tiny ass cheeks in my hands. She put her head on my shoulder and we rested together, on the edge of sleep. Sally arrived a few minutes later. Devon welcomed her at the front door. She told him she'd be happy to eat the other half of my sandwich. Then she quickly stripped and joined us in the pool.

"I so love swimming naked. In fact, I love doing everything naked." She became a part of our hug and kissed me before laying her head on my other shoulder. I had to let go of Sue with one hand, but I quickly filled it with Sally's firm butt. We all stayed still, just resting.

Devon reappeared with a tray of sandwiches and lemonade. He set them next to the chaise lounges on the deck and spread towels for us. We slowly got out of the water and stretched out to enjoy our lunch.

Conversation was light. We all agreed that golf was fun, but not quite the same as our first round together, mostly because of the pace. But we were also all tired. When we finished eating, Sue and Sally both squeezed in on my chaise, one on each side. I put my arms around them. They laid their heads on my shoulders, and we all fell into dreamland.

"Well don't we look cozy!"

I opened my eyes to see my wife standing above us. She was glowing. She looked prettier than normal. Then it struck me. She, Jan, Tracy and Teri had gotten facials, manicures, pedicures, hair trim and it looked like she had make up applied. She was wearing a slim fit tube type sundress. Creating cleavage where it was scarce,and also drawing attention to her slender tanned smooth legs.

"Wow Trish! You look fabulous!" She smiled back. She knew how good she looked.

Sally and Sue began to stir in my arms.

"Where's the others?" I looked around.

"I think they went straight to their rooms to lose their clothes. And I suspect a few moments with their mirrors. Wait until you see them."

At that moment they all walked out the slider. They indeed had that glow about them. But Teri was the shocker. She had cut her hair super short, almost boyish. The back and sides were almost shaved. She left enough on top to tousle without having to style it. It changed her look drastically, and I loved it.

"Teri I love it! That's a bold change and I think you're perfect to pull it off."

"Yeah, even Mom was nervous. She wanted to do it gradually at home. But I figured I'd take a leap." She rubbed her hand all over her scalp.

Sally looked at them all and expressed envy. "I love your make up, especially your eyes. I feel left out."

Teri replied. "Don't worry Sally, I've been learning a lot lately. We have a new esthetician on our team. She does facials and waxing and make up, and her specialty is exotic eyes. We've even put an 'Exotic Eyes' sign on the building. My floor sales team get their eyes done before work each day, and they've been selling the service like crazy. I'm already looking for another technician to handle the demand. I'll do your eyes tonight."

I still couldn't get over Teri's new look. It was either Sue's gentle grip on my package, or the thrill of seeing Teri and her new boyish look, but I was getting excited.

Trish noticed. "Honey, if you think we look good now, wait until you see what we bought to wear tonight. There was a great lingerie store next to the spa that Chad took us to."

I rolled my eyes. I could only imagine the fashion show that was going to happen soon.

Devon interrupted and asked if anyone wanted sandwiches or cold cuts and veggies. The girls all accepted the offer and Devon turned to make preparations.

Once they were fully sated, Teri came over and took Sally's hand. "Come with me Darling. I'm going to give you some eyes." Watching their backsides as they walked indoors was stimulating. Even Devon paused to watch.

Inside Teri's room, both still naked, Teri had Sally sit in front of her. "Are you going to honor Kim's request and wear your collar again tonight?"

Sally blushed and confessed that she intended to.

"With black? Like before?"

"Yes. I hope she'll like the rest of my outfit."

Teri went to work on Sally's cheeks and then her eyes. She wasn't afraid to use extra shadow and eye liner to shape, shade and accent her eyes. When she finally let Sally see herself in the mirror, Sally shuttered.

"Oh my, who is that? She's so sexy, and a little bit slutty."

"That's the look I wanted for you. It's very popular in my store. I guess it's almost time to get dressed. Wanna see what I've got in mind?"

"Oh yes. By the way, I love your hair." Sally reached for Teri's face and pulled her to her own. They commenced a kiss that lasted for several minutes. It was more than a kiss and they were both almost breathless when they broke. Teri picked up the package that was on her bed. She opened the box and held up a white sheer lacy top with spaghetti straps for shoulder support. She lifted it high and inserted her arms and pulled it down into place. Then she leaned forward and tugged at the loose front so both girls could easily see her tiny tits.

"Teri I love your pointy nipples. It must be nice to not need a bra with those firm little cones."

Teri reached into her shirt and pushed it down enough to expose her entire breast. She pinched it and tugged at it until her nipple was hard. Then she offered it to Sally. Sally responded by taking it into her mouth and sucking hard, then adding soft bites. Teri sighed.

"But wait. I'm only half dressed." Sally let go with her mouth and sat back. Teri reached under the tissue paper in the box and held up a matching sheer white thong. She stood and stepped into it and pulled it up tightly in her crotch. It was then that it became apparent that the crotch of the thong was split. Teri used her fingers to part the white fabric and pinch her fluffy folds, so that the split thong framed her sex. She had a sheer white transparent scarf to use as a wrap skirt.

"Wow Teri, I guess you won't be shy tonight!"

"Shall we go get you dressed up for the evening?"

Sally put her fingers between her own puffy lower lips and produced a wet slimy finger. "Yes, I think I'm ready."

Trish had removed her dress and we were standing nude in the bedroom. Tracy walked out of our closet, carrying the 'nothing there' dress that her mom was loaning her for tonight.

"Thanks Mom. I hope it looks as good on me as it did on you the other night."

I quietly thought that it would probably be even more revealing on Tracy's young perfect figure.

Like Teri, Trish had a package on the bed. She carefully unwrapped it. I watched as she removed a pair of red nylons. She sat in the chair and put them on, one leg at a time. They reached to about mid thigh and apparently would stay up without garters. Next was a longish red lace garment. As it unfolded it became clear that it was a mini dress. She slipped it over her head and let it fall. It was barely long enough to cover her butt. However the slightest movement would teasingly reveal the goodies in front and back. And the lace was strategically placed to add to the tease.

"You weren't kidding. If we weren't trying to preserve ourselves for a reveal at the party, I could really mess you up right now."

"Wait. I'm not done yet." She disappeared into the closet and returned a few minutes later wearing a pair of the highest heels she's ever worn. Straining to avoid wobbling she leaned against the vanity and exposed the ruby red crystal in her anal hole. "I'm feeling a little sluttish. I switched to the 5" gem."

"Oh yeah. I could really mess you up." I spread my legs and revealed my solid boner. "But I want to relish looking at you like this for as long as I can so I'll give you a break."

I was about to get up and rinse off in the shower when Teri and Sally came into the room. Teri looked amazing. With her new short hair and slim hips and mostly flat chest, dressed in a sheer white tank and panties, she looked like a young teenager at a slumber party. Sally smiled with her freshly made up face and truly exotic eyes. "I love your eyes." She looked hot naked, but somehow I sensed that she was going to get hotter. I watched her bare ass walk into the closet. Teri followed. I really couldn't take my eyes off Trish. She was trying to strut in her heels, getting better and more confident with each step. She has a knack for being the prettiest in the room, no matter where we are, or who we're with. I'm so lucky to be in love and married to this woman. Kim had told us to be provocative, and so far, my girls were nailing it. Confirming my thoughts, Sue came in. She was royal blue in a one piece thong/tank. The bottom was little more than a string in her crack, front and back. The top had sleeve openings so wide and deep that you could see Sue's small perky tits from the sides. Her skinny bare ass revealed a matching blue butt screw. She carried a sheer blue scarf as a wrap.

12