The Family Vacation Ch. 11

Story Info
Alison spends a day with Rob. Sally recalls the night before.
9.5k words
4.84
3.7k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 04/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we said goodbye to everyone and left the Gunner residence, I could see that Sally was still dazed and unsteady. She had lost her thong panty and her top was wide open. I motioned for Teri to come and drive Sally home to our house.

I confirmed that Sally had to be at work early the next morning to open the pro shop, so I could set my alarm and make sure that she'd be sufficiently recovered to face the day.

We loaded ourselves into the cars and went home. Once inside the house, everyone headed for their rooms to freshen up and prepare for bed. Trish was busy drawing a bath in the oversized tub in our master suite. She lit candles and placed them around the bathing area.

I got a chance to take a closer look at Sally as I assisted her in undressing. Her nylons were askew, and she was covered in dry cum, on her face, hair, breasts, belly and of course her well used and abused vagina, anus and thighs. I removed her butt plug and she shook again from the sensation. She began to drip more fluid from her rear.

Trish appeared, naked of course, and took Sally's hand to lead her to the tub. She had added scented salts and some bubbles. She helped Sally to step in with her and together they sat down, Sally between Trish's legs, and leaning back into Trish's arms. It was the first time I sensed that Sally was relaxing. Trish just held her.

After they soaked for a few minutes, Trish began to use a washcloth to scrub the jizz from Sally's face and body. She added shampoo and washed her hair. She was careful to wash Sally's most intimate and private parts, spreading her lips and softly scrubbing every millimeter of her pink cluster. She rolled her slightly so she could repeat the scrubbing on her tender anal region, cleaning it inside and out. Sally was like putty in her hands. She used the hand held shower to rinse her hair. They laid together for a few more minutes to relax away the excitement and tension of the evening. I could see Trish was relishing her maternal instincts to care for Sally after she had been so vulnerable all night.

When they stood up to get out of the tub, I was there to assist and dry. It was good to see Sally looking clean again. She had some mild bruises around her breasts and pussy. I walked her to our bed and laid her down. Trish joined us with body powder and moisturizing lotion. As she began application, Sally sighed and drifted into a sleepy mode. Anticipating an early wake up, we wanted her to get maximum rest tonight.

Sue and Teri poked their heads in the door. "Just checking to see that she's all right." Sue whispered, "She really got a workout tonight."

I nodded that Sally was indeed clean, calm and hopefully down for the night.

The alarm on my phone chimed earlier than normal. Sally and Trish were both sound asleep. I hated to disturb anyone but Sally has obligations at work. I shook her gently until she opened her eyes. It took her a moment to remember where she was.

"How do you feel this morning?"

Sally was silent at first. Then she told me, "I'm a little sore. But I'll be OK. I think I'm hungry."

I rolled between her legs and kissed her pussy softly. "I can give you a morning orgasm, but if you're sore, perhaps we should save that for later."

She agreed, so I gave her one more gentle lick, more for me than for her. I rolled out of bed while asking, "What would you like for breakfast? I think I just heard Devon arrive."

"Anything with eggs and toast and maybe some bacon if it's available."

I headed for the door. I found Devon and gave him Sally's breakfast request.

"No problem. Coming right up. Coffee will be ready in two minutes."

I turned and went down the hall to Sue's room. I figured she might have a golf themed outfit for Sally since she hadn't gone home last night. To my delight, Sue had already anticipated the situation and had laid out two different choices for Sally. I quietly picked them up and returned to my room.

Sally was standing at the vanity, brushing her teeth and rinsing the sleep out of her eyes. "I don't have any clothes to wear."

"Yes you do now. Take your pick. If these won't work, you can take anything you like from Trish's closet." I hung up the clothes from Sue and wrapped my arms around Sally. " In case you don't know it, I fell in love with you again last night. You were spectacular and amazing in so many ways. I hope that you enjoyed yourself as much the guests you entertained."

"I'll let you know once I remember it all."

Devon appeared at the door with two mugs of coffee. "Breakfast will be on the table in 3 minutes."

Sally turned to him and smiled. "Thanks Devon. We'll be right there." She selected a golf dress that came from Sue and a pair of sneakers from Trish. "I'm feeling in a commando mood. I've never done that in the shop before."

I could tell that her spirit was returning. She bent over in front of me. I assured her that though she was sporting plenty of leg, there were no naughty bits on display.

We moved to the kitchen and sat together while I watched her devour the platter that Devon had prepared. She glanced at the clock and was satisfied that she would be on time to open the pro shop.

"I hate to eat and run, but... I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything that you and Trish have done for me. My dream life goes on. I never want it to end. And I confess that I'm in love with you too."

"We'll be checking on you later this morning. Call me if you need anything."

I walked her to the door and we embraced and kissed. It could have turned into more, but Sally has obligations. I watched her get in her car and drive away.

Back inside, I refilled my coffee mug and returned to bed.

Sue tapped on the open door as she peeked into the room. I was awake on the bed. Trish was still sleeping. Sue approached and joined me in bed. "I see you found the clothes I left out for Sally. Did she make it to work on time?"

"Yes, but I expect it will be a long day for her. How are you feeling this morning?"

"I think I need to jump in the hot tub. I was too tired to clean up last night. I had a ball last night, getting down and dirty, but it's time to clean all of that off."

Trish began to stir. I went to get in position for my morning duties. Sue beat me to it. As Trish opened her eyes she found Sue gazing at her fresh clean vagina. With her tongue ready.

"What's up Rob? Are you too worn out for me today?"

"Not at all my love. Sue just beat me to it. If she fails to please, I'm ready to take over."

Sue commenced demonstrating her oral talents. We know that she's entirely capable of serving most all of Trish's needs. They've been lovers for years. Trish was soon thrusting and enjoying lusty spasms.

"I'm so glad that I bathed with Sally last night. I must admit I felt like a total slut when we got home. And looking at Sally only emphasized the need. How is she today?"

"I got up with her this morning. Got her dressed and ready. Devon fed her a full breakfast and I'm sure she got to work on time."

"I think we should plan to take her to lunch today when she gets her break." She was looking at Sue. "Maybe Jan will join us. We can make it a girls outing. They have good lunches at the club, right?"

"I'm sure they do. Sue and I usually eat breakfast there and it's always delicious. I expect lunch must be just as good."

"What are your plans for today, Rob?"

"None yet. I'll probably stay close to home with Tracy and Teri. Like you guys, I need to recover from last night too."

Sue reminded us, "I need to soak for a few minutes and then I think I need breakfast. Will you join me?"

We got out of bed. Trish took time to brush her teeth while Sue and I headed for the patio and the hot tub. We discovered that Jan and Teri and Tracy had all gotten there first.

"Well good morning all you sluts!" I greeted them. "How are we feeling today?" There was a bit of sarcasm in my tone.

They all rolled their eyes as Sue and I stepped down into the hot bubbling brew.

"That was quite an experience." Jan began. "The people were all nice and the sex was great. Just a different way to approach it all."

Tracy added her take. "I tasted a lot of different cum cocktails, but as always, making love with you Rob is the best." I blushed.

We looked at Teri to get her reactions. "You know, I've been in the sex business for a couple of years now. I've seen countless videos of orgies and group sex. Was last night what I expected? Not exactly because I didn't know what to expect. Was it fun? Oh yes. Masturbating as a start is always a thrill for me. But doing it with Don as an audience and an inspiration was better than ever. Yes, it was fun, but I'm glad to be washing it off now."

Trish had now joined us. "Sue and I are planning to take Sally to lunch at the club. Does anyone want to come along?"

Jan replied, "Yes. I'm anxious to hear Sally's account of the evening."

Tracy told us, "Teri and I had talked about lunch and maybe a walk at the Desert Museum. We've been missing our old fashioned 'sister days'."

Trish encouraged them. "I think that's a wonderful idea. Rob, do we have any plans for dinner tonight?"

"I think we should go out again. It's been a few days... I'll ask Chad or Devon for suggestions and let's plan to go out around 7."

At that, Devon came out and announced that breakfast was ready. We all got out of the tub and toweled off before sitting down to omelets, bacon and fresh muffins.

When I inquired about where to go for dinner tonight, Devon suggested Lavender Bistro. "It's popular and close by. I'll have Chad call when they open, and book a table on the covered patio."

It was time for an after breakfast swim and then a bit of morning sun.

I had just laid down when my phone rang. It was Alison.

"Good morning. How are you today Alison?"

"I'm good, but I confess I've been up for most of the night, thinking of you."

"Happy thoughts, I hope."

"More like horny thoughts. I loved the way that you and I could fuck so casually last night. You taught me that it doesn't need to be hot and nasty, if it's between two people who respect and care for each other. I learned that directly from you, but also from your family as they interacted with a bunch of people they had never met before. But mostly I was so pumped up from watching om role with Sally. I confess that I've admired her and lusted for her when she's in the pro shop, but being in control over her last night was beyond anything I ever imagined. Now I can't get her out of my mind."

"It was exciting to witness and participate. We brought her home with us and cleaned her up before putting her down for the night. She had to open the golf shop this morning. She's there now."

"Is she OK? She took some serious abuse last night."

"She confessed to being a little sore. Trish is going to take her to lunch along with Sue and my sister. Trish was mothering her last night here at the house. It was comforting to watch. She has such a caring nature about her."

"And Sally sure did need it. So what are you doing today?"

"Actually I've just been informed that the ladies are going to abandon me today. As I said, Trish, Sue and Jan are going to the club and Teri and Tracy are going out for a 'sister day'. They need that time. They haven't had it in way too long."

"Would you like some company today, or do you cherish your alone time?"

"Given a choice between time alone, or time with you? I'll choose you every time. Did Kim give you my address here?"

"Yes, I know exactly where you are."

"Then feel free to come by whenever. Chad or Devon will answer the door. Don't be surprised. Our rental includes staff and these two guys have been amazing. You'll enjoy meeting them. We can have some lunch here and hang out for as long as you like. Tell me, do you have plans for dinner tonight?"

"There's nothing on our calendar unless Alan booked something and didn't tell me."

"Will you join us for dinner at Lavender? Bring a change of clothes and you can get dressed here. Tell Alan to come over and join us whenever he'd like to."

"Oh he's a last minute guy. I'll tell him, but I bet that he'll opt to meet us there."

"Well I know a couple of ladies who would welcome him for fun and games before dinner if he's up for it."

"I'll tell him. And I'll see you soon."

I hung up the phone and informed the gals, "I guess I won't be all alone today when you go out. Don't worry about me." I winked at Trish and she smiled back. It's so nice to have a wife that loves me and tolerates what most other wives would use as grounds for divorce. Yes, I'm very fortunate, for sure.

It was an hour later. Teri and Tracy were on their way out the door, heading to an unknown destination where time together was the priority. The place didn't matter. Trish kissed them both and wished them a fun day. Jan and Sally were dressed in their best 'country club casual' attire. Trish wore one of her favorite sundresses. Not too revealing, but bare enough to turn heads.

I was reclining on the patio. The ladies presented themselves and I complimented them and approved their wardrobe choices.

"You'll be attracting plenty of attention in the dining room. Have fun and take good care of Sally. Please let her know about dinner tonight and tell her I hope to see her again tomorrow."

Trish asked, "Do you think she might want to stay with us again tonight?"

"That's fine with me. Just find out what time she has to be at work in the morning. We shouldn't keep her up too late."

"How about if I make the offer, and she can decide for herself. I loved our time in the bath tub last night. We don't need to get crazy."

"That sounds good. I love you all. Have a good time at lunch."

The doorbell chimed. Chad was there to welcome Alison into the house. She was wearing white shorts that weren't quite long enough to conceal the cheeks of her rear. In front her cameltoe was prominent and impossible to ignore. Her top was a large silk scarf, tied loosely around her neck and low in the back. Her tiny breasts were covered but free and her nipples were visible through the sheer fabric.

Trish gave her a sincere welcoming hug. "I'm glad you're here to keep Rob company this afternoon. I look forward to a full report at dinner tonight." She winked and then kissed her mouth.

Sue was admiring Alison's barely covered body. Jan put her hand on Alison's rear. "I like these shorts. I need to find some that fit me like this." Then she rubbed her palm on the front mound. "Oh yes. I need these."

Devon was standing to the side and asked Alison if she wanted a beverage. "I have champagne, juice, lemonade, water and sodas."

"Oh a mimosa would be wonderful."

Devon headed to the kitchen bar.

Sue bent to kiss me goodbye. Jan followed, and Trish was last, giving me a slightly longer and wetter kiss. Then she turned to Alison and gave her one just like mine. "Have fun today. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

They turned and left via the front door. Chad had brought out the Bentley.

I stood up and moved the chaise next to mine so that they were opposite and we could face each other in a six and nine position. I spread a towel and patted it for Alison to sit down. She reached behind her and untied the scarf knot on her back. Then she lifted the garment over her head and revealed those small A cup titties. I felt a surge in my groin. She sat on the chaise and reclined, still wearing those tight shorts. I could practically see inside her crack and the details of her puffy outer lips were obvious.

"So tell me more about yourself. We've been intimate, but I really don't know about you. Tell me about Alison and then I'll tell you anything you want to know about me."

She thought for a moment and then began. "I've been married to Alan for 18 years. He was my first everything. First love. First blow job. First fuck. First husband... We came here from Colorado. He makes a lot of money and we live a comfortable life. We swing and have an open marriage because that's what I want. Alan pretty much comes along for the ride. He's not as sexually adventurous as I am. He's happy with a willing female who will suck his dick and sometimes he likes fucking. I was surprised last night to see him with Sue. I expect that she was the aggressor."

I smiled and nodded, because I know that Sue is exactly that. Devon returned with a mimosa for Alison and a lemonade for me.

Alison continued. "When we met on the golf course yesterday, I immediately felt that there was something different about you. I sensed it when you first touched my leg. You weren't being aggressive or exerting control. It was more of just a caring touch. Not like I'm used to from other men. And yes, I've been with a lot of other men. I'm not ashamed. But I sometimes feel as if I'm not sure what it is I'm looking for. The more men I fuck, the more I realize that there's still something missing. But when you touched me in the golf cart, I felt something I've never felt before. I'm still not sure what it was. Maybe it's because you're a trained massage therapist, but there was nothing threatening in the way you placed your hand farther up my leg. Most men I've known would be grabbing for my pussy. That wasn't you."

I was listening but I was also distracted by her tight shorts and the pussy that she had just referenced. She noticed and opened her legs a little wider.

"And last night when we fucked in the chair, I could feel you inside me, but what I noticed more was the way your hands felt as you stroked my ass, and how secure I felt when you wrapped your arms around me and pressed my little pointies against your chest."

She cupped her tits and held them up for me.

"I used to be so self conscious about my breasts. I was embarrassed because I didn't have a rack like most of my girlfriends. I dreamed of getting implants and rebuilding them professionally. But I kept putting it off, and now I'm glad. Those girls are having to cope with big hangers and nipples that eventually will be pointed at their toes. I've learned to be happy with my flat chest, and I'm even proud of it."

Now she was pulling on her nipples and they were getting hard.

"And somehow I felt that same difference in the way that Tracy ate my cunt and drank your sperm. She was warm and caring. I'm making myself wet. Do you mind if I take my shorts off?"

I held my package and showed her that my love shaft approved. Alison lifted her feet and legs and peeled off the tight shorts. She slid a finger up her slit and pinched her clitoris. Then she inserted two fingers between the folds and held them up for me. Slick and wet. She placed her hand at my mouth and I eagerly sucked the digits dry.

"So when we fucked again I was expecting what I always get. An empty fuck. But once again, it wasn't about copulating or making each other cum. That did happen, but it wasn't the priority that it's always been with others. It was the way you kissed me."

"Alison, as I think back about last night, the most special moments for me were those kisses. We were connected with our sex organs, but it was the connection of our lips and tongues and noses and cheeks that felt like my closest and most intimate moments with you all night. That was when I felt a loving connection."

I realized that with everything Alison had told me about her life and herself, not once had she said the L word.

"Can we kiss again?" I begged.

She moved onto my chaise, straddling my legs and pressing our bodies together. And then she leaned in and opened her lips to mine. We pecked. We licked. We probed. There were no restrictions and no fears. We were giving freely to each other. With love. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. With love. We continued to kiss for five, maybe even ten minutes before either of us came up for air.