The Family Vacation Ch. 13

Story Info
A last day at home.
4.3k words
4.66
4.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 04/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up with Trish and Sally has become almost regular lately, but this morning the bed was even more crowded. Tracy was still curled up with us and spooning Sally. My alarm was chiming and even though it was early, everyone woke up at the sound.

I kissed Trish. She had slept in my arms all night long. She rolled onto her back and opened her thighs for me. I scooted down and kissed her clitoris. She shook with pleasure. I continued to munch on her snatch. Tracy was providing the same treatment for Sally.

"Mmm, this is what I've been longing for. There's nothing more special than waking up in your bed. Ooo, Tracy, that feels so nice. Oh, yeah. Right there! Mmmm."

Tracy looked up, her face all shiny with Sally's morning cum. "I hope that will keep you smiling all day. Just think of me."

Trish was cumming in my face. She tasted so sweet.

Sally excused herself to jump in the shower. Tracy went with her. Trish pulled me back up so we could kiss. She does love the flavor of her own pussy.

"It's nice to see Tracy and Sally bonding. They both need someone their own age. Tracy might have a couple years on her, but they seem to be good for each other." Trish was imagining herself as a matchmaker.

Sue knocked on the door, entered, and jumped into bed with us. As she crawled up onto my lap, she recalled our dinner conversation last night.

"That was wild listening to Sally tell us all, and a few other lucky listeners nearby, what she remembered about the night before. And she was pretty accurate too considering that she was blindfolded. It sure was fun to watch, and then to hear it all again. What are we going to do today?"

She was stroking me and turning my morning twig into a morning log. Satisfied that it was hard enough, she scooted up and enveloped me in her warm receptacle. We rocked together while Trish watched and kidded her.

"Sue, my dear, you are welcome to that first load of the morning, but once you've got it, I want a drink."

Sue understood completely. She leaned down and we kissed while she kept pumping me with her tight cunt. Finally I could hold out no longer and I let it go. Sue sat up and kept rocking her hips, until I had nothing left to give her. I was still hard, but spent. She crawled over and straddled Trish's face. I could see my cum oozing out into Trish's mouth.

Tracy and Sally walked out of the shower with towels loosely wrapped around their bodies.

Tracy asked, "Sue, can I borrow one of your golf dresses? I'm going to go to work with Sally to keep her company and to observe what she does there. Maybe I can learn enough to help her. At least enough to help make the time go by."

Neither one of them seemed fazed about watching my wife slurp my cum from my girl friend's twat.

Sue replied casually, as if nothing else was going on. "Yes love. Pick whatever suits you. There's a couple of new outfits that I bought yesterday."

While Tracy ran down to Sue's room and wardrobe closet, Sally jumped on me on the bed. I was still feeling solid, though a bit wet and slimy from Sue's morning fuck. But that didn't deter Ms Sally.

"Can I be like Sue and carry a load of your cum inside me this morning at the golf club?" She straddled my legs and stuffed my mostly ready staff onto her warm moist vagina. I felt a surge of energy and together we were able to produce another round. "Mmm yes Rob, that's what I want. I'm really going to miss you when you leave this weekend. Are we going to get to play another round of golf? Or can we just plan on being together and playing other games? I'll never tire of being with you all. Trish, you've been so kind and loving. As I've said, I want to be like you and live in your world. That is my new life goal."

"And you'll get there!" Tracy was walking back into the bedroom, carrying one of Sue's fashionable golf sets.

Sally turned to answer. "With your help and guidance I feel like I have a head start."

"No baby. It's your charm and personality and talents that give you a head start. I'm just going to help you get aimed in the right direction."

Sally got off of me as Sue dismounted Trish's face.

"You guys get dressed and have Devon feed you some breakfast while we shower. We'll join you in a few minutes." Trish, Sue and I got out of bed, signaling the start of the day.

After showering, we chose not to get dressed. We had no plans to go anywhere. In the kitchen we found Jan and Teri, dressed, actually undressed, as we were. Tracy and Sally looked dapper on their golf attire. They were finishing the breakfast that Devon had made for them.

"We should take separate cars today, just in case I need to come home early. Will you be staying another night with us Sally? I'd like it very much if we could sleep together."

"Tracy, I would love that! If it's OK with Rob and Trish, I'll be here."

I suggested, "Tracy if you want, you can take one of the golf carts. You'll be able to park right there at the pro shop."

"Yeah, I've been wanting to drive that cart. It looks fancy."

"It's all about appearances Trace. You understand that as well as anyone."

"I hope I can pull it off." She grinned.

We all kissed and sent them off to 'work'.

Devon told us that he wanted to make us something special for brunch. He offered us juice and pastries for the moment, but told us if we could wait until a little later, he'd put out a spread that might last all day.

"Speaking of all day," Jan said, "I'm in the mood to hang around here all day, but I'm feeling horny this morning."

"So am I!" Teri spoke up.

"I always am." Trish added.

"But the odds aren't in our favor. Poor Rob can't take care of us all."

"Especially after his workout already this morning" Sue said knowingly.

"So my idea is that Devon and Chad help to even out the numbers." Jan continued as she got up from her chair and approached Chad. She unbuckled his belt and dropped his shorts. "Devon we need you too. There's no rush, but if it's OK with you guys, I for one will be happy if you allow us to use you as our sex toys for the day."

"Hear Hear!" Teri cried out. She opened her thighs and presented her goodies for us all to see. "Who's in favor of a good old fashioned fuck fest?"

The guys nodded enthusiastically.

I glanced at them and said, "I will gladly accept the help."

Teri pulled her toy basket to her and selected a 9" anatomically correct dildo. She spit on it and put the top couple of inches in her wet and anxious pussy. Jan had indicated she had eyes on me. Trish and Sue conveniently took on Devon and Chad.

Jan pressed her body to mine and pulled my head in for a deep kiss. "This has been such an amazing week. I can't thank you enough. I believe I've had some truly revealing and life changing moments. Things that just couldn't have happened at home. My horizons are continuing to expand. And I have you to thank for getting me through the divorce and into my fabulous second life. So today I give myself to you. I'm yours to use for whatever it takes to make your wildest fantasy come true."

"Wow sis, that's quite an offer. You know that I've been blessed to realize my fantasies. There's not a lot left."

"There's always something you've never done. And if you can't think of anything, then I might come up with some of my own."

"We never played doctor when we were kids. My friends did and I'll never forget it. I wished I could play with you, but I guess you thought I was too young. I watched you whenever I could."

"I wanted to play too, but you were too young. I couldn't get past that. But I liked it when you watched. I used to masturbate and think about you."

"So did I. Let's go inside and play."

Jan had already gifted herself to me for the day, so I didn't need an answer. She would do whatever I told her to do. I laid on the bed for a moment and stroked myself.

"I used to dream about what you could possibly be doing in the bathroom when you'd be in there for so long. I would have killed to be able to see through that door. I'm going to spy on you now. I want you to do everything that you used to do, and I'll be watching. Just pretend I'm not here."

Jan stood thinking for a moment. Then she walked to the vanity. She picked up a brush and began to brush her hair. We both watched her in the mirror. When she raised her arms her breasts moved in various directions. I was standing right behind her. Invisible because this was my game. I reached under her arm and toyed with her nipple. It became hard quickly.

"Oh, what's that feeling? I can't see anyone here. Is there anyone here?"

She continued to brush her hair and I continued to massage her tits.

"You're so young. They're growing."

"That's exactly what was on my mind at those moments." She put the brush down. "This is how I did it." I watched while she played with her youthful titties. She knew just what felt best. She'd pull on her nipples and then rub her tit from side to side. I sat down on the floor behind her and stared up into her twat as she leaned closer to the mirror. I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh. She spread her stance a little wider and opened herself to my probing fingers.

"Oh. I need to pee." She turned and stepped over to the commode and sat down. I moved with her and planted myself between her legs with my chin practically on the toilet seat. I observed as she reached down with two fingers and spread her puffy folds. The flow began. At first it was broken and sprayed in a few different directions, but as it gathered strength it became a steady stream and it kept going and going and going. Finally it began to subside and she was reduced to spurts and then a dribble and drips. She used a tissue to wipe herself dry. But then she used those two fingers again to spread herself open and she inserted a finger into her young pussy. (No wonder she spent so much time in the bathroom.) Now there was a new slimy fluid on her fingers. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked her cum. Then she reinserted her fingers to probe even farther into her newfound depths. When she removed them again she fed them into my mouth.

"How does that taste, my invisible brother?"

I just licked her clean. She continued her masturbation until she came on the toilet seat. Once again she licked her fingers, one by one.

She closed her legs and obscured my view. I could see her tensing and pushing. I heard the plop of her feces in the pee contaminated toilet. She used a tissue again to wipe her wrinkled ring. It was clean. She stood up and flushed.

She reached and turned on the shower. She stepped in and let the hot water drench her. I observed as she shampooed and then used the soapy washcloth to scrub her entire body. She put her foot on the shower seat and scrubbed her leg all the way up to her bare twat. Reversing and doing her other leg ended with an extended scrubbing in her crack. And an orgasm. She had to sit down on the seat to recover.

Turning off the shower she grabbed a towel and dried herself off. Back in front of the mirror she combed and brushed her damp head. Then she sat on the vanity stool and applied lotion to her feet, legs, arms and her entire body. She stood and turned around and spread her butt cheeks while looking over her shoulder at her clean asshole. Then she applied more lotion to her entire back side and even pressed a lotion covered finger into her tight hole. It appeared that she was coating the inside too.

Sitting down once more she stroked her body and ended with tugs and pinches on her puffy areola and aroused nipples.

She looked up at the invisible me and called out, "OK little brother, it's your turn in the bathroom. I'm coming out with just a towel. Don't peek!"

The invisible me had a very visible hard on.

"I guess you had your reasons for spending so much time in the bathroom. It's too bad I never got to see until now."

"Yes, because if I had known you had a tool like that, I might have invited you in."

We moved to the bed and laid down. I had spread another towel on the comforter. Jan crawled between my legs and put my cock in her mouth. She took the entire length and coated it with saliva. Her tongue was providing pressure and pleasure. She let go with her lips but grasped it in her fist and then moved down to suck my balls and poke the tip of her tongue in my ass.

"Where's your plug?" She asked.

"I took it out when I showered with Trish and Sue this morning. They substituted their fingers and it worked. It's clean and on the vanity if you think I should be wearing it again."

She jumped up and retrieved the device. Back in bed she resumed the sucking and oral pleasure she had been providing before. She pushed my legs up and licked my brown hole with extra spit. She spit on the butt plug and coated it with her orally generated natural lube. Then she pushed it inside to its familiar home. I was instantly solid and I watched as my big sister took the full length of my dick down her throat. She toyed with my nuts and then twisted the magic screw. I immediately shot fresh squirts of my own fluid down her gullet. I could feel her swallowing as my production continued. Jan used her hand to keep pumping me while she kept my helmet between her hungry lips. When I was finally spent, she let go and crept up to my face and deposited a mouthful of cum into my own mouth. Our tongues played a game as we traded cum and spit. It felt dirty and taboo. But overall, a very special sister and brother moment.

We rested and then wiped ourselves down with the towel on the bed. Feeling presentable, we left the bedroom and went back out to the patio. Devon and Chad were just putting the finishing touches on the breakfast buffet. Sue, Trish and Teri were all laying on chaises, their legs spread and white cum dripping from each of their cunts. Apparently they had all been satisfied in one way or another.

Brunch was delightful. It was good to be including Chad and Devon in other aspects of our family gathering besides just as service personnel. After we finished eating, they did resume their roles in the kitchen and throughout the house, bringing everything back to clean and perfect status.

While they did so, the rest of us used the pool and hot tub. We were just getting out and drying off when the boys returned.

Teri was using the towel to finish drying her crotch. I still love to watch that. But now she spoke.

"You know, I'm in the sex business. I've seen and read more about sex than most people can even imagine or fantasize. I've watched live sex acts at trade shows I've attended. But in reality, 90% of the sex I've experienced in real life is with members of my own gender. Rob, you're the big exception and I can't thank you enough for that. I've done it with Amy's dad Tom, and you know he's got one of the largest tools I've ever seen. He's bigger than most of the dildos I sell in my stores. But one thing I've never done is have two men at once. They call it DP for dual penetration. I think today is the perfect day to break that egg. I've thought about it and I think I want to do it with you, Chad, and you, Rob."

I glanced at Chad and we grinned.

"No offense Devon. I've got other plans for you. Obviously, I'm inviting you all to watch. So Chad, please come over here and kiss me."

Chad wasted no time and we could see his cock hardening even as he walked across the patio to Teri. He put his arms around her and they began to stroke each other as she laid him down on the chaise. She put his tool in her mouth and sucked it to maximum firmness. She scrambled up and mounted him. He began to slowly fuck her. I moved closer. Teri was watching me.

"Rob, please remove my butt plug."

I carefully withdrew the artificial phallus. It still caused her to orgasm. I laid the device on the table beside her. Her anus was gaping from the obstruction that had been there for many hours. I bent over and put my face where the action was. I sucked on Chad's balls for a moment and then worked my tongue up to Teri's ass. I was able to spear it with my tongue, coating the pink interior with my saliva. I could taste her own natural lubricant already. My rod was solid as steel. When I placed it at her rear opening, it slipped right in. Teri moaned. I withdrew slightly and then rammed it home. I could feel Chad's dick inside her. We began a rhythmic pumping. Me in, him out. He in, me out. We kept this up for longer than I thought we could. Teri was the first to explode. I could feel her anal fluids flooding me. Chad gave a strong push and held it there. I followed. I could feel Chad throbbing while he pumped his load into my young stepdaughter. I dumped an equally large load into her butt. Her sighs and moans told us everything we needed to know. Slowly we disentangled. Teri had a big smile on her face.

"Bucket list item checked. What's not to like?"

Sue and Trish and Jan were all jilling themselves. Jan was first and loudest. Trish waited for Sue. Trish can make herself cum in an instant. It didn't take long.

Devon served beverages for everyone while we all recovered and reflected on the experience.

Jan sat up. "That was incredible. But Teri, my fantasy is three men in three holes. And if we give these guys a rest, I'm ready to go for it. It was your idea for a good old fashioned fuckfest."

I looked at Devon and Chad. We all rolled our eyes.

I watched my sister wander over to Devon. She grasped his semi hard on and said, "Honey I want you on the bottom with this bad boy in my poop chute. Chad, you get another pussy baby. And baby bro, I want you in my face. I'm gonna suck you dry." As she squatted over Devon she said, "Please remove my butt plug." She braced herself because she knew she'd lose control momentarily. And she did. Devon admired the device and then set it down. She sat herself down on Devon's now solid shaft, shifted her hips a couple times and he was in...all the way.

"C'mon Chad. Fill my hot pink hole!" He stepped forward, massaged her twat for a minute or two. She was leaking already. Then he held his thick torpedo at her anxious opening and stuffed it in. "Oh baby! Oh Teri! Oh God! Give it to me Rob. I want you to cover my face with your cum."

I held my cock and stuffed it into her wide open mouth. Her lips closed around me and she sucked with all the energy she could administer orally. She held me and pumped me in and out while she encouraged me. She would pull it out and rub my dick all over her face. The precum was beginning. Devon came first, shooting his seed straight up into Jan's bowels. And crying out as he did.

"Ooo that's so hot!" Jan moaned. She had to stop commenting because I was now filling her with milky fluid. I squirted in her mouth and then purposely shot the next spurts all over her beautiful face.

"Oh brother. If mom and dad could see us now! Chad I think you're making me drip."

"Yes you are." Devon sighed."I can feel it on my nuts."

My big sister kept licking and sucking me, keeping me hard. Chad pulled out first. Devon contributed to pump her butt. Jan rocked her pelvis and squirted more fluid. I wiped her face with my fingers and stuffed them in her mouth. She eagerly licked them clean. There was enough for me to do it again. Devon finally slipped out. Jan was still on top of him, but he didn't seem to mind. Sue and Trish were diddling each other.

I bent down and kissed my sister's cum covered face. Then I kissed her mouth. It was hot.

Teri wined sarcastically, "Auntie Jan has thoroughly trounced me. She's a bigger slut than I am." We all laughed.

"C'mon Auntie slut. Let's get in the pool." I took my sister's hand and helped her up off Devon. He was happy to join us in the water.

"Wow Rob. That was a moment I'll not soon forget. And I'm not even sore. I guess that butt plug has a variety of benefits. Tracy was right. And yes, I have been feeling more adventurous and slutty lately. I'm not sure what's behind the change. I mean, ever since you came to Shaker with Sue, my life has changed in so many ways, but it seems to be continuing to evolve."

12