The Family Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who was D, I wondered? Why didn't he spell out his full name for me to understand? I tried to recollect the names of guests to whom I was introduced that evening - at least the ones beginning with the alphabet D - Divedi, Dayanidhi, Dinakar but I thought there were more. I felt embarrassed that a stranger had taken the liberty of gifting me these intimate items that adorn a woman. I didn't know if I should be telling Daddy about this but on second thoughts, I decided that I'll not disclose this to him at all.

In a short while, my curiosity about this very intimate lingerie set seemed to increase. I had never worn this stuff before and wondered how they would look on me. I held them in my hands for a while, perplexed and hesitant. But these were mine, I thought. Daddy would never know nor would the naughty guy who had presented the set if I had ever worn his gifted set. Maybe I could just explore, just try it out once. As a young girl, this interest and curiosity got the better of me. I untied the robe that kept me covered and let it fall to the floor.

The box containing the set was lying open on my bed. I stood staring for a while before I finally picked up the bra and, after feeling the material, pushed my hands and arms through the straps. Placing them firmly to cover my breasts, I clamped the hooks behind my back. The panties came next as I bent to place my feet inside and draw it up along my legs and thighs till it came up to my waist. Yet, because it was crotchless, it failed to cover my most intimate part. I had never worn a panty before and realized that it was far better than my knickers. But, the most surprising thing to me was that it fitted me perfectly, just like the bra. How could a stranger know my statistics?

I stood looking at myself in the mirror and kept thinking if this was what being sexy meant. I sat on the bed and glanced at the remaining contents of the box. Picking up the garter belt I wore it, as the belts hung loosely. Finally, sitting on the bed, I pulled up the thigh highs along my legs.

I walked around the room for a while, just like a child in new clothes, before I came and stood before the mirror to admire myself.

To my horror and panic, Daddy walked into the room at that very instant. I realized that although the door was shut, it was not locked. I had forgotten to do so after Daddy had left before my bath.

"My girl, did you...", Daddy was about to say something but froze when he saw me dressed like that.

"I am so sorry baby...", he was apologetic and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Initially, I was totally stunned and dropped on to my bed. I was far too embarrassed to react. I quickly locked the door and felt thoroughly ashamed. Oh my god! What would Daddy think of me? Why did I have to wear these now? I was left feeling guilty and filled with remorse.

Just at that moment my cell phone began to ring and, as I picked it up, I saw it was Daddy. At first, I was hesitant to respond, but then pressed the key to speak.

"Yes daddy?" I said in an apologetic whisper and then before he could say anything, still red in the face, I blurted into the phone, "I am so sorry."

"Why Baby? Don't feel sorry sweetie. You really look lovelier on your birthday wearing that set!" said Daddy in a hoarse tone.

What! Weren't these the words that were written on the tag? Wait a minute - it was gifted by someone whose initials or name began with the alphabet D. Daddy ...it had to be Daddy. The puzzle seemed to have solved itself. I was dazed and shaking with the cell stuck to my ears. I didn't know if it was out of fear or something else.

"Are you there, Baby? Speak to me," his voice was almost unrecognizable.

"Yes Daddy," I too was barely audible.

"Look Sweetheart, just relax. You remain dressed as it is. Comb your hair and then part them to make two braids, tying them with the white ribbons. Have you seen the heels? You would look pretty in those heels," he went on. His voice was husky and seemed unsteady, and he was taking deep breaths in between. It was not the soft voice that I was used to.

I was hearing everything he said, and I was shaking in disbelief.

"You like the intimate set that I gave you, Baby? Don't you?" he wanted to know. Oh God! That tone, so strange and unfamiliar. I silently nodded my head without a word escaping my lips.

"Now, Daddy wants you to apply the right makeup, just as beautifully as you did this evening for the party and complete it with a dark-red lipstick and apply gloss on top. Wear the white five-inch heels. Can you do that for me, Baby? Then could you come down the stairs to the living room? We will chat for a while here and after that, if you want, we'll go upstairs to your room Princess." His voice was that of a man possessed. It seemed so very surreal to me, almost hypnotic in its deliverance. He ended the call.

I waited for a few moments before, almost hypnotized and helpless, I began the final process to get myself ready as a lady. Some strange feeling made me want to be just what he had wanted. I did my hair just as he wanted me to, with two braids ending in white bows. Then carefully, I applied my make-up, even brushing a bit of mascara on the eye lids and finally, the lipstick with the gloss on top. Sprinkling a bit of the best fragrance that had been gifted that night, I slid my feet into the heels and stood up.

I walked up to the stairs, trying to make as little noise as I could, but my heels betrayed my approach. At the top of the spiral staircase I took a grip of the railing and peered down. Daddy was sitting on a couch reading a book, one leg crossed over the other. He was wearing his silk dressing gown, tied at the waist, and with the pajama underneath. He must have heard the noise of my heels, for he looked up. His mouth opened in a gape, eyes almost popping out, as he kept aside the book that he was reading. I was about to turn and run back to my room when I heard his chilling voice.

"Baby, come here at once!" The voice was as commanding as it was mesmerizing.

Obediently, unable to hide my blushes, I took a few steps. I held on to the railings, unable to look either here or there, wondering if I should turn around and dash back to my room and shut the door. But I found myself drawn towards this man sitting down below, knowing that he would surely be gaping at me. I shook on each step of that spiraling staircase as I finally went and stood before him.

"Daddy..." I whispered, my voice trembling with an excitement that I now found hard to explain. He stood up, extending his hands towards me and I raised my hands too, irresistibly drawn to the man who stood before me. I never imagined that this attraction would have been possible.

Daddy held my manicured hands; my nails polished a bright red that matched my lips. I knew from his looks that he was stunned to see me like this, saying that I looked wonderful. I could feel my sensations tingle, hearing these words from him. His hands were warm and comforting to me. He kept looking at my red lips before calling me 'My darling' and I craved to hear those words again. But I knew he was in some sort of dilemma at first, but that passed away quickly as he guided me to sit beside him on the sofa.

As I sat down, he just put an arm across my shoulder, looking me over. I couldn't look at his face and my eyes looked down to the floor, till they roamed towards his feet and slippers and then his pajamas and further up along his dressing gown. A little up and there was this amazing bulge that had developed in the middle. Oh my god! What has happened to him, I thought. Inwardly, I felt pleased and proud. He had bought the lingerie for me and, in return, I had been able to make him pleased seeing me in them, hugging the growing curves on my young body.

"My princess." He said, but it carried more feelings this time, "you look so, so wonderful, so pretty, so cute, so..." He couldn't complete what he wanted to say.

"What Daddy?" I asked, wanting to hear his words of adulation.

"Don't mind Baby, but you, you look so...sexy." He blurted. This was the first time someone had said this to me and I felt so different, so very womanly and not just a girl any more.

His hand touched my shoulder. A finger ran along the naked shoulder, playing with the straps of the bra, casually putting a finger underneath it and tugging softly. I had never experienced this before and I didn't know what to do. In a while, with his other hand, he lifted my chin and his face was drawing nearer to mine.

Both of us were breathing heavily as we kept looking at each other's lips and I knew something special was about to happen soon. My eyes closed at the last moment as I shivered and waited for our lips to meet. And then, in that heavenly moment, I received my first kiss in life as his manly lips planted on my red glossy lips. It was an experience which I shall never forget.

"My girl! My woman." He said very softly, " You are far too beautiful."

Saying these words, both his arms were around me, drawing me nearer as he kissed me very passionately. I too found my lips parting in surrender as he sucked on them. His tongue was inside my mouth, searching every corner and I moaned passionately in return. My hands rested on his chest for a while before one arm wrapped around his neck.

"Oh! Daddy." I cried, my words hardly escaping our clasped lips.

"Yes Baby, my baby". He said in return.

Kissing one another passionately for long moments, our saliva escaping the corner of our mouths, we were lost in ourselves. As he hugged me ever so tightly, I felt my heaving breasts squeeze into his manly chest, of course over the dressing gown that he was still wearing.

"Let me see you darling." He said when we had become breathless in our kisses, "come, stand up."

He held my naked waist with his strong hands as I stood up. His hands guided me to about three feet from where he was sitting. There I stood, in my five-inch heels, a leg slightly bent at the knees.

"Raise your hands baby, and place them behind your head...yes, yes that's it. Hold still now, and let me admire your beauty," he was expressing himself now unreservedly.

I stood in the pose that appealed to him as he watched and admired me. My pleated hair, with the two braids and ribbons tied as bows at the end of each, dangled behind me but, at his request, I brought both around and let them rest in front on my chest. The gossamer lacy bra covered my breasts, and yet my small nipples were semi-visible behind the cups. The white laced panties and garter belt hugged me, and the garter belts hung to hold the thigh highs. And I stood taller in the five-inch strapped heels.

He looked me over, running his eyes over my body a few times before these came and focused themselves on my crotchless panties that exposed my naked womanhood. I could see and feel the lust and passion in those eyes. Coyishly, my hands came down from my head and covered the spot that even my panties failed to hide. I could feel a wetness on my hands, something that was not new to me.

I was far too shy and hesitant to show Daddy what he wanted. As it is, my panties was of a very soft material and the nakedness clearly discernible where it remained uncovered. The most intimate, the most screened part that I had was, to me, far too exposed at that spot. Daddy certainly knew that - for he had purchased this lingerie set himself.

Daddy went on insisting and asking me why I was covering myself. He really wanted me to move my hands away from the spot, curious to know why I was covering myself and what was happening. He was being so insistent, making me blush more and more. I told him that I was feeling so different and to spare me the embarrassment. When he asked me what this could be, I couldn't explain.

My eyes fell on his gown and the bulge that had now grown even more, almost like a rising tent. He tried to cover it with his gown, but it was hopeless. It was rising and falling. After a while, he let it remain like that, just a smile at the corner of his mouth as he looked at me.

Then, without warning, he bent a bit and, with both his hands, held mine and started to draw them away from my body, wanting to expose what I wanted to hide. His face now was very near my crotch and I could hear him breathe deeply. I looked away and yet, I was curious to steal glances. What was going on underneath the robe, I wondered.

"Don't ever be disobedient." His voice had become stern, "You know I punish disobedience."

He was holding both my hands by the side of my body as he peered into the uncovered nearness.

"Oh my god, baby. It's wet," he said and then asked, "you know why it is wet?"

I blushed. My cheeks certainly weren't normal. I didn't know what to say, remaining silent and shivering.

"Because Baby, you are now excited...very excited. You are now a woman in need," he said.

"Oh Daddy," I was blushing profusely, "please don't say it. Oh my god."

His face was now almost on the spot, his nose drawing in the aroma that lingered around the area.

"So lovely," he said, and I knew he was full of lust and I loved to hear his words, "So womanly!"

I also started breathing heavily now, as if wanting something more.

Suddenly, his hands went behind my back and cupped my small hips to pull me in towards his face. Before I could realize, his lips and nose were wildly pushing into the wetness, rubbing madly even as some garbled noises escaped him. I could feel more changes inside me and increased wetness escaped me freely. I also cried and moaned, placing my hands on his head to ruffle his hair. He went on doing this for what seemed an eternity, never did his face part from that area of mine.

Immersed in pleasure I moaned till, slowly, he shifted his head and looked up at me. I have never seen a man with so much desire and lust that his eyes now expressed, and his cheeks and lips were drenched in the oozing juices that had escaped me.

"My Darling! My princess! From this moment, my love, I want you to be my Queen! A very sexy and sensual queen. Would you love that?" he said.

I blushed and feebly said, "Yes. I want to."

"Let's go to your bedroom upstairs for it shall be ours, yours and mine, from now on...one fitting for a queen." He said huskily.

He stood up now and, with both hands, took me in his arms, where I now lay as he carried me upstairs to my room. My feet, with the heels still on them, dangled at one side and on the other side, my pleated hair with the ribbons tied to them swaying from side to side. One of my arms was around his neck, the other one on one of his cheeks. We were kissing one another most passionately as he carried me up the flight of stairs.

I realized that Daddy had been separated from Mom for years and had never remarried. Even in my young mind, I could now understand that deprived of physical touches of any woman had been far too much of a torment. His passions had been released over the past one day and I could only guess where it would lead from now on.

[][]◊[][]

Next in Chapter 02...

12