The Family Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKMitalee
KKMitalee
16 Followers

From that level of bliss, I slowly came back to where I was - in the arms of this man. As I opened my eyes, I saw his face beside me, peering closely and deeply at me. I smiled at him, for he had brought so much pleasure and joy. I warmed up to him, snuggling closer, as my naked breasts squeezed into his hairy chest. I played with the tuft of fluffy hairs on his chest, just as he had done earlier on me elsewhere. He tried to tease me, tickling my nose because I was sensitive to it and I tried to push away his hands, in mock anger.

We played like this for a time, and he was always trying to catch my nipples and press them. I too, playfully, tried to push his hand away or even tried to pin him down with one leg that I put on him. My thighs brushed against the tent that had formed on his pajama, I was taken aback at the hardness that I felt. I was already curious about this when we were downstairs and now, this curiosity increased. I looked down, trying to draw his attention to where I was looking.

"Daddy, what is happening to you?" I asked in mock anguish.

"Someone is getting ready .. I think," he said.

"Ready...what ..how .. what for," my curiosity was genuine, but I knew what was happening.

"You want to know?" he ventured to ask.

"Should I...?" I felt shy to tell him 'yes' and yet I wanted to.

He pushed my leg away from his body and as he lay on his back, there in front of my eyes, a huge tent arose on the centre of his pajama. He held my right hand and slowly, but without hesitation, placed it right on the bulge. As my hand rested on bulge, it rose like a provoked cobra, only to stop rising when subdued under my grip. But it kept throbbing, and I let my hand rise and fall with it.

"Can you feel someone getting ready?" he asked.

I knew the full implications of what he said and blushed. To my imagination, even while covered, it was big. I was now curious and eager to see it naked. Yet, I didn't have it in me to tell daddy that I wanted to see it without any clothing or cover, that I wanted to see it as it was made - naked.

He understood what I really wanted for he just smiled. "Would you like to see it? If you do, you should untie the knot of my pajama yourself," he became mischievous.

I just shook my head and whispered, " Please no, I cannot, I cannot ... Please Daddy, don't ask me to."

But he would have nothing of it. He just brought both my hands to the knot of his pajama and sternly said, "You must unknot it yourself. Obey or I'll hurt you bad." He held me by my wrists, not letting my hand to move away.

"Daddy, please," I cried once again.

"No, my girl, I want you to untie the knot NOW," he was very serious, "I want your own sexy, soft and delicate hands to untie what is holding back that which you seem to long and desire."

I had no alternative. Slowly, I untied the knot of his pajama and he just asked me to push it down. When I did that, I could see that he was wearing a black jockey brief with an elastic waist band. I stared and gulped at what I saw. There was a huge bulge and the entire front of the brief was wet. So juices come out of him as well, I thought! He nodded his head, indicating to me that he wanted that I should pull down that as well. I tried to pull his hand away, but he held it in a manner that I felt helpless.

"Come, my loving beauty, I want your caring hands to pull my brief down so that what hides underneath it awakens, and you can behold that which will finally consummate and seal our union. Only then, my luscious girl, we will be truly man and woman in completeness," his voice was full of lust. He had a way of calling me, by various ways - baby, my darling, erotic queen, goddess and so many other ways that made me swoon and long for him.

It was impossible for me to do what he wanted of me. I would neither be able to look at the nakedness nor hold it.

I think he was becoming impatient.

"Bring it out," he said sharply but I couldn't do it even then. I only blushed more and was shaking my head.

"Do it," he barked.

"Daddy ... No," I was too shy to even look at his face. I have never seen a man's organ before, in this excited stage and with juices coming out without ever stopping.

"Now! You know I'll punish you if you don't," he had raised his voice and it was very stern.

My delicate fingers now held the brief on both sides at the waist and I started to pull it down. At first, it was a bit difficult because of the bulge but then, I could pull it down till, in front of my eyes, stood something that I had never seen before. At least, I didn't see any in the stage this one was. An organ that I imagined was at least eight inches long, but I had nothing to measure it with, except making wild guesses.

Yet, it was the thickness that astounded me. And this organ stood throbbing right before my eyes. It was impossible to stare at it, my awkwardness prevented me at first. But Daddy caught my cheeks and clamped my head forcefully to prevent me from turning my face away. Almost hypnotically, I looked on.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed at the sight of something so stupendous.

"Come on, pretty, sexy one! Look at it, feast your eyes on something you were so eager to see," he urged, "Don't balk when you hunger, or you'll only starve!"

I turned red at this shameless exposure of my starved mind.

As I returned my gaze, I could catch glimpses of this amazing male organ. The size was certainly big and its shape so captivating that I truly wanted to hold it within my palms. There was a crown on the top and a crescent that bordered the crown. Beyond that, a smoothness that stretched to finally merge into his body. Down below, there were two round sacks, darkish balls so to say. All around that area, his public hair shrouded the balls. Yet, the organ itself stood proudly, so invitingly it seemed, for me. And, to my immense joy, juices were dripping from the tip continuously, that made the organ glisten even in the dim light of the room. Oh! So that was what was making the wetness on his brief, I thought.

"My darling..." Daddy tried to put me at ease. "This is yours. It belongs to you. You can love and play with it as you want."

"Daddy, this is so, so big!!" I cried.

"All for you, my wonderful girl. Hold it and see. It will love your touch," he told me lovingly.

I hesitated.

"You like it, don't you?" he asked me when he saw my hesitation.

I only nodded my head for, truly, I was excited at what I saw. I was eager now to hold it, to stroke it, to play with it and more. It went on swaying up and down, right in front of me eyes, now that there was no clothing to hold it back.

"You see, it is ready, just as I told you. You are eager to touch it, aren't you?" he asked.

"Daddyyyy!" I exclaimed, in a false show of rebuke. I blushed but, in the end, still nodded my head to show he was right.

He took my hands and placed them both on the jumping organ. OMG, I got a shock when I held it. It was warm, and it had so much life in it that it made me dizzy. I started to stroke it now, softly across the length, holding it in one hand and stroking with the other.

"Ahhhhh, baby. Oh, my lovely goddess. More, I want more." He exclaimed, closing his eyes. The sexy juices from both of us continued to escape and fill the air around us so that the bed and the surrounding area was reeking with the smell of our erotic juices.

I was hesitant to touch the tip that partly revealed itself, but Daddy was insistent. He held the index finger of my right hand and took it to the tip of his organ even as I was trying to pull away. As I put my finger on the wetness of the tip, the juices felt very sticky. He ran my finger along the tip, moistening it from the nails to the base.

Then, "That's it, rub your finger on the tip to make it cry for your touch. Let more juices rush out for you," he was hoarse in lust.

He kept looking at my effort and excited reaction of his own cock. There was indeed a mad rush of this sticky secretion. Without warning, he gripped my hand and had me place my open palm on the tip. Compelling me, while he held my hand, to drag my palm on the oozing tip for a while, he let go all of a sudden.

"Smell it," Daddy was insisting. I hesitated as I continued to look with amazement at the head and the juices that continued to drip. He held my hand and drew it to my face, holding my open palm right in front of my nose and his eyes commanding me to smell it.

It had an exquisite smell that I liked, and I inhaled deeply. But when he asked if I liked it, I couldn't own up to the truth. Instead, I shook my head in denial. I don't know if he believed it or not, for his next action was getting me to rub the wetness on to my right nipples. It was hard in an instant and I could make out that Daddy knew that, inwardly, I had liked the smell.

In a while, he had raised a hand and a finger was running along my oozing womanhood. It was so exquisite, I wanted him to continue. Yet, he went a step further. The finger slowly started to be pushed in, releasing juices from my vagina. How wonderful sex is, I thought. Oh! What I have missed till now, I wondered. I forgot everything and moaned.

My eyes roamed back to the head of his organ. I so longed to plant my lips to the oozing tip. I had smelt that juice but now I wanted to taste it, rub my tongue along the tip and then the shaft. But I didn't know if Daddy would allow it.

"Daddy," I cried in a lust filled voice, " I ...I ... could I ..."

He looked at me curiously and with a shake of his head he tried to ask what I wanted?

"May I kiss the tip, daddy ... Please? You said it is mine now, it is all for me and that I can play with it if I wanted," my voice was shaking.

He nodded his head giving me his assent.

I couldn't wait any longer. I lowered my lips on to the oozing tip and planted a soft kiss and then brushing my lips on it. The juices immediately spread across my lips and the sticky substance showed like a string when I lifted my head to speak.

"Oh Daddy! I am in love with it ... oh so much. What do they call it, Daddy?" I cried, only revealing my ignorance and innocence.

My first kiss of his precum coated penis, for that is what he said it is called, was exhilarating for me. I held it straight with both hands, slowly bringing down my rosy lips on the tip. It was so exciting for me as well for Daddy. He moaned at the touch of my soft lips, his eyes closing for an instant.

The smell was intoxicating for me, and I took a deep breath, bringing my nose as near to it. Rubbing my lips for a while on the tip, I raised my face to look at Daddy and he also opened his eyes at that moment. I wanted to show him my pretty lips coated with his juices, to help him smell his own sex and he cried in sheer delight, "Yes .. yes."

I went down again, to this organ with which I had now fallen immensely in love with. It was oozing juices and I went on teasing the tip with my lips, for I now knew how excited he was becoming with this kissing. My lips were very wet and glossy as I lifted my head again to see how excited he was.

A big drop had formed on the center of my lips and I brought my tongue to take it in my mouth carefully. OMG, I thought, so lovely, so tasty is his juice. He had explained that this was his precum, something which comes before the thick sperm rushes out in any man.

I observed that each of my action was creating a deep arousal in Daddy. His eyes, his looks, his moans, his jerks, everything indicated that he was getting very, very excited. I tested him further as I started squeezing his shaft with my hand, sometimes stroking softly, sometimes pulling the skin back and forth and each action made him more and more crazy. I was quickly learning the ways of exciting the male organ. This was their weak spot, they become hard in their weakness. Funny, isn't it, I thought.

"Yes, my girl..." he cried, wanting more from me. I just looked at him, parting my lips, breathing heavily and he seemed to go insane. He almost indicated that he wanted my mouth on it.

I bent down and slowly took the head in my mouth - a little at a time, just the lips circling the tip at first and then sliding down an inch or two, sucking on it to take out the juices that had formed. I was trying to make him very happy, wanting that he got as much pleasure as he wanted.

"Ahhh .." he was crying and looking at me, pushing in his pelvis. He went right in, hitting my throat and I gagged. I quickly withdrew my mouth. My saliva and his juices mixed together, and my lips were wet and glossy with this sticky mixture. Even withdrawing my lips created strands which I removed with my hand. He was enjoying every moment and that made me excited and happy. Daddy now had me to look after his sexual needs and I was fulfilling that job.

I bent my head again and while looking at his face, I brought out my tongue and played with the tip, parting the skin and started moaning. I put the shaft fully in my mouth, sucking it like a lollipop. I was pulling the skin and sucking and then releasing, up and down, up and down, and sometimes my tongue played with the tip. He was simply crazy ... I couldn't believe a man could be at that stage.

Suddenly, when I was sucking faster and faster, something came over him and he was almost screaming some words very quickly and urgently.

"Darling, I am ... I am ...c ..." trying to push me away. I was very surprised at this behavior and didn't want to move my mouth away, sucking furiously, wanting to give Daddy as much pleasure that I could.

Suddenly, something very strong, sticky and thick hit my throat and I pulled away in surprise, even taking away my hands from his cock. It was now totally free, and I watched in astonishment as it shook up and down and some white sticky stuff came out in bursts. The first one hit me right where my hair was parted. Then, it moved down and hit my right nipple before it moved up and a spurt hit the corner of my mouth. Some more bursts came on repeatedly, hitting and spraying here and there, and on the bed, and his eyes were closed in extreme pleasure it seemed to me. Involuntarily, I put out my tongue and started tasting the spurt that hit my mouth. It tasted peculiar, but I liked it.

I had heard that at the final moment, something happens to men. But in my wildest dreams I didn't know that this was the outcome. At first, I thought he might have hurt himself but then I realized it. I had caught Daddy in the act, he had ejaculated because of me. I smiled at him naughtily and he seemed a bit ashamed at first.

"Daddy, you burst. Didn't you? Couldn't hold back, could you?" I giggled. He spanked me on my bottom and laughed back.

"Next time, I'll make you cry out for an end, just you wait." He was trying to regain his pride.

Waiting a while, he picked up my panties lying nearby, wet as it was, and started to clean whatever spurt had fallen on me. When I was clean enough, he pulled me near him and hugged me as I hugged him also. It was very late at night and Daddy just stroked my head, putting me to sleep. When I woke up, it was early morning.

I got up early next morning and was immediately engulfed in an insurmountable happiness. I looked beside me and saw Daddy sleeping peacefully. He snored very softly, as I could make out at night. But it made me comfortable and safe thinking that I had such a matured man beside me. I kissed him softly on the lips before I did anything else.

I wanted to go now and make tea and was about to put my housecoat around me to go downstairs to the kitchen. But Daddy, I saw, had awoken. He snatched the housecoat from my hand.

"Leave me. I have to go and make tea," I whispered.

"No, baby! When we are alone in the house, you will wear no clothes... Not even a bra and panty. Remember that. Go and make tea," he smiled.

I was too ashamed to do this and shook my head. I tried to take back the housecoat, but he just held on to it and teased me.

"Please Daddy, not today," I blushed and tried to take it from his hand.

In the end, he released the housecoat but sternly told me that I would have to get used to roaming around naked in the morning till we had our tea. I nodded my head and, wearing the housecoat, rushed downstairs.

Having prepared tea, I took the pot and cups on a tray and when I walked in, daddy opened his eyes and smiled. He pulled me close and we kissed one another passionately, feeling each other again.

I teased him, telling him to be careful or else again some spurts will come out. He caught me and spanked my butt once more, telling me not to be naughty but to get ready to go out.

After our bath, he went to our wardrobe and selected my dress. It was a stunning soft, blue saree that would hug my curves of my body. A sleeveless blouse, the strap very thin, just half an inch and the back just three inches wide. There was a blue satin petticoat. And there was also an exquisite pair of black lingerie, full of laces.

I took all care to be look as beautiful as he would have wanted, applying the right shades of make up for daytime, applying a pinch of blush in the end. For my lips, I relied on red for I thought Daddy would love it.

Just when I was ready, Daddy came and said that he had two things in mind I needed before we set out for the day. I looked at him, wanting to know what I had left out.

"Look baby, we have a couple of places to visit where it might be necessary to establish that we are indeed a married couple requiring professional help. Or else, it would be embarrassing if we went as a daddy and daughter - to the gynecologist and then to the beauty parlor. You understand that, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, I think I do," I said, nodding my head.

"So, would you mind if I gave some indication that you are married? At least, let it seem that I am your husband and who could be a better person to accompany his wife for such purposes?" Daddy explained.

"Yes, Daddy."

He put his hands in his pocket and took out a tiny tinder box. I knew what it contained - vermillion. Something that a Hindu wife would put on her forehead after marriage.

"Look, baby ... you ...umm ...this...umm," Daddy was hesitating to tell me what I already understood.

"Oh Daddy! I understand what you are trying to do. You want that I put some vermilion to mark me as married. Then there would be no raised eyebrows when we visit the doctor or wherever else you have in mind," I tried to make him easy.

"Yes, baby...please, would you?" He asked.

I smiled at him and then, without the slightest hesitation, took some of the red powder and spread a bit along the partition in hair. With the tip of my index finger I put a nice round dot at the center of my forehead just above the eyebrows.

"Now do I look like a wife?" I smiled easily but I understood that Daddy was feeling uneasy.

"Yes," he just said.

"Oh! Come on, Daddy ... This is just a pretense, something to help us tide over a minor problem." I tried to make him easy.

I think my words made him feel better and, this time, he smiled back.

I thought I was now ready, and we were ready to go out. I had just taken my hand bag in my hand when Daddy said that my makeup was incomplete.

"Your make up is still unfinished, Mita. You have forgotten something," he said.

I looked at him uncertainly. What else could I have forgotten, I thought.

"Your lips, baby. Remember?"

I gasped! Oh my god! What a thing Daddy was wanting! I couldn't look at his face.

"Sit down on the bed," he said. And then he came and stood in front of me.

His hand was already on the front chain of his trouser and I knew exactly what he meant. Soon his leaking cock was out, and I held it in my hands tenderly. I brought my lipstick coated red lips near the tip and, holding his cock, started rubbing my lips on it.

KKMitalee
KKMitalee
16 Followers