The Family's Hot Summer

Story Info
A casual summer romp, with incest.
4.1k words
4.4
53.1k
60
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Angie was begging her Daddy, "Stick in in, hurry, I need cock!" She was on her back in one of the upstairs bedrooms of their summer rental. She had dragged her Daddy up here as soon as the coast was clear so they could fuck their brains out.

"You're sure you saw them leave?" Daddy asked. Not that it would stop him now. His eight inches were just pushing into his daughter's tight quim. He loved fucking his teenage daughter, she really loved sex.

Angie squirmed under him, getting her Daddy's thick rod positioned just right. "Yes, Daddy, Mommy and Steve went off to the beach together. Now forget about them and fuck me!" She gave her father a passionate kiss and wrapped her ankles around his ass.

Daddy kissed her back then bent to suck a nipple. He loved his daughter's B-cup titties, what they might lack in size they made up for in sensitivity, she could cum from nipple play alone. As soon as he brought her tit-bud into his mouth he could feel her cunt get hotter and tighter.

"Oh Daddy!" Angie cried, "Yes! God I love it, I love it when you suck my titties! It makes my pussy feel so creamy!" She was getting closer to orgasm by the second. Her father's shaft filled her tiny teen pussy to the brim, she loved it when he throbbed inside her.

"Damn, your pussy gets tight when I do that," Daddy grunted. He could feel his nuts drawing up into firing position. "Want it inside today? Or can I cum on your tits?" Angie's Daddy was obsessed with his daughter's firm little boobies, he played with them every chance he got.

"Mmm, I want my Daddy to cum inside me, fill me up with his thick baby-batter," Angie said. She wouldn't mind getting preggers from her Daddy, she thought he was the best!

"Okay hun, here it comes!" Her Daddy shouted, as hot jets of sperm fired into her hungry twat. His shaft filled and throbbed over and over, until his daughter's cunt was overflowing with his seed. "Fuck, Angie-baby, you're so much tighter than your mother, aw god, yes! Take it!" He rammed their crotches together, shoving himself as deep as he could.

"Oh Daddy yes! Fill me up! Cream my teen pussy! God I love it! Fuck me hard, Daddy!" Angie was going nuts on the end of his dick, his orgasm had triggered her own. "My Daddy fucks me so good, makes me cum sooo goood! I love it!"

The pair rutted on, unaware that they were being watched from afar.

The Smith family, Dan and Bambi and their kids, fraternal twins Steve and Angie, were at the beach for the summer. To celebrate the twins eighteenth birthday their parents had rented an entire house on the coast with it's own private beach. The kids were even allowed to have a big party, after they all spent some family time together first.

Bambi and her son were spending some quality time together as well. They'd found a secluded dune on their private beach and were now getting naked. Bambi was hot for sex anytime, anywhere and she'd been waiting for her hunky son to turn legal.

Steve couldn't believe his luck, his own mom coming on to him! He'd fantasized about her, who wouldn't, with her long blonde hair, blue eyes and big tits. Now she was stripping out of her bikini and dropping to her knees to pull his swim trunks down.

"Mmm, Steve, what a nice cock you have," she purred. She was holding her son's seven inches close to her face, nuzzling it. One hand gently grabbed his balls and then he was in her hot mouth, her tongue swirling over his sensitive cock-head.

"Aw, fuck yeah, suck it Mom! Suck that young dick!" Steve had almost freaked out when his mother whispered her plans to him as they strolled from the house to the beach. Not that he thought his bratty sister or his Dad was watching. He had an idea they might be busy with their own fun.

Bambi had spread a blanket earlier, now she freed her son's cock from her mouth and lay back, legs spread wide. "Come fuck your Mommy, son. Be a good boy and bring me that dick."

Steve didn't need to be told twice. In a flash he was between his Mommy's legs, supporting himself on strong arms as he gazed down at his new fuck-buddy. "God Mom, you really are a hot piece of ass, aren't you?" he teased. "Lusting after your own son." He kept the head of his dick hovering just out of reach of her throbbing puss.

"You better fucking believe it," she exclaimed, then shut her son's mouth with a passionate kiss. She hunched her hips up and Steve finally relented and slid his wonderful shaft into her waiting cunny.

Steve's hips fell into a rhythm as his cock sawed in and out of his Mommy's talented twat. She kept kissing his neck as they fucked, he could feel her hard nipples digging into his chest. Too soon Steve felt that familiar tingle in his balls.

"Gonna cum, Mommy! Gonna cum!" he warned, his cock throbbing nonstop now.

"Yes," his mother hissed, "give it to me! Give me your cum, I want your cum!" Her lips crushed into his, her hips churned under him and her pussy began milking his rod. She needed his orgasm to trigger hers, she was tantalizingly close herself.

"Aw, fuck!" Steve yelled as spunk raced up his shaft, driving into his Mommy's greedy cunt. She clung to him now, shaking with her own orgasm as he pounded her cunt. Their hungry mouths found each other again, Steve was pulsing over and over, their orgasms went on and on.

From atop a far-away dune, a pair of binoculars lowered. Ranger Todd climbed into his jeep and slowly drove across the beach towards the rutting couple he'd observed. His sunglasses flashed in the afternoon light.

Steve and his mother had finished for the moment and were taking a well deserved break when they heard the jeep's engine. Moments later Ranger Todd stood before them, thumbs in his belt. "Afternoon, folks," he said. He was looking Bambi up and down, obviously liking what he saw.

Bambi like looking at Ranger Todd too. Six feet of athletic man in uniform, yummy! She wondered what he wanted. Whatever he said it was, she knew one thing, he was getting a hard-on as she watched.

"You must be the Smiths" the Ranger said. "I'm Ranger Todd, I patrol the national beach area just up there a ways." He finally looked over at Steve. "You're the son, correct?" If he was then what he'd seen through his binoculars was really incest!

Before her boy could answer Bambi spoke up. "Can you tell me what this is about, officer?" she asked. If there was any trouble Bambi was sure she could fuck her way out of it. She had a hunch about what the man really wanted.

"Well, I just wanted to warn you," he said. "See there are some people around here who bird-watch, things like that. Where you'd need a good pair of binoculars. Like the ones in my jeep." Now he was staring right at Bambi, giving her a knowing smile.

She surprised the hell out of both the Ranger and her son when she said, "Oh, so you were watching us fuck, Steve and I!" She got up off the blanket and draped herself over Todd, one hand dropping to stroke his bulge. She kissed him hard and started removing his clothes.

"Steve, shake out the blanket quick, I felt some sand. Then get those shorts back off," she ordered. "So, Ranger, how'd you like to fuck me? Think you could do that for me?" She had gotten his shirt and pants off, his boxers had quite the tent and she pulled them down as well. Todd's thick seven and a half inches sprang free and Bambi gave an ooh of pleasure.

"Mmm, how about you take me from behind, Ranger?" Batting her eyes she dropped to all fours on the blanket. "Then I can suck off my son at the same time." Steve felt his cock stiffening again at his Mom's raunchy talk. He moved up before her and knelt, his wang bobbing before Bambi's mouth.

Feeling like he'd just wandered onto a porno set Ranger Todd got to his knees behind this hot blonde. God her ass was gorgeous! Heart shaped and with a nice gap framing her cooze and tight rosebud. He grabbed her hips and shoved, his dick sank into her like a hot knife through butter.

"Oh fuck, what a thick cock, oh god," Bambi moaned, shoving herself back onto Todd's meat. Then Steve put his cock in her mouth and she was quiet except for her moans of arousal.

Bambi loved getting two cocks at once, it had been years, she was reveling in it! The fact that one man was her son and the other a total stranger was even more of a turn on for her. She and Dan had been swingers back in the day, now she was getting stuffed with cock again and she loved it.

Steve couldn't handle the intense stimulation he was getting from his horny Mom's tongue, he came with a grunt, splashing her tonsils with his spunk. Bambi sucked it all down greedily, tonguing his piss-slit to get every last drop before releasing him. He fell back onto the blanket, spent.

"Damn, you really love cock, don't you?" Ranger Todd asked as he railed Bambi's hot snatch. She was whining with need, looking back at him with eyes that were begging for his cum.

"Oh fuck yes! I need your cock, oh fuck me, fuck me harder, give it to me!" Bambi begged. Her head had sunk to the blanket and her ass was pushing back at him, her cunt getting hotter and hotter as they fucked like bunnies. Her tits were squashed under her, nips digging into the rough blanket, egging her on more and more.

"Make me cum! Make me cum on your cock, do it, god I need to cum!" Bambi's cunt was gripping Todd's dick like crazy, he reached down and stroked her clit with a thumb and she went off like fireworks!

"Yes!!!" Bambi screamed, "Oh fuck! Oh Todd! Fuck me, fuckmefuckmefuckmeeee! Cumming! Cumming on your thick cock oh fuck!" Her eyes rolled back in her head and her body shook with the intensity of her cum. Todd had never fucked such a hot bitch before, never had someone cum that hard on his cock.

He came a moment later, shooting a huge load into Bambi's already soaked snatch. Todd hadn't cum in a while, he flooded their crotches, making everything so slippery-good. Bambi had finally had enough for a little while, she collapsed onto the blanket with a smile.

Todd slowly got dressed and back into his jeep. Bambi gave a languid wave goodbye as he drove off. The boy Steve was still out, Todd thought he'd probably need his rest once his mother recovered. There was no way any of this was going anywhere near the official record, Todd was smart enough to hold onto a piece of ass when it fell into his lap. He knew they'd rented for the whole season, he'd be back.

Meanwhile, back at the house, Angie was rejoining her Daddy in the bedroom. She'd fixed them a snack and now she was hoping for round two. Angie was as hot to trot as her mother, she hoped her Daddy could keep up with her!

Daddy stood as she came into the room and picked her up, he spun them around while he kissed a crumb off his daughter's cheek. "That was yummy, darling, but I bet it's not as yummy as your little pussy!"

Angie's heart leapt in her chest, yes! She couldn't get enough of her big strong Daddy, his rough hands, his strong arms and his big eight inch cock. She loved his tongue too and how it made her cunny tingle.

"Mmm, Daddy! Yes, lick my pussy!" She gave him a kiss in return as he set her on the bed. He crawled up between her legs, his cock pressing into the mattress. Angie felt like she'd burst with anticipation!

Dan took a moment to look at his daughter's pretty pussy. He loved her thick outer lips, her tidy inner lips, her large clit. He grabbed her trembling thighs in his strong hands and held her open. Angie grabbed her boobies and stared hard at the ceiling.

She felt his hot breath first, then his tongue darted out, tracing the curves of her cunt. His mouth was everywhere on her, teasing her. She was going out of her mind when he finally licked her clit, sending jolts of pleasure throughout her whole body.

"Oh god, Daddy! Oh what you do to me!" Angie's voice was thick with lust. "Your daughter loves her Daddy's mouth on her cunny! Oh Daddy! Yes, make me cum, fuck me with your tongue, oh god, Daddeeeee!" Angie's cries of ecstasy filled the air as she orgasmed all over her Daddy's face.

Dan held his daughter's spasming thighs apart as her orgasm shook her body. His firm tongue was thrusting into her like a cock, licking her clit between strokes. Her taut thighs were vibrating with the force of her cum, Daddy held her secure until the tremors stopped.

"Oh god Daddy! That was the best cum ever!" Angie cupped her titties and gave a huge sigh of relief. Now that she'd cum at least twice she was finally feeling the edge was off her horniness. For now. She was sure she'd need a few more cums later on.

Daddy was looking forward to more himself, in a little while. For now he held his lovely daughter close, kissed her freckled nose. "Good! I'm glad. Remember who gives the best cums, now!" He chuckled, he was pretty sure he was his daughter's first and only sex partner so far. But hey, let her think that if she wants!

Angie heard a car engine faintly outside, it was getting closer. "Hm, I wonder who that could be?" she asked. She was getting up, putting her bikini back on. "You should get up too Dad, it's probably friends of yours."

Dan realized his daughter was right, most of her friends wouldn't have cars yet. He got up with a groan and slid back into his swim trunks. Rather than go downstairs he went out the French doors onto the deck that protruded from the bedroom. It was a jeep, some sort of official seal on the side.

Ranger Todd thought he'd check out the rest of the Smith family in person. Local gossip said there was a father and daughter too, maybe the daughter was as hot to trot as the mother! He'd pulled up on the beach side of the house, hoping to catch the daughter sunbathing.

Instead there was an empty beach and a man on the second floor deck of the rental. That must be the father, he didn't see the daughter anywhere. Oh well. He waved to the man and called out, "Just stopping by to say hello!" He gave the man his best shit-eating grin.

"Well, you've said it. Move along now. I see you're a park ranger, you must know this is private property." Dan didn't like this guy for some reason, something about him was rubbing him the wrong way. He looked harmless enough, maybe Dan was just being paranoid.

Angie came out on the deck a moment later. Todd smiled again and waved as he drove off. The daughter might not look as hot as the mother, he thought to himself, but it's not just any teen who wears a micro-bikini, and in front of her father no less! That was definitely the couple he'd seen earlier through his binoculars.

So the whole family fucks, he thought to himself. Interesting. He was looking forward to the rest of the summer.

Dan spied his wife and son coming back from the beach and waved. Without turning his head he said to his daughter, "We should both shower quick, I bet we smell like sex."

Angie just waved at her family and went in to clean up. Dan followed her a moment later, something he'd seen was bothering him, he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Something about Bambi. Well, it would come to him, he thought.

After a hearty dinner and a family game of Pictionary they all decided to head to the beach for a bonfire. It was a warm, moonless night and the tide was gently lapping at the shore. Dad got a driftwood fire going and they all sat around it, enjoying the warm summer night, the ocean's hypnotic sounds.

"Hey Steve, let's take a walk, c'mon" Angie said. She grabbed her brother's hand and tugged him to his feet. "You have to come and protect me."

"From what?" Steve laughed, "land sharks?" They wandered off past the circle of firelight, talking.

"They're good kids," Bambi said, watching them leave. "We did good." She squeezed her husband's hand, smiled at him. He looks handsome in the firelight, she thought. She felt herself starting to get all horny again.

Dan had figured out what was bothering him earlier. The expression on his wife's face as she and their son walked back to the house, he remembered where he'd seen it before. "So, did you and Steve fuck?" he asked with a grin. "You looked so satisfied coming back to the house, I figured it had to have happened."

"Before I answer that," Bambi teased, "did you and Angie get it on? She had that look when Steve and I got back. Oh, and did a Ranger Todd stop by here? I thought I saw jeep tracks." She leaned in close to her husband and began relating what had happened to her and Steve while he was fucking their daughter.

Further along the beach Angie and Steve were walking back towards the fire. Angie had started telling her twin all about her afternoon with their father as they were leaving. Then Steve told his sister what had happened with his mother and the Ranger. Both of them were getting turned on by sharing all that had happened today.

Angie stopped her brother with a tug on his arm. When he turned back to her she mouthed the words, Let's Fuck and lifted her t-shirt, showing off her bare breasts. Steve came to her as she took his hand and led him further into the darkness away from the shore.

Finding a spot of grass Angie stopped and grabbed Steve by his shirt and kissed him hungrily. The two of them sank to the ground, making out, stripping, moaning into each other's mouths. She took her brother's hand and placed it on one sensitive breast, grinding her pelvis against his.

"Damn, sis, you're as hot to fuck as Mom!" Steve said as he shed his clothes. Angie had him beat though, she was already nude. She grabbed his cock and started jacking it, making it leak precum. He couldn't wait to get it on with his twin!

"Let's sixty-nine," Angie said. She got on her back in the grass, her head under her brother's package. She spread her legs invitingly for her brother and humped her horny hole up at him.

"Damn, you got a deal!" Steve exclaimed. "Let me at that cunt of yours, sister mine." He hadn't had a chance to lick his Mom's twat yet, he sure was eager to taste his sister's now. He got into place over her and began tonguing her snatch with gusto.

Angie moaned deep in her throat as her brother's tongue hit her pussy. She grabbed his cock and swallowed as much as she could, jacking his shaft as she sucked. Once his dick was shiny with her spit she took just the sensitive head into her mouth while she squeezed his straining shaft. Her tongue danced over his cock-head, making him crazy with lust.

Steve loved the taste of his sister's pussy, his busy tongue was stroking her clit, probing her hole and traveling her taint. Whenever his oral digit caressed her puckered anus she sucked him extra hard, he made a note for later. Right now he was trying his best to get her to cum.

Angie released her brother's cock for a moment to tell her twin, "Fuck, bro, more, lick me there more, it's so nasty!" She resumed mouthing his wang, wiggling her ass under his tongue. Her slurping of her twin's dick grew more frantic as her brother rimmed her sensitive butthole.

Seconds later she was cumming hard, her cunt clutching her brother's tongue as he switched to pistoning it in and out of her tight teen twat. Once again she had to release her sibling's dick to spew dirty talk from her pretty lips.

"Oh shit, brother, that feels fantastic! God you're making me cum so much! Love that tongue, oh fuck yeah!" Her brother took the chance to move over her as she lay on the grass, soon his cock was sinking into her still orgasming cunny, driving her to new heights of pleasure.

"Gonna shoot my load in you, sister!" Steve panted. Her cunt was clutching at his rod, milking him even before he shot, making him bury himself deep inside Angie and howl as he came. Thick loads of jizz blasted out of his thrusting dick only to be gobbled by his sister's greedy pussy.

Their cries of passion had not gone unheard. Dan and Bambi were peeking over the edge of a nearby sand dune. The faint noises of their kid's fucking had drifted across to them at the fire, they had followed the sounds and had watched the end of their session.

12