The Fancy Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'P - please' what?" He mocked.

"Please..." I stalled, then shut my eyes and went for it. "Please, use that vibrator on me. Please."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." He handed the vibrator off almost carelessly to the man standing next to him. He took it with a smirk.

He knelt between my legs, face uncomfortably close to my cunt. He grabbed my thighs with two hands, used his thumbs to hold me open, exposing me further. He smirked more broadly, looking back and everyone watching. Abruptly he released me, slapping me hard on my thigh. I let out a surprised little squeak, and he laughed.

Before I had a chance to say anything, he turned on the vibrator and held it directly on my clit. No messing around or teasing. I felt the pleasure from the top of my head, all the way down to my toes.

"Please," I managed through clenched teeth.

"Aw, baby, does that feel good," my Master cooed at me.

"Yes, yes Sir. Yes it feels - Oh God it feels so good, thank you sir, thank you --" Before I could finish my babbling he interrupted me.

"Marigold."

Huh? This was a bizarre non sequitur, but the man had turned up the vibrations and I was alarmingly close to orgasm. I squeezed my eyes shut and braced myself.

"Please don't let me come!" What? Who said that? "Please don't let me!" It was me, I was saying that. I was so close, if only - but he pulled the vibrator away. "I - I," I gasped, inanely. "What? What happened?"

My Master laughed. "Oh, honey, you're in for a long night."

"Put your legs down, rest." My Master ordered softly. I obeyed, hands shaking. He approached me and clasped my leash, leather, braided, to my collar. He clicked his tongue twice. "Come on, girl, down."

I was so close, though. I had been so close.

"Hey," he chided. "Down." I swallowed thickly, then lowered myself to the ground, hands and knees. Pain spread from my nipples as the clamps dangled. The leather fringe grazed the floor.

"Maybe we should get her some knee pads," someone snickered; I barely registered it. My cunt throbbed, edge fading away as I knelt on the floor.

"OK," he clicked his tongue again. "Follow the leader." He tugged gently at the leash, and I followed him on unsteady limbs. The crowd parted for me, one by one. They followed us down the hall, I was extremely aware of my bare backside. I was aware of the whispers and giggles. Every step made my nipples hurt.

He led me into a room just as lovely and understated as the first, with slightly brighter lighting, still never too harsh. This room had several couches, loveseats, and comfortable places to sit. He patted me on the head, and I stopped. The floor was nicely carpeted, and soft on my knees and hands. Everyone else took a seat.

He stood in front of me, and tilted my head up to meet his eyes. "You are going to go to each person and ask if and how you may serve them, do you understand, cunt?" I shivered and closed my eyes for just a moment.

"Y - yes, Sir," I spoke clearly. "I understand."

"Good girl." He dropped the leash. "Pick that up." Sadly, I knew exactly how he wanted me to do that. I took a breath, then lowered myself until I could pick up the leash in my mouth. He chuckled, patted me on the head once more.

I took another breath, trying to calm my racing heart. It took everything I had to approach the first person, sitting by himself, leaning forward slightly. His eager posture put me at ease, somewhat. I let the leash fall from my mouth. "Please, Sir, how may I serve you?"

My voice felt foreign to my own ears. I didn't, however, have time to feel self conscious. He was already undoing his pants, pulling out his cock. He grabbed a fistfull of my now completely loose hair, and I opened my mouth in time for him to lower my face onto his lap. He pushed until my lips hit the base of his shaft, and I couldn't breathe. My hands flailed for a moment, before I managed to hold onto the arms of the chair.

He held me still for a beat, two, then pulled me back up. I pulled in a deep breath. Then he pushed me back down again. One, two. Breathe. He pulled at my hair until I was looking up at him, gasping.

"Do you understand, bitch?" He smiled at me.

"Y - yes, Sir." I nodded. He pushed me back down. This time, however, he let go of me. I kept my head down, trying to lick his cock while it was practically down my throat. Then I came back up for air, never leaving my mouth empty. He patted the side of my face and reached for a glass given by a companion.

"Good bitch." I squeezed my eyes shut at the intense rush of arousal.

One, two. Breathe. It became meditative, and before I knew it, he was holding my head down with a strong hand, and I swallowed reflexively. He held me down while his cock twitched in my mouth, while I swallowed everything he gave me.

He let me go. "What do you say, bitch?"

"Th - thank you, Sir." He chuckled, presumably at the hoarseness in my voice. "Thank you for letting me swallow your cum." I couldn't look him in the eyes while I said that part, but he let it go. I lowered myself on shaking arms and picked up the leash again.

I crawled to the next person, a woman. "Please, Miss, how may I serve you?" She stared at me a little incredulously, as if this were a completely unexpected question. She laughed a little.

"Well, I guess you can start by kissing my feet." I have to admit, I loved this suggestion, I could feel my cunt pulse. I leaned down and gently pressed my lips to the tops of her lovely feet. I could smell the expensive leather of her pumps, whatever scented lotion she'd applied, and feel her exquisitely soft skin. "All right, that's enough," she scolded. I blushed. "Oh, the little cunt left lipstick marks on me."

"You dislike it?" The man sitting next to her on the loveseat asked, laughter in his voice.

"Well..." she gazed down at me. "I guess there is something sort of charming about it, in a rude sort of way." I pressed my lips together, fighting a smile. I didn't dare meet her eyes. "All right," she chided. "Get on, get going, cunt." She prodded at my shoulder with the point of her shoe.

"Yes, Miss, thank you, Miss," I murmured.

Once again, I picked up my leash with my mouth, turned to the man seated next to her. I dropped it at his feet.

"Please, Sir, how may I serve you?"

He barely glanced at me before crossing his legs at the knee, nudging my chin with the toe of his dress loafers. I stared up at him for a second, glanced at the woman again. She covered her mouth, but it didn't keep the laughter in.

"Open your mouth, dear," she said. "Stick out your tongue. Good lord." She rolled her eyes and laughed again.

Oh, then I understood. I did as I was told, timidly licking the tops of his shoes. Leather doesn't taste very good, but it was smooth, and supple.

I heard the buzzing before I felt the vibrator pressed against me from behind. I whimpered, but didn't close my mouth or try to look behind me. I had no idea who it could be, but I spread my legs and pressed my cunt back into the vibrations. I closed my eyes against the wave of shame at the laughter, but couldn't stop anything I was doing.

"Aaah," I whimpered, tongue gliding along the black leather, grazing his bare skin. I was so close, I just knew it. I lost control, slobbering all over his elegant shoes. I was so close, I was --

"Please!" I could barely believe it, but I stopped licking just to beg. It wasn't what I expected to beg for. "P - please, stop!" I was so close, what was I doing? "Please, don't let me come!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Just like that the vibrator was gone. Off. I couldn't stand it. I stuck my ass back and up in the air, pressed my face against the ground, chasing the sensation. I could feel my cunt pulsing. It felt tight and swollen.

"Aaahh," I let out a desperate sound. I grasped at the man's legs until he shook me off. When I looked up at him, dizzy, he sneered and took a sip from his glass. "Please," I whispered.

"What do you want, bitch?"

"I want to come, please."

"Really? Because you just begged not to do exactly that."

"I know, but I don't --"

"You don't what?"

I heaved in a deep breath. "I don't know, sir. I don't know."

"Then it seems to me you should keep crawling," he suggested. He nudged me back with his foot.

"Um." I blinked back confused tears. "Thank you, Sir."

Why was this happening? I didn't have time to find my Master with my eyes and try to find some answers. I was grabbed from behind and pushed on my back.

"Much better. Get me a pillow for the poor thing's back and head, would you?" The woman sounded joyful, like this was the most fun she'd ever had. "There, better?" She smiled down at me.

"Uh. Yes, Miss?"

"Good girl." She slapped me hard across one tit, then the other.

"Ah! Thank you, Miss!"

"OK, come on, spread her legs. Do you have anything for this in that big black bag, dear?" This was directed at my Master.

Before I knew what she was asking for, my thighs were cuffed with velcro restraints to my wrists, legs held open. I was exposed again.

"Wow, look at how wet it is!" I stared hard at the ceiling, but I could still feel myself clench as they scrutinized my cunt.

"You know, I've always wanted to..." The woman trailed off, digging through the duffle bag. "Ah - ha!" She shouted, triumphant. "This will certainly do." She held up another clamp. I blinked at it.

"OK, hold still." She leaned over me, between my legs. Oh, then I understood. She spread my labia further, exposing my wet folds. The sound was slick and humiliating. She giggled. She adjusted the clamp, then attached it to my very apex. Or, she tried to. "Ugh, God, it's so slippery." I cringed as I felt the clamp slide off my clit. "OK, here we go." I guessed she finally got it to hold as pain shot through me.

"Aaaahhh," I let out, weakly. She ignored me.

"OK, now to just..." I couldn't see, but I could feel what she was doing: She gently pulled back my clitoral hood, exposing my clit. My breathing got quicker, my heart pounded. She laughed. "I've always wondered what that would look like!"

I blushed red all over, hot like a fever. It was horrible, flat on my back like this, completely exposed; I felt like an insect impaled in a collection. I felt like an anatomy lesson. I felt like less than a person. I was so turned on I could barely think.

"Pl - please, Miss." I managed. I was shaking.

"Oh? Please what?"

"Please um." I had to think for a moment. What did I think I could get? "Please, um, I would like something in my cunt, please."

"Oh... hmmm. Well, I guess that could be fun. What will you give us?"

"Anything, please. Sit on my face, come down my throat, come on my face, anything." Her face lit up at the first suggestion.

"That does sound fun!"

She stood, then shimmied gracefully out of her underwear. She didn't flash the crowd, but as she lowered herself onto my mouth I could see she was wearing stockings held up by a garter belt. Her hair was neatly trimmed and pitch black, lovely.

I couldn't touch her, but I felt she probably preferred it that way. Her skirt was flared enough that she could sit on my face without exposing any part of herself. This, while I was totally laid out and pinned in place. She tasted clean, salty, and slightly sweet. I tried my best to lick her as she gripped my hair and happily ground herself against my mouth.

I felt something nudge against my entrance. I couldn't help the disgusting rush of excitement at the possibility of maybe having something bigger than a finger inside me. I moaned beneath the woman as something smooth and curved slid inside my cunt. It felt so good I wanted to cry, but I just kept licking.

"Oooh, I bet she's loving that," the woman above me said.

"Does she deserve it?" This, from my Master.

"Hmm," she rocked her hips thoughtfully. "Actually, she is quite talented... sure, why not." I can't describe how desperately grateful I was to her at that moment. The thing inside me started thrusting, and I curled my toes against an intense wave of pleasure as it dragged against my insides.

I had a feeling I knew which toy it was: The stainless steel G-spot stimulating dildo, with a satisfying heft and girth. One of my favorites. I moaned deliriously against her soft folds.

"Ooh," she moaned. "This little bitch is going to make me come!" She ground down harder, and I licked as best as I could, my tongue straining. "Ah, ah, ah!" She shouted, and I felt her pulse against my chin. She slowed her hips, rocking more gently, and I licked her a little more softly, helping her come down.

"Phew!" She laughed, and climbed off of me. There was something very sweet about the way she sat then, legs sticking out from under her full skirt, face flushed and shining.

"What?" She laughed at me, then wiped a little at the mess she'd left on the lower half of my face. I realized I was smiling, too. "You look disgusting," she whispered, practically fond.

"Thank you, Miss!" There was really nothing to be done about the grin, I'm afraid. A man came over and helped the woman back onto her feet.

"OK, OK, now let's see if we can make her cry!" This came from elsewhere in the room, and just like that I felt like an experiment again.

"Oh! I have an idea." Another woman was digging through the duffle bag. "Too funny, you have exactly what I wanted, and I didn't even know it existed!"

I steeled myself and looked. She was holding one of my Master's favorite toys. If really pushed to admit it, I'd have to say it was one of my favorites, as well. In a horrible way.

At first glance you might not even guess it was a vibrator, if you didn't know enough. It had a comfortable handle, but the vibrating end was about as narrow as a q-tip. It vibrated quite intensely, none of the settings particularly enjoyable to me. I'd only ever had it applied to my clitoral hood, which was, at the moment, pulled completely back.

"Mmmnn," I whimpered, trying to close my legs. I shook my head.

"Yeah, this is definitely the one, then," the woman smiled menacingly at me.

"Be good," my Master called over to me. I stopped squirming. She slid the dildo out of me, and I tried not to whine.

"Good bitch," the woman cooed, then slapped my thigh hard. I tried to relax. I wasn't sure if it would be better or worse if I were tense, but I tried to take some soothing breaths. She didn't turn it on at first, just very gently touched the very tip to my clit.

"Aaah!" I couldn't help it, it still hurt. She poked and prodded me a bit more. I cringed. The room was completely silent, completely still. I was terrified. She looked into my eyes and grinned. Then she turned it on the highest setting.

My whole body stiffened, I arched against the floor and was grateful for the pillows cushioning me. "Aaaaaaaahhh!" My voice gave out. It felt like an electrical current was shooting through my entire body, starting at my cunt. I shook my head desperately against the pillow.

"How's that?"

I have no idea who asked, but I answered: "It hurts! It hurts it's awful I can't stand it please please please..." I trailed off pathetically, whispering.

"What if she came like this?"

"I doubt she'd like that very much." The room dissolved into giggles. I felt like I was back at school, the target of bullying and humiliation once more. Something I'd left behind in my past. I gasped like a fish out of water.

Despite the pain, I could somehow feel my cunt tightening, getting wetter, getting ready to orgasm. "Please," I whispered weakly. "Please don't let me come." I closed my eyes in defeat.

"Please don't let me come," I repeated. She didn't stop, I could feel the panic rise as I felt myself approach the edge. I fought as hard as I could, I don't know why, to keep my cunt from coming. It just felt as if something awful would happen if I came. It was no use. "Aaaah!" I tipped over.

She removed the vibrator.

I couldn't believe it. I thrashed. I flailed. I tried desperately to close my legs, touch my clit, hump the air, anything to get some contact as I felt the ruined orgasm rip through me. I felt my cunt clench, clench, and clench desperately around nothing. I whimpered, whined, let out sobbing breaths.

"Why?" I gasped.

"'Why'?" The woman asked me, mockingly. "Well, because it's funny, idiot." She laughed. My chest heaved. "Who wants to see it again?"

"Nooo!" She slapped her hand over my mouth and covered it until I was silent.

"Who wants to see it again?" She repeated, holding eye contact with me. Everyone clapped, some people even whistled. "OK, let's see it again!"

Every time she brought me to the edge I begged her. I didn't beg her to stop, I didn't beg her for a full orgasm, I didn't beg her not to make me ruin. I begged her not to let me come.

Every time, she ruined my orgasm. She made me thank her after each one.

"Thank you, for ruining my orgasm, Miss!"

"Well, you're welcome, slut! What a polite little bitch!" She laughed.

I began to lose track of how many times I ruined. My back arched high off the ground. My mouth felt dry from taking huge, gasping breaths. My head felt light and dizzy, like all the blood in my body was pooling in my cunt. My cunt felt unbearably swollen, tight yet empty, disgustingly wet.

"How many was that, bitch?" My captor continued to mock me.

I rolled my head against the pillow. "I - I don't know, M - Miss!" I tensed. "Please don't let me come, Miss!" If only I could stop warning her when I was about to come, but I couldn't help it.

"Well, if you insist!" She laughed and removed the vibrator right at the last second. This one ripped through me, I could tell it would have been a particularly strong orgasm.

"Ah ah ah ah!" I vocalized inanely. I whined and gurgled. Humiliation rushed through me, hot as fire. It made the clenching so much worse, so much stronger.

"15," she said, triumphantly.

"Wh - what?" I managed.

"15 ruins, cunt," she smiled. She wasn't even looking at me, she was watching my cunt with avid fascination. "Since you can't even count, idiot." I moaned despairingly. She laughed. "Oh God, that made it clench especially hard!"

"Thank you, Miss," I slurred.

"Oh? For what, idiot?"

"For calling me an idiot, Miss." I was too far gone to even consider the words as they left my mouth. All I knew was that everything I said, everything she said, was making me hotter. It was making my skin burn and my cunt ache. I couldn't get enough of it.

"Oh, no problem, idiot cunt," she laughed. "This isn't enough, though, is it?" She sounded sympathetic, strangely.

"No?" I asked, warily.

"No," she shook her head, lips set in a mocking little moue. "Can someone get me..." She trailed off, then stood to whisper in a man's ear. He smiled, she giggled. "Thank you, Gerard."

He left the room. I had a moment to collect myself and take in my surroundings. Everyone was just sitting around or standing there, drink in hand, watching me. They were watching my cunt, I realized. I moaned as I clenched again, and again, helplessly, and they all smirked and laughed. I let my head fall back against the pillow and stared at the ceiling.

Gerard came back, and passed something small to the woman, my tormentor.

"Thank you, darling," she cooed. "This will be fun." I couldn't see what she had in her hand before it was pressed against my exposed clit.

At first all I felt was something cool and smooth, and I frowned in confusion.

"Just wait, you little idiot." Her voice was full of venom and promise.

"Umm," I said uncertainly, as my clit started to tingle. She smiled at me. I squirmed a little. The tingle began to into something more like burning.

"Try not to move," she cautioned. "I think it might make it worse." She punctuated this advice with a giggle.

"Uuuhh," I responded. All my attention was focused on my clit. "Mmmm." I shook my head from side to side. "Please, no, Miss."