The Fantasy

Story Info
Sometimes Fantasies don't always go the way you think.
4.7k words
4.6
61.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
732 Followers

Chapter 1

Here I am, parked outside the most luxurious hotel I've ever seen. Why am I here? Let's just say I've been chatting with this guy online and things took a turn for the kinky. I've lived a straight life for the most part. My name is Jace Navarro and I'm a college freshman born and raised in a big conservative religious family. A skinny, short, dark haired, hispanic boy that looks a little too effeminate. And it's safe to say I've never had much as far as relationships with girls go. Most girls think I look too much like a girl to ever consider dating me.

I guess that's why I started to explore my own sexuality. I'm not truly convinced I'm gay or whatever because I do find women attractive. But lately, I can't stop thinking about what it'd be like to be with a guy. Of course, the more I think about it, the darker my fantasies become. That's what led me to start conversations in gay chat rooms. That's how I found Talik. He's a tall black man with a thick long cock. Twice the size of mine.

We got to talking and one thing led to another. Soon he had me sharing all my twisted fantasies. How I dreamed of being raped, blackmailed and turned into another man's bitch. I know, it's fucked up, but I've always had this idea that if I was forced to be another man's bitch, it'd give me an excuse to deny the feelings inside me? I don't know. I also like the idea that if they desire me that much to take me like that, maybe I could find some semblance of love? Like, maybe something would blossom between us after he's made me his bitch and we'd fall for each other... I don't know. It sounds silly saying it outloud like that. But it truly turns me on. I didn't tell him that, I just told him my fantasy to be forced and blackmailed.

Of course, he was really into it. And after a lot of convincing, sweet talk, and coercion, he finally convinced me to come to his hotel to just chat and here I am, parked outside it. My heart is beating so fast, I feel like it's going to malfunction. My palms are sweaty and they won't stop shaking. I'm a complete mess. Maybe I should turn back and go home. Maybe this is a bad idea...

God, I have to go through with this. I need to know what this feels like. Maybe this will give me what I truly want, whatever that is. But what if my family and friends find out? I'll be disowned for sure. But he did say that all he wanted to do was chat. I should just hear him out. No, I should just go home.

But if I go home, I'll still have this lingering fantasy that will dominate my thoughts. I just need to go through with this and get it out of my system. Then I can move on. Fuck it. I'm going to do it. I get out of my car.

My legs feel like jello as I drag them to his room. Hands still shaking, I take in a deep breath and knock on his door.

Chapter 2

My jaw drops when the door opens. A tall, black man towers over me with hair as black as night buzzed short. A curly black beard with a wide smirk on his face. His broad shoulders barely fit between the door frame. I can tell he's chiseled with a white shirt barely fitting around his chest with a pair of jeans on. The height difference between us is like David and Goliath. I'm barely 5'5" on a good day and this man is easily 6'4". The biggest hand I've ever seen wraps around the back of my neck and I'm dragged in as the door is shut and locked behind us.

"I thought you'd chicken out for sure," he says.

"So... So did I..." I spit out. My heart is racing in my chest. I'm led to the bed in the middle of the hotel room as we sit down on it.

He looks up at me. "Do you have your phone on you?"

I nod and pull it out. He holds out his hand. "Let me see it.'

I look up at him. "Why?"

"I want to add my number into your phone," he says.

I shrug and hand him my phone after I unlock it. He not only adds his number in, but then he pulls up my social media and sends himself a friend request. Then he sets my phone aside and turns to me, placing his hand on my thigh. It doesn't stay there though. His fingers run down my crotch and that makes me start to panic. I look up at him. "I... I thought we were just going to chat."

A grin forms as he looks down at me. "Did I say that? Well... Here's what's going to actually go down. I'm going to tie you up and fuck you raw for as long as I want to. You can struggle if you want to. I hope you do."

"Wait... I..." Before I can finish, he's on top of me, his hand wraps around my mouth. I struggle to get him off me, but it's no use. He's too strong.

I feel like I'm having a heart attack as I start to cry. I changed my mind. I don't want to do this. Fear rips through me like an ice cold shower. I feel his other hand reach down and start dragging my shorts down. I squirm and struggle to no avail. I grab his wrist to stop him, but it doesn't have much of an effect.

He drags both my shorts and boxers down in one swoop. He finally lets go of my mouth as he starts to tear my shirt off. "Please, stop. I changed my mind. I don't want this."

He stops and looks me in the eyes. He bites his lip as he searches my gaze while tears fall down my cheeks. He lets up. "How about this? I'll let you suck my dick and we'll go from there."

"Yes, I'll do it. Just don't hurt me," I say feeling instant relief.

He lets me go and takes his shirt off, revealing a body that looks like it was chiseled out of stone by a god. Although, it's covered in tattoos and scars. "Get on your knees."

I do as he says and slide off the bed, sinking onto my knees in front of him. He unbuckles his pants and pulls them down. The biggest cock I've ever seen pops out. Dark purple head with a thick chocolate shaft. I'm instantly turned on as I lick my lips. I also have so much adrenaline running through my veins. I can't believe he was going to actually rape me. My heart is still beating like a piston in a car engine. I look up at his big fat cock. It's got to be at least twice the size of my little 4 inch dick. "Go on. Get to it, bitch."

I look up into his dark eyes. Reluctantly, I reach out and grab it, not able to wrap my fingers around it. It's not even fully hard and it's at least 6 or 7 inches. I hesitate for a second. I'm about to suck my first cock. The realization hits me like a punch to the stomach.

I just have to do it. I lean in and slowly wrap my lips around his dick. I wasn't expecting it to taste as good as it does. A bit salty, very musky and a strange spongy texture. I taste more of it as I twirl my tongue around the tip. This isn't so bad. Not at all. I actually kind of like it.

I take more of his cock in my mouth and stroke the length of his shaft that I can't fit. He moans as he runs his hand through my hair. I nearly choke as he shoves another inch in my mouth. It hits the entrance to my throat and I gag. He doesn't relent, but starts to thrust. Sloppy slurping sounds echo out as he starts to fuck my face.

I grip his thighs and bare it, but when he starts to force his cock down my throat, I panic. I can't breath as tears well up in my eyes. He humps my face as saliva drools down my chin and clings to his balls as they slap against me. I have to swallow and suddenly his dick pops down my throat. My nose meets the small bit of pubes above his dick root. My eyes go wide as I suffocate on his dick.

The room darkens as everything goes black. Suddenly his dick pulls out of my mouth and I can breathe again as I fall into a coughing fit. He doesn't give me any time to recover as he grips my hair and pushes me up against the bed. He slams his cock back down my throat and starts to fuck it wihtout mercy. "God, you are the perfect slut. Such a faggot. A dirty little sissy."

Even though his words are degrading, they make me burn hot on the inside. I gag and choke around his cock as I uselessly try to push against his strong thick thighs. His grunts and moans become erratic. He clenches up and suddenly I feel his cock thicken and my throat gets hit with a hot sticky load. I fasten my eyes shut as I feel like I'm drowning. His cock slips out of my throat and my mouth gets blasted with another shot of his cum. It spills out between his cock and my lips. He then pulls out completely and covers my face in his jizz, painting it white.

I slump down to the ground as I swallow his cum and try to breathe. I can't open my eyes with all the cum on my face. I wipe it from my eyes and open to find Talik with a phone pointed down at me. He smiles. "Say hello to the camera."

My heart falls into my stomach. "Wait... You're recording this?"

He laughs. "Of course. I need something to use to blackmail you. You're my bitch now."

"Please. Don't do this. I don't want this anymore."

"Too late for that. Now make sure you get all that cum in your mouth and swallow it. Don't want my seed to go to waste. And take your time, we have plenty of it."

I look at him in horror. This can't be happening. This is not how I thought this would feel like. I'm scared and full of shame. "Please don't do this."

"Listen, faggot. I own you now. If you don't do what I say, I'll post this onto your social media and make sure all your family and friends find out. We are friends now."

I swallow the lump in my throat. I feel like I've just been slapped in the face. My heart collapses in my chest as my mind replays the memory of giving him my phone. How could I be so stupid?

I have no choice now. I have to do what he says or everyone will know how much of a faggot I am. This can't be happening. Isn't this what I wanted?

Chapter 3

I do as he says and wipe the cum off my fingers and lick them clean. He films my entire degradation. Once I finish, he has me stand up against the wall. He takes pictures of my naked body. My shock takes over as I feel overwhelmed with emotions right now. Almost to the point of being numb.

I have no choice but to do what he says now. This was my fantasy, wasn't it? Now it's my new reality and there's nothing I can do about it but do as I'm told. He has me come into the bathroom with him. He hands me a razor and shaving cream. "I want every hair gone below your eyebrows."

I look at him, confused. "Wh... why?"

"Don't question me, bitch unless you want to be punished," he says and I have no doubt he'll do it. I take the razor and shaving cream and do as he says. "When you're done, clean yourself up, dry off and come outside."

I don't want to piss him off because he could break me in half, so I take my time. It takes me a good chunk of time to shave my entire body. Thankfully there wasn't much hair to begin with. After I shower and dry off I come out to meet him. He's got an assortment of things lying on the bed that bring goosebumps all over my skin. He's not seriously going to make me do that, is he?

"Put those clothes on, now."

I look up in shock and horror. "You're not seriously going to make me wear those..."

"Listen very carefully. From the moment you stepped through that door, you gave up your freedom. You're my bitch from now on. If I ask you to jump, you don't question me, you just start jumping. Now I want you to put on these clothes. It's been a long time since I had a sissy all to myself and I couldn't have found a more perfect slut for the role. If you do what I say, life will be easy for you. You'll be my little sissy girl and I'll protect you and no one else will touch you. If you try to fight me, I'll whore your ass out and let every fucking crack addict and their cousin get a piece of you. By the time everyone gets a chance at your ass, no one will want to touch you with all the diseases you'll have. Your choice."

Tears fall down my eyes as I walk over to the bed and grab the lacy underwear, sliding them over my smooth, clean-shaven legs. "Good choice."

They hug my ass and feel so soft. My head hangs in shame as I grab the thigh high stockings and pull them up my girlish legs. Lastly I pull on the skirt and blouse. I can't even look up at him, but he forces my head up as our eyes meet. He bites down on his lip. Then pulls out lip gloss and gently lines my lips with it. Then puts a black leather collar around my neck as a final touch. "Fucking perfect. You'll learn how to do makeup properly later. For now, this will do. Now go back to the wall and keep your eyes on me."

I do as I'm told and head back to the wall. He takes plenty of pictures of me, with a big wide grin. He then heads to the bed and pats the spot next to him. I have no choice but to go sit down. "Want to see the before and after?"

I don't answer, but he shows me anyway. I see myself standing naked with tears in my eyes. Then he swipes and even I'm blown away. The same boy from the last picture is gone and a beautiful girl with the same terrorized look is staring back at the camera. I can't believe that just a different outfit and some lip gloss can make such a huge transformation.

"You look fucking hot as hell. You're going to make such a perfect little sissy slave. A definite keeper."

"Are you going to hurt me?" I ask.

He looks at me and for a moment I see something in his eyes that wasn't there before. Almost a softer compassionate flicker of light. "Not if you're good. Listen. I don't really want to hurt you at all. I just want a nice girly sissy slave all to myself. Besides, didn't you want this? A dominant man to make you his bitch? If you are my good little sissy, I'll make sure your life is just as good. And all you have to do is pleasure me whenever I want it. You'll find that I can be gentle. I can spoil you. I can treat you like a princess. But I can also be rough. Let's face it, I can force you to do whatever I want. I can really hurt you if I wanted to. There's nothing you can really do to stop me and now that we're in this situation, wouldn't you rather be treated like a princess than turned out like a whore?"

"I don't really have a choice, do I?" I ask.

"You do, you have two choices. Become my sissy princess or I'll turn you into a dirty sissy whore."

There's only one choice I can take. I have to become this man's sissy princess. It's either that or get fucked over and over again by crack addicts. I look up into his eyes. "What'll my life be like if I choose option one?"

He smiles. "I'm going to fuck you, but I'll take my time and be nice and gentle. It'll still hurt a little bit, but it'll feel good too. Then I'll take you home with me to my place where you'll live from now on. You'll be my slave, but you'll also get to experience some freedoms. Life by the pool, all the video games you could ever want, and anything else money can buy. I've got plenty of it. Alternatively, option two, I'll still fuck you nice and good and it will hurt a lot. I'll make sure of it. After I get my fill, I'll call every one of my clients and have them come over to get their turn for a price. All the while I record you. Then I'll post the entire video on a paid site and you'll be getting dick on the regular by every crackheads and heroin addicts while I get paid. That'll be your life."

I swallow the knot in my throat, or maybe that's just his cum stuck to the walls of my windpipe. There really is no option here. It's be his slave or his hooker. Tears fill my eyes as I realize what a huge mistake I made coming here. "I'll be your slave."

Chapter 4

He smiles. "Good choice. No need to cry. I'm giving you what you wanted. Just not how you expected it to be. Don't worry though, I'm going to take good care of you. You'll be my little sissy princess and you'll learn to love it."

His hand takes in my face as he pulls me in for a kiss, his tongue breaking through my lips as it takes over my mouth. I do nothing to fight him and just accept it, knowing to do so would end badly. Is this going to be my life from now on?

His other hand roams down my body, feeling up every inch. Even though I'm terrified, I can't deny how turned on I am. I only notice it when his hand closes around my tiny hard cock. He rubs it as if it were a pussy.

Suddenly he breaks away and forces me down on my stomach. He takes my hands behind my back and binds them together. Then he shoves a ball gag in my mouth, tightening it around my head. "Don't worry, I'll keep my promise. I won't hurt you. It just gets me off to see something as beautiful as you all tied up and helpless. You're all mine."

I feel his hands crawl up my legs, lifting up my skirt. Taking two big handfuls of my ass, he kneads them apart. I can feel his big fat dick resting up between my ass cheeks and it sends a shiver down my spine. I"m not ready for this, but I have no choice. I feel him pull aside my panties before he buries his face against my ass. A rush of pleasure blooms out from my butt as his tongue lavishes my little puckered hole. It feels good, even I can't deny that. I can't suppress my moans.

He spanks my ass as he laughs. "See, you're liking this already. Don't worry my little princess, this is your life from now on. Better get used to it."

My eyes go wide as I feel a wet finger slide inside me, releasing a gasp from my lips. I clench down on the gag, spit pooling on the bed as he pushes his finger deep inside me. "Fuck me, you've got such a tight little asshole. I can't wait to sink my cock inside it. But don't worry, I"m patient. I'll get your ass nice and loose for my cock so it won't hurt. You'll find that I'm a man of my word. At least to people who are loyal to me. And this is your first test and you're passing with flying colors. You didn't fight me. Submitting and accepting my cock is your first step into becoming my little sissy princess. After I fill this ass up with my seed, you'll be one step closer."

Another finger slips inside me making me grunt. It's not long after a third finger joins in. He slowly finger fucks me, eliciting all sorts of grunts and moans as his digits hit something inside me. "Looks like I found your p-spot. Feels good doesn't it?"

Another moan answers his question. "I think you're ready for my cock."

He pulls his fingers out and anxiety wraps around my heart as I look back at his thick black cock. He's going to put that thing in my ass and it's going to hurt, I just know it. But I'm more afraid to struggle in case he thinks I'm trying to back out or something and decides to turn me into his prostitute.

I close my eyes as he leans and I feel the tip of his dick slide down the crack of my ass. My breath hitches as his cock finds my hole. I tense up and grunt so loud as the head of his cock pushes into me. It hurts. He's stretching me out so much. Tears well up in my eyes. "Relax. You're making this worse than it has to be. Breathe and pretend you're taking a shit. Push out."

I do as he says and breathe. I try to poop and suddenly his dick enters my ass, making my eyes roll back into my head. I let out a long groan as spit drools from corners of my gagged mouth and down my chin. I feel so full with the head of his cock is inside me and my ass is stretched wide making my eyes cross.

He keeps it there for a second, letting my ass adjust as the pain dissipates. Ever so slowly, he starts forcing more of his cock inside me. I feel stuffed like a turkey on Thanksgiving. I feel every inch of his thick, veiny cock as it enters me, spreading my ass open. It hurts. Like I'm taking a shit too big for my asshole. And yet, it's not too painful. I can handle it. In a way it feels kind of good. A very uncomfortable fullness. The walls of my ass get stretched and I feel every ridge and vein on his cock. The friction burns my ass, searing me in a way that melts my body. And when his dick hits that spot inside me, pleasure mixes with pain. And yet, he continues to conquer my ass, his dick taking every inch inside of me. Just when I think I can't take any more, I feel his hips push up against my butt cheeks and his balls rest against mine.

"That's it, baby. I'm all the way inside you. You took it well. No struggle at all. You're passing the first test with flying colors. The worst part is over, now you can enjoy it. Become the sissy slut I know you are. After I'm done with you, you'll be begging for it."

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
732 Followers
12