The Fantasy Palace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close your eyes."

I do as I am told.

"Now, I know how much you want to fuck me but as I said I have particular tastes. I don't like to waste time with trial and error. There are certain ways I like to be fucked and I found the best way to explain to the guys that I let fuck me is to give it to them straight. Mr. X, you can open your eyes now." Tracy says as I open my eyes and see that she rose off her knees and was standing beside me.

A dark purple dildo rests less than an inch from my face. It is connected to Tracy via a strap on a belt that she put on while on her knees next to me. She stands there with her hands on her hips and a slight tilt to her head. I take my eyes off the sexy little smirk she gives me and onto the 7-8 inch thick rubber dick that is right in my face. Regardless, I am frozen. Half nervous about what is about to happen, but also half excited and more turned on than I have ever been.

"It is very simple Mr. X. I am going to fuck you and then you are going to fuck me. Judging by the look in your eye, I want you to relax and do what I say, understand?"

I take my eyes off Tracy's cock and meet her eyes. "Ok"

"First, stand up and come here," Tracy says while wagging her finger and backing away from the massage table.

I get up off of the table and step towards Tracy. She puts her arms around my neck and pulls me in close to her. Our dicks press together as we make out. She runs her fingers through my hair and I bring my hands down around her ass.

The kiss brakes after 30 seconds by Tracy pushing my face away and then pushing me down from the top of my head. I resist at first but Tracy chims in.

"You know what I want you to do. A little foreplay before we get things started." Tracy says with a smirk.

Instead of just dropping to my knees I lean into Tracy's neck and start kissing my way down her body.

"MMMMM, that's it!" Tracy says softly.

I descend as slow as I can then drift off to the right to kiss and stop for a short suck on her nipple while I playfully pinch the other.

"Ohhhhhh yeah. Keep going!" Tracy lets out as she exhales.

I would have stayed on Tracy's tits a lot longer, but I know that isn't what she wants me to do. I'm feeling very embarrassed about what Tracy is having me do. In a way it feels demeaning but at the same time I know that Tracy is taking me down a new sexual path. In addition to the exploration, I figure if I played my part right, then Tracy would play her part right.

I move down below her breast and I can feel her dildo brushing up against my chest letting me know where I'm heading. I kiss along the center of her stomach and as I get to her panty line I pull away to end up at the tip of her cock.

I hesitate for a while. I sit on my knees looking at the purple sex toy attached to this hot mature woman. My dick is still hard, I was still horny, I know what I need to do, but I'm drawing a blank as to what to do next. I am frozen.

"Hey." Tracy finally speaks up as she can see my uncertainty and shyness.

"Keep it simple Mr. X. At the other side of me fucking you with this purple dildo is my mouth, my tits, my legs, and my already dripping wet pussy. You get to take it all. I am just going to show you the positions I like, and the force I like. It will be a little painful and emasculating at first but I wouldn't be doing this to you if I knew it was going to be pure torture for you. You will enjoy it and I bet I will make you cum while doing it too."

She then grabs my chain as I look up at her.

"Come back up here."

I stand back up and Tracy gives me another long passionate kiss. She moves her mouth around to my ear and nibbles on it while also whispering to me.

"Come on Mr. X! Just lose yourself to the moment. The better slut you are for me the better slut I will be for you." She wraps her hand around my cock and gives it a slight squeeze.

Then she puts both hands on the side of my head. Looked me right in the eye and says.

Now! Get on your knees and suck my cock you little slut! I need you to warm me up before I fuck your tight little ass!"

She shoots me a sexy little smirk and I return it by licking my lips just how I would want her to if she was about to drop to her knees. I drop down, take her purple dick in my hand, spit on it, and start stroking it as I look back up at her. If Tracy is going to show me how she wants to be fucked, then I am going to show Tracy how I want her to act while getting fucked by me.

"Tracy, look at this amazing cock you have. You want me to put it in my mouth? You want me to gag on it? You want to fuck my mouth with it?"

"Mmmm that's it Mr. X. Talk dirty to me. It turns me on so good." Tracy looks down at me while bringing her two hands up to play with her tits.

I stick out my tongue and run it from the tip to the base and then back to the tip again.

"Oh Tracy, your dick tastes so good! I love how it feels on my tongue!"

I then open my mouth and start sucking Tracy off. I work the tip at first and then I try getting more and more of it into my mouth.

My cock is rock hard and dripping pre-cum. I commit to my first attempt at deep throating her by not stopping until my nose feels the strap-on belt. I had gone way faster than I should have. As soon as my nose hits I pull away as fast as I can. I gag and almost throw up. The cock is a slobbery mess with my spit dripping off of it.

I was gasping for breath, it isn't long before Tracy grabs me and begins fucking my mouth. All I can do is sit back and let her use me. I look up at her. She has a look for dominance and at the same time still has a look that she is horny and waiting to be fucked by me even though she is the one doing the fucking right now.

My eyes close as I gag on Tracy's purple dick. Mercifully she pulls out. I am a mess, spit dripping down from my mouth all over my chest while coughing and panting. As emasculating as this is I keep picturing myself as Tracy kneeling on the floor after I abuse her mouth. It's this back and forth in my mind that keeps me wanting more. I regain my composure, pick my head up and open my mouth waiting to be filled again.

However, Tracy has other plans. I am just about to continue my blowjob when I notice that Tracy's dildo is freshly coated with lube. I look up at Tracy. She is waving her finger, singling me to rise to her. I do as instructed and as soon as I get up to her face she pulls me in and shoves her tongue in my mouth. She stops and looks at me. At the same time she starts stroking her cock.

"Mr. X you are being such a good little slut. I can't wait to repay you, but first I want you to bend over with your hands on the massage table"

She takes the hand she was just stroking her cock with and places it on my chest. Her hand is covered with the lube from her shaft and she smears it over my nipples. She leans in to kiss me again. At the same time she slides her hand down to my dick and gets it lubed up too. Our kisses grow longer and longer and Tracy lets my hands explore more and more of her body.

We stop the kissing but still stay face to face. Tracy reaches around me and runs her fingers up my crack filling it with an ample amount of lube. As she does this I place my cock up against hers and stoke them both together. We are inhaling and exhaling together with small pleasure filled gasps. Each gives the other one signs that we enjoy what the other is doing.

"Ohhh Tracy, are you getting my ass ready?"

"MMhmmm!" Tracy replied, while biting her lower lip.

Tracy didn't have to say or do anything more. I don't want to ask her when it is her turn, I want her to present herself and beg. So, I position myself on the table, look back over my shoulder at Tracy, and give my ass a good smack.

"Fuck me Tracy. I want you to fuck me right now!"

Tracy steps forward and grabs my hips. Her purple cock slides in between my ass. She plays with me; teasing me and building the anticipation of losing my anal virginity. She brings her hand around and gives my cock some good strokes to make sure I am fully erect and turned on before she pushes in.

"Okay, Mr. X exhale as I enter you and push out against me. It will make things relax quicker."

With that I feel the tip of Tracy's cock at my center. With a sudden jolt of pain my tight ass struggles to let her in. Only about a quarter of the way in Tracy pulls back out.

"AAAhhhhh! Holy shit!!! MMMM!!

"Relax Mr. X. Allow yourself to open up." Tracy say while applying more lube to the dildo.

She enters me again this time getting to half way and repeats her process until I feel her legs against my ass letting me know she is fully inside me. Tracy stays still and focuses on the reach around, letting the pleasure mask the initial pain. It helps as she again starts to very slowly fucking me.

I focus on breathing. My eyes stay shut in pain and I realize how tense I am. I take a big breath in and exhale completely. Once I get to the last push of air I let my asshole relax and I get a huge rush of pleasure feeling Tracy's cock sliding against my prostate.

"Tracy, mmmmmmmm, ohhhh you cock feels so good inside me!"

"That's it Mr. X. Now pay attention to how I fuck you!" Tracy says while picking up the pace and pushing my head down against the massage table.

I am moaning and licking my lips. I want Tracy to hear. I want Tracy to be loud too. Her thrusts become faster and harder. She slams into me so much that the table starts moving. She plows into me so hard that I don't have time to moan, I just submit and wait for her to finish with me.

"Ohh yeah Mr. X take my cock in your ass. Ohh it's so tight. I'm going to break this asshole tonight. You are my little whore."

She continues on like a machine. My ass is now numb to her assaults and I start to enjoy the sensations again. Tracy adds some hard smacks as well.

"MMMMMMMMM Mr. X. OHHHHHH", Tracy screamed out. She is actually getting pleasure from the base of the dildo hitting against her clit.

Finally, after a good 5 minutes she slows down. She comes to a stop deep inside me with one last smack of my ass. She is breathing like she just got done sprinting.

"Ok, I want you to lie on the table, on your back, and your legs hanging off."

Tracy pulls out slowly. I gasp slightly when she pops out of my ass. I feel very sore and very used but, now, I am motivated to get to the point where Tracy is mine to use.

I position myself on the table. Tracy freshens up her dildo with some lube and walks back towards me. I feel empty without her inside me. She walks over and lifts my legs and puts them on her shoulders. She wastes no time as the purple cock slips back inside me with little effort.

"Ohhhh fuck!!" I scream out.

Tracy's cock hits right against my prostate causing my cock to drip pre-cum onto my stomach. I want more. I want to cum from Tracy fucking my ass alone, and with this new wave of pleasure from this new position I know it is possible.

"YESSSS Oh Tracy that's it! Fuck me harder!" I scream out.

I instinctively reach for my cock ready to stroke it and cum, but I let the new sensation bring me closer to orgasm. Instead, I put my hands behind my head completely submitting to Tracy. I take a deep breath in and take in the moment of Tracy using my body.

"Mr. X, I want you to fuck me just like this. I want you to take me like I have taken you." Tracy says while also picking up the pace.

It is the combination of all the thoughts, Tracy making me her bitch, Tracy being a hot mature goddess, and Tracy still wanting me to fuck her. It put me over the edge and I knew I couldn't hold on much longer.

"Ohhhhhh Tracy!!! Yes, keep going!!!! You're going to make me cum! MMMMMMMM! MMMMMMMMM!

My eyes shut from the pleasure and my body convulses. I feel massive splashes of cum hit my chest. One shot lands just below my neck. As I start to calm down Tracy strokes my cock which prolongs the extreme sensation for another few seconds.

When the wave crashes all I can do is lay back. I am absolutely spent. Tracy's purple dildo is still inside me as she bends down towards my stomach. I look up and we make eye contact as she slowly sticks out her tongue. She licks up my cum off my body. I would have fallen asleep if it wasn't for Tracy's slutty action to relight my fire and provide me with some energy.

"Ohhh Tracy that was amazing, and probably the hardest I have ever cum."

"MMM this cum tastes so go Mr. X," Tracy says while licking up the last drops up by neck.

Tracy slowly pulls out, stands up, and fluffs her hair causing her whole body to shake. I want her now. Her tits are still swaying from her hair fluff as I sit up from the massage table.

"Tracy, I think it's time you take off your strap-on." I demand.

Tracy looks back at me and slowly brings her hands down from her hair. We don't take our eyes off each other. As her hands descend she runs her finger tips over her breasts and down the center of her stomach. With one quick motion she pops off the buckles and the strap-on falls to the floor. For the first time nothing is on her body but my eyes.

She crawls up onto the table. She lays down on me and our naked bodies embrace each other as we start kissing.

A good 5 minutes pass as we take things slow. My cock starts to grow a little bit but my balls feel like concrete. After some more making out Tracy brakes from the kiss. She straddles my stomach and pulls my hand up to her mouth to suck my fingers. Now my cock is fully erect as Tracy is positioned so that my member rests between her ass cheeks and she continues teasing me by licking my fingers.

Tracy reaches over to her masseuse supply table and grabs the bottle of oil she was using. Recklessly, she dumps the remaining oil all over me, pouring it from my chest down to my stomach where her pussy rubs against me. She slides up and down with her hips spreading the oil around my stomach using nothing but her cunt.

Tracy brings her hips back and raises them over my dick and lays her naked body down over me again. Our bodies press against each other, this time with a large amount of oil between us. Tracy grinds against me effortlessly as she shoves her tongue in and around my mouth. At this point, Tracy is much hornier than I am. The whole session thus far has been one big foreplay session and she is ready for more.

My cock now rests between Tracy's pussy lips and my stomach. Tracy's hips begin to rock back and forth sliding her clit along my shaft.

"Oh Mr. X your cock is amazing. I think I'm in love with it. I have been dying to know what it tastes like."

With that Tracy slides down my body. No more teasing or playful kisses along the way. It is her turn to be the slut and she needs some oral fixation.

She takes my whole cock in one big mouth full. She knows how to relax her throat. She is a deep throating pro as her lips touch against my pelvis. She holds her position as long as she can until she bobs up with a huge gasp and a slobbery mess of spilt on my dick.

Tracy spreads the spilt all over while catching her breath. My cock pluses in her hand as she rubs it and looks up at me. A lick of my shaft from bottom to top and the next thing I feel is the back of her throat. Tracy is more comfortable this time. She holds my cock in her mouth a lot longer and sticks her tongue out to lick my balls.

I know now that Tracy likes everything rough, giving and, now, receiving. As she brings her head up off of my cock from her second deepthroat I grab both sides of her head. I pause for a few seconds to let her catch her breath again but then I thrust my cock back deep into her mouth.

Her mouth is mine for the fucking. I give her several deep thrusts with one last big one at the end that I hold for another 5 seconds. Right as I pull out I feel her hand hitting my thigh, signaling that she reached her limit, too.

Tracy lets out a very loud gasp this time. She rests her head on my hip but still keeps stroking my cock like a slutty reflex.

"Oh Mr. X I love being treated like a dirty slut. Use my mouth like you own personal fuck hole."

"I've already used your mouth Tracy. I think it is time you climb up on the saddle."

Tracy regains her composure and moves into a squat position. She brings her hips up and slips my tip into her pussy and slowly lowers herself down onto me.

"Ohhhh FUCK yesssssss!!" Tracy moans with pleasure as my cock slides inside her pussy. .

Her pace rises quickly and before I know it she is ravaging herself with my dick. I watch as Tracy arches her back, still grinding me.

Ohhhhh!!!

Yessss!!

MMMMMM!!

Tracy is blind with pleasure. Screaming out orgasmicly. She moves her hands from my nipples to her own. She feels herself, plays with her tits, and bucks up and down relentlessly. She is about to explode.

I'm gonna cumm!!!!

OHH yess, right there!!!!

OOOOOOhhhhh god!!!!

I'M CUMMIN!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH OHHHH!!!!!!

She falls back onto my chest; exhausted and fully satisfied. Breathing heavy and kissing my neck, cooing and giggling. Her hips still move slightly until she finally lets my cock slip out. I let her rest for a few more seconds, but she wants more.

I wrap my arms around Tracy's back. I hold her tight and lift myself off of the table bringing her with me. As I stand up from the table Tracy exhales with pleasureful approval. She holds on to my neck as we continue to kiss. I spin around carefully with Tracy in my arms and lower her back onto the table.

The table is underneath Tracy and she is about a foot from the surface, I release my arms to let her fall the rest of the way. When she hits her tits bounce up to her chin. I waste no time as I grab her legs and easily slip back inside her.

Tracy breathes hard from her last orgasm and lets out a loud scream as I thrust back into her. I watch as Tracy's eyes roll back as she is overcome with pleasure. I hold nothing back and slam into her as hard and as fast as I can. I recall how hard she gave it to me with her purple dildo and I want to return it to her even harder.

Minute after minute all the noises in the room belong to my balls smacking into Tracy's ass and Tracy's high pitched moans and gasps for breath. I am not stopping until one of us explodes with cum again. Tracy glistens with sweat and oil, her face is red, and her hair is a mess but it all fits the scene perfectly as she is a slut being used just like she wanted. All she can do is look up at me as she continues to ride orgasm after orgasm.

Without warning Tracy furiously rubs her clit like a jackhammer.

"Oh fuck yes!!!!! Keep giving it to me!! Keep fucking my pussy just like that!! OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!!!"

I know what is coming, as it doesn't take long before Tracy explodes with her juices everywhere. Once the spray dies down Tracy places her hand on my hip telling me to slow down. As we were going at it for close to 15 minutes I decided to give her a break.

She lay there with her eyes closed and limp from exhaustion. I slip in and out of her slowly to keep myself hard. I am tired of holding back and want to finish again. I wait another minute and push Tracy over from her back to her stomach. Her arms flare out like a rag doll as I move her into her new position.

Her feet fall to the floor and she is sprawled on the table with her beautiful ass facing me. I bring her right knee up onto the table opening her up. Tracy submits, now I can do whatever I want with her. I run my cock down through her ass cheeks and then slide it into her pussy again.

I force it into Tracy again but it isn't long before my balls tighten. I am done holding back.

"Ohhhh Tracy I'm getting close. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Cum in my mouth Mr. X. I need to taste you." Tracy says with a whisper.

Her slutty invitation to her mouth causes me to lose it. I pull out and Tracy falls to the floor. She wraps her lips around my head just as I let loose.